United States
12/03/2012 03:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Changed!
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7717963
United States
12/03/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doesn't seem anyone can measure anything any more (oh man, I could so make a joke here) even carbon-14 dating isn't as reliable as they once thought. I read an article recently that showed neanderthals buried in the same area on the same level (obviously the same time frame) and should have dated the same, didn't. One carbon dated 1,000's of years earlier than the others. The article stated that the only explanation was something happened at the same time as the deaths that changed the carbon in the area.

Sorry, I didn't save the article and heck if I know where it is now. One site which was a Bible archeology blog, had numbers that made the dating from science and the Bible almost mesh by changing the Carbon-14 dating numbers only slightly.

At the time, it made me wonder why in the world anyone would go to that much effort to prove humans had been around so much longer than the Bible said. Then it hit me, no one wants the Bible and ancient writings to be anything more than myth. If it is only myth then no one will believe in anything.

Faith, love, compassion will move mountains. Humans will fight to the death in a belief that they are doing something worthwhile but will lay there as sheep if they feel hopeless and powerless. We have all been in situations where we felt like NOTHING we do will ever make a difference. We have all felt that power inside that a tiny spark of "what-if" it can be changed.

When you look at all the lies that are coming to the surface in recent years about how much we have been dumbed down, made to think we are helpless and hopeless, that tiny spark inside should burst into flames.

When you research, don't just believe it, use discernment. Find many sources to back up what is truth and then spread that truth to everyone you know.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Great post. We are being dumbed down and it's absolutely ridiculous. We are already in the zombie apocalypse. The sheep are the zombies, walking brainless, what's on MTV tonight. It's sad
Nika

User ID: 28726122
United States
12/03/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

A smoke screen...literally. I'm trying to find the link. It's been several months since I read it.
 Quoting: Nika

Was this the one in Colorado Springs that burned 100's of homes within the city limits? It it was that one, it was suppose to have been some "hunters" shooting that sparked the fire. Yes it was tender dry but most didn't by that story.

I'm not sure. I'm talking about the one that left Denver with nearly zero visibility.
They (tptb) needed to move some very very large "equipment".
Still searching for the link. I saved a discussion on this event from another much smaller forum. But can't link it because of privacy issues. I could copy/paste some of the info I suppose.
But then could get hit with a copywrite violation.
I'll just paraphrase it. The story was reported on projectcamelot which I know some here are not too fond of that site. But the facts were undeniable. I'll post some of it after I get back from paying bills.

Well, from July through August our visibility was crap. There were many occasions during that time that it looked like fog between my friend's house behind us. You could see her house but the smoke was thick. First it started with NM and then AZ fires and then Colorado got hit with 12 fires burning at the same time. Not little fires either, two were over 20,000 acres (if memory serves me).

I have mild asthma that reacts horribly to wood smoke. My lungs STILL haven't healed from the abuse they suffered this past summer.

Nika: you can send me a pm with a link if you need to. No rush

Yes, I can do that. Not sure if it will do much good.
You may have to be a registered member to even read the thread. Not sure on that.
But yes, I'll pm the link. I'll ask one of the mods if I can link the thread here, in case others wish to read.
It was very very interesting and one of those ah ha! moments.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
muse_1111

User ID: 26558348
United States
12/03/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is not something that needs to be overlooked. There has been a "wave" to this for at least a week. Why the sudden drop? There are a couple of people on Nin's threads talking about an energy shift that corresponds eerily close to this chart.
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/03/2012 04:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

This is not something that needs to be overlooked. There has been a "wave" to this for at least a week. Why the sudden drop? There are a couple of people on Nin's threads talking about an energy shift that corresponds eerily close to this chart.
 Quoting: muse_1111

If it was actually from Jupiter as some mentioned, it would still be there as the alignment with Jupiter is still going on.
[link to www.solarsystemscope.com]
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 04:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Doesn't seem anyone can measure anything any more (oh man, I could so make a joke here) even carbon-14 dating isn't as reliable as they once thought. I read an article recently that showed neanderthals buried in the same area on the same level (obviously the same time frame) and should have dated the same, didn't. One carbon dated 1,000's of years earlier than the others. The article stated that the only explanation was something happened at the same time as the deaths that changed the carbon in the area.

Sorry, I didn't save the article and heck if I know where it is now. One site which was a Bible archeology blog, had numbers that made the dating from science and the Bible almost mesh by changing the Carbon-14 dating numbers only slightly.

At the time, it made me wonder why in the world anyone would go to that much effort to prove humans had been around so much longer than the Bible said. Then it hit me, no one wants the Bible and ancient writings to be anything more than myth. If it is only myth then no one will believe in anything.

Faith, love, compassion will move mountains. Humans will fight to the death in a belief that they are doing something worthwhile but will lay there as sheep if they feel hopeless and powerless. We have all been in situations where we felt like NOTHING we do will ever make a difference. We have all felt that power inside that a tiny spark of "what-if" it can be changed.

When you look at all the lies that are coming to the surface in recent years about how much we have been dumbed down, made to think we are helpless and hopeless, that tiny spark inside should burst into flames.

When you research, don't just believe it, use discernment. Find many sources to back up what is truth and then spread that truth to everyone you know.

Great post. We are being dumbed down and it's absolutely ridiculous. We are already in the zombie apocalypse. The sheep are the zombies, walking brainless, what's on MTV tonight. It's sad
 Quoting: Rev.Mikey13

Agreed!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23212757
United States
12/03/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just the right bits are left out of and inserted in to the educational systems, k thru doctorate, to serve one purpose. Been that way for quite some time. Sounds like you're barking up the right tree to me.

Imagine what mankind will be capable of when the only thing left to work with will be Truth.
Nika

User ID: 28726122
United States
12/03/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's odd...there usually are no wildfires this time of year. Hmmm..

On a side note...that huge fire in Northern Colorado that took place in the summer was a cover up. I remember reading about it. The evidence was undeniable.
I'll see if I can locate a link to that info if you'd like.

What kind of cover up?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15246108

A smoke screen...literally. I'm trying to find the link. It's been several months since I read it.

Was this the one in Colorado Springs that burned 100's of homes within the city limits? It it was that one, it was suppose to have been some "hunters" shooting that sparked the fire. Yes it was tender dry but most didn't by that story.

On the ff Colorado fires:

* Denver: Can be seen with the naked eye, discerning observers note there is a Plasma energy system in the sky emanating from the direction of DIA.

* This is a field generation system that powers the Intercontinental Underground Transit System (IUTS) that connects South America, Europe, Asia and several other Continents, which all converge under DIA. As I understand it, the facility is the size of a small city.

* This is how it was explained to me. They needed to move some extremely large pieces of equipment (Several miles in Diameter) into the DIA area , (ships, and other large items) and the Dimensional Window for that transfer was in the middle of the day. As you are aware the larger material remains visible for several minutes after a dimensional transfer (Ships & such). Since the transfer window time could not be changed, a distraction was needed to get everyone in the state looking west. Obviously it worked quite well, not to mention enough smoke to cover several states. No Satellite Pictures.

* After the tenth fire broke out in Southern Colorado and the last of the large equipment had been brought in near DIA, suddenly, or within two days, the fires became over 40% contained. Then, out of nowhere, a four day rain storm flooded the entire state. HAARP was mentioned.

There is more...I'll post after a little later. Gotta go out.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 04:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
I know this is a love song, but if you think of it in a different way, totally makes sense in keeping the love coming! Shhhhhh no comment on disco or just HOW OLD THIS SONG IS.

Keep it comin' love, keep it comin' love
Don't stop it now, don't stop it, no no
Don't stop it now, don't stop it.
Don't let your well run dry, don't
Don't give me no reasons why,
Don't stop it now
Don't build me up just to let me down
Don't stop it now
Don't turn me on just to turn me off
Don't stop it now.
Don't stop it now, don't stop it
Don't tell me there ain't no more,
Don't stop it now.
Don't turn me down and just
close your door, don't stop it now.

Keep it comin' love
Ooh, keep it comin' love, Oh yeah

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 12/03/2012 04:52 PM
muse_1111

User ID: 26558348
United States
12/03/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

If it was actually from Jupiter as some mentioned, it would still be there as the alignment with Jupiter is still going on.

That was EXACTLY what I was expecting - for it to still be there while the alignment was going on. But why a drop today? I copied your link into Nin's thread for their input, as well. Seemed to coincide with the energy shift people were feeling.
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/03/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

That was EXACTLY what I was expecting - for it to still be there while the alignment was going on. But why a drop today? I copied your link into Nin's thread for their input, as well. Seemed to coincide with the energy shift people were feeling.

That's what I was thinking too!

Could this be the arrival of the anticipated wave that Gabe and Shada refer to? But then why the sudden drop?

Gabe, Shada, Where are you? We need you!!

scratching

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 05:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Gabe posted earlier and said he was here but must remain silent today. Ominous sounding but he must also keep a lower profile when necessary, it seems to me.
SoundCurrent

User ID: 11726571
United States
12/03/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have finally become a member after being banned last night. Don't ask because I don't know. Anyway, I have been AC and pampylia before. So it is good to be "out of the closet" so to speak. I mostly lurk and am proud to be FOG. Thanks, you guys.
 Quoting: SoundCurrent

Welcome and I gave you your first green FOG hug

Checking back in. Been in class all day. Thanks to all who have welcomed me. The FOG rocks!shf
"The elixir of the Shabda Flow is so overwhelming, so incandescent, that to be brushed by the strokes of God leaves an imprint for eternity."
Sri Gary Olsen
Tiny Trink

United States
12/03/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have finally become a member after being banned last night. Don't ask because I don't know. Anyway, I have been AC and pampylia before. So it is good to be "out of the closet" so to speak. I mostly lurk and am proud to be FOG. Thanks, you guys.

Welcome and I gave you your first green FOG hug

Checking back in. Been in class all day. Thanks to all who have welcomed me. The FOG rocks!shf

Oops sorry I meant to go send you a warm welcome when I logged in earlier today. Got side tracked.

A warm welcome to you!! hugs

Much Love,

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Earth Cries

User ID: 26745270
United States
12/03/2012 06:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Interesting...

Thread: Strange “vibrations” detected throughout the United States
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

User ID: 26745270
United States
12/03/2012 07:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-12-03 23:58:38.029min ago 14.26 N 92.28 W 60 Mw 5.5 OFFSHORE GUATEMALA 2012-12-04 00:19
earthquake2012-12-03 23:56:05.531min ago 14.96 N 42.22 E 10 mb 4.5 NEAR THE WEST COAST OF YEMEN

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 07:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yemen is a rather odd place.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/03/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

What kind of cover up?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15246108

On the ff Colorado fires:

* Denver: Can be seen with the naked eye, discerning observers note there is a Plasma energy system in the sky emanating from the direction of DIA.

* This is a field generation system that powers the Intercontinental Underground Transit System (IUTS) that connects South America, Europe, Asia and several other Continents, which all converge under DIA. As I understand it, the facility is the size of a small city.

* This is how it was explained to me. They needed to move some extremely large pieces of equipment (Several miles in Diameter) into the DIA area , (ships, and other large items) and the Dimensional Window for that transfer was in the middle of the day. As you are aware the larger material remains visible for several minutes after a dimensional transfer (Ships & such). Since the transfer window time could not be changed, a distraction was needed to get everyone in the state looking west. Obviously it worked quite well, not to mention enough smoke to cover several states. No Satellite Pictures.

* After the tenth fire broke out in Southern Colorado and the last of the large equipment had been brought in near DIA, suddenly, or within two days, the fires became over 40% contained. Then, out of nowhere, a four day rain storm flooded the entire state. HAARP was mentioned.

There is more...I'll post after a little later. Gotta go out.

That is exactly what I was told.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/03/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
5.5 34km
SSW of Ocos, Guatemala
2012-12-03 23:58:36
14.220°N 92.318°W 35.2
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
shadasonic

United States
12/03/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've been waiting for that to happen. Notice how it is slowly gaining a pulse back. This gives the wave precedence because its showing a transfer so it is almost definitely not a glitch. We had a particle wave come in on a direct frequency,if I were to guess. Watch for patterns of these to develop. I just got in so I'm going to check on any other energy flux that coincides.
I believe there was a shift today, I got overwhelmingly sleepy after lunch and could barely go, maybe this sine wave has been my energizer bunny for the last several days!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/03/2012 07:45 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
12/03/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing I thought was interesting about our sine wave is that there were 21 waves in a 12 hour period. 12/21, kinda trippy, maybe a warning from someone out there.lol Not suggesting anything about this, just pointing it out!hf
ChiaPet

User ID: 27143617
United States
12/03/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know this is a love song, but if you think of it in a different way, totally makes sense in keeping the love coming! Shhhhhh no comment on disco or just HOW OLD THIS SONG IS.

Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now.
Don't stop it now.

Keep it comin' love

White Angel, you sumpin else!!! I love it.
~ Matthew 7:16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?
~ Don't worry, be Hopi.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 08:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now.
Don't stop it now.

Keep it comin' love

Quoting: ChiaPet

But your signature is just too cute not to mention
Don't worry...be Hopi
Perfect
shadasonic

United States
12/03/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing I thought was interesting about our sine wave is that there were 21 waves in a 12 hour period. 12/21, kinda trippy, maybe a warning from someone out there.lol Not suggesting anything about this, just pointing it out!hf
 Quoting: shadasonic

Another thing, the chemtrailing stopped abruptly today after days of nonstop trailing,maybe our sine wave was beneficial and 'they' wanted to block it,just talking out loud, again.
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
12/03/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not sure. I'm talking about the one that left Denver with nearly zero visibility.
They (tptb) needed to move some very very large "equipment".
Still searching for the link. I saved a discussion on this event from another much smaller forum. But can't link it because of privacy issues. I could copy/paste some of the info I suppose.
But then could get hit with a copywrite violation.
I'll just paraphrase it. The story was reported on projectcamelot which I know some here are not too fond of that site. But the facts were undeniable. I'll post some of it after I get back from paying bills.

Well, from July through August our visibility was crap. There were many occasions during that time that it looked like fog between my friend's house behind us. You could see her house but the smoke was thick. First it started with NM and then AZ fires and then Colorado got hit with 12 fires burning at the same time. Not little fires either, two were over 20,000 acres (if memory serves me).

I have mild asthma that reacts horribly to wood smoke. My lungs STILL haven't healed from the abuse they suffered this past summer.

Nika: you can send me a pm with a link if you need to. No rush

We had constant 'fog' here in Idaho because of the fires in Idaho.
Tiny Trink

United States
12/03/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOLY SHIT!!!!! My whole fucking house is shaking as I write this shit falling off the walls, dogs crying, cat freaking out. I knew, it felt, said was coming what the hell was that? BRB with an update WOW!

Tuesday December 4 2012, 01:42:48 UTC 5 minutes ago Southern Alaska 5.7 54.0 USGS Feed Detail
Tuesday December 4 2012, 01:42:47 UTC 5 minutes ago Southern Alaska 5.7 57.9 USGS Feed Detail
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
 Quoting: AKObserver

Posted on El Q's thread 10 minutes ago.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
12/03/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Type: Earthquake
11 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5.7
DateTime: Tuesday December 4 2012, 01:42:48 UTC
Region: Southern Alaska
Depth: 54 km
Source: USGS Feed
shadasonic

United States
12/03/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOLY SHIT!!!!! My whole fucking house is shaking as I write this shit falling off the walls, dogs crying, cat freaking out. I knew, it felt, said was coming what the hell was that? BRB with an update WOW!

Tuesday December 4 2012, 01:42:48 UTC 5 minutes ago Southern Alaska 5.7 54.0 USGS Feed Detail
Tuesday December 4 2012, 01:42:47 UTC 5 minutes ago Southern Alaska 5.7 57.9 USGS Feed Detail
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
 Quoting: AKObserver

Posted on El Q's thread 10 minutes ago.
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Holy Moly, hope AK is OK, very wild having a friend go through something like that with play by play.
ChiaPet

User ID: 27143617
United States
Report Abusive Post

Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now.
Don't stop it now.

Keep it comin' love

Quoting: ChiaPet

But your signature is just too cute not to mention
Don't worry...be Hopi
Perfect

Thank you White Angel. Chia seeds were added to our diet at the time I became a member, just felt right. As for Hopi, if we are for peace, we are Hopi.
~ Matthew 7:16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?
~ Don't worry, be Hopi.
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
Report Abusive Post
Stay safe!!

GLP