F.O.G.

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/12/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Another thread, and it is pinned!!! Yahoo!!!!

Thread: The Master Shift - 12.12.12

lots of views!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9038715

Thanks for the info!hf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9038715
United States
12/12/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another thread, and it is pinned!!! Yahoo!!!!

Thread: The Master Shift - 12.12.12

lots of views!!!

Thanks for the info!hf
 Quoting: shadasonic

TY, how does a thread stay pinned?
Earth Cries

User ID: 29714243
United States
12/12/2012 01:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good info and links to the quake in Quebec.

Thread: 4.2 EQ Quebec Canada
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
remjr1
User ID: 1615216
United States
12/12/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 4.2 - ST. LAWRENCE VALLEY REG., QUEBEC, CANADA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Don't like that location OR size :-|
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/12/2012 03:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yesterday we were talking about the odd feelings we have gotten when going out in public. Today, I felt like everyone was in a different zone or I was invisible, one or the other.

Took a lunch to my daughter to school and was almost hit by three different cars, two of which were in double turn lanes and tried coming into my lane almost side swiping me. Both of the drivers gave me the Bird of Paradise, like I had done something wrong - a school bus was behind me on one of them and I saw the driver throw their hands up in the air like they couldn't believe what had just happened.

Got behind 5 different cars going 30 mph in a 45 mph zone in 5 different location and behind one some car came up on my tail at about 60 mph and almost rear-ended me. These cars that were going so slow were not the elderly. One was alone, while the rest were yacking to the passenger like they didn't have a care in the world. Not one of them was paying attention to what they were doing and were weaving all over the place.

Now it takes me about 8 minutes to get to the high school and 8 minutes home. All of the above happened in a 20 minute time frame. Turned off on to the street to my house, paused for a female (not going to say what I really thought she was) to cross the street which was in the middle of the road and not a corner or crossing area and as I sat there waiting for her to leisurely stroll across the street, she too shot me the Bird of Paradise.

What the heck??!!

Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/12/2012 03:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
FYI: two friends, one in Maine one in Texas, have said their cats are acting really strange today, either fighting or hiding, something neither do.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
cabingirl

User ID: 28752183
United States
12/12/2012 04:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
My dogs are acting very weird today also, I am in the Southwest. Very anxious. On strange note, I am working at home today and I cannot get my scanner or fax machinge to work properly. It took me an 2 hours to get what normally takes 10 minutes..rough morning. I have given my husband the wrong telephone number he needed 3 times, not like me. I really feel out of sync....I feel like I am moving in "slow motion"...people ARE crazy lately.

Lots of love to you Whiteangel...not the bird of paradise!
Earth Cries

User ID: 27764313
United States
12/12/2012 04:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Texas Brine has reported to us that a small slough in occurred last night on the SW side of the sinkhole. No exact measurements have been provided.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

Figures...the seismos were kicking up last night. They show a lot of activity today, too. Will wait until after 5:00 to check again. Work, if they are working, stops around that time. Right now they look wild.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

NiNzrez

User ID: 28232082
United States
12/12/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Count me in on the vetigo! Had it so severe this weekend I thought I was gonna black out!

Here is something to think about:

hf

Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Hi Mama, hadn't thought of that, WAY COOL. Makes sense too, as 12-12-12 adds to 3-3-3 which adds up to 9 which is the number of closure and culmination, see that numerology stuff works.
 Quoting: Isis One

Hello Everyone,

It is 12-12-12!! cheer

Today just for a moment stop and feel what you are grateful for in your life.

Today just for a moment stop and think of what it is you want and stop thinking of all you do not want in your life.

Today just for a moment stop and realize you are alive and living through a time that has been prophesied for centuries.

Today just for a moment stop and remember just how incredibly special you are to this planet.

Today just for a moment stop and feel all this in your heart and send it out for all to share.

hf grouphug

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Yes! Yes! Yes!
 Quoting: SoundCurrent

December, 12, 2012 or 12-12-12 will be the last date of its kind - when all three numericals in a date are the same - for the next 88 years. The next time this will happen is on January 1, 2101, or 01-01-01

[link to www.timeanddate.com]
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems that ufos are being spotted over major cities in the last couple days, and even stranger is the fact that the MSM is covering all of these events.

[link to www.foxnews.com]

[link to now.msn.com]

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/12/2012 04:43 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
SoundCurrent

User ID: 17372358
United States
12/12/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday we were talking about the odd feelings we have gotten when going out in public. Today, I felt like everyone was in a different zone or I was invisible, one or the other.

Took a lunch to my daughter to school and was almost hit by three different cars, two of which were in double turn lanes and tried coming into my lane almost side swiping me. Both of the drivers gave me the Bird of Paradise, like I had done something wrong - a school bus was behind me on one of them and I saw the driver throw their hands up in the air like they couldn't believe what had just happened.

Got behind 5 different cars going 30 mph in a 45 mph zone in 5 different location and behind one some car came up on my tail at about 60 mph and almost rear-ended me. These cars that were going so slow were not the elderly. One was alone, while the rest were yacking to the passenger like they didn't have a care in the world. Not one of them was paying attention to what they were doing and were weaving all over the place.

Now it takes me about 8 minutes to get to the high school and 8 minutes home. All of the above happened in a 20 minute time frame. Turned off on to the street to my house, paused for a female (not going to say what I really thought she was) to cross the street which was in the middle of the road and not a corner or crossing area and as I sat there waiting for her to leisurely stroll across the street, she too shot me the Bird of Paradise.

What the heck??!!

Quoting: whiteangel

Gosh Angel. Be so very vigilant and careful. Pay attention because obviously no one else is. Funny being invisible though, isn't it. I wonder if it has anything to do with an increased vibratory rate.
"The elixir of the Shabda Flow is so overwhelming, so incandescent, that to be brushed by the strokes of God leaves an imprint for eternity."
Sri Gary Olsen
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/12/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guided meditation for tonight, check it out early, if you're that type (like me, lol) Not scary or demonic, lol.

(different vid)

Can't get it to embed. (Done it a couple of times, ty Isis!)

[link to www.youtube.com]
Earth Cries

United States
12/12/2012 06:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Booms again!

Thread: BREAKING::: More Mysterious Loud Booms Reported Augusta, GA

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/12/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems that ufos are being spotted over major cities in the last couple days, and even stranger is the fact that the MSM is covering all of these events.

[link to now.msn.com]

Do you think it's because they can't hide it, they've 'repented' or is it a set-up?? Probably more possibilities, but all of those at least point to something being up, right?? Along with the data deletes (sorry to bring up, I know you guys do/still will do great things with all the data) it's too much of a red flag to ignore, no?
2curious

User ID: 29739577
Chile
12/12/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lovely FOG,

THANK YOU for all your words and thoughts and videos. Always lurking and learning (unless banned for some unknown reason - but I did get unbanned!)

In this world that we are living in - you guys are my sanity check! Once again, THANK YOU for all you do. I have learned so much here and when I can, I pass it on.

I will do my best to participate in tonight's meditation. It's 2 hours later here, and lately I feel like I am dragging a ball and chain and all I want to do is SLEEP... but alas... I can't!! LOL!!

To those that mentioned, in other words, "not feeling of this world"... I'm with you! I just want to be in my own space and BE. Unfortunately - life doesn't always let us. Ahhhh... those responsibilities...

Have to go away to a family reunion this weekend. God help me!! LOL!! Doing it for Mom. Out of the whole gang - as far as I know - there is only one person who speaks my language (if you know what I mean)!

Will have to drink lots of pisco sour's to get through it.

Hey - is it just me or is it terribly quiet out there? I've felt a lot of "vibrations" underfoot around here lately and my house is creaking a heck of a lot, but no tremors... hmmm...

GABE - WHERE ARE YOU? YOU ARE MISSED!!

SOOOO nice to see all of you here - really!!

Big hug to each and every one of you. Here's hoping Love and Light take us where we need to (and want to) BE!!!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/12/2012 06:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
“It’s Complicated”: Japan aftershock upgraded to M7.4 — Gov’t now says it was 2 quakes at same time.

Earthquake Research Committee of the government announced it was two continuous earthquakes which are separated. According to the analysis of meteorological agency and Earthquake Research Institute of the University of Tokyo, the first earthquake was reverse fault type from the inside of the pacific plate, and 10~20 seconds later, the second one occurred, which was normal fault type. Japan meteorological agency comments it was really a complicated mechanism.
[link to enenews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
12/12/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/12/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lovely FOG,

THANK YOU for all your words and thoughts and videos. Always lurking and learning (unless banned for some unknown reason - but I did get unbanned!)

In this world that we are living in - you guys are my sanity check! Once again, THANK YOU for all you do. I have learned so much here and when I can, I pass it on.

I will do my best to participate in tonight's meditation. It's 2 hours later here, and lately I feel like I am dragging a ball and chain and all I want to do is SLEEP... but alas... I can't!! LOL!!

To those that mentioned, in other words, "not feeling of this world"... I'm with you! I just want to be in my own space and BE. Unfortunately - life doesn't always let us. Ahhhh... those responsibilities...

Have to go away to a family reunion this weekend. God help me!! LOL!! Doing it for Mom. Out of the whole gang - as far as I know - there is only one person who speaks my language (if you know what I mean)!

Will have to drink lots of pisco sour's to get through it.

Hey - is it just me or is it terribly quiet out there? I've felt a lot of "vibrations" underfoot around here lately and my house is creaking a heck of a lot, but no tremors... hmmm...

GABE - WHERE ARE YOU? YOU ARE MISSED!!

SOOOO nice to see all of you here - really!!

Big hug to each and every one of you. Here's hoping Love and Light take us where we need to (and want to) BE!!!
 Quoting: 2curious

HI 2C!!!

So good to see you! Glad you checked in!
You just might have a good time at that family reuninon! LOL

hfhugs
remjr1
User ID: 219210
United States
12/12/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I probably should check out that other "symptoms" thread that was posted here to see if anyone else mentioned this but here goes. It's a highly strange sensation that I'm noticing with more & more frequency & I have, till now, only told two People. I have the sensation of looking out of my eyes but it's like it's something I'm inside, maybe like an "Avitar", if that helps anyone picture it. Is this a sensation anyone else has experienced, this feeling of...hmmm...disconnect, for lack of a better word? It's very strange & I've stopped fighting it & being "wierded out" by it & yet I still feel/sense it. Very strange indeed.
2curious

Chile
12/12/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

HI 2C!!!

So good to see you! Glad you checked in!
You just might have a good time at that family reuninon! LOL

hfhugs
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Hello Mama!! Ha ha ha! Just maybe all these energy surges have affected them for the better and we WILL have a great time!!

Thank you for the best wishes and hugs!
2curious

Chile
12/12/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I probably should check out that other "symptoms" thread that was posted here to see if anyone else mentioned this but here goes. It's a highly strange sensation that I'm noticing with more & more frequency & I have, till now, only told two People. I have the sensation of looking out of my eyes but it's like it's something I'm inside, maybe like an "Avitar", if that helps anyone picture it. Is this a sensation anyone else has experienced, this feeling of...hmmm...disconnect, for lack of a better word? It's very strange & I've stopped fighting it & being "wierded out" by it & yet I still feel/sense it. Very strange indeed.
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

I have had a couple of experiences where I "see" (literally) with my eyes CLOSED.

I mentioned it to my Dad a couple of weeks ago and he said the same has happened to him.

Sooo - ANYTHING is possible. Maybe we're getting to the point where we actually SEE ourselves from the outside - like an OBE - but NOT...

Hope I made some sense remjr!!
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/12/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have had a couple of experiences where I "see" (literally) with my eyes CLOSED.

I mentioned it to my Dad a couple of weeks ago and he said the same has happened to him.

Sooo - ANYTHING is possible. Maybe we're getting to the point where we actually SEE ourselves from the outside - like an OBE - but NOT...

Hi 2C & Rem ~

I was just telling this to Mama Has Awakened the other day!! I also can see with my eyes closed. Not all the time but when I am really tired it happens.

Oh what awesome times we live in!!

hf

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
2curious

Chile
12/12/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi 2C & Rem ~

I was just telling this to Mama Has Awakened the other day!! I also can see with my eyes closed. Not all the time but when I am really tired it happens.

hf

Much Love,

Hello 2T.

What a bummer I missed that conversation! I do my best to try to read all the posts when catching up... but it seems that my "speed reading" was a bit too speedy at some point!

My favorite was the first time it happened. That's when I REALLY understood what it means to be an "energetic" or "spiritual" being. It hit home how we really don't need this body that we are in.

Interesting times ahead!

Love and hugs!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/12/2012 07:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hi 2C & Rem ~

hf

Much Love,

Maybe I am not understanding but thought this was normal. I close my eyes to go to sleep and can still "see" everything around. I've actually tested this to see how true the sight is and it is accurate. During the day is harder as I don't see things as well but it is still there only fainter.
2curious

Chile
12/12/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi 2C & Rem ~

hf

Much Love,

Maybe I am not understanding but thought this was normal. I close my eyes to go to sleep and can still "see" everything around. I've actually tested this to see how true the sight is and it is accurate. During the day is harder as I don't see things as well but it is still there only fainter.

Hmmm... maybe normal for you but for me this only happened about a year ago (first time). And it was during the day. Was during healing session which obviously raised my energetic frequency.

Now the crazy stuff I see when I just close my eyes and look at my eyelids from the inside,,, well - that's just a different story!! LOL!!

So - maybe we are all the NEW normal!!!!
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to now.msn.com]

Do you think it's because they can't hide it, they've 'repented' or is it a set-up?? Probably more possibilities, but all of those at least point to something being up, right?? Along with the data deletes (sorry to bring up, I know you guys do/still will do great things with all the data) it's too much of a red flag to ignore, no?

Somethings up for sure
Earth Cries

United States
12/12/2012 07:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is the second or third thread I've seen today about meteors and fireballs.

Thread: Meteorite fell into the sea with a loud boom - 2012-12-11-Turkey, Black Sea region (video inside)

Lot going on up there.

shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
“It’s Complicated”: Japan aftershock upgraded to M7.4 — Gov’t now says it was 2 quakes at same time.

Earthquake Research Committee of the government announced it was two continuous earthquakes which are separated. According to the analysis of meteorological agency and Earthquake Research Institute of the University of Tokyo, the first earthquake was reverse fault type from the inside of the pacific plate, and 10~20 seconds later, the second one occurred, which was normal fault type. Japan meteorological agency comments it was really a complicated mechanism.
[link to enenews.com]

It seems reactor 2 is dumping radiation in the ocean after these events,just great!
Earth Cries

User ID: 26660523
United States
12/12/2012 08:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
TV: Giant Louisiana sinkhole swallows more land

[link to enenews.com]

shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I have that quite often,never brought it up because I didn't think people would understand. Its like you're in use of a body at times and you can tell YOUR true thoughts over your day to day persona. Very strange as this has become more frequent over the last 3 to 4 weeks. Nice to know i'm not the only one losing it.lol

My days honestly have become so strange I don't know how to explain it. My employees at work can tell somethings up because I used to be very outgoing and overtalkative(probably not a word), now I really have no desire to talk about the mundane,football,sports in general,day to day things. I honestly have little desire for anything that used to be my life,except my kids and I've taken up painting again,which is strange but I greatly enjoy it. Music has become important again also, so many things I haven't had time for in the past.

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/12/2012 08:22 PM

GLP