F.O.G.

Earth Cries

User ID: 26660523
United States
12/12/2012 08:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
2012-12-13 00:58:14.918min ago 9.96 S 154.70 E 10 M 5.0 D'ENTRECASTEAUX ISLANDS REGION 2012-12-13 01:11
earthquake2012-12-13 00:53:29.022min ago 30.92 S 178.31 W 40 M 5.5 KERMADEC ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/12/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I probably should check out that other "symptoms" thread that was posted here to see if anyone else mentioned this but here goes. It's a highly strange sensation that I'm noticing with more & more frequency & I have, till now, only told two People. I have the sensation of looking out of my eyes but it's like it's something I'm inside, maybe like an "Avitar", if that helps anyone picture it. Is this a sensation anyone else has experienced, this feeling of...hmmm...disconnect, for lack of a better word? It's very strange & I've stopped fighting it & being "wierded out" by it & yet I still feel/sense it. Very strange indeed.
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

I have had a couple of experiences where I "see" (literally) with my eyes CLOSED.

I mentioned it to my Dad a couple of weeks ago and he said the same has happened to him.

Sooo - ANYTHING is possible. Maybe we're getting to the point where we actually SEE ourselves from the outside - like an OBE - but NOT...

Hope I made some sense remjr!!
 Quoting: 2curious

Hi 2C & Rem ~

I was just telling this to Mama Has Awakened the other day!! I also can see with my eyes closed. Not all the time but when I am really tired it happens.

Oh what awesome times we live in!!

hf

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Maybe I am not understanding but thought this was normal. I close my eyes to go to sleep and can still "see" everything around. I've actually tested this to see how true the sight is and it is accurate. During the day is harder as I don't see things as well but it is still there only fainter.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Maybe our pineal gland is opening. I have had some experiences with certain meditations I'm not quite ready to talk about. Certain things aren't meant to be seen until your ready
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
AKObserver

User ID: 29338061
United States
12/12/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hello Family of FOG! Just stopping by with hf hugs and to let you know there's a lot of strikes showing up here [link to www.meteorscan.com]
some of them are woaa...
You are all loved. Have a happy day/night xxx
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hello Family of FOG! Just stopping by with hf hugs and to let you know there's a lot of strikes showing up here [link to www.meteorscan.com]
some of them are woaa...
 Quoting: AKObserver

Thanks AK we've been following them. There was a meteor shower in the 1800s that produced over 250,000 fireballs,can't remember the exact date,will have to look it up!
Hope you're doing well!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/12/2012 08:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ok, I probably should check out that other "symptoms" thread that was posted here to see if anyone else mentioned this but here goes. It's a highly strange sensation that I'm noticing with more & more frequency & I have, till now, only told two People. I have the sensation of looking out of my eyes but it's like it's something I'm inside, maybe like an "Avitar", if that helps anyone picture it. Is this a sensation anyone else has experienced, this feeling of...hmmm...disconnect, for lack of a better word? It's very strange & I've stopped fighting it & being "wierded out" by it & yet I still feel/sense it. Very strange indeed.

Yes I have that quite often,never brought it up because I didn't think people would understand. Its like you're in use of a body at times and you can tell YOUR true thoughts over your day to day persona. Very strange as this has become more frequent over the last 3 to 4 weeks. Nice to know i'm not the only one losing it.lol

My days honestly have become so strange I don't know how to explain it. My employees at work can tell somethings up because I used to be very outgoing and overtalkative(probably not a word), now I really have no desire to talk about the mundane,football,sports in general,day to day things. I honestly have little desire for anything that used to be my life,except my kids and I've taken up painting again,which is strange but I greatly enjoy it. Music has become important again also, so many things I haven't had time for in the past.
 Quoting: shadasonic

I'm quite sure some "shrink" would say we are all nuts because of the above but I too think it is just a transition we are going through so that we might be more spiritually evolved humans. Jesus said we would do more than him. God is within each and everyone of us, can you imagine what that truly means? We are to keep the temple of God pure (our body and mind). Get it?

Did you know YOU - each and everyone of YOU - are a lighthouse to the world?
:FOG lighthouse:
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/12/2012 08:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
hi
some of them are woaa...
 Quoting: AKObserver

[link to www.geeksugar.com]
If you're going to look up from that smartphone for just one night, make it Dec. 13 — it'll be worth it. The Geminid meteor shower, which, according to NASA, is "rich in fireballs," will be at its peak, with an especially good showing this year because the lack of moonlight that night will make for a perfectly dark display.

Maybe tonight will be the night I can wish upon a star!!!
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

Very large filament eruption just right off dead center, geoeffective, and possibly very dense. This one will light up the charts folks. click on th image to play it, its the flaring at the very end

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/12/2012 08:55 PM
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I have that quite often,never brought it up because I didn't think people would understand. Its like you're in use of a body at times and you can tell YOUR true thoughts over your day to day persona. Very strange as this has become more frequent over the last 3 to 4 weeks. Nice to know i'm not the only one losing it.lol

My days honestly have become so strange I don't know how to explain it. My employees at work can tell somethings up because I used to be very outgoing and overtalkative(probably not a word), now I really have no desire to talk about the mundane,football,sports in general,day to day things. I honestly have little desire for anything that used to be my life,except my kids and I've taken up painting again,which is strange but I greatly enjoy it. Music has become important again also, so many things I haven't had time for in the past.

I'm quite sure some "shrink" would say we are all nuts because of the above but I too think it is just a transition we are going through so that we might be more spiritually evolved humans. Jesus said we would do more than him. God is within each and everyone of us, can you imagine what that truly means? We are to keep the temple of God pure (our body and mind). Get it?

Did you know YOU - each and everyone of YOU - are a lighthouse to the world?
:FOG lighthouse:

He said a cricket could move mountains,just think what we should be able to do
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/12/2012 09:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

Very large filament eruption just right off dead center, geoeffective, and possibly very dense. This one will light up the charts folks. click on th image to play it, its the flaring at the very end

This is concerning in light of the following:

Note: if any are following Patrick Geryl's EQ predictions then you will know he is saying a large 8+ EQ for December 17-18th. His predictions have happened 2-3 days before or after the alignment. This alignment will be two fold of Venus/Mercury/Sun and Jupiter/Earth/Venus. I am mentioning this as CME's are known to cause EQ's and should arrive just before the prediction date.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/12/2012 09:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Thursday December 13 2012, 02:10:23 UTC
Region: northern Texas
Depth: 13.1 km
Source: USGS Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

Just south of Dallas/Ft Worth in a residential area
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The worldwide meditation was awesome, never had such a relaxing energy from a directed leader. The crayons are there everyday to use my 'new' old friends!
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Thursday December 13 2012, 02:10:23 UTC
Region: northern Texas
Depth: 13.1 km

Just south of Dallas/Ft Worth in a residential area

Texas is in the sights, toooooo much fracking going on!
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/12/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The worldwide meditation was awesome, never had such a relaxing energy from a directed leader. The crayons are there everyday to use my 'new' old friends!

That was awesome!!

White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple

My 9 year old loved it too!

hf

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

Taken outside of a chinese jetliner,dozens photographed it!
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

That was awesome!!

hf

Much Love,

It was a beautifull set up for all ages,very easy to picture the energy transference
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/12/2012 09:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oh I was suppose to watch a video for the meditation? I just went outside and stared at the night sky and prayed for love and peace for the world and a better spirit for me hf

Didn't feel anything special, dang
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I was suppose to watch a video for the meditation? I just went outside and stared at the night sky and prayed for love and peace for the world and a better spirit for me hf

You still did his work!smile_hear

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/12/2012 10:11 PM
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/12/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I got lost trying to find it!
Ozark

User ID: 28208183
United States
12/12/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't know there was a website for a guided meditation until after my husband and I meditated for an hour.....
love and peace was the intention...........I saw lots of colors, and my recently passed over friend joined us.
Favorite quote or Haiku,
Nikos Kazantzakis

" I said to the Almond tree, "Sister, speak to me of God..."
And the Almond tree blossomed...
shadasonic

United States
12/12/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't know there was a website for a guided meditation until after my husband and I meditated for an hour.....
love and peace was the intention...........I saw lots of colors, and my recently passed over friend joined us.
 Quoting: Ozark

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1341413
New Zealand
12/12/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Ozark

hf

big hugs to all at FOG xxxxxxx
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
12/13/2012 12:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
3.7 - offshore Northern California - Depth: 19.7 km
2.8 - Colorado - Depth: 5 km
1.7 - Arkansas - Depth: 4.4 km

Cannot figure out why this link is not updating for me, for two days now, its only giving me 15 hour old data. I cleaned cache and refreshed which usually does the trick, not this time, agghh
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/13/2012 01:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Thursday December 13 2012, 05:17:22 UTC
Region: Northern California
Depth: 4.1 km

Isis, try ctrl F5 and see if that helps. There seems to be a glitch happening recently with old data from last Aug popping up as well as what you are seeing, day old data.
Isis One

United States
12/13/2012 01:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
It seems that ufos are being spotted over major cities in the last couple days, and even stranger is the fact that the MSM is covering all of these events.

[link to www.foxnews.com]

[link to now.msn.com]

Yeah, they must have gotten the thumbs up and all's clear from the Vatican

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Isis One

United States
12/13/2012 01:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Thursday December 13 2012, 05:17:22 UTC
Region: Northern California
Depth: 4.1 km

Isis, try ctrl F5 and see if that helps. There seems to be a glitch happening recently with old data from last Aug popping up as well as what you are seeing, day old data.

Hi WA, tx for suggestion, no luck yet :(

AKObserver

User ID: 29764725
United States
12/13/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was awesome!!

hf

Much Love,

It was a beautifull set up for all ages,very easy to picture the energy transference

Oh...verysad I didn't know about this is there a website I can go to? Can I still do it on my own? I have a new GLP saying 'Miss a minute, Miss a lot' darn... I'm truly sorry I missed this event.
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 28564588
United States
12/13/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems that ufos are being spotted over major cities in the last couple days, and even stranger is the fact that the MSM is covering all of these events.

[link to now.msn.com]

Quoting: Isis One

LOL Isis One, that was good!

Someone mentioned their electronics were glitchy today, try this one.... as ya'll may remember, I'm in CA to work on the exhibit and my M-I-L's 100th Anniversary events - my sister called from TX to say she got a call from my home number in FL today at 1:38 CST. Needless to say this freaked me out, I called the Sheriff's office, they did drive by and a door check and everything is secure. There is no way anyone would've been able to hit redial and gotten through, either. The phone is kind of old fashioned, you have to physically add the 1 to any long distance number before redialing. How weird is that my friends??!!

Thanks for all the updates and reports of physical changes, interesting times!
2curious

User ID: 29739577
Chile
12/13/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to now.msn.com]

Someone mentioned their electronics were glitchy today, try this one.... as ya'll may remember, I'm in CA to work on the exhibit and my M-I-L's 100th Anniversary events - my sister called from TX to say she got a call from my home number in FL today at 1:38 CST. Needless to say this freaked me out, I called the Sheriff's office, they did drive by and a door check and everything is secure. There is no way anyone would've been able to hit redial and gotten through, either. The phone is kind of old fashioned, you have to physically add the 1 to any long distance number before redialing. How weird is that my friends??!!

Quoting: Tropicalgirl

Good Morning FOG!

Glad to hear the meditation went well. I unfortunately couldn't stay awake for it... bummer.

Tropical - no worries. Happening a lot lately all over. Of course this I found out a couple of weeks ago when the TV (which I NEVER watch) not only turned itself on - but changed the channel! Then I went into the laundry room, and the washing machine was trying to kick in... mind you... it was unplugged!!

Funny how in the past these things would have freaked me out! Now, it's "normal" - LOL!!

Best to each and every one of you!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3456394
New Zealand
12/13/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to now.msn.com]

Quoting: Tropicalgirl

Good Morning FOG!

Glad to hear the meditation went well. I unfortunately couldn't stay awake for it... bummer.

Tropical - no worries. Happening a lot lately all over. Of course this I found out a couple of weeks ago when the TV (which I NEVER watch) not only turned itself on - but changed the channel! Then I went into the laundry room, and the washing machine was trying to kick in... mind you... it was unplugged!!

Funny how in the past these things would have freaked me out! Now, it's "normal" - LOL!!

Best to each and every one of you!!!
 Quoting: 2curious

big hugs to you, sisters xxx

these sure are crazy times
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 29353209
United States
12/13/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Batman, are you rearranging the furniture at the Batcave?

Thread: Earth Booms continue in Georgia! Including houses shaking & cracks in the ground. Local News video report (Dec 12)

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

GLP