F.O.G.

Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/13/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Oh I was suppose to watch a video for the meditation? I just went outside and stared at the night sky and prayed for love and peace for the world and a better spirit for me hf

Didn't feel anything special, dang
 Quoting: whiteangel

LOL! I got lost trying to find it!
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

The worldwide meditation was awesome, never had such a relaxing energy from a directed leader. The crayons are there everyday to use my 'new' old friends!
 Quoting: shadasonic

That was awesome!!

White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple

My 9 year old loved it too!

hf

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

It was a beautifull set up for all ages,very easy to picture the energy transference

Oh...verysad I didn't know about this is there a website I can go to? Can I still do it on my own? I have a new GLP saying 'Miss a minute, Miss a lot' darn... I'm truly sorry I missed this event.
 Quoting: AKObserver

Hi Mama and AK,

You can still do it. I am going to do it again tonight as it is just a really great meditation!!

You have to log in to You Tube to view it.

[link to www.youtube.com]

I can't embed it as it is a private video.

hf

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Tiny Trink

United States
12/13/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello FOG,

Well it appears SO has been hit with the computer bug also.

I will keep an eye on his channel and once he is up and running again I will post the news.

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Earth Cries

User ID: 28340114
United States
12/13/2012 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, friends.
Went out and watched the sky for a while last night. Saw 3 in about 3 minutes and then had to go inside. It was darned cold down here last night! 29 degrees and a huge frost this morning. I'm going to dress warmly tonight and try to stay out longer. I love meteor showers.

On a more somber note, here is the morning news about the sinkhole. Not good.

Unreported: “It appears we may have taken another burp” at giant sinkhole — Oil later filmed covering surface, then more land swallowed — All events were on west side of collapse zone (PHOTOS)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/13/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I was suppose to watch a video for the meditation? I just went outside and stared at the night sky and prayed for love and peace for the world and a better spirit for me hf

Didn't feel anything special, dang
 Quoting: whiteangel

LOL! I got lost trying to find it!
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

That was awesome!!

hf

Much Love,

It was a beautifull set up for all ages,very easy to picture the energy transference

Oh...verysad I didn't know about this is there a website I can go to? Can I still do it on my own? I have a new GLP saying 'Miss a minute, Miss a lot' darn... I'm truly sorry I missed this event.
 Quoting: AKObserver

Hi Mama and AK,

You can still do it. I am going to do it again tonight as it is just a really great meditation!!

You have to log in to You Tube to view it.

I can't embed it as it is a private video.

hf

Much Love,

Thank you Tiny!
Much appreciated! Not sure what I did last night! LOL
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 29353209
United States
12/13/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, friends.
Went out and watched the sky for a while last night. Saw 3 in about 3 minutes and then had to go inside. It was darned cold down here last night! 29 degrees and a huge frost this morning. I'm going to dress warmly tonight and try to stay out longer. I love meteor showers.

Unreported: “It appears we may have taken another burp” at giant sinkhole — Oil later filmed covering surface, then more land swallowed — All events were on west side of collapse zone (PHOTOS)

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Did you see Orion to the east? It looked magnificent last night. Coming up exactly due East.
Tiny Trink

United States
12/13/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have not finished watching this yet.

I felt compelled to post it here for everyone.

This is the thread it is on.

Thread: "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion (Epic Video-Don't Miss)

Much Love,

remjr1
User ID: 1862659
United States
12/13/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone else noticed that the vast majority Northern CA quakes have been quite shallow, nearly all under 5km & a good number under 2km? Also, the "shaking/quaking sensation" has been with me, almost nonstop, since last night. Anyone else noticed an increase? Are we feeling/sensing the effects of incoming energy waves? Waves outgoing from Mother Earth? I think it's time for me grab my Crystals, do some Energy Ballancing work & meditate on this for a bit.
remjr1
User ID: 1597896
United States
12/13/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion (Epic Video-Don't Miss)

Much Love,

:faceshock: :mindblown: :headexpload: & I'm only 23 minutes into it. The craziest part is that it makes so much sense & the prsentation is simply, utterly AMAZING!
Earth Cries

United States
12/13/2012 10:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, friends.

[link to enenews.com]

Did you see Orion to the east? It looked magnificent last night. Coming up exactly due East.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Good morning, El Q! The entire sky was just awesome last night! Everything stood out in stark relief, so crisp and clear. Not a cloud in sight. Just beautiful.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/13/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
EW
User ID: 28946474
Australia
12/13/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Ty for posting this TT.. i watched this today and at around the thirty min mark, the stuff he was saying really blew my mind.. what a great brain expander...

hope everyone is safe..

always lurking.. much love

hf
Isis7

United States
12/13/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Tiny Trink

United States
12/13/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

:faceshock: mindblown :headexpload: & I'm only 23 minutes into it. The craziest part is that it makes so much sense & the prsentation is simply, utterly AMAZING!
 Quoting: remjr1 1597896

Much Love,

Ty for posting this TT.. i watched this today and at around the thirty min mark, the stuff he was saying really blew my mind.. what a great brain expander...

hope everyone is safe..

always lurking.. much love

hf
 Quoting: EW 28946474

Hi Rem and EW,

I just finished watching it too!

Oh wow! That by far was the easiest most understandable explanation as to what the alignment is about. I loved how he included prophecies, including all religions.

I posted it on my FB acct for the sheep to see. lol

No Fear, Stay Awake and Always Shine Brightly!

hf

Much Love,

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2562242
United States
12/13/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol. Where is Chili? Next to Nacho?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1343792

Chili's restaurant...yummmm
 Quoting: chevyrwicked

Does chili causes earthquakes?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1343792

It does in my intestines cruise
El Quisqueyano

United States
12/13/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Thanks TT.

Namaste.

Are you ready to receive this 5th element?
Tiny Trink

United States
12/13/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Thanks TT.

Namaste.

Oh yes Sir I am!!!

How about you?

hf

Much Love,

Earth Cries

United States
12/13/2012 12:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Two in Costa Rica.

4.9 2012/12/13 17:20:28 9.097 -84.069 34.5 COSTA RICA
5.0 2012/12/13 17:16:22 9.098 -84.066 37.3 COSTA RICA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

El Quisqueyano

United States
12/13/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Thanks TT.

Namaste.

Oh yes Sir I am!!!

How about you?

hf

Much Love,

You betcha.
muse_1111

User ID: 26558348
United States
12/13/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Thanks TT.

Namaste.

Oh yes Sir I am!!!

How about you?

hf

Much Love,

You betcha.

Me too, Me too! music
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9038715
United States
12/13/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, friends.

[link to enenews.com]

-Just wanted to say TY for the updates, my family is in FL. and I am very concerned for them. They are mostly avoiding this topic (except one dear friend who is leaving any day, but she won't 'come out of the closet' - so to speak), and I am only giving sporadic updates. This awesome to read thread is one of the few that I regularly check and you are making a huge difference in my life keeping us posted! TY!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

The worldwide meditation was awesome, never had such a relaxing energy from a directed leader. The crayons are there everyday to use my 'new' old friends!

That was awesome!!

hf

Much Love,

[/quote

Guys, I have to share something important with you all. First, I am under the impression that the meditation last night was probably a part of the 'Global Consciousness Project'. Saw it in a SO vid, thru idahopicker, and yo! I thought that was conspiritard legend, lol!

Key points that piss me off:
-They have these 'reg' instruments everywhere, recording our 'consciousness' 24/7 (no disclosure?)
-They have 'mobile' 'in the field' instruments. (coming to a disaster near you)since '93!
-How have they been applying this data? I'm so sure it is for the betterment of mankind, HA!)
-How they have not been applying this data. (-how about just tell us, we have a collective, universal consciousness!!!)

Oh, I thought it was legend because I had heard that 'they' measured a response to 911 hours before the attack(!) - and They did! Going to include a utube link with one of the scientists....and he talks about this near the end of the vid.

Now, I found about the meditation 2 nights ago, and spent much energy promoted the idea yesterday. Just to say that I am aggravated at 'them', too. -and may not have been. I'd like to go back in their data to see what it looked like when the mediation was done a year or two ago, but whateva.

I started their site with a 'procedure' tab on top of the page; I'm floored by this, wonder if u will be? This is not 'normal' and it AINT COOL either,

Oh, and I was at the meditation and it felt awesome to me too, does that show it is a good thing???I hope.....

Make sure u check out 'real time display on left!! So, trippy to hear the sounds of consciousness!!!! - I wonder, WHEN we UNITE will we make a symphony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[link to noosphere.princeton.edu]

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny thing is, I was starting to feel a real sympathetic connection to you guys (science types) (still all good), because I thought, wow, 'they' are deceiving with the data, but these good people keep plugging away, trying to make sense of it. But now, I am realizing that 'they' probably have the best of times with the spiritual types- they have gotten to make fools out of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, to summarize, consciousness is measurable when it unites, -and we CAN predict the future!

Of course there are threads all over GLP about this, but I can't look too much more into that. They aren't gonna change my mind on this one!!!

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny thing is, I was starting to feel a real sympathetic connection to you guys (science types) (still all good), because I thought, wow, 'they' are deceiving with the data, but these good people keep plugging away, trying to make sense of it. But now, I am realizing that 'they' probably have the best of times with the spiritual types- they have gotten to make fools out of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, to summarize, consciousness is measurable when it unites, -and we CAN predict the future!

Of course there are threads all over GLP about this, but I can't look too much more into that. They aren't gonna change my mind on this one!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9038715

If you are spiritually inclined, go to the 'real time' display and meditate!!! Sounds ctazy, but it will GONG! wasnt doing that last night, just pings and beats (still beautiful!) just try it, funny!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you are spiritually inclined, go to the 'real time' display and meditate!!! Sounds ctazy, but it will GONG! wasnt doing that last night, just pings and beats (still beautiful!) just try it, funny!!!!

wish i could edit that, haha! let's say, let's experiment!
Earth Cries

User ID: 26148880
United States
12/13/2012 04:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, friends.

[link to enenews.com]

-Just wanted to say TY for the updates, my family is in FL. and I am very concerned for them. They are mostly avoiding this topic (except one dear friend who is leaving any day, but she won't 'come out of the closet' - so to speak), and I am only giving sporadic updates. This awesome to read thread is one of the few that I regularly check and you are making a huge difference in my life keeping us posted! TY!

My pleasure, my friend. I do my best to keep others informed. hf

Nika

User ID: 29772491
United States
12/13/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did my post disappear? This is the second time I typed this out. Maybe I forgot to hit post.

Anyway...
pretty good discussion on the meteors over on this thread.
Thread: Meteor Scan going nuts !
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Earth Cries

United States
12/13/2012 04:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
More trouble at the DWH site.

CBS: Oil may be seeping from Deepwater Horizon site — Coast Guard cancels interview — “My concern is that substantial amounts of oil could still be leaking” -Congressman (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

And there was just a 5.5 offshore El Salvador.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Earth Cries

United States
12/13/2012 05:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Check out this thread.

Thread: WTF? is a Natural Gas Cloud...happened here yesterday

Methane is showing up EVERYWHERE!

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did my post disappear? This is the second time I typed this out. Maybe I forgot to hit post.

Anyway...
pretty good discussion on the meteors over on this thread.
Thread: Meteor Scan going nuts !
 Quoting: Nika

That site has freaked me out in the past and I try to avoid it, lol! :-)
Isis7

United States
12/13/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

GLP