User ID: 26148880
United States
12/13/2012 06:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Magnitude 5.7 - EAST OF SEVERNAYA ZEMLYA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
imjustsayin

User ID: 29378309
United States
12/13/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have not finished watching this yet.

I felt compelled to post it here for everyone.

This is the thread it is on.

Thread: "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion (Epic Video-Don't Miss)

[link to www.youtube.com]

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Thank you for posting this video. What an incredible 1 hour and 10 minute journey it is! Wow!!! Incredible!!!
Love & Light...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9038715
United States
12/13/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

That was awesome!!

White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple

My 9 year old loved it too!

hf

Much Love,

It was a beautifull set up for all ages,very easy to picture the energy transference
 Quoting: shadasonic

Oh...verysad I didn't know about this is there a website I can go to? Can I still do it on my own? I have a new GLP saying 'Miss a minute, Miss a lot' darn... I'm truly sorry I missed this event.
[/quote

Guys, I have to share something important with you all. First, I am under the impression that the meditation last night was probably a part of the 'Global Consciousness Project'. Saw it in a SO vid, thru idahopicker, and yo! I thought that was conspiritard legend, lol!

Key points that piss me off:
-They have these 'reg' instruments everywhere, recording our 'consciousness' 24/7 (no disclosure?)
-They have 'mobile' 'in the field' instruments. (coming to a disaster near you)since '93!
-How have they been applying this data? I'm so sure it is for the betterment of mankind, HA!)
-How they have not been applying this data. (-how about just tell us, we have a collective, universal consciousness!!!)

Oh, I thought it was legend because I had heard that 'they' measured a response to 911 hours before the attack(!) - and They did! Going to include a utube link with one of the scientists....and he talks about this near the end of the vid.

Now, I found about the meditation 2 nights ago, and spent much energy promoted the idea yesterday. Just to say that I am aggravated at 'them', too. -and may not have been. I'd like to go back in their data to see what it looked like when the mediation was done a year or two ago, but whateva.

I started their site with a 'procedure' tab on top of the page; I'm floored by this, wonder if u will be? This is not 'normal' and it AINT COOL either,

Oh, and I was at the meditation and it felt awesome to me too, does that show it is a good thing???I hope.....

Make sure u check out 'real time display on left!! So, trippy to hear the sounds of consciousness!!!! - I wonder, WHEN we UNITE will we make a symphony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[link to noosphere.princeton.edu]

Quoting: AKObserver

[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry for interrupting your thread Gabe, promise to try and only lurk. There is my email though...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
One last thing, (apologies)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25154158
United States
12/13/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. One stoned epiphany a long time ago made me believe we would soon have abilities. I watch the video TT posted (disyneque) and felt immediate resonate, clear cognitive logic and emotional acceptance as I looked at my phone banner that says "superpowers."

Fuck off chemtrails.

I'm going sunbathing. Omnomnom radiation.

I WANNA TELEPORT! yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25154158
United States
12/13/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bonghitposting crap thats already been posted

~ignore
miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States
12/13/2012 07:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
hey all..does anyone have the link to hear the meteors coming in???? Thought I had it and can't find.

found it [link to spaceweatherradio.com]

Last Edited by miabelieves on 12/13/2012 08:00 PM
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/13/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this it Mia?

[link to www.meteorscan.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bonghitposting crap thats already been posted

~ignore
 Quoting: Dark Star Evolution

Pardon me? You talking to me?

Oh right, you already read it on GLP, soooo

nothing to see here, move along...!! Riiight.

It has been and always will be, about timing, and maybe this is the time.

- Your scientific knowledge really seems as limited as your spiritual knowledge, but you seem sincere, so I'll let you in on something, I'm not expecting this 'message' to be heard by everyone.

Luuuuuuuuke, some people have more force than others. lol!!
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/13/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
superman

I want my paradigm shift with new abilities also.lol
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/13/2012 08:21 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9038715

This is the most beautiful song, sung by a gentle and kind soul. It never fails to make me FEEL my momma's spirit all around me and yes, I usually cry.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/13/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Evening FOG,

SO has posted his video for today.

Much Love,

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the most beautiful song, sung by a gentle and kind soul. It never fails to make me FEEL my momma's spirit all around me and yes, I usually cry.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Ty, it moves me immensely, too!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
12/13/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love this rendition!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love this rendition!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24518639

hf
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/13/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

it certainly stirs the emotions. Much love to you guys
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
remjr1
User ID: 1392221
United States
12/13/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two questions. 1st-Has anyone heard from Gabe(I want to ask a part A & B on this one but do not want to put anyone on the spot & make them uncomfortable) & 2nd-Is anyone else feeling a huge uptick in the frequency(not intensity or duration) of the "shakey/quakey"(R TM ;-) ) feeling? Love, Light & Peace to all who read this :-)
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/13/2012 10:07 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thread: "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion (Epic Video-Don't Miss)

Much Love,

Finally got around to watching this. First off, I loved his use of music!! Two, who on here actually thinks something is going to happen on the 21st, next Friday, 8 days from now?? After watching this, for the first time in all the Mayan craziness, I am not sure. My son has a field trip on the last day of school for him to go see The Hobbit. I am now thinking of keeping him home. My daughter has foot surgery on the 20th, so she will already be home. My hubby is on vacation already and will also be home.

Not sure how to feel after watching this video. No one knows for sure anything, so we are all just guessing anyway. Maybe I should ask: who is going to work on the 21st??
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/14/2012 12:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
5.2 - offshore Guatemala - Depth: 45.6 km
4.2 - offshore El Salvador - Depth: 69.1 km
3.3 - Near Tennant Creek,Australia- Depth: 13 km
3.0 - Near Peak Vale, Queensland,Australia - Depth: 10 km
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 28564588
United States
12/14/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Finally got around to watching this. First off, I loved his use of music!! Two, who on here actually thinks something is going to happen on the 21st, next Friday, 8 days from now?? After watching this, for the first time in all the Mayan craziness, I am not sure. My son has a field trip on the last day of school for him to go see The Hobbit. I am now thinking of keeping him home. My daughter has foot surgery on the 20th, so she will already be home. My hubby is on vacation already and will also be home.

Not sure how to feel after watching this video. No one knows for sure anything, so we are all just guessing anyway. Maybe I should ask: who is going to work on the 21st??

Angel, did you see the post for the latest Coast to Coast with Drunvalo Melchizedek a few pages back? Interesting b/c he says the Mayans are not zoned in on the 21st and feel the day will be chosen by Mother Earth, when she is ready. Its worth a listen. I'm going to watch this video tonight and as of now - yes we are scheduled to work on the 21st of December. :-)
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/14/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/14/2012 01:38 AM

Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Angel, did you see the post for the latest Coast to Coast with Drunvalo Melchizedek a few pages back? Interesting b/c he says the Mayans are not zoned in on the 21st and feel the day will be chosen by Mother Earth, when she is ready. Its worth a listen. I'm going to watch this video tonight and as of now - yes we are scheduled to work on the 21st of December. :-)
 Quoting: Tropicalgirl

No, I don't think I saw it...might have been when I was out and skipped it when I was catching up.
:lighthousewa:
Tropicalgirl

United States
12/14/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, I don't think I saw it...might have been when I was out and skipped it when I was catching up.
:lighthousewa: /quote]

Angel, I'll search for it and the part of the interview where he says the Mayans don't expect anything specifically on the 21st. I was surprised to be honest!! But, he explained it well.

I'm going to be working that day as we are in CA to promote the 100th Anniversary events for my beloved mother-in-law, and I feel that no matter what happens (and I am expecting some paradigm changes) this has been a pure labor of love and open heartedness for me!

So, whatever comes, I'll have spent the last few months pouring my energy into honoring someone I loved and who lifted up the world she lived in. In some weird way, it makes me feel a bit more 'safe' to make whatever transitions required. Does that make sense?
ChiaPet

User ID: 29519100
United States
12/14/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

:lighthousewa:

White Angel, I actually came away with a very settled feeling from what portion of of the 'Disneyesque' I was able to stay awake through. Still have 38 min. To go for tomorrow. All I can say is, Wowie gazawowie! Exciting times we live in, eh? Don't worry, Dear. We are all exactly where we are supposed to be. I work at home caring for my Love, 24/7, but I don't think we hafta go anywhere that day. Much love to you!
~ Matthew 7:16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?
~ Don't worry, be Hopi.
Tropicalgirl

United States
12/14/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Angel - the referenced video was posted on page 624 of this thread by guess who?? LOL, whiteangel!

Thank you for adding it, I really enjoyed the show. He talks about the Mayans not counting on an exact day during the first hour of the show I'm going back now to try and find the rest of the program.

Tropicalgirl

United States
12/14/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Angel - the referenced video was posted on page 624 of this thread by guess who?? LOL, whiteangel!

Thank you for adding it, I really enjoyed the show. He talks about the Mayans not counting on an exact day during the first hour of the show I'm going back now to try and find the rest of the program.

About 56 minutes in he describes the changes will occur in the 'end of times' but that window is 7 + years. At 38 minutes he talks about balance and the epidemic of ringing in the ears is related to the magnetic field being weakened (changing) and how many diseases are related to it, as well. Interesting info!
tox1
User ID: 1171575
Switzerland
12/14/2012 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shadasonic, recently somewhere in the thread you mentioned you're discussing this X-37B thingy on another place.

Any news on that?

Many thanks to all here in this thread for the very good informations. And for the way you show how to behave with each other even though someone thinks different or whatever! beautyful, thank you.
miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States
12/14/2012 06:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

CA, Utah Earthquakes

my alert said 6.4 Baja CA and 5.1
Utah 3.2 and 3.5
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
Earth Cries

User ID: 27151621
United States
12/14/2012 07:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Baja quake...

Magnitude 6.4 - OFF THE WEST COAST OF BAJA CALIFORNIA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats

GLP