shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/14/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
[link to www.n3kl.org]

Big proton jump, mags dropping below 50 and electrons are diving plus Bz is neg. we've got us a particle storm with no real explanations except maybe a SW filament eruption, but no visible CME interacting in a geo effective manner,very strange! We need to watch the proton and mag flux. These numbers right now would be from a decent sized solar storm and we've had none
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/14/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

Big proton jump, mags dropping below 50 and electrons are diving plus Bz is neg. we've got us a particle storm with no real explanations except maybe a SW filament eruption, but no visible CME interacting in a geo effective manner,very strange! We need to watch the proton and mag flux. These numbers right now would be from a decent sized solar storm and we've had none
 Quoting: shadasonic

Thank you Shad!!

I am so emotionally wiped out and I kept reading trying to find what was going on and could not.

Makes me feel better that there is no explanation so I was not missing important info.

Sending a big hug to you and your little ones. I know I hugged mine tighter today.

hugs

Much Love to you my friend,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shadasonic

United States
12/14/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

Thank you Shad!!

I am so emotionally wiped out and I kept reading trying to find what was going on and could not.

Makes me feel better that there is no explanation so I was not missing important info.

Sending a big hug to you and your little ones. I know I hugged mine tighter today.

hugs

Much Love to you my friend,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

They finally told me to quite with the hugs and kissing,I didn't tell them why.they're to young to know of such horrendous acts
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29550310
Australia
12/14/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding the jump in protons... maybe we entered this proton belt thingamy!?
shadasonic

United States
12/14/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

We're at almost 7 mhz max on absorption and the north pole isn't in the red , these are high numbers and I would usually expect both poles to be affected equally at this point. Nothing unheard of but rare, the south is taking in the majority of this energy wave.

One thing I wanted to point out for you guys, if this had been a flare the majority of the sun facing region would be lit up,say the US or China etc.., this is from plasmatic sources and is coming in as a polar rain type energy flux,just wanted to show you the difference

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/14/2012 09:41 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29899403
Canada
12/14/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

do you really believe what gov sites are showing you?

you get little pieces, not the whole picture!
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/14/2012 09:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

[link to www.solarham.net] dropped before hitting the dotted line.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

United States
12/14/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29550310

We've been in the photon belt for awhile but are expected to hit the prime flux soon,we will watch this and see what transpires.
Tiny Trink

United States
12/14/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29899403

Canada AC

If you have something to show us better than what we currently have available, then please do so.

Otherwise please do not come here with some two line condescending sentence.

We are all open to everyone to provide info. What you posted is not info, it is rude and unnecessary.

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29550310
Australia
12/14/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29550310

We've been in the photon belt for awhile but are expected to hit the prime flux soon,we will watch this and see what transpires.

Prime flux huh... sounds kinda awesome :)
shadasonic

United States
12/14/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29899403

We get crumbs but what would you have us do, not use them, we go almost completely by theory and insight
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/14/2012 10:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
And now it begins....ears just went nuts, both of them.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
shadasonic

United States
12/14/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good night all, I need this day to be over, we have to rise above todays events and hold on to our divine Ka during these times, anger and fear can't take us over. Those little souls are much better off than us right now,bless those parents and loved ones so they rise up from their despair. I love you all!

Alot of energy pouring in right now meditate or pray for love and healing,use this source!
shadasonic

United States
12/14/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
And now it begins....ears just went nuts, both of them.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Alot of energy coming in with the Bz at -3.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/14/2012 10:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good night all, I need this day to be over, we have to rise above todays events and hold on to our divine Ka during these times, anger and fear can't take us over. Those little souls are much better off than us right now,bless those parents and loved ones so they rise up from their despair. I love you all!

Alot of energy pouring in right now meditate or pray for love and healing,use this source!

God's blessings to you as well Shad. May you rest well and peaceful!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11247526
New Zealand
12/14/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

God's blessings to you as well Shad. May you rest well and peaceful!
 Quoting: whiteangel

may you all rest well and peacefully tonight xxx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11247526
New Zealand
12/14/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Tauranga whats up with White Island? Thanks for posting the link muse and shadasonic
 Quoting: Agapao 1381174

bad news regarding the volcanic status of white island, my friend

Thread: WHAT IS HAPPENING AT WHITE ISLAND VOLCANO??? New Zealand/Kermadec & South Pacific QUAKE/VOLCANO WATCH (Page 91)

it is documented from pg 91 onwards
EW
User ID: 28946474
Australia
12/14/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

Do you think its "fluffy".. or is the Ribbon arriving?
Tiny Trink

United States
12/14/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Absolutely!

Sleep well.

Much Love,

whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/15/2012 01:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Saturday December 15 2012, 04:49:32 UTC
Region: Near Islands, Aleutian Islands
Depth: 40 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/15/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
12/15/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
12/15/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
12/15/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today Vehicle Incident USA State of Maryland, Baltimore [BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport ]

Vehicle Incident in USA on Saturday, 15 December, 2012 at 09:11 (09:11 AM) UTC.
Description
Airport officials say a JetBlue flight from Boston has landed safety at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport after the pilot declared a precautionary alert for a potential mechanical problem. Airport spokesman Jonathan Dean says JetBlue Flight 1327 landed about 7:30 p.m. Friday.

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Today Environment Pollution USA State of New York, Staten Island [May Ship Repair Contracting Corporation, 3075 Richmond Terrace, ]

Environment Pollution in USA on Saturday, 15 December, 2012 at 11:32 (11:32 AM) UTC.
Description
The Coast Guard is responding to a fuel oil spill in the waters off Staten Island.

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Isis7

United States
12/15/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Epidemic in Netherlands on Thursday, 13 December, 2012 at 14:22 (02:22 PM) UTC.

Passengers on a luxury cruise where illness has struck said it has been like sailing on a plague ship. Those aboard the P and O liner Oriana on a 10-night Baltic cruise out of Southampton have reported as many as 400 passengers being struck down with the norovirus winter vomiting bug. A spokeswoman for P and O's parent company Carnival said there had been "an incidence of a mild gastrointestinal illness" among the passengers. She added that as of today, of 1,843 passengers, "the number of passengers with active symptoms is six". But passenger Paul Gilman, 62, told the Daily Mail: "It has been outrageous from start to finish. People were falling like flies, yet the crew were trying to insist everything was fine. "Everyone is saying, 'this is a plague ship'. It's a living nightmare."

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Isis7

United States
12/15/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude: 5.9
Mercalli scale: 6
Date-Time [UTC]: Saturday, 15th December 2012 at 04:49 AM
Local Date/Time: Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 16:49 in the afternoon at epicenter
Coordinate: 51° 45.120, 173° 7.674
Depth: 33.00 km (20.51 miles)
Hypocentrum: Shallow depth
Class: Moderate
Region: North America
Location: 121.9 km (75.75 miles) W of Attu Station, Alaska, United States
Source: USGS

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Magnitude: 5.2
Mercalli scale: 5
Date-Time [UTC]: Saturday, 15th December 2012 at 07:33 AM
Local Date/Time: Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 17:33 in the afternoon at epicenter
Coordinate: 4° 55.440, 153° 22.698
Depth: 58.20 km (36.16 miles)
Hypocentrum: Shallow depth
Class: Moderate
Region: Indonesian archipelago
Location: 156.4 km (97.18 miles) - of Rabaul, East New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Source: USGS

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Isis7

United States
12/15/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude: 5
DateTime: Saturday December 15 2012, 12:43:29 UTC
Region: off the coast of El Salvador
Depth: 34.6 km
Source: USGS Feed
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
12/15/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone heard from gabe lately?
Lots of head pressure and high pitched sounds on and off here in Idaho.
Isis7

United States
12/15/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Island Park Caldera 8 North-America USA State of Idaho 2.1 million years ago 14.12.2012

Yellowstone Caldera 8 North-America USA State of Wyoming 640,000 years ago 14.12.2012

Long Valley Caldera 7 North-America USA State of California ~760,000 years ago 15.12.2012
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

GLP