F.O.G.

cabingirl

User ID: 28752183
United States
12/18/2012 07:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Okay I am going to go way off topic....I just love all the santa hats on all the pictures....everytime I see them it makes me smile.
 Quoting: cabingirl

CG you could put a hat on your mountain.

Give some green to Dr. Acula and ask for a hat.

He is super nice!

hf

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Ok, done deal. Thank you so much TT....

hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/18/2012 08:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Our snow forecast got dialed way back, maybe 2" is all now.
 Quoting: whiteangel

This storm is very cold, windy, and yes the snow and moisture is not as much as expected....it is a fast mover. Wish it had more snow and not as much wind.
 Quoting: cabingirl

Ditto! We need the snow pack in the mountains and yes they seem to be getting a fair amount but the foot hills need it too
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/18/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried watching some footage of the CT. killings and I have to stay completely away from it and most other news right now,something is very wrong with the whole cinematic approach to these world events and there are other forces involved with the world events at this point. I hate MSM,but I get overwhelmed with emotions that I usually can easily control. I'm not saying these events didn't transpire,but they are being tainted to cause anger, fear, and bewilderment! Something is way off!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/18/2012 09:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
I tried watching some footage of the CT. killings and I have to stay completely away from it and most other news right now,something is very wrong with the whole cinematic approach to these world events and there are other forces involved with the world events at this point. I hate MSM,but I get overwhelmed with emotions that I usually can easily control. I'm not saying these events didn't transpire,but they are being tainted to cause anger, fear, and bewilderment! Something is way off!
 Quoting: shadasonic

100% agree. Recently there have been some tragic events, yet it isn't like these things haven't happened before. MSM is milking it all to turn on the emotions whatever those may be that are triggered in different people. Most of the news doesn't effect me in the least but since the CT event, some much is really draining on my emotions, some extreme sadness and at other moments just flat ticked off to the point I just want to rant and rave.

Been turning off the news and only watching the weather section. Something is really wrong in the reporting of the news and danged if I can figure out that it is....subliminal messaging?? I know, that is pretty out there.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
cabingirl

User ID: 28752183
United States
12/18/2012 09:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

100% agree. Recently there have been some tragic events, yet it isn't like these things haven't happened before. MSM is milking it all to turn on the emotions whatever those may be that are triggered in different people. Most of the news doesn't effect me in the least but since the CT event, some much is really draining on my emotions, some extreme sadness and at other moments just flat ticked off to the point I just want to rant and rave.

Been turning off the news and only watching the weather section. Something is really wrong in the reporting of the news and danged if I can figure out that it is....subliminal messaging?? I know, that is pretty out there.

I complete agree on this subject. I do think there is an agenda in the reporting. I do not watch any msn...just the weather and funny news as I feel the need to laugh to shake off the negative vibes from everything that is being thrown at us. I use the clearing techniques that were gifted by the members on this site...it helps....
shadasonic

United States
12/18/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly,we're all being played in some way. They're manipulating the masses for many reasons I believe,watch this hand because the other one is in the cookie jar.

If you could go back two years in time and watch events now transpire I believe you would swear the world had gone mad,and it was crazy then. The duality of our planet is reaching new heights. I'm good though as I'm starting to see through the weaving of webs and realize they don't want a good for mankind ,spiritual front, facing them. I believe some are becoming desperate. Love ya Angel,you're a good grounding force!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/18/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else having trouble with internet, cable or home phones going down?

Internet sooooo slow and many dropped calls!!
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Hi ya Mama!

Nooo your internet and phone cannot go down!! lol

hugs

Much Love to you my friend,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

chuckle

Better not! LOL

Much Love right back to you!!!!

blwkss
moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
12/18/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

EVERYTHING is politicized. It's bent, twisted and spun to manipulate. It's just really sad to realized how easy folks are manipulated. It's so normal to want to understand. To try to make sense of something such as this....so we don't feel that we've lost in vain. We look in all the wrong places for understanding/blame: to guns, to movies, video games, religion in school, or politicians. We fail to recognize we carry what we need within us. No matter what faith you practice....one must accept that we must embrace both the good and the evil, the light and the dark. One does not exist without the other. We cannot have all the blessing without having the hardship. The victims in this are countless and I flat refuse to watch, read or be a part of anything that does not honor those young lives or those valiant teachers. I choose to celebrate their lives...their spirit less they become forgotten.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2676183
New Zealand
12/18/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly,we're all being played in some way. They're manipulating the masses for many reasons I believe,watch this hand because the other one is in the cookie jar.

If you could go back two years in time and watch events now transpire I believe you would swear the world had gone mad,and it was crazy then. The duality of our planet is reaching new heights. I'm good though as I'm starting to see through the weaving of webs and realize they don't want a good for mankind ,spiritual front, facing them. I believe some are becoming desperate. Love ya Angel,you're a good grounding force!

there are just so many threads about discrepancies regarding this CT event, i havent had time to read them all, but something is very 'wrong' about it
shadasonic

United States
12/18/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

EVERYTHING is politicized. It's bent, twisted and spun to manipulate. It's just really sad to realized how easy folks are manipulated. It's so normal to want to understand. To try to make sense of something such as this....so we don't feel that we've lost in vain. We look in all the wrong places for understanding/blame: to guns, to movies, video games, religion in school, or politicians. We fail to recognize we carry what we need within us. No matter what faith you practice....one must accept that we must embrace both the good and the evil, the light and the dark. One does not exist without the other. We cannot have all the blessing without having the hardship. The victims in this are countless and I flat refuse to watch, read or be a part of anything that does not honor those young lives or those valiant teachers. I choose to celebrate their lives...their spirit less they become forgotten.
 Quoting: moxiechic

Excellent post Mox!
remjr1
User ID: 1644184
United States
12/18/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes Sir, you are right. As I said the other night I set my intent to send Love to those involved & I too am all but avoiding even the threads here on the subject, though not as prolific as they were previously. It still feels to me as though it's being manipulated to counter the Meditation Energy we built up & trying to keep us off balance & out of focus.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/18/2012 11:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Anyone else just feel a big energy shift? Ears with deep buzz not a ringing. One of the biggest I have ever felt. WOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29760109
United States
12/19/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi nice reading all your posts. So nice to be able to come and read some like minded people.

I can't watch the news..Now. Well it's sad. Enough of that.

Love you guys. I didn't feel the energy shift now but the other day I did.

Thanks for all you do.hf
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/19/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/19/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello FOG,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Special News Report Today with additional video.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

2nd video referred to in Special News Report

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/19/2012 10:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
It appears Patrick Geryl was wrong on the 8+ for the 17th and I for one am very very glad!!

Peace and Love to all. Have a wonderful day!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30138020
United States
12/19/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know where Gabe is? Did he bug out?
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/19/2012 10:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
It appears Patrick Geryl was wrong on the 8+ for the 17th and I for one am very very glad!!

Peace and Love to all. Have a wonderful day!

I for one am just glad that nothing happened on the 17th alignment. To me this is pointing to little or nothing happening for the 20th thru 22nd alignment. We are close enough to it now, that things should have been picking up.

Instead, solar activity has been very quiet, to the point that it is almost creepy how any major sun spots turning to face earth just decay and fade away.

Earthquakes have been quiet as well. Only low 5's have been showing up since the 6.1 in Indonesia on the 17th, the largest we have had since at least the 14th.

Today being the 19th and the alignment of Sun/Merc/Ven/Sat, starts tomorrow, yet it is quiet....maybe too quiet??
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/19/2012 10:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
All the energy is flowing toward south america tonight....

Can't stick around right now, but great posts everyone....
 Quoting: Gabriel

Anyone know where Gabe is? Did he bug out?
 Quoting: Rev.Mikey13

Haven't heard anything from him since the above post which was on December 7th. He did log in on the 16th but he didn't post. Hoping all is well with him and I miss him
shadasonic

United States
12/19/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've listened to 432 hz meditative frequency for awhile and just came upon this video and found it very intriguing. If you're into vibrational frequency check this out! Peace

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/19/2012 01:12 PM
remjr1
User ID: 219210
United States
12/19/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else feeling different today? I'm in this hyper alert state & everything around me looks very vivid...hmm....hard to describe....well...it's like yesterday my vision was VHS quality & today I'm seeing in 1080p....not a perfect analogy but close enough. I'm having waves of nervous/anxious Energy & both of my hands are hot(usually it's just my right hand that heats up when I'm in a highly energized state or when I'm ready to work with Energy). My head feels almost restrictive ...very strange but not necissarily unpleasant feelings, just interesting to observe, interesting indeed! Love, Light & Peace to all who read this! :-)
Earth Cries

User ID: 27537994
United States
12/19/2012 02:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi, All...A farmer down the road was putting up a fence and cut the phone cable. I've been without phone or internet since 6 last night. Felt completely isolated! LOL

Here is the latest sinkhole news.

Total area of giant sinkhole including subsidence band is 14 to 15 acres — Geologist: It’s changing all the time… things are coming up, oil and gas is coming up (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Sinkhole Experts: “We’ve got to look at all the caverns in the area folks” — We don’t know what’s happening — “We know there was concern, it’s been on the blogs” (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Geologist: 50 to 100 million cubic feet of gas in aquifer near giant sinkhole (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Assumption Parish Sinkhole Update:

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
12/19/2012 02:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Don't know if they are doing any heavy work around the sinkhole today, but these graphs do not look good.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
12/19/2012 02:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Wow! Just noticed all the new seismos that have been added at the sinkhole!

The ones down at the bottom are going crazy!

remjr1
United States
12/19/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another observation.... I haven't worn sunglasses in at least a year now(I live just North of Austin, Texas so lack of Sunshine is not a problem for us) but today the Sun is so blindingly bright that it hurts even when looking down. I don't know how this is related to the hyper clarity I'm experiencing but it has to be a component of it, if not the primary cause.
remjr1
United States
12/19/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if they are doing any heavy work around the sinkhole today, but these graphs do not look good.

Quoting: Earth Cries

Oh WOW! Just look at the latest from LA08! That is the Helioplot(?sp) sitting right on top of the Salt Cavern containing the 1.5 million barrells of Butane! Time to go see what my YT guys are saying about all of this. Thank You for the heads up :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
12/19/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
La. DNR shocks Lake Peigneur residents with salt dome expansion preps

[link to www.examiner.com]

hiding
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/19/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi FOG

I'm busy with other things atm, but I'll be back asap, wanted to share this interesting video. Much love and grouphug

[link to youtu.be]
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/19/2012 05:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Wednesday December 19 2012, 22:00:28 UTC
Region: Washington
Depth: 0.5 km
Source: USGS Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 12/19/2012 05:19 PM
Earth Cries

United States
12/19/2012 06:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Guys, go to this thread and check it out.

Thread: NWS Weather Radar Now... WTF is this?

Make sure to see this gif one poster grabbed.

[link to postimage.org]

What the heck is that???

GLP