F.O.G.

imjustsayin

User ID: 29378309
United States
12/20/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Can't remember if I had the chance to share this, but here it is.

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: Isis7

Thank you for posting this!!!
Love & Light...
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/20/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
this may seem to come out of right field but I just now paid attention to what they are calling this storm "Draco".
I am certain I have read before that Draco was/had something to do with Planet X. I have been trying to find where I read it and can't find it. Anywho, Draco is for dragon (latin) found that interesting. Does anyone else remember seeing something aoubt Draco??? I just found very odd they would name this storm during these particular days :)
 Quoting: miabelieves

There is a belief that several races live on nibiru,as its larger than jupiter. The draconians are supposedly the reptilians.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
12/20/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to radar.weather.gov]

Look at the whole east coast what a massive storm!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/20/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

FINALLY got to see this! Enjoyed it so much!
Thank you Isis!!

hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/20/2012 09:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is also posted on Ninz thread.

Thought I would bring it over here too.

Thread: "LOOK-NOW"---3 Days of Darkness Approach! NASA Stereo Behind HI1: 12/21/2012 it All Goes Dark!
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Tell me where I am suppose to be looking on it, not seeing what they are suppose to be pointing out? Tired and blind I guess
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/20/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/20/2012 09:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is also posted on Ninz thread.

Thought I would bring it over here too.

Thread: "LOOK-NOW"---3 Days of Darkness Approach! NASA Stereo Behind HI1: 12/21/2012 it All Goes Dark!

Tell me where I am suppose to be looking on it, not seeing what they are suppose to be pointing out? Tired and blind I guess
 Quoting: whiteangel

Nvm, saw the explanation on Ninz thread, just a glitch
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Earth Cries

User ID: 30428335
United States
12/20/2012 10:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
HAARP sure is hot right now.

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Isis7

United States
12/20/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assumption update:

[link to www.youtube.com]
shadasonic

United States
12/20/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP sure is hot right now.

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Theres definitely something up with the 2 hz and the contorted line ,real energetic frequency will come in on a clean straight line,this is slightly contorted and makes me believe its 'made'! True frequency will variate in pulse,not bend!

The slight pickup, at 18:00 utc shows a complete energy coming in(variates all lines). I've studied this for ever and always find nowhere to go with these variences. Theres an energy source we aren't privy to I believe.

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/20/2012 10:38 PM
ChiaPet

User ID: 29519100
United States
12/20/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello FOG,

SO mentions his "I Am HAARP" video today so I will link it also below.

Just a reminder. Starting tomorrow through the 26th I will not be posting the news.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Solstice!

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

grouphug

Much Love to you all including the lurkers,

Other Video:

Hello FOG,

SO mentions his "I Am HAARP" video today so I will link it also below.

Just a reminder. Starting tomorrow through the 26th I will not be posting the news.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Solstice!

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

grouphug

Much Love to you all including the lurkers,

Other Video:

Merry Christmas to you,sister dear! Big time lurker over here but paying attention.

Hope ya'll's holy days are BRIGHT!
~ Matthew 7:16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?
~ Don't worry, be Hopi.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29760109
United States
12/20/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are home and all is well. She was so scared before going into surgery that she was crying and then she said she dreamed an angel told her "you will be fine now and heal quickly". Now that was special!

Excellent glad to hear that.hfchorus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30241306
United States
12/20/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are home and all is well. She was so scared before going into surgery that she was crying and then she said she dreamed an angel told her "you will be fine now and heal quickly". Now that was special!

Excellent glad to hear that.hfchorus
 Quoting: finley

hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/20/2012 11:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
The winter solstice in the northern hemisphere happens in just over 6 hours at 11:12 UTC. It is known as the summer solstice in the southern hemisphere. The 21st will be the shortest day of the year in the NH and the longest day in the SH.

[link to www.timeanddate.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29760109
United States
12/21/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Solstice To FOG. Love you ALL!!hfsmile_kiss
miabelieves

User ID: 30428793
United States
12/21/2012 12:24 AM

Report Abusive Post

glad to read WA. Thankful the surgery went well. I pray she heals quickly. Love the fact the angel came and visited her.
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
miabelieves

United States
12/21/2012 12:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
in the last 30 mins or so the ole ears are starting with their wild pressure thing.....last night I literally thought I was having a heart attack while trying to sleep....lol...I thought oh well, bring it. Such a bad attitude I have :) earlier tonight I heard scratching at my door I thought I left doggie outside. I opened the door and there was a possum staring at me....freaked me out...slapped the door before he ran in....

anybody else having these feelings last eve or tonight?

edit: I did not slap the door I slammed it...I think it's time to go to bed.

Last Edited by miabelieves on 12/21/2012 12:33 AM
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/21/2012 12:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
in the last 30 mins or so the ole ears are starting with their wild pressure thing.....last night I literally thought I was having a heart attack while trying to sleep....lol...I thought oh well, bring it. Such a bad attitude I have :) earlier tonight I heard scratching at my door I thought I left doggie outside. I opened the door and there was a possum staring at me....freaked me out...slapped the door before he ran in....

Ringing for the last few hours and just a general pressure.

Ty for the well wishes for my baby girl !! hugs
Wakita

User ID: 25231945
United States
12/21/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've been having pressuer and ringing in my left ear off and on for the past hour .
Nika

User ID: 29836970
United States
12/21/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've been having pressuer and ringing in my left ear off and on for the past hour .
 Quoting: Wakita

Hi Wakita hi
My left ear just started the ringing also...about 5 minutes ago. Not much pressure though.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Wakita

User ID: 25231945
United States
12/21/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Wakita hi
My left ear just started the ringing also...about 5 minutes ago. Not much pressure though.
 Quoting: Nika

Hi Nika
My ear stoped ringing .
I don't think I'm going to be able to stay awake for 2 more hours .
Nika

User ID: 29836970
United States
12/21/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Wakita hi
 Quoting: Nika

Hi Nika
My ear stoped ringing .
I don't think I'm going to be able to stay awake for 2 more hours .

Yeah, me neither. I going to go to bed....maybe set my alarm for 3 am.

gnitekitty
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
remjr1
User ID: 1862659
United States
12/21/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Woke up about 30 minutes ago, grabbed a few of my favorite Crystals, made some coffee & am sitting outside in the BEAUTIFUL, crystal clear night & bearing witness to a truly rare event. What I wouldn't give to be able to be out at see or high on a mountain to have an unobstructed-by-light-polution-view but I'm grateful for what I CAN see :-) Love, Light & Peace to you all!
EW
User ID: 30322715
Australia
12/21/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

Thank you for posting this!!!
 Quoting: imjustsayin

Awesome hf

clappa
muse_1111

User ID: 26558348
United States
12/21/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Woke up about 30 minutes ago, grabbed a few of my favorite Crystals, made some coffee & am sitting outside in the BEAUTIFUL, crystal clear night & bearing witness to a truly rare event. What I wouldn't give to be able to be out at see or high on a mountain to have an unobstructed-by-light-polution-view but I'm grateful for what I CAN see :-) Love, Light & Peace to you all!
 Quoting: remjr1 1862659

I did the same. It was nice to be able to see a few stars from the city.
Isis7

United States
12/21/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
La sinkhole area:

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

ChiaPet

User ID: 29519100
United States
12/21/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh my goodness, this is disconcerting. Just had good conversation with mom-in-law there in south Louisiana. Hoping and praying that all stay well and safe thru the holy days, and beyond.

Happy Solstice, everyone! My hunny bunny drank coffee sitting up in bed for 1st time in 4 yrs. this a.m.! He and I are both so proud, can't help but feel that way!
~ Matthew 7:16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?
~ Don't worry, be Hopi.
miabelieves

United States
12/21/2012 10:16 AM

Report Abusive Post

dribble

woah nelly

wondering if they are working the site this am and that may be what's causing this????

Last Edited by miabelieves on 12/21/2012 10:17 AM
Isis7

United States
12/21/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

Last Edited by Isis7 on 12/21/2012 10:46 AM
Earth Cries

User ID: 26458375
United States
12/21/2012 10:30 AM

Report Abusive Post

Those are the new geo probes. They have been acting like that for the past couple of days. Looks like a lot going on, but not a word from the officials or the msm, as usual. Looks like we will have to wait until a really big one hits and sinks South Louisiana before any recognition of the dire situation happens. I have pretty much resigned myself to that.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats

GLP