F.O.G.

Earth Cries

User ID: 26458375
United States
12/21/2012 10:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
2012-12-21 14:43:35.051min ago 29.72 N 142.27 E 10 5.0 IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/21/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

Last Edited by Isis7 on 12/21/2012 01:18 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
12/21/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe must have bugged out. He is missed.
Earth Cries

United States
12/21/2012 02:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
HAARP is still hot.

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Isis7

United States
12/21/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Nika

User ID: 29836970
United States
12/21/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
6.8 EQ Vanuatu

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/21/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thought this was cool enough I started a thread about it.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/21/2012 08:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thought this was cool enough I started a thread about it.
 Quoting: shadasonic

What a perfect song !! Love Merle hf
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/21/2012 09:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Looks like you need to dumb a shill Shad.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/21/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: whiteangel

Yeah noble,have had way too many debates with that trolling fool
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/21/2012 09:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: whiteangel

Yeah noble,have had way too many debates with that trolling fool
 Quoting: shadasonic

Sounded like you two had a history
Earth Cries

United States
12/21/2012 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
012-12-22 03:24:34.009min ago 22.04 N 121.48 E 16 5.4 TAIWAN REGION

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30323838
Canada
12/21/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BLUE KACHINA IS HIDING BEHIND THE MOON...GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK
ChiaPet

User ID: 29519100
United States
12/22/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Isis7

Wow! Good one. Peace, harmony, global cooperation... Why was this so hard for us to get!?! SO looking forward to the next chapter in this amazing journey of ours!
~ Matthew 7:16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?
~ Don't worry, be Hopi.
Earth Cries

User ID: 27992487
United States
12/22/2012 07:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Big bumps at the sinkhole over night.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Isis7

United States
12/22/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
12/22/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Earth Cries

User ID: 27992487
United States
12/22/2012 12:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-12-22 16:41:49.019min ago 22.42 N 95.01 E 177 5.5 MYANMAR

whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/22/2012 12:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good day all, hope you are all doing well. :lighthousewa:
remjr1
User ID: 219210
United States
12/22/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uh......yeah....ok....that just happened........ Sooooo.... yeah. My Wife is sound asleep & I had just put my Son in his room because Daddy needed a break(we are still able to use a baby gate though he's 3 1/2 because he's not a climber). I grabbed my coffee, went outside, opened GLP on my phone, lit up a smoke & he starts yelling "Dadda! Dadda!". I go inside & cannot figure out what it is I'm hearing, some kind of motorized/whirring/grinding noise. What in the world?! My Son's yelling at me & I have no clue what's going on. I follow the noise into the kitchen, look around & realize it's the blender, sitting behind the food processor, that's making the noise. Why was it behind the food processor? Because we haven't used it in WEEKS! I have no feeling/sense of negativity, no Low Vibrational Sensations but I think I'll do a Clearing anyway. I do so Love the smell of White Sage & Eucalyptus(?sp). Strange stuff......strange indeed.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/22/2012 12:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Uh......yeah....ok....that just happened........ Sooooo.... yeah. My Wife is sound asleep & I had just put my Son in his room because Daddy needed a break(we are still able to use a baby gate though he's 3 1/2 because he's not a climber). I grabbed my coffee, went outside, opened GLP on my phone, lit up a smoke & he starts yelling "Dadda! Dadda!". I go inside & cannot figure out what it is I'm hearing, some kind of motorized/whirring/grinding noise. What in the world?! My Son's yelling at me & I have no clue what's going on. I follow the noise into the kitchen, look around & realize it's the blender, sitting behind the food processor, that's making the noise. Why was it behind the food processor? Because we haven't used it in WEEKS! I have no feeling/sense of negativity, no Low Vibrational Sensations but I think I'll do a Clearing anyway. I do so Love the smell of White Sage & Eucalyptus(?sp). Strange stuff......strange indeed.
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

Wow!! Now if it was me, I would have just freaked out. Things like that don't happen around me. Remember to surround you, your loved ones, your home, your property, your vehicles with white light of God's protection, in Jesus' name!
Earth Cries

User ID: 30648687
United States
12/22/2012 02:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-12-22 18:07:18.01hr 25min ago 19.15 N 121.21 E 40 5.1 BABUYAN ISL REGION, PHILIPPINES

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30623922
United States
12/22/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

I can't help but to add, years back, when someone was telling me about the Mayan calender, they said that on the last cycle, our animals turned against us and this cycle, our machines would...(now I know there are many 'cycles' and hadn't come across any other info on such)

I had planned to unplug all electronics on the 21st, but never did....

And now, there is this,
Thread: DIRECTOR OF MAYAN HEIROGLYPHICS : EXACT DATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN DECEMBER 23RD, 2012

Among other threads..
Of course, it isn't a long stretch for those of us here, to think that the media had it wrong, accidentally on purpose....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30623922
United States
12/22/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, wanted to add, these things do happen. Usually, for me it is radio, phone, t.v. type anomalies. Could just be an 'energy' thing....
Earth Cries

United States
12/22/2012 05:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 4.0 - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Very shallow one.

Earth Cries

United States
12/22/2012 05:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 4.3 - OFFSHORE OAXACA, MEXICO

Shallow one, too.

Earth Cries

United States
12/22/2012 09:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.2 - VANUATU

Another shallow one in Cali.

Magnitude 3.3 - CENTRAL CALIFORNIA

Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
12/22/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All...

I've missed all of you.. been out of country for a bit.

I think I've done my last stint with the goats... but they are trying hard to find ways to keep me in in some capacity.

I'm way behind on reading pages.... whats going on??

Anyone else feel like we and our solar system is being dragged through jello...

Good and evil... ascension in both directions....
Those who where evil before are becoming monsters now... monsters with bad weapons..i don't mean assault rifles either.

Good will win.... but a lot of hurting will come first.

Somethings behind the sun, drawing all the action that way...
pretty obvious i would say... big surprise to goats.. they can't find it still... although it can't be seen, its effects can.

I'll never leave you guys and gals... but i can't be on as much anymore.. keep the faith
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/22/2012 10:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi All...

I've missed all of you.. been out of country for a bit.

I think I've done my last stint with the goats... but they are trying hard to find ways to keep me in in some capacity.

I'm way behind on reading pages.... whats going on??

Anyone else feel like we and our solar system is being dragged through jello...

Good and evil... ascension in both directions....
Those who where evil before are becoming monsters now... monsters with bad weapons..i don't mean assault rifles either.

Good will win.... but a lot of hurting will come first.

Somethings behind the sun, drawing all the action that way...
pretty obvious i would say... big surprise to goats.. they can't find it still... although it can't be seen, its effects can.

I'll never leave you guys and gals... but i can't be on as much anymore.. keep the faith
 Quoting: Gabriel

So glad you are safe and sound. I understand how work comes first. One has to do what one has to do.

Actually it has been very quiet though most of us have been feeling a change in energy doing the last couple of days. Lost of ear ringing, pressure and other things.

Keep safe and let us know things when you can, like the flow. Merry Christmas and if we don't see you before, have a safe and Happy New Year's!!
Earth Cries

User ID: 26095930
United States
12/23/2012 08:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-12-23 12:52:26.031min ago 4.16 N 126.68 E 60 5.1 KEPULAUAN TALAUD, INDONESIA

GLP