User ID: 26095930
United States
12/23/2012 08:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Magnitude 4.0 - HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Been a good bit of activity in the Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey area today.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
12/23/2012 08:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-12-23 13:31:41.308min ago 42.63 N 41.01 E 10 5.5 BLACK SEA, OFFSHORE GEORGIA

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

USGS has it as a 5.8.

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 12/23/2012 08:52 AM
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

remjr1
User ID: 1644184
United States
12/23/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great to hear from you & know you're still with us Sir :-) Things are strange to the point that the sound asleep are even starting to take notice. Interesting times we live in ;-) Love, Light & Peace to you & yours & to all who read this!
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 30488710
United States
12/23/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Significant earthquake precursor signal detected on 12/23/12 at 1445utc/0945est. Possible 6+.

Radio Direction Finder has signal coming in East of France from somewhere out in the Northern, Mid to Southern portions of the Pacific plate to Alaska, Canada and Chile.

All who live anywhere in the vicinity on this line of trajectory should be wary next 6 hours. Have escape plan ready and seek open terrain in the event of felt tremor. Secure most of your heavy objects and belongings around your home.

Namaste,

Hopefully I am wrong. Or it hits an unpopulated area. Be wary.

RDF Trajectory;

EastofFrance

Last Edited by El Quisqueyano on 12/23/2012 09:58 AM
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
12/23/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30537107
United States
12/23/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Gabriel

As hard as I'd imagine it would be, I hope they heed the warnings and leave before it is no longer an option.
Earth Cries

United States
12/23/2012 10:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Latest news:

Volcano news: Popocatepetl Volcano (Mexico)

[link to www.volcanodiscovery.com]

Earth Cries

United States
12/23/2012 10:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Aftershocks going on in the Black Sea.

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

miabelieves

User ID: 30428793
United States
12/23/2012 10:44 AM

Report Abusive Post

As hard as I'd imagine it would be, I hope they heed the warnings and leave before it is no longer an option.
 Quoting: TS66

you know what is so sad is some won't...everyone has an attitude "oh it won't happen"...they will not run until TSHF
my opinion
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30537107
United States
12/23/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TS66

you know what is so sad is some won't...everyone has an attitude "oh it won't happen"...they will not run until TSHF
my opinion
 Quoting: miabelieves

I guess it's like living in CA, it's going to happen eventually, but you can't live day to day thinking "it's the big one !!!"

It has to be the same living at the base of a volcano ....
miabelieves

User ID: 30428793
United States
12/23/2012 11:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: THE MOTHER OF ALL WINTER STORMS IN 10 DAYS!!! 991 mb w/near hurricane force winds at ~1500 feet funneling west along L.I. into NYC!!! (Page 5)

EarthCries, don't you live down South. Have you seen this thread???
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/23/2012 12:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
12/23/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the heads up !

Gabe, So good to see you back !
Earth Cries

United States
12/23/2012 02:20 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hi, Mia. Yes, I'm in Louisiana less than 50 miles from the sinkhole. The weathermen down here are predicting a winter event with snow. :-) Love it!

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/23/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Significant earthquake precursor signal detected on 12/23/12 at 1445utc/0945est. Possible 6+.

Radio Direction Finder has signal coming in East of France from somewhere out in the Northern, Mid to Southern portions of the Pacific plate to Alaska, Canada and Chile.

All who live anywhere in the vicinity on this line of trajectory should be wary next 6 hours. Have escape plan ready and seek open terrain in the event of felt tremor. Secure most of your heavy objects and belongings around your home.

Namaste,

Hopefully I am wrong. Or it hits an unpopulated area. Be wary.

RDF Trajectory;

EastofFrance
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

I would say El, that this one is probably it.

Magnitude: 5.8
Mercalli scale: 6
Date-Time [UTC]: Sunday, 23th December 2012 at 01:31 PM
Local Date/Time: Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 16:31 in the afternoon at epicenter
Coordinate: 42° 28.182, 41° 0.444
Depth: 18.70 km (11.62 miles)
Hypocentrum: Shallow depth
Class: Moderate
Region: Asia
Source: USGS
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/23/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi Gabe!

Good to have ya back, been missing ya buddy.

hugs
Earth Cries

United States
12/23/2012 04:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 4.2 - VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA REGION

Gabriel  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi Gabe!

Good to have ya back, been missing ya buddy.

hugs
 Quoting: Isis7

cheers
2curious

User ID: 23153409
Chile
12/23/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Lovely FOG,

Always lurking and thankful for all the info and caring I see here (when I can - was out of town at a fam reunion and I got banned on my iPhone - horrors! - and no way to upgrade unfortunately)

So - finally catching up and before it is too late I wanted to wish you all a Very Happy Holiday! (Not into it personally on the commercial end - but a great excuse to get together!)

Gabe - SO wonderful to see you again and know you are well! As others have said - you are missed.

I just feeling like I am going through the motions in the "real world" but really "not here"... LOL!

Sooo many things going on STILL - and no one has all the answers... can't wait until we do!

Love and hugs to each and every one of you and thank you for all you do.
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Lovely FOG,

Always lurking and thankful for all the info and caring I see here (when I can - was out of town at a fam reunion and I got banned on my iPhone - horrors! - and no way to upgrade unfortunately)

So - finally catching up and before it is too late I wanted to wish you all a Very Happy Holiday! (Not into it personally on the commercial end - but a great excuse to get together!)

Gabe - SO wonderful to see you again and know you are well! As others have said - you are missed.

I just feeling like I am going through the motions in the "real world" but really "not here"... LOL!

Sooo many things going on STILL - and no one has all the answers... can't wait until we do!

Love and hugs to each and every one of you and thank you for all you do.
 Quoting: 2curious

hihf
2curious

Chile
12/23/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All...

I've missed all of you.. been out of country for a bit.

I think I've done my last stint with the goats... but they are trying hard to find ways to keep me in in some capacity.

I'm way behind on reading pages.... whats going on??

Anyone else feel like we and our solar system is being dragged through jello...

Good and evil... ascension in both directions....
Those who where evil before are becoming monsters now... monsters with bad weapons..i don't mean assault rifles either.

Good will win.... but a lot of hurting will come first.

Somethings behind the sun, drawing all the action that way...
pretty obvious i would say... big surprise to goats.. they can't find it still... although it can't be seen, its effects can.

I'll never leave you guys and gals... but i can't be on as much anymore.. keep the faith

Dearest Gabe!

Your comment about good and evil. Was just talking to a special friend of mine yesterday and that was one of the subjects we talked about. He said people will soon start seeing the "true colors" of those people thought were "good" - but really are not.

Hopefully more lifting of the veils.

Me - I've got a nice long list of questions for whenever I can find someone who has the answers (since I have obviously still not connected with my higher self who supposedly knows it all!!)

Very happy to see you back even if for just a bit!
2curious

Chile
12/23/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uh......yeah....ok....that just happened........ Sooooo.... yeah. My Wife is sound asleep & I had just put my Son in his room because Daddy needed a break(we are still able to use a baby gate though he's 3 1/2 because he's not a climber). I grabbed my coffee, went outside, opened GLP on my phone, lit up a smoke & he starts yelling "Dadda! Dadda!". I go inside & cannot figure out what it is I'm hearing, some kind of motorized/whirring/grinding noise. What in the world?! My Son's yelling at me & I have no clue what's going on. I follow the noise into the kitchen, look around & realize it's the blender, sitting behind the food processor, that's making the noise. Why was it behind the food processor? Because we haven't used it in WEEKS! I have no feeling/sense of negativity, no Low Vibrational Sensations but I think I'll do a Clearing anyway. I do so Love the smell of White Sage & Eucalyptus(?sp). Strange stuff......strange indeed.
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

Hi rem!

LOL!! It's ok. Tis normal now. I posted - oh please don't ask me exactly WHEN - but maybe 10 days ago??? about this. Happening all over.

In my case it was tv going on and changing channel all by itself. Then, washing machine trying to get into a cycle... yet it was unplugged.

It's energetic - not bad or good. Just is. I laugh now when things like that happen. Almost gives you an insight to all that is possible that we aren't aware of... yet!!

Best to you!!
cabingirl

User ID: 28752183
United States
12/23/2012 06:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Great to hear from you Gabe....we all missed you!
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great to hear from you Gabe....we all missed you!
 Quoting: cabingirl

grouphughf
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something to remember:This was from January of this year, and where i believed it would all begin......

The chance of a big earthquake hitting the Japanese capital in the next few years is much greater than official predictions suggest, researchers say.

The team, from the University of Tokyo, said there was a 75% probability that a magnitude seven quake would strike the region in the next four years.

The government says the chances of such an event are 70% in the next 30 years.

The warning comes less than a year after a massive earthquake and tsunami devastated Japan's north-eastern coast.

The last time Tokyo was hit by a big earthquake was in 1923, when a 7.9 magnitude quake killed more than 100,000 people, many of them in fires.
2curious

Chile
12/23/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something to remember:This was from January of this year, and where i believed it would all begin......

The chance of a big earthquake hitting the Japanese capital in the next few years is much greater than official predictions suggest, researchers say.

The team, from the University of Tokyo, said there was a 75% probability that a magnitude seven quake would strike the region in the next four years.

The warning comes less than a year after a massive earthquake and tsunami devastated Japan's north-eastern coast.

The last time Tokyo was hit by a big earthquake was in 1923, when a 7.9 magnitude quake killed more than 100,000 people, many of them in fires.

Ok friend - so what's up next?
Earth Cries

User ID: 26683502
United States
12/23/2012 07:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 2.8 - PORTLAND URBAN AREA, OREGON

Earth Cries

User ID: 26683502
United States
12/23/2012 08:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: X-Ray Yellowstone on Discovery Channel Tonight on 9 pm EST

Should be interesting.

Gabriel  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok friend - so what's up next?
 Quoting: 2curious

hey curious... so glad your back.

whats next... the million dollar question lol

My opinion is...

Increased record breaking weather..
increased wakening of volcanoes..
increased earthquake activity..
increased warring...
increased disease..

good and evil struggle for control... until finally, after humans are nearly vanquished from earth.. the final ascension allows for a victory for the good of man kind.

Other than that... same ole same ole
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/23/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So glad to have you back Gabe,and yes traveling through jello would be a good way to describe some of the days. Feels good to have you around!rockon
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan

GLP