whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
01/05/2013 09:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
buzz/vibration pretty crazy in Cascade Mountains BC right now....

my whole family woke up with headaches.....

crazy day....

thanks for all your info...every one...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31552889

Agreed. Just a little while ago felt what many refer to as energy and my ears went nuts. Still a bit of a buzz.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
01/05/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

crazy day....

Agreed. Just a little while ago felt what many refer to as energy and my ears went nuts. Still a bit of a buzz.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Thats good to know as I felt like an energetic truck hit me about 15 minutes ago while at the grocery store,it put me in bizarro world for a few minutes. It felt like a wave that kept pressing down on my head and shoulders but wasn't threatening. Its very strange these last two months as I feel like I drift in and out of my normal, physical reality. Its like this new reality is trying to find its niche as I'm drifting at times and completely enveloped and in tune at times. Some days I feel dumb as a rock and others concepts, heliophysics , and 'understanding' seem so easy! Well, thanks for listening,I love you guys as you all seem to understand. I believe I would be crazy at this point if I hadn't found like minds and souls. I feel good about life these days as no storm can shake my inmost calm,we are where we are meant to be!hf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
01/05/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Pulling this over from Qs thread, good detective work angel!
Theres something to these!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
01/05/2013 10:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
The energy today I will blame for my research digging! I have been in hyper drive and my brain is connecting and remembering things long forgotten. Ceres and Ison, those two have been a biggie plus on another forum prepping needs.

Of all things, we were trying to figure out how much toilet paper one person needs for one year, which lead to many feeling we need to be prepping for 3 1/2 years, which lead to Bible prophecy and wow, my brain is actually keeping up with it all. I would love to feel like this all the time!!!!

The ear buzzing, well that is staying active and yesterday when I got the low buzz and the odd sound to it that was so different than usual, it won't soon be forgotten, not after a 7.7 followed by a M-flare that we haven't seen in ages. AK having her strange experience. To me, it is all signs of the Times, the AWAKENING
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
01/05/2013 10:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

crazy day....

Quoting: whiteangel

Thats good to know as I felt like an energetic truck hit me about 15 minutes ago while at the grocery store,it put me in bizarro world for a few minutes. It felt like a wave that kept pressing down on my head and shoulders but wasn't threatening. Its very strange these last two months as I feel like I drift in and out of my normal, physical reality. Its like this new reality is trying to find its niche as I'm drifting at times and completely enveloped and in tune at times. Some days I feel dumb as a rock and others concepts, heliophysics , and 'understanding' seem so easy! Well, thanks for listening,I love you guys as you all seem to understand. I believe I would be crazy at this point if I hadn't found like minds and souls. I feel good about life these days as no storm can shake my inmost calm,we are where we are meant to be!hf
 Quoting: shadasonic

Very well said Shad, I presently find I seem to be acclimating a bit easier, can recall the difficult acclimating going back half a year or so. Your description was spot on.

UPDATE: The tone in my right ear just dropped 50 decibels

Last Edited by Isis One on 01/05/2013 11:05 PM
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
shadasonic

United States
01/05/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

We've had mild proton absorption for almost 24 hours, thats an ear ringer. Protons have a makeup for evolution and are the primary particle source for change. They are the constant revolver of change and are the first sign of it! I've been told a dozen times to always watch proton absorption, now this is minimal, but it always brings back lessons to me. Peace and good night my friends!
Isis One

United States
01/05/2013 11:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nite Shad

goodnight

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
wishiwas

User ID: 31588875
United States
01/06/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

We've had mild proton absorption for almost 24 hours, thats an ear ringer. Protons have a makeup for evolution and are the primary particle source for change. They are the constant revolver of change and are the first sign of it! I've been told a dozen times to always watch proton absorption, now this is minimal, but it always brings back lessons to me. Peace and good night my friends!

Proton absorption?

Is this why my ears have dropped in their ringing(or buzzing, or whatever you call it)? I will have this happen every once in a while, and it happened a few times this week. Don't recall it happening more than a few times a year since I was young, so it was odd to have it happen more than once in a week.

Do you have any links for more info on this? They would be much appreciated!!
Justitiae soro Fides
pay
User ID: 21246624
United States
01/06/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
From Stan Deyo's site:

You have GOT to see this animation of the reverberations throughout America.

Scroll go to the second animation and you'll see this quake went schizo in all directions. It is most bizarre!

What's important about this is that the USGS only showed the "tail" feeling it. That's nonsense for a temblor event of this magnitude. One StanDeyo/Millennium-ark site reader from Oklahoma reported that he felt it there. It lasted 1:30 minutes.

[link to www.iris.edu]

BTW - Stan is doing a great job of predicting EQs.
 Quoting: Pay it forward 21246624

WOW! That was awesome! Did you notice where the mass amount of sensors are located? Think it's a coincidence? I don't wouldn't you love to know what they're not telling us...
Do you have a link for Stan's website?
 Quoting: AKObserver

www.standeyo.com

Glad you're OK up there in AK :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31552889
Canada
01/06/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
we have had the buzz/vibration in the Cascade Mountains BC for a year now...

but its much stronger now...

mostly its low frequency, but the last couple months I get a short shot of high frequency....

I can feel the low freq...buzz all the time.....

but when I go down the mountain to town I dont hear/feel it...

untill the last few weeks, now I feel it in town as well....

my home is at 2200ft elavation, and the town is at sea level...

what ever this buzz/vibration is ....its increasing big time.....

thanks for all your info
AKObserver

User ID: 479024
United States
01/06/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
From Stan Deyo's site:

You have GOT to see this animation of the reverberations throughout America.

Scroll go to the second animation and you'll see this quake went schizo in all directions. It is most bizarre!

What's important about this is that the USGS only showed the "tail" feeling it. That's nonsense for a temblor event of this magnitude. One StanDeyo/Millennium-ark site reader from Oklahoma reported that he felt it there. It lasted 1:30 minutes.

[link to www.iris.edu]

BTW - Stan is doing a great job of predicting EQs.
 Quoting: Pay it forward 21246624

WOW! That was awesome! Did you notice where the mass amount of sensors are located? Think it's a coincidence? I don't wouldn't you love to know what they're not telling us...
Do you have a link for Stan's website?
 Quoting: AKObserver

www.standeyo.com

Glad you're OK up there in AK :)
 Quoting: pay 21246624

hi Thank You
AKObserver

United States
01/06/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
HARRP is starting again
[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

and check out the Spectrum Monitor Waterfall Chart
[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

Here's today's reading
[link to www.gophoto.it]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31594569
India
01/06/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Didnt see Gabe for quite some time.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
01/06/2013 02:05 AM

Report Abusive Post

Proton absorption?

Is this why my ears have dropped in their ringing(or buzzing, or whatever you call it)? I will have this happen every once in a while, and it happened a few times this week. Don't recall it happening more than a few times a year since I was young, so it was odd to have it happen more than once in a week.

Quoting: wishiwas

AKObserver

United States
01/06/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Black Iceberg goes viral

[link to www.inquisitr.com]

Don't see these every day!
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
01/06/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello FOG,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

flowers

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
01/06/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Alaska earthquake seems to have awakened Yellowstone.

[link to www.isthisthingon.org]
shadasonic

United States
01/06/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: old guard

We were discussing that on another thread,we need to keep a close eye on those charts. Good morning OG!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18006403
United States
01/06/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: old guard

Nice link OG, thank you. Lost all my eq links 2 recoveries ago wink
shadasonic

United States
01/06/2013 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Proton absorption?

There are many different symptoms from solar weather(particle rain- electrons,neutrons, protons). Then you have piezoelectric discharge from quakes,electrical buildup and discharge from shear pressure(ground current spikes). I have symptoms from all of these, then there are days where nothing is showing and I'll have meridian vibrations in my torso through to my cerebral cortex, which I believe is coming from cosmic rays or energetic photons. I notice solar energy the easiest as it almost always starts with the ears ringing and frequency fluctuation,proton flux is almost always the culprit. Now with electron ionization you will get some ear tones , but it is more of an overall body 'feel' with energetic , euphoric symptoms. Theres been alot of research on these effects.
It took me a long time to figure out what was up with several trips to the doctor. I've had my ears checked thouroughly and they are working like they should. Mission Invisible has had several excellent threads on these symptoms, and I'd suggest you check her out.Many people working in the solar panel industry experience severe ear problems due to the concentration of solar particles.

[link to carliniinstitute.com]

[link to tomkenyon.com]

Nin has a thread on magnetic disorders

Thread: Magnetic Field Deficiency Syndrome- MAKING US SICK **MUST READ***

Heres the D rap chart again, its still showing small amounts of proton absorption. I've had ear 'tones', since this started. I have gotten to a point whenever we have a flare I can tell immediately as it only takes this photonic energy 8 seconds to hit earth,cmes take days but have a similar type symptom.

Hope some of this helps and remember most people experiencing the ringing do not have tinnitus. I've had numerous discussions with fellow 'ringees' and alot of them have been tested.
If you start meditating or praying, you can use frequency soundtracks to manipulate healing and target energetic pathways. Since I started frequent meditation around 3 years ago, these symptoms have become increasingly strong and I now use the incoming energy for benefit. Peace!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 01/06/2013 10:14 AM
wishiwas

User ID: 4416225
United States
01/06/2013 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Proton absorption?

There are many different symptoms from solar weather(particle rain- electrons,neutrons, protons). Then you have piezoelectric discharge from quakes,electrical buildup and discharge from shear pressure(ground current spikes). I have symptoms from all of these, then there are days where nothing is showing and I'll have meridian vibrations in my torso through to my cerebral cortex, which I believe is coming from cosmic rays or energetic photons. I notice solar energy the easiest as it almost always starts with the ears ringing and frequency fluctuation,proton flux is almost always the culprit. Now with electron ionization you will get some ear tones , but it is more of an overall body 'feel' with energetic , euphoric symptoms. Theres been alot of research on these effects.
It took me a long time to figure out what was up with several trips to the doctor. I've had my ears checked thouroughly and they are working like they should. Mission Invisible has had several excellent threads on these symptoms, and I'd suggest you check her out.Many people working in the solar panel industry experience severe ear problems due to the concentration of solar particles.

[link to tomkenyon.com]

Heres the D rap chart again, its still showing small amounts of proton absorption. I've had ear 'tones', since this started. I have gotten to a point whenever we have a flare I can tell immediately as it only takes this photonic energy 8 seconds to hit earth,cmes take days but have a similar type symptom.

Hope some of this helps and remember most people experiencing the ringing do not have tinnitus. I've had numerous discussions with fellow 'ringees' and alot of them have been tested.
If you start meditating or praying, you can use frequency soundtracks to manipulate healing and target energetic pathways. Since I started frequent meditation around 3 years ago, these symptoms have become increasingly strong and I now use the incoming energy for benefit. Peace!

OH WOW! I had no idea this was happening! I'm going to read up on the links you've provided. Thank you so much! +rep to you :)
Justitiae soro Fides
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31622184
India
01/06/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shada, Nin- So many sunspot and hardly any flares. Are you observing any decay in the earth facing sunspot?

Are we having the same symptom? Any effects you can think off because of lack of solar activity to earth?
shadasonic

United States
01/06/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shada, Nin- So many sunspot and hardly any flares. Are you observing any decay in the earth facing sunspot?

Are we having the same symptom? Any effects you can think off because of lack of solar activity to earth?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31622184

They have been decaying from-60 degrees longitude to about 45 deg. This has been going on for over 7 months and its a worry as earths magnetosphere needs large amounts of polar rain(solar particles) to help with the electromagnetic condition of our core, the geodynamo.We need this buildup every 11 to 14 years, with such a weak solar max we maybe looking at a very cold solar minimum for the next 11 to 14 years or beyond, abd it greatly affects our troposphere and stratospheric weather cycles. In reality it affects so much more as all cycles are somewhat interconnected. I could go on for along time about this but I'd imagine most are tired of my rant.LOL
Hope this helps India, Nin could probably delve into this alot more as her knowledge on this is amazing. Peace!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
01/06/2013 02:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31622184

They have been decaying from-60 degrees longitude to about 45 deg. This has been going on for over 7 months and its a worry as earths magnetosphere needs large amounts of polar rain(solar particles) to help with the electromagnetic condition of our core, the geodynamo.We need this buildup every 11 to 14 years, with such a weak solar max we maybe looking at a very cold solar minimum for the next 11 to 14 years or beyond, abd it greatly affects our troposphere and stratospheric weather cycles. In reality it affects so much more as all cycles are somewhat interconnected. I could go on for along time about this but I'd imagine most are tired of my rant.LOL
Hope this helps India, Nin could probably delve into this alot more as her knowledge on this is amazing. Peace!

Good point Shad. Remember the key word to the above - COLD
shadasonic

United States
01/06/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to synoptic.envsci.rutgers.edu]

Look at the two fronts coming in from the west of the united states. When they meet , its going to be a big event, from the way the trackers are posting. The 9th through the 13th. Could get very nasty for the southwest, midwest into the east coast.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
01/06/2013 05:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Don't want any pain but Colorado could sure use 3-4 feet of snow!!
AKObserver

United States
01/07/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hi ALL!
Hope you are having a great day/evening wherever you are.
Working still but taking a break and wanted to share something I found while searching for some answers to the 'whatever' from Thursday night. Have continued to ask people if they heard it. How amazed I am to hear so many say yes but each ones interpretation of the event is so different! Many didn't question or ask what it might have been and even more upsetting most of the people I spoke with didn't even know there was a large earthquake event right here!

Below some interesting information about another comet of great light and time duration-Tecumseh's Comet. With the approach of Ison we are seeing things that are happening as we speak that parallel in comparison- Earth Booms and noises,Sulfuric and other noxious smells, earthquake Lights and clouds, Bizarre animal and human behaviors. All these things were also reported to have happened over a year before the New Madrid Quakes beginning with subtle changes then escalating to more profound Earthquake Phenonema right before the 4 quakes began.
Are we seeing history repeat itself?

The New Madrid Earthquakes of 1811-12

Tecumseh’s Comet and the Battle of Tippecanoe
The earthquakes were preceded by the appearance of a great comet, which was visible around the globe for seventeen months, and was at its brightest during the earthquakes. The comet, with an orbit of 3,065 years, was last seen during the time of Ramses II in Egypt. In 1811-1812, it was called “Tecumseh’s Comet” (or “Napoleon’s Comet” in Europe). Tecumseh was a Shawnee Indian leader whose name meant “Shooting Star” or “He who walks across the sky.” He was given this name at birth.
much more at this link
[link to www.new-madrid.mo.us]
great threads here
[link to www.flutrackers.com]

Something to ponder..hf

Last Edited by AKObserver on 01/07/2013 01:49 AM
Isis One

United States
01/07/2013 02:48 AM

Report Abusive Post

Proton absorption?

[link to tomkenyon.com]

Shad, awesome comment and links, some stuff I didn't know either. Thanks, opening eyes and hearts everyday my friend.

Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
01/07/2013 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello FOG,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

flowers

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

User ID: 31683861
United States
01/07/2013 11:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, friends.

Some quaking in Arizona this morning.

Magnitude 3.1 - ARIZONA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats

GLP