F.O.G.

Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
03/27/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Popping in for a moment. Thanks for all the good wishes, my friends. I'm not going anywhere, just have some things that I have to get done. I'll be checking in when time permits.

Here's the latest on the sinkhole.

Giant Louisiana sinkhole swallows more land — Officials: New crack observed, dozens of trees lost

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

So glad you aren't leaving EC - unless its to bug out of LA, :-) when and if it is necessary! Am going to check this story right now.

Thanks for all the updates today everyone, another wild day!
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
03/27/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Tiny Trink

User ID: 35708013
United States
03/28/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning FOG,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Vibrate don't Fixate ~ Shad

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Here is the video SO references that he posted last night.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Tiny Trink

United States
03/28/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scientists Image Deep Magma Beneath Pacific Seafloor Volcano

"Our data show that mantle upwelling beneath the mid-ocean ridge creates a deeper and broader melting region than previously thought," said Kerry Key, lead author of the study and an associate research geophysicist at Scripps. "This was the largest project of its kind, enabling us to image the mantle with a level of detail not possible with previous studies."

The northern East Pacific Rise is an area where two of the planet's tectonic plates are spreading apart from each another. Mantle rising between the plates melts to generate the magma that forms fresh seafloor when it erupts or freezes in the crust.

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Tiny Trink

United States
03/28/2013 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Collapsing Earth: landslide forces the evacuation of 300 in Malaysia, man swallowed by sinkhole in China

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
03/28/2013 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
INTERESTING!!

Me Tel U: Something to Watch

Mandela Hospitalized Again!
[link to worldnews.nbcnews.com]

Thread: me tel u now so u belive me 15 may

me tel u now so u belive me 15 may
many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
sharon will dimise be4 15 may
mandela will dimise be4 15 may
thatcher will stroke be4 15 may
japan warring thing will commencecing before 15 may secretely
oil gets very big sickness no use anymore after 15 may
old bush will very sick be4 15 may
cheney will dimise be4 15 june
obama accident before 27 aperil
big sickeness be4 15 may
very moving earth on 17 aperils
oceone not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry poeple do crazy things
MamaHasAwakened

United States
03/28/2013 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning FOG and TT!!

coffee4
Tiny Trink

United States
03/28/2013 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

coffee4
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Good Morning Mama!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

hugs

Much Love,

MamaHasAwakened

United States
03/28/2013 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

coffee4
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Good Morning Mama!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

hugs

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Thank you! You too TT!!

smile_kiss
Earth Cries

User ID: 26391819
United States
03/28/2013 06:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Morning, guys.

Bits and pieces of info on the sinkhole. Not much news getting out right now.

[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
AKObserver

User ID: 3058754
United States
03/28/2013 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Morning All!
Nice to see everyone.
Have a Happy Day! It's snowing here again!
hugs
Wakita

User ID: 25231945
United States
03/28/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Morning All!
Nice to see everyone.
hugs
 Quoting: AKObserver

Good morning to you !
The snow is nothing new there , I remember hunting Easter eggs in the snow when I lived there as a child .
Earth Cries

User ID: 30150562
United States
03/28/2013 12:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
There have been some fairly large quakes in the Canaries today including a 4.1.

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

beauvoir

User ID: 32209544
Canada
03/28/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
je m.excuse i excuse me it.nt my parole..the traducteur its fook the game ..ce n,est pas mes paroles ...pardonner-moi!
beauvoir
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1437851
United States
03/28/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Comet C/2012 S1 ISON is Nibiru the great perturber.

This has some merit
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
je m.excuse i excuse me it.nt my parole..the traducteur its fook the game ..ce n,est pas mes paroles ...pardonner-moi!
 Quoting: beauvoir

I m.excuse I excuse it.nt my word. .the translator its fook the range. .ce N, is not my words… to forgive me!
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Morning All!
Nice to see everyone.
hugs
 Quoting: AKObserver

Good morning to you !
The snow is nothing new there , I remember hunting Easter eggs in the snow when I lived there as a child .
 Quoting: Wakita

hi
Yes we'll be doing it again this year I got spoiled thinking Spring was coming early this year lol
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

"A MINOR "SHOT-ACROSS-THE-BOW" Whidbey Island, WAS
Peuget Sound near Seattle WA (near "Cascadia Fault Line")

Why were geologist's looking at this bluff the day before? hmmm????
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act! Betrays America - It's Time to Label GMOs!

More than 250,000 Americans call on Obama to Veto the Monsanto Protection Act! - He Failed Us!

Tell President Obama: "It's time to Vote for Peoples' Rights not Corporations!"

SOS: Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act - It's time to Label GMOs! - We will not be stopped!

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that we regret to inform you that late last night President Barack Obama signed H.R. 933, which contained the Monsanto Protection Act into law. This is an outrage that will not go unanswered.

While we are still waiting to hear from the administration all the final details, we understand at this time that Section 735, the Monsanto biotech rider is intact.

President Obama knowingly signed the Monsanto Protection Act over the insistence of more than 250,000 Americans who signed an urgent letter asking that he use his executive authority to veto H.R. 933 and send it back to Congress to remove the Monsanto Protection Act from the bill. Regretfully, President Obama failed to live up to his oath to protect the American people and our constitution.

Today we’re calling on President Obama to issue an executive order to call for the mandatory labeling of genetically engineered foods.

Tell President Obama that you're outraged that he signed the Monsanto Protection Act and it's time to label GMOs!

[link to action.fooddemocracynow.org]

Now that Congress has passed and President Obama has signed into law, the Monsanto Protection Act, Food Democracy Now! urgently requests that the President issue an executive order to support the mandatory labeling of genetically engineered foods.

[link to www.stayfreemagazine.org]
"We're tired of waiting for manufacturers to start putting labels on genetically modified foods, so we made our own."

Got a printer? Then you can do something about it...

[link to www.nongmoshoppingguide.com]
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a cool website I subscribe to newsletter if anyone recycles they have some awesome things
[link to www.repurposedmaterialsinc.com]
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Morning, guys.

Bits and pieces of info on the sinkhole. Not much news getting out right now.

[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Officials: ‘Code 2’ alert at giant sinkhole — “Elevated subsurface activity” — Access ramp has sloughed in
The Office of Conservation, in consultation with Assumption Parish Incident Command, is advising the public that the Oxy 3/sinkhole monitoring alert status has been raised to Code 2 – requiring all work directly in and over the sinkhole to cease until further notice. Seismic monitoring has detected elevated subsurface activity in the area around the sinkhole and Oxy 3 area indicative of fluid and gas movement below the sinkhole, and a further slough-in was observed along the southeastern side of the sinkhole this morning, with the access ramp from the Oxy 3 well pad to the sinkhole having sloughed in, along with several trees on either side of the ramp. The seismic activity is limited to the Oxy 3/sinkhole area, showing no indication of impact to the Oxy 1 area. Monitoring is constantly ongoing in the area and Conservation will continue to advise the public of significant changes in subsurface conditions
[link to enenews.com]
This is the access road they built last month!
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awwww....
This Miracle Baby Rhino Has the Best Birth Story Ever
The birth of a baby rhino is always a miracle, and the pudgy new addition at Kariega Game Reserve family in South Africa is no exception. In fact, this little girl is downright wondrous. She was born almost exactly a year after her father was brutally poached. That bull rhino was nicknamed Hope for his heart-wrenching struggle to survive. Hope didn't make it, but it appears he left behind more than just fond memories.
Although it may seem a small triumph in the grand scheme of rhino conservation, the birth of a new calf helps remind us that there is always hope.
In March 2012, rangers at Kariega Game Reserve woke up after a seemingly tranquil moonlit night to discover three white rhinos huddled in tall grasses matted with blood. Two were still struggling to breathe, and one had already died in the night. Poachers had shot the gentle, prehistoric-looking giants and then sliced deep with their pangas to scrape out every fragment of horn.
Miraculously, the surviving bull and cow were able to limp off into the bushes with the help of a wildlife veterinary team. Over the course of the next month the grim determination of the surviving rhinos to carry on in spite of their life-threatening injuries earned them special nicknames, The bull was called Themba, which means Hope, and the cow was named Thandi, or Love.

Three weeks after the poaching, unable to regain his strength, Hope died. On the night that Hope passed, Dr. William Fowlds, one of the vets who had worked so tirelessly to save him wrote on his website: "The past day's events have taken me to the lowest point of my battle to help save a species. I know many others feel the same. What we do now is the true test of our resolve to overcome the evil that threatens to overwhelm the world's remaining rhino. Our ability to act, to actually do something to make a difference, will be the measure of who we are."
Love somehow managed to persevere even after losing Hope, and today, appears to have recovered completely, although her horn has still not grown back. The mother of the new baby rhino is in fact one of Love's closest companions on the game reserve.
Rhino horn is sold to China and Vietnam, where it is used in traditional medicine practices as a kind of panacea. At the beginning of the 20th century, there were only about 50 rhinos left in South Africa. By 2008 the population had been built back up to 17,000.
All the relentless work of conservationist to nurture this species back to health, however, is being threatened by a dramatic increase in rhino poaching in the last few years. In 2007, 13 rhinos were lost to poachers in South Africa. In 2012, 668, lost their lives, and some conservationist fear that if the current trend continues, as many as 1,000 rhinos will be slaughtered this year.
"The fight of Thandi and Themba is just one story representing the brutality being carried out against the rhino species," said Graeme Rushmere, co-owner of Kariega Game Reserve, in a statement. "At Kariega, it is our hope that their struggle is not in vein and inspires all wildlife lovers to take up the cause so that our little ones can live to see a ripe old age. Although it may seem a small triumph in the grand scheme of rhino conservation, the birth of a new calf helps remind us that there is always hope."
of course yahoo didn't bother to put any pics in but here's a link he is so cute
[link to www.google.com (secure)]
Earth Cries

User ID: 28168154
United States
03/28/2013 05:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
New flyover during ‘Code 2’ at giant sinkhole — Before & after access ramp sloughed in (VIDEOS)

[link to enenews.com]

AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ecuador To Sell A Third Of Its Amazon Rainforest To Chinese Oil Companies
Ecuador is planning to auction off three million of the country's 8.1 million hectares of pristine Amazonian rainforest to Chinese oil companies, Jonathan Kaiman of The Guardian reports.
The report comes as oil pollution forced neighboring Peru to declare an environmental state of emergency in its northern Amazon rainforest.

Five Black Swans Dead In China
The dead swans join a number of other animals discovered dead in Chinese waters over recent months — 16,000 dead pigs in just one river, for example, and more pigs and ducks dead in others.

A Dirty Dentist May Have Put 7,000 Patients At Risk Of HIV
A dirty dentist placed 7,000 patients at risk of contracting HIV and other infectious diseases after failing to properly sterilize equipment at his Oklahoma practice, health officials warned Thursday.
Officials do not yet know if any patients were infected but urged everyone who had ever been treated at the Tulsa oral surgery practice to be tested at a free clinic.

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

another landslide video
shadasonic

User ID: 34416224
United States
03/28/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 03/29/2013 05:41 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
03/28/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mj, any thoughts for us to start the week?
 Quoting: bobobibi

^^^^hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12506015

I do not have much new at the moment, been doing 16 hour days so i can get away for a few days.. I see the shady workings everywhere.. the planned inevitable collapse... is well beyond the point of no return , close even..
For those of us that know , every seemingly unrelated snippet of news , shows exactly what they are doing.
there always has to be a destroyer before the saviour...
and this world is months away from a total collapse...
The bank thing is so late in the game... you can almost plot the entire course.
Most will be sucked in physically and spiritually, it will be hard not to... Classic time to drop a saviour or religious / emotional experience after lots of turmoil..
Factions continue to fight and collaborate... but the contol is a lot more dynamic than that..
Now is not the time to worry about things... put it down and carry on.. Maintain your bodies and minds as well as possible...
 Quoting: MJ 36864563

thanks for the encouraging words MJ.
 Quoting: miked

This is from a good budy Mk. Keep a good watch,sorry for the dramatics,will be around but have some ventures ;)See you guys later,have a strange'role'!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
03/28/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^^hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12506015

I do not have much new at the moment, been doing 16 hour days so i can get away for a few days.. I see the shady workings everywhere.. the planned inevitable collapse... is well beyond the point of no return , close even..
For those of us that know , every seemingly unrelated snippet of news , shows exactly what they are doing.
Most will be sucked in physically and spiritually, it will be hard not to... Classic time to drop a saviour or religious / emotional experience after lots of turmoil..
Factions continue to fight and collaborate... but the contol is a lot more dynamic than that..
Now is not the time to worry about things... put it down and carry on.. Maintain your bodies and minds as well as i possible...

This is from a good budy Mk. Keep a good watch,sorry for the dramatics,will be around but have some ventures ;)See you guys later,have a strange'role'!
 Quoting: shadasonic

I Figured out I can't leave you guys. You wonderfull souls are amazing,I will be gone alot , but WILL check in. What you're doing, by sharing energy is what will save us !!!!!!!!!!!!
AKObserver

United States
03/28/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now is not the time to worry about things... put it down and carry on.. Maintain your bodies and minds as well as i possible...

I Figured out I can't leave you guys. You wonderfull souls are amazing,I will be gone alot , but WILL check in. What you're doing, by sharing energy is what will save us !!!!!!!!!!!!

ura Thank Goodness! I'm so glad you couldn't resist our charm and conversation.

Miss a minute, Miss a lot!

You are loved dearly and we're missed terribly there was definitely a somber mood that fell over the F.O.G. thread!

Today when I got on here I kept thinking about the Good Sam person who starts CPR at a remote location and refuses to give up til' someone else comes along to help or take over. lol.
hugs
AKObserver

United States
03/29/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow this was pretty good.

Published on Feb 6, 2013
This documentary was only broadcast once in five US states in 1995, then it was shelved and never broadcast again. This version is the complete uncut feature, recorded to VHS video when it was first broadcast on celestial tv. I converted this to HD as the quality was very poor, and VHS tape degrades very quickly. Enjoy.

ADG Facebook: [link to www.facebook.com]

Last Edited by AKObserver on 03/29/2013 12:15 AM

GLP