Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,889 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 806,529
Pageviews Today: 1,491,401Threads Today: 711Posts Today: 12,472
04:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Lord Jesus Says, " ANOTHER BROKEN ARROW " [Published 4/22/09] Fulfilled NOW with Fukushima at Level 7 Like Chernobyl

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1343759
United States
04/16/2011 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Lord Jesus Says, " ANOTHER BROKEN ARROW " [Published 4/22/09] Fulfilled NOW with Fukushima at Level 7 Like Chernobyl
A "Broken Arrow" is:

Accidental or unexplained nuclear detonation.
Non-nuclear detonation or burning of a nuclear weapon.
Radioactive contamination.
Loss in transit of nuclear asset with or without its carrying vehicle.
Jettisoning of a nuclear weapon or nuclear component.
Public hazard, actual or implied.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It seems clear to me by current events and God's Holy Word that our planet will become a toxic wasteland.

Are you ready to face your own death?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330326
United States
04/16/2011 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Lord Jesus Says, " ANOTHER BROKEN ARROW " [Published 4/22/09] Fulfilled NOW with Fukushima at Level 7 Like Chernobyl
A "Broken Arrow" is:

It seems clear to me by current events and God's Holy Word that our planet will become a toxic wasteland.

Quoting: Once4All

'Mornin, Once4All.....

Answer: NOPE! I'm ready to face ETERNAL LIFE with our Lord, Jesus Christ Of Nazareth! ohyeah grinning
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Lord Jesus Says, " ANOTHER BROKEN ARROW " [Published 4/22/09] Fulfilled NOW with Fukushima at Level 7 Like Chernobyl
A "Broken Arrow" is:

'Mornin, Once4All.....

Answer: NOPE! I'm ready to face ETERNAL LIFE with our Lord, Jesus Christ Of Nazareth! ohyeah grinning
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330326

Awesome Answer.... I was hoping someone would say that!

I'm concerned that many are not prepared.

I'm also wondering how bad this could get. Does anyone really know?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
In fact, we were just talking about that last night and how clear the signs for His return had become.

I feel badly for non-believers, but many of them are so obnoxious, I have to wonder if Jesus doesn't laugh when they get verbally kicked in the head.chuckle

Years ago, there was a TV series on called "Highway To Heaven" with Michael Landon, the old star from "House on the Prarie"

Michael Landon played an angel and although MOST of his deeds were good and helped people, occasionally he'd do a little mischief to dimwits (like here) and everyone would get a little payback laugh. I'd imagine the Lord laughs at some of the tools of satan who try to strut here on GLP and look like the fools they really are. chuckle

But why can people can be THIS CLOSE to judgment and STILL mocking the Lord and STILL wallowing in their own sin and disbelief?..... Man....I just don't get it! It reminds me of an 80 year old man who's still BLASPHEMING on his death bed! verysad
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
A "Broken Arrow" is:

'Mornin, Once4All.....

Well, there's Arnie Gunderson who's the nuclear engineer who actually was an expert witness for the Three Mile Island disaster back in 1979. His videos are the most credible to me, and he says he's going to have a longer term assessment and layman advice, as soon as sometime next week. (there's apparently data that is coming out soon that he plans to interpret for us, who live in the United States)

Take a look here:

[link to www.fairewinds.com]

We have been storing food and supplies for a couple of years now, so we have quite a bit to go on, but not enough for the rest of our lives! (unless the Rapture takes us sooner than later....God Willing!) hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
In fact, we were just talking about that last night and how clear the signs for His return had become.

I feel badly for non-believers, but many of them are so obnoxious, I have to wonder if Jesus doesn't laugh when they get verbally kicked in the head.chuckle

Years ago, there was a TV series on called "Highway To Heaven" with Michael Landon, the old star from "House on the Prarie"

Michael Landon played an angel and although MOST of his deeds were good and helped people, occasionally he'd do a little mischief to dimwits (like here) and everyone would get a little payback laugh. I'd imagine the Lord laughs at some of the tools of satan who try to strut here on GLP and look like the fools they really are. chuckle

But why can people can be THIS CLOSE to judgment and STILL mocking the Lord and STILL wallowing in their own sin and disbelief?..... Man....I just don't get it! It reminds me of an 80 year old man who's still BLASPHEMING on his death bed! verysad

You raise several good points. Some of these evil-tards say some things that are so absurd it is difficult not to laugh. Without realizing it they have placed their faith in aliens, this world, or themsleves when none of these things are capable of saving them. That's why it is written: Seek and you shall find; knock and the door will be opened.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337613
United States
04/16/2011 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
So where does Jesus say there will be another broken arrow?

Where is the quote, the link, the confirmation of both?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
A "Broken Arrow" is:

'Mornin, Once4All.....

Well, there's Arnie Gunderson who's the nuclear engineer who actually was an expert witness for the Three Mile Island disaster back in 1979. His videos are the most credible to me, and he says he's going to have a longer term assessment and layman advice, as soon as sometime next week. (there's apparently data that is coming out soon that he plans to interpret for us, who live in the United States)

Take a look here:

[link to www.fairewinds.com]

We have been storing food and supplies for a couple of years now, so we have quite a bit to go on, but not enough for the rest of our lives! (unless the Rapture takes us sooner than later....God Willing!) hf

WoW..... thank you for sharing this information.

I took a quick look now and will read more later.

I have some food too under the house in a cool spot but have no idea how long it would last in the event of an economic meltdown.

Please keep us posted on what his conclusions are!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1339671
Australia
04/16/2011 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
why did He say broken arrow and not nuclear disaster?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1337613

I am a born again christian. The Holy Spirit lives inside of me. The Word of Knowledge - a new testament gift - has been functioning inside of me for a long time. This Word has been posted on my website since April 22, 2009. The confirmation are the events in Japan.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

You raise several good points. Some of these evil-tards say some things that are so absurd it is difficult not to laugh. Without realizing it they have placed their faith in aliens, this world, or themsleves when none of these things are capable of saving them. That's why it is written: Seek and you shall find; knock and the door will be opened.

"evil-tards" ...lol

We talk about this a lot.....the "aliens" and the final acts of a desperate and crazy-with-rage satan, in a dying world.

Unlike you, my wife and I believe that the Tribulation (and the bowls and seals, etc.) of the Book of Revelation has yet to begin. We believe that we're simply in the "birth pangs" phase and that the REAL chaos has yet to begin. We believe in a LITERAL translation of the Bible (except for metaphors like the Ps.91 "under His wings"....we don't believe the Lord has feathers, etc.) and when Revelation talks about "becoming a sea of blood", I don't think that's a literary device!verysad

But it is EXTREMELY INTERESTING how modern film techniques have surfaced in just the past 10 or 20 years, that make the most horrific (CGI and special effects) events possible on our movie theatres wide screens, and we REALLY wonder if that's an extension of satan in desensitizing the world for the horrors of prophecy, that will allow satan and his followers to ridicule Christian believers when the Lord takes control of the elements for the true end times events!

Imagine the foretold DEMONS from hell appearing on earth. How much more convenient to explain, if they come as "aliens", etc.! And how many more people can be fooled that way, and kept sitting on the fence when they've already seen those monstrous horrors, but on film!

I hope I'm making sense....I need my coffee.lmao
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
why did He say broken arrow and not nuclear disaster?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1339671

I don't know. Why? Is there an important distinction?

I think the word 'broken' is important because what we have is a man made thing BROKEN by nature.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/16/2011 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning and Happy Sabbath!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 856055
United States
04/16/2011 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
A "Broken Arrow" is:

'Mornin, Once4All.....

You claim God talks to you...ASK HIM!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
A "Broken Arrow" is:

'Mornin, Once4All.....

You claim God talks to you...ASK HIM!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 856055

ahhh.....First troll of the day!chuckle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

"evil-tards" ...lol

We talk about this a lot.....the "aliens" and the final acts of a desperate and crazy-with-rage satan, in a dying world.

Unlike you, my wife and I believe that the Tribulation (and the bowls and seals, etc.) of the Book of Revelation has yet to begin. We believe that we're simply in the "birth pangs" phase and that the REAL chaos has yet to begin. We believe in a LITERAL translation of the Bible (except for metaphors like the Ps.91 "under His wings"....we don't believe the Lord has feathers, etc.) and when Revelation talks about "becoming a sea of blood", I don't think that's a literary device!verysad

But it is EXTREMELY INTERESTING how modern film techniques have surfaced in just the past 10 or 20 years, that make the most horrific (CGI and special effects) events possible on our movie theatres wide screens, and we REALLY wonder if that's an extension of satan in desensitizing the world for the horrors of prophecy, that will allow satan and his followers to ridicule Christian believers when the Lord takes control of the elements for the true end times events!

Imagine the foretold DEMONS from hell appearing on earth. How much more convenient to explain, if they come as "aliens", etc.! And how many more people can be fooled that way, and kept sitting on the fence when they've already seen those monstrous horrors, but on film!

Yes, i completely agree satan create this alien distraction in a final attempt to hide the truth from many people. While i did see A seal broken i do not pretend to have all the answers in how all these days will play out. In fact, i claim to have only a few answers the most important being the need for Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I, too, hope the Rapture takes us out early but feel very, very strongly that we need to be completely prepare to go through the death experience as Jesus did and so many wonderful christians already have since His Ascension.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 847175
Canada
04/16/2011 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is fake, God is Fake, you have mental problems. Christians should not be allowed too have Kids.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Good Morning my friend..... hf

The Lord is my STRENGTH and my Salvation!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Jonathan aka Michael Landon was awesome in that show! 5a

Unfortunately, Michael Landon in real life admitted that he did not believe in Jesus Christ. verysad

In real life Michael Landon was a heavy drinker, which in turn contriubuted to his death from pancreatic cancer. He used dope, and was a notorious womanizer and adulterer. I forget how many times he's been married...I think it was three or four times.

Hopefully he repented and turned to Jesus in his final moments.
Stubbs

User ID: 1326722
Canada
04/16/2011 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am a born again christian. The Holy Spirit lives inside of me. The Word of Knowledge - a new testament gift - has been functioning inside of me for a long time. This Word has been posted on my website since April 22, 2009. The confirmation are the events in Japan.

I have finally come to the consensus that "born again" christians are always the most out to lunch. They are usually people who have done alot of drugs, or comitted alot of crimes, and excuse their poor life choices by stating to be born again and live as jesus would. Im going to guess you have verses and psalms spammed all over your houses on stickie notes?
All This Loaf, Rainbow Stalin.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Well, that was a certainly a diplomatic way to side step that Seventh day Adventist! pigchef
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Me too!!!

5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have finally come to the consensus that "born again" christians are always the most out to lunch. They are usually people who have done alot of drugs, or comitted alot of crimes, and excuse their poor life choices by stating to be born again and live as jesus would. Im going to guess you have verses and psalms spammed all over your houses on stickie notes?
 Quoting: Stubbs

Nope! His Word is on my mind and lips and in my heart.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

"evil-tards" ...lol

Yes, i completely agree satan create this alien distraction in a final attempt to hide the truth from many people. While i did see A seal broken i do not pretend to have all the answers in how all these days will play out. In fact, i claim to have only a few answers the most important being the need for Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I, too, hope the Rapture takes us out early but feel very, very strongly that we need to be completely prepare to go through the death experience as Jesus did and so many wonderful christians already have since His Ascension.

If you get the time to read, you might want to take a look at a book called "Footsteps of the Messiah" by Arnold Fruchtenbaum.

Arnold is (now) an elderly man who graduated from Dallas Seminary decades ago and has a scholarly Bible ministry called Ariel Ministries in San Antonio. He a well-known and respected Biblical scholar.

This is THICK book and is the most concise, scriptural and methodical treatise on end times Biblical prophecy and theology that I've ever seen. It is SO in depth, that it literally leaves no question unanswered. It's probably the 'ultimate' apologetics weapon!chuckle

He makes a airtight case for Pre-Trib Rapture and the discussion of our translation would give you a great deal of peace in the coming events. I hope you'll get a chance to take a look at it. hf
Stubbs

User ID: 1326722
Canada
04/16/2011 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

But not before you were "born again" right
All This Loaf, Rainbow Stalin.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is fake, God is Fake, you have mental problems. Christians should not be allowed too have Kids.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 847175

Jesus is a historical person!

Do you believe in George Washington? Ceasar? Just going to pick and chose?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, they should learn to sit around on public forums, denigrating something they know nothing about!chuckle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

But not before you were "born again" right

Before i was born again i did not realize that Jesus was a real historical person. When i came to understand that all historians agree He existed then i began to study His life and words. It is through that experience my faith began to grow.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really think the Japan nuclear incident is going to far surpass Chernobyl in coming months. It will be a long time, if ever, that they get this mess under control.

I believe it's also going to be the "toxic fire that contaminates the world" that you heard a while back. Atleast, it's looking like it at this point, and the media blackout about it is unreal.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2011 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 847175

Jesus is a historical person!

Do you believe in George Washington? Ceasar? Just going to pick and chose?

I wonder how many times per day, this guys blasphemes that "fake" person from 2000 years ago?chuckle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/16/2011 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Me too!!!

5a

Yes!

Greater is Jesus Inside of YOU than he who is in the world!

GLP