Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,235 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,324,853
Pageviews Today: 2,211,790Threads Today: 892Posts Today: 15,773
08:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294496
Canada
04/19/2011 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!
I thought I would start this thread since there seems to be a lot of people here that are also having dreams and visions.

It really seems as if we are living in the last days....there are signs all around us:

earthquakes
wierd signs with the sun
bizarre weather
strange strains of viruses
WWIII on the horizon
New World Order
have I forgotten anything??

Remember what the Word says?

'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.'

Acts 2:17

Well, this really seems to be happening. It is really cool, but also very sobering.

Why would we be getting these dreams, visions and words? To sound the alarm for ourselves, our loved ones and whoever else will listen. These are warnings and wake up calls.

SO, the purpose of this thread is for people to report all that they are seeing and hearing from GOD. That can definately include any Scripture that has meant something to you! (EDIT: Share from a Christian perspective, please)

I'll start by giving the dream I had 2 nights ago that really, really shook me up:

I was with a bunch of people in the woods and we were indoors in a lodge-type building. We knew there was some danger, but it seemed far off and nothing to worry about. However, there was one person who was concerned and said he would be the watchman outside while we slept. No one was concerned.

Right away it was the next day. I went outside to see the watchman and he seemed very alarmed. He had a geiger counter and showed it to me. It was in the danger range. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and thought it might be a false reading. Therefore, he gave it to me and I started testing all over the place. When I went inside the lodge it registered normal, when I went anywhere outside it registed in the yellow/orange danger zone.

The next thing I saw in the distance marching down a hill was an army of cloaked/hooded entities. I say 'entities' because you could not see any faces and they sort of floated down the path. There was a sense of real evil with them and I quickly ran inside where I felt safe. Then I woke up.

The 'entities' looked like the 'grim reaper' and my first sense about them was they were angels of death.

P.S. I want this thread to be open to discussion and any questions that I can possibly answer!! Peace!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1307118
United States
04/19/2011 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!
Dreams and visions just seem to play themselves out in the world without having to say anything or tell anyone so far.

If I am shown foreknowledge and I am commanded to tell it, I will do so.

Daniel 11

Those who act wickedly against the covenant he will corrupt with his blandishments, but the people who know their God will stand firm and prevail.
Those among the people who have discernment will cause the rest of the people to understand what is happening; nevertheless, for a while they will fall victim to sword, fire, exile and pillage.
When they stumble, they will receive a little help, although many who join them will be insincere.
Even some of those with discernment will stumble, so that some of them will be refined, purified and cleansed for an end yet to come at the designated time.
"The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt himself and consider himself greater than any god, and he will utter monstrous blasphemies against the God of gods. He will prosper only until the period of wrath is over, for what has been determined must take place.
He will show no respect for the gods his ancestors worshipped, or for the god women worship - he won't show respect for any god, because he will consider himself greater than all of them.
But instead, he will honor the god of strongholds; with gold, silver, precious stones and other costly things he will honor a god unknown to his ancestors.
He will deal with the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign god. He will confer honor on those he acknowledges, causing them to rule over many and distributing land as a reward.
"When the time for the end comes, the king of the south will push at him; while the king of the north will attack him like a whirlwind, with chariots, cavalry and a large navy. He will invade countries, overrun them and move on.
He will also enter the Land of Glory, and many [countries] will come to grief, but these will be saved from his power - Edom, Mo'av and the people of 'Amon.
He will reach out his hand to seize other countries too. The land of Egypt will not escape -
he will control the treasures of gold and silver, as well as everything else in Egypt of value. Put and Ethiopia will be subject to him.
However, news from the east and north will frighten him, so that he moves out in great fury to ruin and completely do away with many.
Finally, when he pitches the tents of his palace between the seas and the mountain of the holy Glory, he will come to his end, with no one to help him.

As Christ the living Word is truth,
so his written word is truth.
Though heaven and earth will pass away,
God’s truth never will.

Blessed be your day!
Shalom
[link to www.fishofadifferentcolor.com]
R.s
User ID: 1290445
Canada
04/19/2011 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be forewarned I hav seen a group of men four to be exact
Preparing containers of some type with liquids
So an attack might occur sometime from now or this weekend
Security forces should be put on high alert
Battlestations
Battlestations
Battlestations
redsavage

User ID: 1290445
Canada
04/19/2011 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be forewarned I hav seen a group of men four to be exact
Preparing containers of some type with liquids
So an attack might occur sometime from now or this weekend
Security forces should be put on high alert
Battlestations
Battlestations
Battlestations
 Quoting: R.s 1290445

Security alert
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
04/19/2011 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,
Definite increase. Keep this thread going. It is good idea to have them here.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dreams and visions just seem to play themselves out in the world without having to say anything or tell anyone so far.

If I am shown foreknowledge and I am commanded to tell it, I will do so.

Daniel 11

Those who act wickedly against the covenant he will corrupt with his blandishments, but the people who know their God will stand firm and prevail.
Those among the people who have discernment will cause the rest of the people to understand what is happening; nevertheless, for a while they will fall victim to sword, fire, exile and pillage.
When they stumble, they will receive a little help, although many who join them will be insincere.
Even some of those with discernment will stumble, so that some of them will be refined, purified and cleansed for an end yet to come at the designated time.
"The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt himself and consider himself greater than any god, and he will utter monstrous blasphemies against the God of gods. He will prosper only until the period of wrath is over, for what has been determined must take place.
He will show no respect for the gods his ancestors worshipped, or for the god women worship - he won't show respect for any god, because he will consider himself greater than all of them.
But instead, he will honor the god of strongholds; with gold, silver, precious stones and other costly things he will honor a god unknown to his ancestors.
He will deal with the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign god. He will confer honor on those he acknowledges, causing them to rule over many and distributing land as a reward.
"When the time for the end comes, the king of the south will push at him; while the king of the north will attack him like a whirlwind, with chariots, cavalry and a large navy. He will invade countries, overrun them and move on.
He will also enter the Land of Glory, and many [countries] will come to grief, but these will be saved from his power - Edom, Mo'av and the people of 'Amon.
He will reach out his hand to seize other countries too. The land of Egypt will not escape -
he will control the treasures of gold and silver, as well as everything else in Egypt of value. Put and Ethiopia will be subject to him.
However, news from the east and north will frighten him, so that he moves out in great fury to ruin and completely do away with many.
Finally, when he pitches the tents of his palace between the seas and the mountain of the holy Glory, he will come to his end, with no one to help him.

As Christ the living Word is truth,
so his written word is truth.
Though heaven and earth will pass away,
God’s truth never will.

Blessed be your day!
Shalom
[link to www.fishofadifferentcolor.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1307118

Thank you for sharing! I think that those verses you quoted have to do with the AC....the king who exalts himself. His end will come....and there will be no more tears or pain.
Watery Death
User ID: 1278672
United States
04/19/2011 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lot's of flooding dreams,furniture floating in house.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lot's of flooding dreams,furniture floating in house.
 Quoting: Watery Death 1278672

do you live in an area where there has been a lot of flooding lately?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 747095
United States
04/19/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are no last days, except possibly for some of the dark side.

The energy frequency is rising, possibly for the whole milky way, but certainly for our solar system, the dark side cannot survive and function in it, and they know it. The whiter/brighter sun that we now have is the most obvious example of that increase in frequency. The worldwide economy will collapse to 10 to 20 percent of its current rate by the end of this year. This is all planned by the dark side as they would like to take everyone else with them. They want to create as much suffering and chaos as possible, but it will be relatively limited. They would like the people to start a violent revolution, but it doesn't have to happen that way. All we need to do is be patient a few more months and the dark side control will collapse and in the process, the violence, lies and fraud that we have endured for 13000 years will be revealed and will stop. Store as much food as you can up to 6 months worth. Probably enough to last 3 months or or less is all that will be needed. According to a friend of mine, the 13 central banking families are already in hiding in fear for their lives.

The galactic federation is assisting in every way possible, otherwise many, maybe even most of us would already have died. Once the collapse has revealed the dark side's evil intentions and methods and the military and police are no longer getting paid by them, so that they will not follow their orders, shortly thereafter the galactic federation will show themselves to us.

Somehow the earth will divide itself like a cell into a new earth and an old. The new earth will take all who want to go to a higher plane of existence and who have earned it by their past efforts at raising their own consciousness and their willingness to speak the truth no matter what the cost in this and past lives.

The old earth will be cleansed TOTALLY of dark side control and go through a physical cleansing process. The predictions of all of the major earth changes are for those of the old earth. Those whose consciousness level is appropriate for the old earth will experience those changes.
Others may go to other planets that are appropriate to their level of consciousness.

Ascension will begin in 2012 for at least some people. I do not know if it will be rapid for all who will experience it or if it will take place over a period of time. I haven't been told that, not do I know how the division into 2 earths will occur. It is possible that those still sleepwalking will not even be aware that the process is happening.

There will be some kind of awakening and seeing a deeper truth for all. Once that takes place, the earth will no longer ever be the same palce as it was as we will all be shown to some degre our foolishness and folly.

Clinton was Caligula. Obama was Nero, but this time is playing golf and talking instead of fiddling.

Machines to assist in healing all disease and free energy devices already exist. Their use will become widespread over the next year. After the darkside control collapses, many wonderful changes that people have only thus far dreamed about will take place.

The zero point theory is happening. The essence of everything that we have done in all of our past life experiences will be presented to us in some way so that we have one last opportunity in this particular process to learn what we need to know and release our errors. If we fail, we'll take up where we left off in another situation later.

The most valuable thing you can do while enjoying the show is to be aware of the energy that is within you. You can "squeeze" a lot of the energy that you don't like out of your aura if you focus on it and experiment with different attempts through focus and effort. There is nothing that you can do that is of more benefit to yourself than cleaning up your aura by meditation (stilling your mind, freeing yourself of thoughts) and asking Higher Power for assistance. If you have a lot of tension in your body, vitamins, minerals and bodywork can help a lot.

May you learn success in your efforts.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are no last days, except possibly for some of the dark side.

The energy frequency is rising, possibly for the whole milky way, but certainly for our solar system, the dark side cannot survive and function in it, and they know it. The whiter/brighter sun that we now have is the most obvious example of that increase in frequency. The worldwide economy will collapse to 10 to 20 percent of its current rate by the end of this year. This is all planned by the dark side as they would like to take everyone else with them. They want to create as much suffering and chaos as possible, but it will be relatively limited. They would like the people to start a violent revolution, but it doesn't have to happen that way. All we need to do is be patient a few more months and the dark side control will collapse and in the process, the violence, lies and fraud that we have endured for 13000 years will be revealed and will stop. Store as much food as you can up to 6 months worth. Probably enough to last 3 months or or less is all that will be needed. According to a friend of mine, the 13 central banking families are already in hiding in fear for their lives.

The galactic federation is assisting in every way possible, otherwise many, maybe even most of us would already have died. Once the collapse has revealed the dark side's evil intentions and methods and the military and police are no longer getting paid by them, so that they will not follow their orders, shortly thereafter the galactic federation will show themselves to us.

Somehow the earth will divide itself like a cell into a new earth and an old. The new earth will take all who want to go to a higher plane of existence and who have earned it by their past efforts at raising their own consciousness and their willingness to speak the truth no matter what the cost in this and past lives.

The old earth will be cleansed TOTALLY of dark side control and go through a physical cleansing process. The predictions of all of the major earth changes are for those of the old earth. Those whose consciousness level is appropriate for the old earth will experience those changes.
Others may go to other planets that are appropriate to their level of consciousness.

Ascension will begin in 2012 for at least some people. I do not know if it will be rapid for all who will experience it or if it will take place over a period of time. I haven't been told that, not do I know how the division into 2 earths will occur. It is possible that those still sleepwalking will not even be aware that the process is happening.

There will be some kind of awakening and seeing a deeper truth for all. Once that takes place, the earth will no longer ever be the same palce as it was as we will all be shown to some degre our foolishness and folly.

Clinton was Caligula. Obama was Nero, but this time is playing golf and talking instead of fiddling.

Machines to assist in healing all disease and free energy devices already exist. Their use will become widespread over the next year. After the darkside control collapses, many wonderful changes that people have only thus far dreamed about will take place.

The zero point theory is happening. The essence of everything that we have done in all of our past life experiences will be presented to us in some way so that we have one last opportunity in this particular process to learn what we need to know and release our errors. If we fail, we'll take up where we left off in another situation later.

The most valuable thing you can do while enjoying the show is to be aware of the energy that is within you. You can "squeeze" a lot of the energy that you don't like out of your aura if you focus on it and experiment with different attempts through focus and effort. There is nothing that you can do that is of more benefit to yourself than cleaning up your aura by meditation (stilling your mind, freeing yourself of thoughts) and asking Higher Power for assistance. If you have a lot of tension in your body, vitamins, minerals and bodywork can help a lot.

May you learn success in your efforts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 747095

thanks for sharing, but this is off topic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342185
United States
04/19/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Real message dreams are rare and usually occur just before awaking in the morning, and are quite clear.

I doubt the importance of my own dreams if they are the result of something I think about constantly or concepts I'm exposed to frequently..at least not as prophetic or special.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, when you are working on yourself, it is important to ENJOY and HAVE FUN in the process. Don't take yourself too seriously, otherwise you will blcok you own efforts.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Real message dreams are rare and usually occur just before awaking in the morning, and are quite clear.

I doubt the importance of my own dreams if they are the result of something I think about constantly or concepts I'm exposed to frequently..at least not as prophetic or special.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342185

Yes, you are right. When I hear a word from the LORD (which started in 2010), I then wake up right away. I think this is so I write it down acurately. I have gotten enough dreams, now, to know which are just my dreams and which are from HIM.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2011 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
[

Really? All of this was a result of "words" or direct impressions that I received, in some case they were stimulated by what others said or wrote but were confirmed DIRECTLY by my own connection to Consciousness, but if it offends your ego, I apologize.

I have one question. Why invite comment from others if you don't want to accept it when it is presented?

Sorry if this doesn't follow the "christian" cult propaganda.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[

Really? All of this was a result of "words" or direct impressions that I received, in some case they were stimulated by what others said or wrote but were confirmed DIRECTLY by my own connection to Consciousness, but if it offends your ego, I apologize.

I have one question. Why invite comment from others if you don't want to accept it when it is presented?

----------------------------------------------------------

If you read the first post you will see that this thread is from a Christian perspective. Nothing personal. Maybe you should start your own thread with your own beliefs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1329880
United States
04/19/2011 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just had a dream before waking up.

I was outside looking towards the south and there was this multidimensional craft that appeared to be moving in and out of some type of vortex. The craft was not like a UFO, but had a life like appearance and seemed to move in and through itself. As if parts of it would move through other parts. It was shaped like a top that spun with an outer "shell" so to speak. It was hovering about 300-400 meters above the ground and the vortex maybe 100 meters above that.

After about 5-10 minutes of observing this craft, there came a huge meteor out of the north west, with a heading bearing to the west.

The impact was large and could be seen many hundreds of kilometers away. I went back inside and turned on the television. Upon doing so, there was an emergency broadcast stating the meteor impact was located west of Toronto, Canada and East of some small town in Minnesota. There was total devastation in that region.

I remember the emergency broadcast saying the impact crater was roughly 50 kilometers wide. Last I remember I was waiting for the shock wave to reach where I was located - which was unknown in the dream.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1347727
United States
04/19/2011 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
In most of my dreams I'm in a very big house with a lot of rooms twists turns and secret staircase. Sometimes I make it outside it's always the same town
I have been having this dream or one like it for over a year now and would welcome some new scenery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938673
Japan
04/19/2011 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream of Japan and China having another territory dispute .
This time, Japanese coastal guards ship was being chased by the Chinese sub.

This turned out to some international dispute.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2011 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
[

Quoting: AmazingGRACE

----------------------------------------------------------

If you read the first post you will see that this thread is from a Christian perspective. Nothing personal. Maybe you should start your own thread with your own beliefs.

"P.S. I want this thread to be open to discussion and any questions that I can possibly answer!! Peace!"

Maybe you should have been more specific if "open to discussion" means Christian only. I do not interpret those words that way.

Enjoy the surprises that you will encounter over the next year and a half. I am expecting lots myself. Jesus was a lot more open minded than most of his followers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, my info is almost totally optimistic and upbeat, but there will be enough death, destruction and grim reaper opera to please those who are addicted to believing that it has to happen.

You create what you focus on, for your mind is powerful. That is logical since we are children of God, albeit many of us are somewhat astray of absolute goodness so far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087402
United States
04/19/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1253295
United States
04/19/2011 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Years ago after 9/11 a Japanese woman was doing yoga in my dream--the triangle pose. She turned her head to look at me ans said, "We have lost our towers too."

I thought planes would hit Tokoyo or something, but now I am thinking Nuclear towers--those big fans that vent the radioactive material and disperse it have not been working.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Years ago after 9/11 a Japanese woman was doing yoga in my dream--the triangle pose. She turned her head to look at me ans said, "We have lost our towers too."

I thought planes would hit Tokoyo or something, but now I am thinking Nuclear towers--those big fans that vent the radioactive material and disperse it have not been working.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1253295

interesting....sometimes we don't know what the dreams completely mean until they come true or are fulfilled. It is always a good idea to write them down as soon as you can. Then, when it has been fulfilled, usually you will remember the dream.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1346146
United States
04/19/2011 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
First.. I would like to thank AmazingGrace for starting this thread.

When we start seeing how similar our dreams and visions are, then we will know something must be about to happen.

Second.. I would like to say, I am not religious, but very spiritual. I do believe in the God/Great Spirit.

I very seldom went to church when I was growing up. When I did go, it didn't feel right.
I left there with more questions than answers.
The one chapter I do relate to is Revelation.

I've been having dreams since I was young, but in October 2010, my dreams would wake me up.
I had a strong urge to write them down. As you will see, they came out as poems.

Here is one of the poems, I own the copyright to this poem.

GOD WAITED

God waited and waited
And gave us every chance
He kept listening to excuses
For our every circumstance

His name has been removed
His name spoken no more
So many people offended
The rich and even the poor

Now the days are drawing closer
The nights are drawing near
What people will have to face
Many will not have to fear

The skies will turn dark
The skies will turn gray
So many people will ask
For just one more day

Rivers will rise, the earth will quake
Everyone will be afflicted
Because this is what
The Holy Bible predicted.

P.K.H.
Cherokee Soul
^Watcher^

User ID: 1314816
United States
04/19/2011 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
SERIOUSFACE

User ID: 1348093
United Kingdom
04/19/2011 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Comet will hit the Earth at the coordinates '20-30' degrees (possibly the Gulf of Mexico) in May, with mankind being given an hour's warning in advance; a 'Solar Holocaust' will occur on 15 May; the city of Denver will be devastated by the effects of a pole shift and a plague from God, and vast areas of the USA will be submerged; my latest prediction is that there will be a tsunami in Norway shortly.

If I'm wrong, remember not to shoot the messenger.

macgunend343

EDIT: Also, I dreamt back in January of there being two Suns (or possibly moons) in the sky, with the one on the left (I think) having the impression of a triangle pointing down, and the one on the right of a triangle pointing up. I was on riding on a some sort of a boat through my town centre, which had some sort of a party on board (a ship of fools sailing on?)

Last Edited by SERIOUSFACE on 04/19/2011 02:27 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
04/19/2011 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ego is to individuality, as judgement is to relationship.
When you judge others, the scale tips both ways.
The only time it doesn't, is when you judge yourself.
Why?
Because you are the fulcrum.

-SS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1122124
United States
04/19/2011 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Word from the Lord to the World
by Lindy Pierce
received April 19, 2011

"My children, My children. How I long for
you to come to me in the wee hours of the
night. How I long to hold you in My arms
and fill you with My love to prepare you for
the days to come. How My heart aches
when you do not come to Me. I love you so!-
"Little do you know of what is to come.
Yes, I have spoken to My prophets and will
continue to do so, but you are not prepared
emotionally or spiritually for what is to
come. In fact, there is no way you could be,
for it is My desire that you come to Me for
strength when you need it. It is like sleep;
you cannot store it up ahead of time. It
must come to you fresh each day, just like
My love, just like My tender mercies - they
are new every morning.

"You are coming into a time of great trials
and upheaval in the earth, a time of
tribulation like the world has never seen
before. You have only seen the beginnings
of such times in Chili, Haiti, and Japan. And
now it is your turn, America. For turning
your backs to Me and throwing Me out of
your schools, for not teaching My little ones
that it is wrong to steal and lie, for teaching
them that prayer is hate speech. As I said in
My Word, it would be better for you to have
a millstone hung around your neck and for
you to be thrown into the sea than what you
will receive for doing this to My little lambs.
"Many of you will be saved through the
storms but many of you will come home.
Many people will finally fall on their knees
when they see the judgment that will fall -
and that is My desire, to see them come to
Me before the end of time so that one day I
can take them safely home. That is My
desire.

"It has ALWAYS been My desire to have
you be with Me. Yet you hate Me and spit
upon My Name when you think I have
abandoned you. No, it is the devil's name
you should spit upon. He is the source of
your grief and your pain, not I. I have loved
you with an everlasting love, yet you refuse
to come to Me and let Me be your Friend,
your Savior, the Lover of Your Soul. It is
YOUR choice, not Mine, of where you will
spend eternity. And many of you will be
facing that eternity SOON. Come to Me now
while you still can.

"I love you. I AM pleading with you. I
shed My blood for you. What more can I
do? Is it not enough that I was nailed to the
cross for you? I rose again to show that I
indeed have the power over death. Let Me
take you from this life of death to eternal
life. Let Me fill you with My joy and My
love. Let Me heal your broken hearts and
broken dreams. There IS a future of peace
and joy if you will only come to Me. Ask Me
to be your Lord. Ask Me to come into your
heart and renew you from the inside out.
Ask Me for My love and I will give it to you
abundantly - pressed down, shaken together,
and overflowing. It is all YOURS for the
asking. Come to Me. Come to Me NOW
before it is too late!

lit4ever.org/revivalforum/index.php?topic=21815.msg35481;topi​cseen#new
Say_It_Loud

User ID: 1348563
United States
04/19/2011 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream last night that there was lava everywhere.
This is strange because I am in Central California, not exactly a hot spot (no pun intended) for volcanic activity and I am not a volcano enthusiast.
Truth Is God's Daughter - Spanish Proverb.

"Silence Is Treason" Geert Wilders
BombshellBetty!

User ID: 1268232
United States
04/19/2011 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok i have some weird ones:
mar 7 i dreamed i was on redondo pier at night
with a bunch of people. we were all "looking up".
i "looked down" in the water. it all turned white.
i ran.
mar 8- a million fish washed up in king harbor redondo
beach pier.

i had a dream a white american fighter jet with
birdlike feather wings crashed into a delta plane.
-the next day a fighter jet crashed in central cali.
-the day after that a delta plane crashed into a flock of white cranes, broke a huge hole in the nose of the plane,
made an emergency landing.

i had a dream that the nuclear plant in arkansas is
in trouble from all the earthquakes there, and then
japan happened.

i had a dream that the massive "ufosightings" in chicago
were going to bring 'something terrible', then the
tornado storms started.

i made paintings of volcanoes with "bubbles" floating
out of them last summer. now i see "ufos" "orbs"
around volcanoes in japan and iceland.

(ps i dont believe, ive never believed in ufos. always
thought that was ridiculous.)

my newest "thought" is a massive flood, tsunami, affecting
santa monica, venice,playa del rey, marina del rey,
and pacific coast highway, maybey up to LAX. i think this will happen from an earthquake that will happen up near ventura where the last fish kill happened.
-i had a dream this morning about my old boss, LUNA,
I went to a early meeting on a sunday morning, thinking
i could just go home and sleep after the meeting.THE MEETING WAS ABOUT NOT BEING PREPARED FOR WORK. but
when i got to work, the schedule had been changed, and i
had to work, and i was totally unprepared, not dressed,
no makeup, no ready at all. i was fearful, paniced, stressedout, rushing around, wishing i had more time to
PREPARE, GET READY...
XOXO!
Betty

GLP