Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,303 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 762,973
Pageviews Today: 1,345,778Threads Today: 573Posts Today: 9,848
03:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!

AmbroisePare-Z SS3

User ID: 1349172
Mexico
04/19/2011 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!
the last weekend dreamed a nuclear limited interchange,maybe 6 or 7 cities in each side..mostly USA and RUsia,I watched (sort of) briefly the consequences...like you can imagine dirty and ugly situation worldwide...
Acercándose el peligro viene ya,
para llorar no es el tiempo ahora,
siento subir más y más la adrenalina
los héroes de la historia seremos.
Realidad tu sueño por liberar,
listo estoy para poder pelear,
victoria tendré.
Juega niño el poder nuestro es,
hoy seremos Dragón Ball Z.
Locura llega al final y luchar con valor
en los campos deja las flores crecer feliz.
Te convertirás en un gran rival,
aventuras podrás disfrutar,
pelea niño hoy sin temor
el poder nuestro es
y seremos para siempre Dragón Ball Z.
DBZ "New Generation"
(Opening)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1294496
Canada
04/19/2011 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
After reading so many of these dreams today, I feel that so many of these are warnings. I hope we are paying attention.

Psalms 91 (the Message) -- a prayer of protection:

You who sit down in the High God's presence,
spend the night in Shaddai's shadow,
Say this: "God, you're my refuge.
I trust in you and I'm safe!"
That's right—he rescues you from hidden traps,
shields you from deadly hazards.
His huge outstretched arms protect you—
under them you're perfectly safe;
his arms fend off all harm.
Fear nothing—not wild wolves in the night,
not flying arrows in the day,
Not disease that prowls through the darkness,
not disaster that erupts at high noon.
Even though others succumb all around,
drop like flies right and left,
no harm will even graze you.
You'll stand untouched, watch it all from a distance,
watch the wicked turn into corpses.
Yes, because God's your refuge,
the High God your very own home,
Evil can't get close to you,
harm can't get through the door.
He ordered his angels
to guard you wherever you go.
If you stumble, they'll catch you;
their job is to keep you from falling.
You'll walk unharmed among lions and snakes,
and kick young lions and serpents from the path.

"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God,
"I'll get you out of any trouble.
I'll give you the best of care
if you'll only get to know and trust me.
Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times;
I'll rescue you, then throw you a party.
I'll give you a long life,
give you a long drink of salvation!"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also feel that all these disasters and warnings need not occur if we humble ourselves before the LORD, turn from our sinful ways, seek HIS face and pray, pray, pray. Be persistent in prayer...don't give up presenting your requests before HIM.

Nothing is written in stone....it is all fluid. GOD is longsuffering, compassionate and loving towards HIS creation. HE wishes that all would come to HIM just as they are. I believe that this will be our salvation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1346146
United States
04/19/2011 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
After reading so many of these dreams today, I feel that so many of these are warnings. I hope we are paying attention.

He ordered his angels

Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Such beautiful words.Thank you for sharing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/19/2011 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

He ordered his angels

Such beautiful words.Thank you for sharing.
 Quoting: Cherokee Soul

hf
TXGal4Truth

User ID: 1013398
United States
04/20/2011 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Russia, Troops, August
So have I now become your enemy for telling you the TRUTH? Galatians 4:16
You call me paranoid. I call you uninformed.

:tgdmwt:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1303566
United States
04/20/2011 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've had a number of dreams in the past few weeks, especially right after the Japan quake. I posted about one dream I had here ( Thread: Had a dream about New York/New Jersey...is there any talk about the EAST COAST??!! ) with symbols about New York and New Jersey, an Asian woman crying, wearing all black, Angelina in SALT, etc. Before that dream, I had two tsunami-type dreams and so did my husband, all here in the NY metro area. It was too scary to mention. I thought sometimes if you read enough scary info, you will carry it into your dreams. This wasn't one of those times.

As of this morning, I had a dream of seeing the Lord's face appear in front of me but couldn't remember the rest since my kids woke me up and distracted me from recalling. I do remember the feeling being very ominous, that's for sure. I will pray and hope He will let me know what's up! Worried about tomorrow, being the anniversary of the BP oil spill...

Thank you Amazing Grace for starting this thread...God bless chica hf !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1349405
Australia
04/20/2011 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
the point is, TO LIVE this life. to dance and sing and laugh and forgive and forget and become a light to hold the world against whatever is in our future. be joyful, like every minute was your last. see no wrong in anyone, judge no one, because everyone on earth is going through their own revelations in their life, everyone is walking in a daze knowing that somehow they have to change things. God is working throughout the entire world, and each is being brought to account in their own lives, through their own understandings. Be HAPPY. show the world what is missing. its being HAPPY. high vibrations of unconditional love are what the world needs. dont give up. you gotta be an anchor for the light. if and when its your time to die, die with no regrets. just DREAM, like when you were a child, DREAM of a beautiful life, the perfect life, no guilt, just whatever you want to fill it. you gotta have dreams, you gotta have hope.

We are special, so special. God has so much love, but we have to learn to love ourselves, and we can only do that if we can learn how to love other people.

tell your mind to stop questioning, judging, reacting - tell it to be still and just look with the heart. everyone is perfect. everyone is living life in a way that makes sense to them. everyone is learning in a way that makes sense to them.

Go out and smile. Go out not expecting anyone to respond, but just be it anyway.

God doesnt care about any of the shit we spend so much of our time worrying about. God just cares about our hearts. do our hearts do God justice? He wants us to love, love, love. without any expectation of return, without any goal in mind, without any fear or worry in our heart. He will provide. We just gotta love, and do whatever we need to do, to come to understand who God is to US ... individually ... and live like that. and keep asking Him, every day. how can i be better? how can i BE come this beautiful, non arrogant, non judgemental, kind person?

its a wild ride, and amazing adventure, and the best part is, it never ends. We will always be seeking higher qualities, higher purpose, higher knowledge.

life is a dream and life is a dance and life is for LIVING.

hf

I feel this sense of a "foreshortened future". I know I have all these things I need to do in life but it all feels so pointless. I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen before anything is worth doing. Because if I do it now, it's all going get taken from me anyways.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1133830
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
04/20/2011 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
04/20/2011 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also feel that all these disasters and warnings need not occur if we humble ourselves before the LORD, turn from our sinful ways, seek HIS face and pray, pray, pray. Be persistent in prayer...don't give up presenting your requests before HIM.

Nothing is written in stone....it is all fluid. GOD is longsuffering, compassionate and loving towards HIS creation. HE wishes that all would come to HIM just as they are. I believe that this will be our salvation.

“You are right, as soon as the 6-th seal breaks - and it is already - it is not to be turned away any more this destiny of the earth. However, set your mind at rest – you, who just read his book – you are not guilty of it, it is group karma.”
(Channeling; 07 04 10)
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1347932
United States
04/20/2011 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are some very prejudiced anti-Catholics on GLP. Who
can figure? If you love God, you must love everyone.
And important, a hint, most of Christianity is Roman Catholic.

vision to Anno Domini

April 4th, 2011
The Camp with Two Ways Out

In a dream vision I was shown a PROCESSING CAMP for people of all kinds, but NOT for those ethnic groups designated as the enemy during the war. People arrived and departed these camps by RAIL. The inmates were collected in dormitories with bunk beds.

The inmates first TARGETED FOR INTERROGATION were those identified for having committed a CRIME. What constituted a crime wasn’t always the same as what would be a crime today, for the LAWS HAD CHANGED.

People didn’t want anything bad on their record that would draw attention to them. Their records included all sorts of DIGITAL DATA collected on them over many years – credit reports, medical records, banking records, internet usage and phone records – and the data was NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE, for the computers had FLAWED PROGRAMS, and those who had entered the data had made MISTAKES.

Nevertheless, PEOPLE FIRST WERE JUDGED ON THEIR DIGITAL DATA.

Then I was shown the TWO WAYS people would LEAVE this camp. On one railway track sat a set of railway cars. These cars were shorter in length and had neither windows nor visible ventilation holes. They were painted BLUE and labeled with the name of a company: “D__MONT”. INMATES PLACED IN THESE BLUE CARS WERE MARKED FOR DEATH.

On the other side of the camp sat other railway cars on a different track. These cars were painted mostly WHITE and detailed in LIGHT BLUE. INMATES PLACED IN THESE WHITE CARS WERE ALLOWED TO LIVE AND SENT ELSEWHERE FOR WORK ASSIGNMENTS.

I was given this vision TO WARN PEOPLE of what Dark Forces plan for MANKIND, and for AMERICA IN PARTICULAR.

If this occurs, many influences, not just the actions of the Evil One and his minions, will have brought it about.

Humanity bears an enormous INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE DEBT OF SIN, much of this debt mitigated by Jesus and His Mother Mary.

Humanity, in its APATHY AND SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS, dances right into the lion’s den.

Because of the gift of free will, GREAT SUFFERING CAN BE ALLOWED, especially if it is an occasion for learning.

Extreme measures can awaken souls from deep sleep. Suffering in this life is MUCH BETTER than suffering in the afterlife.

Go through what you must with PRAYERS on your lips. Do not lose faith or hope. The evil is temporary and will be bound.

AS WITH THE TESTING OF JOB, ALL LOST PROPERTY, LOVED ONES, HEALTH AND LIFE WILL BE RESTORED IN RENEWED FORM TO THE FAITHFUL [in the recreated Paradise].
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1343640

I'm not catholic/But I understand and respect my history of christianity with the church.I would never mock it.When I was younger and understood christianity without any history I critisized and argued with my catholic friends sometimes.Now I am sorry for being a divisive idiot that did not know any better.I am sorry for the predjudice and ignorance you have to put up with.
Wingedlion

User ID: 1341702
United States
04/20/2011 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am sorry to disappoint you but it is all written in stone. That is because of the construct of our reality. We are living in the Past, everything that is going to happen, already has happened. When Jesus Christ declared from the cross..."It is finished"; it was because the redemptive process of all time had een acomplished.

This is a difficult concept to understand, but it is why Biblical prophecy is so accurate, because in the heavens, it has already occurred. (Eccl. 3:15) But Praise the Lord, God only holds us accountable for the things that are past, not on the things that we are going to do.
"Glory is what happens when faith overcomes adversity."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1346235
United States
04/20/2011 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream last night that there was lava everywhere.
This is strange because I am in Central California, not exactly a hot spot (no pun intended) for volcanic activity and I am not a volcano enthusiast.
 Quoting: Say_It_Loud

For some reason, there have been prophecies that mentioned volcanoes in South America 3 months (or less) prior to any major California quakes. Maybe this is what your dream is picking up on?

OP, great thread!! hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/20/2011 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am sorry to disappoint you but it is all written in stone. That is because of the construct of our reality. We are living in the Past, everything that is going to happen, already has happened. When Jesus Christ declared from the cross..."It is finished"; it was because the redemptive process of all time had een acomplished.

This is a difficult concept to understand, but it is why Biblical prophecy is so accurate, because in the heavens, it has already occurred. (Eccl. 3:15) But Praise the Lord, God only holds us accountable for the things that are past, not on the things that we are going to do.
 Quoting: Wingedlion

"I am sorry to disappoint you but it is all written in stone"

here is what I meant. Jonah was sent to Ninevah to preach that if that nation doesn't repent, then it will be judged (probaby through conquest, as often the judgments were). He felt that Ninevah deserved destruction, therefore he ran away from this assignment from GOD. Hence, 3 days in the belly of a whale. When he finally did go and preach repentance to the Ninevates.....they repented! Something that was quite rare in those times! So the city of Ninaveh, who was targeted for destruction was spared (for a few hundred years).

That is what I mean my 'fluid'.....to GOD it is set in stone because HE is, HE was and HE is to come. HE sees the whole timeline all at once. But for us, our prayers and repentance definately make a HUGE difference in our personal lives, our country and ultimately the world.

So, in conclusion, if people will stop long enough to acknowledge GOD and HIS Son Jesus. If they acknowledge their sins and ask forgiveness and seek HIS face, then judgment can be averted. It is all about what truly lies in our hearts, spirit in souls.

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14

If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned.

Jeremiah 18:11-12
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/20/2011 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream last night that there was lava everywhere.
This is strange because I am in Central California, not exactly a hot spot (no pun intended) for volcanic activity and I am not a volcano enthusiast.
 Quoting: Say_It_Loud

For some reason, there have been prophecies that mentioned volcanoes in South America 3 months (or less) prior to any major California quakes. Maybe this is what your dream is picking up on?

OP, great thread!! hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1346235

thanks.....I just felt that there are so many of us these daysare having dreams from the LORD....and some don't even know it! So I thought it would be good to place them here and discuss them.

I am just amazed at how many truly are having prophetic-type dreams!! HE is talking to HIS creation! It is a wake-up call for all those who will listen!

"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1234013
United States
04/20/2011 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/20/2011 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really don't want to post this....but I heard a word this morning as I was coming out of my sleep. For now, I will only post the main part.....'Hoover Dam.' Since my son is there right now, maybe it is a warning of som e sort. I don't know....but I will be sharing with him today, that is for sure.
Wingedlion

User ID: 1341702
United States
04/20/2011 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

here is what I meant. Jonah was sent to Ninevah to preach that if that nation doesn't repent, then it will be judged (probaby through conquest, as often the judgments were). He felt that Ninevah deserved destruction, therefore he ran away from this assignment from GOD. Hence, 3 days in the belly of a whale. When he finally did go and preach repentance to the Ninevates.....they repented! Something that was quite rare in those times! So the city of Ninaveh, who was targeted for destruction was spared (for a few hundred years).

That is what I mean my 'fluid'.....to GOD it is set in stone because HE is, HE was and HE is to come. HE sees the whole timeline all at once. But for us, our prayers and repentance definately make a HUGE difference in our personal lives, our country and ultimately the world.

So, in conclusion, if people will stop long enough to acknowledge GOD and HIS Son Jesus. If they acknowledge their sins and ask forgiveness and seek HIS face, then judgment can be averted. It is all about what truly lies in our hearts, spirit in souls.

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned.

I am in no disagreement with what you are saying, but the Bible has this to say about that...

"Still they did not repent of their murders or of their thefts." This was the world's response to the judgment of God.

I do believe that freewill and pre-destination flow through time in harmony. I do not understand how, but I do not believe that God will ever cancel out freewill for pre-destination. God always gives mankind the opportunity to change, and there is always the opportunity for God to change according to effectual praying.

I believe this...That judgment of God is going to hit the earth, and that it wll draw the People of God to repent and to seek His face. That Judgment will destroy Mystery Babylon the Great (the NWO) and that five sixth of all Satanic Kingdoms will be harvested from the Earth to prepare for the Kingdom of God. I believe that according to the scripture it will take seven Months just to bury the dead that will fall with MBTG. And also according to Joel; that afterward, after those days, the Lord will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh, and that will begin a great world revival that will cause all of the people of God to re-gather to Israel, and that Israel will accept Jesus as their Messiah. This is what is called "The budding of the fig tree" when Israel becomes a light to the Gentile Nations.

The key to understanding New Testament prophecy is found in the Old Testament prophets. Without Both, you can only get half the picture.

Last Edited by Wingedlion on 04/20/2011 10:08 AM
"Glory is what happens when faith overcomes adversity."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1347932
United States
04/20/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Comet will hit the Earth at the coordinates '20-30' degrees (possibly the Gulf of Mexico) in May, with mankind being given an hour's warning in advance; a 'Solar Holocaust' will occur on 15 May; the city of Denver will be devastated by the effects of a pole shift and a plague from God, and vast areas of the USA will be submerged; my latest prediction is that there will be a tsunami in Norway shortly.

If I'm wrong, remember not to shoot the messenger.

macgunend343

EDIT: Also, I dreamt back in January of there being two Suns (or possibly moons) in the sky, with the one on the left (I think) having the impression of a triangle pointing down, and the one on the right of a triangle pointing up. I was on riding on a some sort of a boat through my town centre, which had some sort of a party on board (a ship of fools sailing on?)
 Quoting: SERIOUSFACE

in 1992, I had a vision I was on a beach where there is white sand. I was with children I did not know. We all drowned in a huge wave..as tall as a sky scaper.

fast foward till now...I am in Florida..about to go on a vacation in May on the beach on the west coast of florida
 Quoting: Faithful and Truth 1236522

My son had a dream 3 years ago.He never dreams and at the time he was 14.He told me this dream seemed so real.We live on the gulf coast.He said it was a holiday he thinks.And he was walking down the street with his cousins when all of a sudden a huge wave was coming.There was nowhere to run.He said it was like the wave came from every direction.He could feel himself drowning and then he woke up.He was very shaken up.Now with the things I am still seeing in the gulf with this oil situation.It is all very scary.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/20/2011 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am in no disagreement with what you are saying, but the Bible has this to say about that...

"Still they did not repent of their murders or of their thefts." This was the world's response to the judgment of God.

I do believe that freewill and pre-destination flow through time in harmony. I do not understand how, but I do not believe that God will ever cancel out freewill for pre-destination. God always gives mankind the opportunity to change, and there is always the opportunity for God to change according to effectual praying.

I believe this...That judgment of God is going to hit the earth, and that it wll draw the People of God to repent and to seek His face. That Judgment will destroy Mystery Babylon the Great (the NWO) and that five sixth of all Satanic Kingdoms will be harvested from the Earth to prepare for the Kingdom of God. I believe that according to the scripture it will take seven Months just to bury the dead that will fall with MBTG. And also according to Joel; that afterward, after those days, the Lord will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh, and that will begin a great world revival that will cause all of the people of God to re-gather to Israel, and that Israel will accept Jesus as their Messiah. This is what is called "The budding of the fig tree" when Israel becomes a light to the Gentile Nations.

The key to understanding New Testament prophecy is found in the Old Testament prophets. Without Both, you can only get half the picture.

Yes, the two go hand-in-hand. Don't you think that we are seeing things being played out now?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/20/2011 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Comet will hit the Earth at the coordinates '20-30' degrees (possibly the Gulf of Mexico) in May, with mankind being given an hour's warning in advance; a 'Solar Holocaust' will occur on 15 May; the city of Denver will be devastated by the effects of a pole shift and a plague from God, and vast areas of the USA will be submerged; my latest prediction is that there will be a tsunami in Norway shortly.

If I'm wrong, remember not to shoot the messenger.

macgunend343

EDIT: Also, I dreamt back in January of there being two Suns (or possibly moons) in the sky, with the one on the left (I think) having the impression of a triangle pointing down, and the one on the right of a triangle pointing up. I was on riding on a some sort of a boat through my town centre, which had some sort of a party on board (a ship of fools sailing on?)
 Quoting: SERIOUSFACE

in 1992, I had a vision I was on a beach where there is white sand. I was with children I did not know. We all drowned in a huge wave..as tall as a sky scaper.

fast foward till now...I am in Florida..about to go on a vacation in May on the beach on the west coast of florida
 Quoting: Faithful and Truth 1236522

My son had a dream 3 years ago.He never dreams and at the time he was 14.He told me this dream seemed so real.We live on the gulf coast.He said it was a holiday he thinks.And he was walking down the street with his cousins when all of a sudden a huge wave was coming.There was nowhere to run.He said it was like the wave came from every direction.He could feel himself drowning and then he woke up.He was very shaken up.Now with the things I am still seeing in the gulf with this oil situation.It is all very scary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1347932

Yes, I agree with you, it can be very scary. But remember not all dreams come true. Prayer can avert a lot. That is why prayer is so important!

The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with. (James 5:16)
Fluffy Mae

User ID: 1349823
United States
04/20/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sooo, I have 2 dreams to share...
1) 4/4/08 I woke from a dream at 5:10a, sobbing. In the dream I was out in space looking at the western hemisphere. I slowly zoomed in on N. America. From the east coast side, an ugly monster hand with huge claws "scratched" a line across the USA, LA to NYC. The next thing I saw was a swarm of black and yellow checkered bees. The began oozing and spreading a thick, honey-like poison all over the US, from the Canada line to the south. Then I woke up. I was so shaken that I journaled the dream.

2) 4/14/11 I had such a long dream...seemed to last all night. I wanted out so bad but couldn't force myself awake. I dreamed about living without electric. It wasn't about how resourceful we were. The dream was about the dark side of humanity. We had moved everything into a basement and painted the small windows black. We could only be outside a little bit at a time. We had 24 hour watchmen. It had to look like the property was deserted. We had built false walls to hide our supplies. Bands of home invaders everywhere trying to get our stuff. No candles or flashlights after dark. No noise. We were in absolute hiding. Very dangerous.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/20/2011 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sooo, I have 2 dreams to share...
1) 4/4/08 I woke from a dream at 5:10a, sobbing. In the dream I was out in space looking at the western hemisphere. I slowly zoomed in on N. America. From the east coast side, an ugly monster hand with huge claws "scratched" a line across the USA, LA to NYC. The next thing I saw was a swarm of black and yellow checkered bees. The began oozing and spreading a thick, honey-like poison all over the US, from the Canada line to the south. Then I woke up. I was so shaken that I journaled the dream.

2) 4/14/11 I had such a long dream...seemed to last all night. I wanted out so bad but couldn't force myself awake. I dreamed about living without electric. It wasn't about how resourceful we were. The dream was about the dark side of humanity. We had moved everything into a basement and painted the small windows black. We could only be outside a little bit at a time. We had 24 hour watchmen. It had to look like the property was deserted. We had built false walls to hide our supplies. Bands of home invaders everywhere trying to get our stuff. No candles or flashlights after dark. No noise. We were in absolute hiding. Very dangerous.
 Quoting: Fluffy Mae

Unfortunately, I believe that civil unrest is definately in the future of the U.S. and other countries as well.

It is a good thing to get prepped and have the essentials in case of long-term power outage.

I urge people to get prepped: spiritually, then physically.
Gnothi Seauton

User ID: 1340595
United States
04/20/2011 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Dreams - Prophet or just everyday stuff?
SERIOUSFACE

User ID: 1349499
United Kingdom
04/20/2011 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1347932

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but: [link to www.unleavenedbreadministries.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/20/2011 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Fluffy Mae

User ID: 1349972
United States
04/20/2011 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, we are preppers. Both Spiritually and physically. I agree that we are gonna see the dark side of people in the near future.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/20/2011 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, we are preppers. Both Spiritually and physically. I agree that we are gonna see the dark side of people in the near future.
 Quoting: Fluffy Mae

yes, it is later than it seems
deermeat2112

User ID: 1315248
United States
04/20/2011 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last night I saw two large ships, they looked like to E's put together and stretched out to about 1/2 mile. The ship had three distinct levels with space in between the bottom and the top. I saw the first one way up in the sky not moving, but just appearing as a large blackish ship. It surprised me, and I hit my girl on the shoulder to show her, to look up that is.

She saw it start to slowly light up as we were watching it. It came on like how a building lights up. Soon after that, she pointed to the rear above me, and there was another one, only this one had already finished lighting up fully, and was shockingly familiar in sight, not very scary looking at all. A huge building is what it looked like, but this one was only about 300 feet above us. HUGE..

We sprinted next door, the low one was on the move, slowly and dead silent. It was heading straight for our area. We went to the neighbors and stormed in just as, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a black tube looking thing right about to touch down on the far side of their house.

Not one, but two of these tube things reached the ground and I felt the house suddenly rattle and shake. At this point I figure we are had. I got us all in a group just as the front door slammed open.

I knew we were had then. I about shit my pants when they didn't look like green men, or freakishly gray, or even monstrous. They were the same as US. They spoke with an Icelandic type of accent and were wearing a pleasant looking light black uniform that had gray stripes down one side of the pants.

They said we had to go. Spoke in a rushed tone, and I felt the sense of urgency that he had as well. We all left, but, the women went to the left tube, and we, the men went to the right tube. I suddenly felt panic as my GF and I were separated, and I thought that was odd. The tube the girls group went into started to rise up in sections like a telescope.

I woke up then, smoked a cig. and thought about the dream.

There you have it, hope it helps. Sorry so long.
dreamgirl
User ID: 1326979
Canada
04/20/2011 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
well i had numerous dreams...
1) when ufos came to Canada and bombed
2) when there was terrorism all over canada
3) had a dream when the sun got big and burned all the people with little melanin and the black people survived
4) had a dream about the anti-christ ruling all over the world...he was white

GLP