Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 599,103
Pageviews Today: 1,069,310Threads Today: 522Posts Today: 8,270
11:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20074634
Canada
08/07/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!
I had a vision of my dad today.

My dad looked about 30 years old and so happy it startled me!

hf
 Quoting: Once4All

wow...that is awesome O4A.....is your dad still alive or has he passed?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21430084
United States
08/07/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
habakkuk 3:4

His coming is as brilliant as the sunrise. Rays of light flash from his hands, where his awesome power is hidden

I just read this Scripture and it reminded me of a vision i had not too long ago where God clapped His hand once and out sprang the universe [I believe]!!!
odinson222

User ID: 1138685
United States
08/11/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/11/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
whoever upgraded my account....

thank you so very much!!

"The LORD bless you and keep you;

the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;

the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."'

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21756562
United States
08/12/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a vision of my dad today.

My dad looked about 30 years old and so happy it startled me!

hf
 Quoting: Once4All

wow...that is awesome O4A.....is your dad still alive or has he passed?
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

He's still alive!!!
ctruth333

User ID: 7690906
United States
08/12/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone :) I haven't posted here in a while, but just felt the call to post a dream I had on 7/19/12...

I am walking on the beach in Malibu...I see many people/families floating on different types of objects in the water (the objects were anything that would float)...these people/families in the ocean water are waiting for a "big event" to start, but they don't realize that the waves will overtake them...As I walk over to the beach house I am temporarily staying in, and where my brother-in-law is boarding up windows, I begin to yell out a warning to the people in the water, but most don't hear me and are too caught up in the excitement...yet, one young woman does...she is in the water with her parents...as I walk into the small beach house I am staying in, I tell my family that we will know it is time to flee when the news media helicopters televising this big event show the waves getting choppy...In the dream, I felt very certain of a catastrophic event to come in from the water and that the media and general pop. would be talking about it just prior to its occurrence...

As we all know, dreams are symbolic. When I look at this dream, I feel a warning to something to come that is very near...and when there is talk of it on the news, to heed to this as the warning...Recently, there has been a curious up tick in EQ's here in CA...I was in an elevator and people were talking about it...it was the buzz last week...it naturally prompted me to correlate the symbolism in my dream...I feel the Malibu location in my dream was designating the west coast...

It is not my intent to come across as a "fear mongerer"...I just feel a need to share what I've been feeling/experiencing...

I carry great faith...I do not believe we should fear for our lives...but that we should listen to our heart's and share in love and deep respect for one another...

I have faith I am where I am supposed to be at all times...I hope others do as well...

Perhaps sharing this dream will alter any potential catastrophic event to an event that is more calm...Many people posting on GLP refer to this as "the GLP effect", which I think is awesome....I believe we have the power to alter the nature and outcomes of all future events...

LoveLightEnergy~***
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/12/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone :) I haven't posted here in a while, but just felt the call to post a dream I had on 7/19/12...

I am walking on the beach in Malibu...I see many people/families floating on different types of objects in the water (the objects were anything that would float)...these people/families in the ocean water are waiting for a "big event" to start, but they don't realize that the waves will overtake them...As I walk over to the beach house I am temporarily staying in, and where my brother-in-law is boarding up windows, I begin to yell out a warning to the people in the water, but most don't hear me and are too caught up in the excitement...yet, one young woman does...she is in the water with her parents...as I walk into the small beach house I am staying in, I tell my family that we will know it is time to flee when the news media helicopters televising this big event show the waves getting choppy...In the dream, I felt very certain of a catastrophic event to come in from the water and that the media and general pop. would be talking about it just prior to its occurrence...

As we all know, dreams are symbolic. When I look at this dream, I feel a warning to something to come that is very near...and when there is talk of it on the news, to heed to this as the warning...Recently, there has been a curious up tick in EQ's here in CA...I was in an elevator and people were talking about it...it was the buzz last week...it naturally prompted me to correlate the symbolism in my dream...I feel the Malibu location in my dream was designating the west coast...

It is not my intent to come across as a "fear mongerer"...I just feel a need to share what I've been feeling/experiencing...

I carry great faith...I do not believe we should fear for our lives...but that we should listen to our heart's and share in love and deep respect for one another...

I have faith I am where I am supposed to be at all times...I hope others do as well...

Perhaps sharing this dream will alter any potential catastrophic event to an event that is more calm...Many people posting on GLP refer to this as "the GLP effect", which I think is awesome....I believe we have the power to alter the nature and outcomes of all future events...

LoveLightEnergy~***
 Quoting: ctruth333

thank you for sharing!

in order for their to be a 'turning around' of any judgment, there needs to be prayer and repentance. This is what is needed right now more than anything!!!

'if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.'
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard 2 'words' while sleeping last night from the Holy Spirit:

'in a twinkling of an eye'

'Manchurian Candidate'

first one refers to when Jesus returns for HIS own:

in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed

1 Corinthians 15:52

the second 'word' could be pointing to 'brainwashing' people to do things like in the book/movie:

"The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political thriller novel about the son of a prominent US political family who is brainwashed into being an unwitting assassin for a Communist conspiracy"

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21970175
United States
08/14/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard 2 'words' while sleeping last night from the Holy Spirit:

'in a twinkling of an eye'

'Manchurian Candidate'

first one refers to when Jesus returns for HIS own:

in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed

1 Corinthians 15:52

the second 'word' could be pointing to 'brainwashing' people to do things like in the book/movie:

"The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political thriller novel about the son of a prominent US political family who is brainwashed into being an unwitting assassin for a Communist conspiracy"

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

:colorbump:

User ID: 3493144
United States
08/14/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two nights ago I dreampt that I was home with my little girl and dog, my son was at college and I received a text message from Nathan ( I don't know a Nathan) that said, 'antiochus has fallen'). He sent it 5 times in a row. I looked out my window and then saw a fireball going across the sky. Shortly after my brother called me and told me he was on his way and asked if I could see the fireball. It was as I was going downstairs (I don't live in a place with a downstairs) that the house started to shake. I didn't know if I should stay in the house or go outside. I woke up shortly after because my roosters were crowing.

Very, very weird dream. I've tried to figure out the whole antiochus thing and have come up blank. I don't remember reading anything about that. It's just a blank as to why it was such an important phrase.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two nights ago I dreampt that I was home with my little girl and dog, my son was at college and I received a text message from Nathan ( I don't know a Nathan) that said, 'antiochus has fallen'). He sent it 5 times in a row. I looked out my window and then saw a fireball going across the sky. Shortly after my brother called me and told me he was on his way and asked if I could see the fireball. It was as I was going downstairs (I don't live in a place with a downstairs) that the house started to shake. I didn't know if I should stay in the house or go outside. I woke up shortly after because my roosters were crowing.

Very, very weird dream. I've tried to figure out the whole antiochus thing and have come up blank. I don't remember reading anything about that. It's just a blank as to why it was such an important phrase.
 Quoting: 44170

OMG....

are you kidding me???

whoa....

I KNOW exactly what it is about....

Antiochus IV Epiphanes

He was a type of anti-christ....persecuted Israel and did the first abomination of desolation.

THIS IS HUGE....that you got this ..... I believe it is from the LORD.

I also got this word about Antiochus IV Epiphanes on 7/18/12. It was in reference to 2 Thess. 2:4.

"He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God."

What I heard from the LORD was that the AC will be like Antiochus and kill the faithful, not the traditional. Study the history to understand.

So that the fact that you heard this mean that the AC has fallen....meaning that satan himself has fallen to inhabit the AC. This is a fulfillment of Rev. 12:9:

"The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him"

Wow...I'm really blown away right now by this dream. It is another confirmation to me that this happened very recently.

Are you a Christian? Have you gotten prophetic dreams before?

This is one of the most prophetic I've seen in a VERY long time!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21948218
Brazil
08/14/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you want "words"?

Here are two words from Today:

"Lesma"

and

"Capivari"
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG....

are you kidding me???

whoa....

Antiochus IV Epiphanes

He was a type of anti-christ....persecuted Israel and did the first abomination of desolation.

I also got this word about Antiochus IV Epiphanes on 7/18/12. It was in reference to 2 Thess. 2:4. What I heard from the LORD was that the AC will be like Antiochus and kill the faithful, not the traditional. Study the history to understand.

So that the fact that you heard this mean that the AC has fallen....meaning that satan himself has fallen to inhabit the AC. This is a fulfillment of Rev. 12:9:

"The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him"

Wow...I'm really blown away right now by this dream. It is another confirmation to me that this happened very recently.

This is one of the most prophetic I've seen in a long time!

I looked up the name Nathan and it means 'gift of GOD'....and its origin is HEBREW...

and Nathan in the BIBLE is a prophet....He was the one that prophesied to David about the BUILDING of the TEMPLE.

Now, it was Antiochus that desecrated the temple..

hmmmm....

this is getting more and more interesting!!!

[link to www.babyzone.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

United States
08/14/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG....

are you kidding me???

whoa....

Antiochus IV Epiphanes

I also got this word about Antiochus IV Epiphanes on 7/18/12. It was in reference to 2 Thess. 2:4. What I heard from the LORD was that the AC will be like Antiochus and kill the faithful, not the traditional. Study the history to understand.

I looked up the name Nathan and it means 'gift of GOD'....and its origin is HEBREW...

and Nathan in the BIBLE is a prophet....He was the one that prophesied to David about the BUILDING of the TEMPLE.

hmmmm....

I'm not overly religious and don't consider myself prophetic at all. the dream has bugged me though and I did every google search I could on keywords 'antiochus has fallen' and could find nothing. The dream was vivid which is why it bothered me. The fireball in my dream was bright red and anytime I dream in color, I feel it means something. Usually it is just my subconscious trying to get something across to me and are easily figured out. This one, I didn't have a clue. I just know the message from Nathan came at least 5 times.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG....

are you kidding me???

whoa....

Antiochus IV Epiphanes

hmmmm....

I'm not overly religious and don't consider myself prophetic at all. the dream has bugged me though and I did every google search I could on keywords 'antiochus has fallen' and could find nothing. The dream was vivid which is why it bothered me. The fireball in my dream was bright red and anytime I dream in color, I feel it means something. Usually it is just my subconscious trying to get something across to me and are easily figured out. This one, I didn't have a clue. I just know the message from Nathan came at least 5 times.

My friend, you received a dream from the ALMIGHTY GOD. No joke! What do you think about that??

Did you understand my explanation?

United States
08/14/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG....

are you kidding me???

whoa....

Antiochus IV Epiphanes

hmmmm....

So if what you said is right, I haven't checked the whole antiochus stuff, then Antiochus falling is a bad thing? I had thought it was a good thing. But if what you is saying is true, it's a bad thing. That could explain why in my dream it felt like the Earth had given way underneath me. It could also explain why I was afraid and not jubilant.

has anyone else posted anything like this? it still sort of bothers me because it was so important to get let me know. What's it mean?

If it was a warning of things to come, wouldn't a loved one who has passed before come and told me? and why would it be so cryptic? Unless the dream was meant for someone else and I was just suppose to pass it on.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG....

are you kidding me???

whoa....

Antiochus IV Epiphanes

hmmmm....

So if what you said is right, I haven't checked the whole antiochus stuff, then Antiochus falling is a bad thing? I had thought it was a good thing. But if what you is saying is true, it's a bad thing. That could explain why in my dream it felt like the Earth had given way underneath me. It could also explain why I was afraid and not jubilant.

has anyone else posted anything like this? it still sort of bothers me because it was so important to get let me know. What's it mean?

If it was a warning of things to come, wouldn't a loved one who has passed before come and told me? and why would it be so cryptic? Unless the dream was meant for someone else and I was just suppose to pass it on.

Ok....I am beyond excited about this dream.....there is much more that I can't share right now. It is 11:21 pm and I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep now.

Is it a bad thing, you ask. Well, yes and no. Prophecy is being fulfilled right now at an alarming rate. Your dream is about satan being kicked out of the heavenlies and he comes down to earth and takes over the AC. Definately, not a good thing. HOWEVER, the good thing is that it is almost at the end of the age and we will soon see the LORD.

There must be something VERY SPECIAL with you that you got this dream....
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG....

are you kidding me???

whoa....

Antiochus IV Epiphanes

hmmmm....

Ok....I am beyond excited about this dream.....there is much more that I can't share right now. It is 11:21 pm and I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep now.

Is it a bad thing, you ask. Well, yes and no. Prophecy is being fulfilled right now at an alarming rate. Your dream is about satan being kicked out of the heavenlies and he comes down to earth and takes over the AC. Definately, not a good thing. HOWEVER, the good thing is that it is almost at the end of the age and we will soon see the LORD.

one other thing about your dream....the RED comet was satan falling from the sky. In Revelation, angels are often represented by stars....falling stars, hence comets.

United States
08/14/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG....

are you kidding me???

whoa....

Antiochus IV Epiphanes

hmmmm....

Is it a bad thing, you ask. Well, yes and no. Prophecy is being fulfilled right now at an alarming rate. Your dream is about satan being kicked out of the heavenlies and he comes down to earth and takes over the AC. Definately, not a good thing. The good thing is that it is almost at the end of the age and we will soon see the LORD.

Nothing special about me. I am boring in my averageness. So it could explain my sense that something is off. I just wish I knew how to take that information and find a place of safety. If he has fallen, then anyone who believes in God, regardless of faith, is in trouble. I'll have to think on it tonight. I was hoping the dream was signifying somehow that things would get better soon...not this. I thought the end of the age was suppose to be the worst part.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmmmm....

Is it a bad thing, you ask. Well, yes and no. Prophecy is being fulfilled right now at an alarming rate. Your dream is about satan being kicked out of the heavenlies and he comes down to earth and takes over the AC. Definately, not a good thing. The good thing is that it is almost at the end of the age and we will soon see the LORD.

Nothing special about me. I am boring in my averageness. So it could explain my sense that something is off. I just wish I knew how to take that information and find a place of safety. If he has fallen, then anyone who believes in God, regardless of faith, is in trouble. I'll have to think on it tonight. I was hoping the dream was signifying somehow that things would get better soon...not this. I thought the end of the age was suppose to be the worst part.

You are VERY SPECIAL in the eyes of GOD. I have NO DOUBT OF THAT! This is NOT A COINCIDENCE that you got this dream. It was pre-ordained and I was meant to see it. In a way, you were a messenger to me tonight. Absolutely true...100%!

Also,please know that you will be safe in the palm of HIS HAND, my friend. That is the ONLY safe place to be.

If you have faith, even just a drop of it, then pray and ask the LORD to help you....HE will hear you, if you are sincere.

Read Psalms 91 and know that the LORD is our refuge, our help, our deliverer and our fortress in any trouble that we might find ourselves in.

Just know this, that we are in the last days....

and the LORD is speaking to people in dreams and visions like HE said HE would.

'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Acts 2:17

BTW, are you a 'he' or a 'she?'

United States
08/14/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a she. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
08/14/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a end of world dream but the odd part was after I woke up from it.

In the dream it was myself and my dog we were scavenging for food in a destroyed urban area. I was parked between 2 buildings. Sammie(my dog) was standing on the passenger seat and the door was open as I got food from these 3 little bowls behind the car. There was a bldg in front of the car a distance away and this man came running towards us. I tried to get the food and get back in the car and he slammed the door on me. It broke me in half and the last thing I could see was Sammie standing on the passenger seat looking at me than I woke up.

The strange part is it was 2:59am I was laying there trying to get back to sleep after the panic of the dream and I hear Sammie down stairs give a huge bark yelp at 3:04 and than he ran upstairs to my side of the bed and stared at me. Of course he had to pee; so I took him out still feeling eery and he had the longest pee I have ever seen. The pee part in itself is odd because he is a marker when I walk him; for him to do a full long evacuation in itself tells me his flight senses maybe had been affected.

It made me wonder if he could of had the same dream and had gotten whacked by the bad man 5 minutes after me. Funny, odd timing or he sensed something about me, I don't know...it was just strange.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/14/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a she. :)

awesome! glad to meet you!

hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/15/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

maybe the dream was also for you.....to point you to the LORD....you know what I mean?

I think that HE is trying to reach out to you....sort of knocking on the door of your heart!

[JESUS talking] "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."

Rev. 3:20

United States
08/15/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a end of world dream but the odd part was after I woke up from it.

In the dream it was myself and my dog we were scavenging for food in a destroyed urban area. I was parked between 2 buildings. Sammie(my dog) was standing on the passenger seat and the door was open as I got food from these 3 little bowls behind the car. There was a bldg in front of the car a distance away and this man came running towards us. I tried to get the food and get back in the car and he slammed the door on me. It broke me in half and the last thing I could see was Sammie standing on the passenger seat looking at me than I woke up.

The strange part is it was 2:59am I was laying there trying to get back to sleep after the panic of the dream and I hear Sammie down stairs give a huge bark yelp at 3:04 and than he ran upstairs to my side of the bed and stared at me. Of course he had to pee; so I took him out still feeling eery and he had the longest pee I have ever seen. The pee part in itself is odd because he is a marker when I walk him; for him to do a full long evacuation in itself tells me his flight senses maybe had been affected.

It made me wonder if he could of had the same dream and had gotten whacked by the bad man 5 minutes after me. Funny, odd timing or he sensed something about me, I don't know...it was just strange.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5141990

I would have your blood sugar levels checked. It is quite possible your dog was sensing your blood sugar levels dropping. waking at 3am is very common with early onset diabetes. Diabetes, like all other autoimmune disorders, often affects the circadian rhythm causing people to wake around then.

you might just have a very sensitive dog to your blood sugar levels and he woke as you did. he just might not know what it meant. he just knew something was wrong with your body.

Last Edited by 44170 on 08/15/2012 12:12 AM

United States
08/15/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

maybe the dream was also for you.....to point you to the LORD....you know what I mean?

I think that HE is trying to reach out to you....sort of knocking on the door of your heart!

[JESUS talking] "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."

God already has me. He's never let me down and has always walked beside me. He doesn't have to knock as He knows He is welcome. I often pray to him for guidance. I'm off to bed. The chickens get me up early. :)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/15/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

God already has me. He's never let me down and has always walked beside me. He doesn't have to knock as He knows He is welcome. I often pray to him for guidance. I'm off to bed. The chickens get me up early. :)

My prayers go with you....

you have been a blessing to me tonight!

peace,

ag

(p.s. I'm not a religious person either....just one that has a relationship with HIM....glad that you do too!)

angel3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21973734
United States
08/15/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
3 lines of attack......as if armies approaching.

Economic
Plague
Famine

From approx. Sept/Oct onward things will accelerate and get much worse.

Wish I had better news.....but that is what is impressed on my heart.....and I cannot shake it.

I am no prophet.....so perhaps nothing will happen.

God is mighty.....and can protect you in a supernatural fashion. Ask him to lead you guide you in the days ahead.

Psalm 27: 1-5

Psalm 31: 20

Psalm 34: 7

Psalm 91

Cling to God

David

penguin
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/15/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
3 lines of attack......as if armies approaching.

Economic
Plague
Famine

From approx. Sept/Oct onward things will accelerate and get much worse.

Wish I had better news.....but that is what is impressed on my heart.....and I cannot shake it.

I am no prophet.....so perhaps nothing will happen.

God is mighty.....and can protect you in a supernatural fashion. Ask him to lead you guide you in the days ahead.

Psalm 27: 1-5

Psalm 31: 20

Psalm 34: 7

Psalm 91

Cling to God

David

penguin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21973734

yes, those things are coming....

very much like the 4th horseman:

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
Rev. 6

GLP