Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,375 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 360,087
Pageviews Today: 565,276Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,455
06:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!

hithereimS

User ID: 22920360
United States
09/05/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!
hi im new :) but lately ive bn having lots of weird dreams deja vu, ironic and coincdental things happening to me. And with th dreams usually i dont remember them the only thing i usually remember is th weird feeling i had from it but

there was this dream that i had a while ago that i actually remembered for once and it went like this.

I was in my house but the dinning room downstairs was like my middle school classroom and some of my old classmates were there and my brother. And this man was sitting with us at the table. I dont rally remember who he was but it might have been jesus, he kinda resmbled him but i dunno its kinda blurry. Okay so were sittting at the school table and then he gave glases of like alchohol, it was like clear brownish and really sweet. so he saids something along the lines of, "for the end to come, you gotta drink all of it", so we were trying to drink it but it was just too sweet and gross and i didnt like it, so i couldnt finish all of it. so I got up from the table went to the sink and i poured the little bit that was left out,I think my brother did too.

so I went to my living room and my classmates were on the couch watching tv, the dinning room was back to normal and the classroom was gone and so was the man. but for some reason thre were piles of strawberries everywhere. and i thought thats weird, then i went up stairs and looked out the window and it was a full moon, but like the moon was really close. when i looked away from the moon.I saw like a ring of lava come from a distance and it continued to spread out it hit the house and kept going but it didnt burn anything only the trees. and it was like a pulse. so one ring after another came. and my brother asked me what was going on. And I said "The end is here,were going home" after that i told him im going to get going now. I put on my shoes and put my pet birdie in his cag so i could take him with me i guess.

then i woke up, it was so weird because it felt so real. what does this mean???
hithereimS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23250895
United States
09/05/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Psalm 91 for 91 Votes !!!

[link to www.biblegateway.com]

Psalm 91
1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.
3 For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness,
nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying around you,
these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes,
and see how the wicked are punished.

9 If you make the Lord your refuge,
if you make the Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you;
no plague will come near your home.
11 For he will order his angels
to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands
so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras;
you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!

14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life
and give them my salvation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5045739
United States
09/05/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Repent or remain oh christian, you get to choose.

Therefore, choose wisely.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22963529

They who keep the 10 commandments
keep the Sabbath

and have the testamony of Jesus/ Yahushua

get to enter in.

Revelation 22: 14 KJV
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5236729
Canada
09/11/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mt.12: 50

Those who obey the Father

are my family.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23758382
United States
09/14/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mt.12: 50

Those who obey the Father

are my family.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5236729

hf
Silvershallows
User ID: 462458
Netherlands
10/01/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Had another strange dream last night:

A fluorescent blue locust was following me all the time
and seemed to always rest on top of my head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24678476
Australia
10/01/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi im new :) but lately ive bn having lots of weird dreams deja vu, ironic and coincdental things happening to me. And with th dreams usually i dont remember them the only thing i usually remember is th weird feeling i had from it but

there was this dream that i had a while ago that i actually remembered for once and it went like this.

I was in my house but the dinning room downstairs was like my middle school classroom and some of my old classmates were there and my brother. And this man was sitting with us at the table. I dont rally remember who he was but it might have been jesus, he kinda resmbled him but i dunno its kinda blurry. Okay so were sittting at the school table and then he gave glases of like alchohol, it was like clear brownish and really sweet. so he saids something along the lines of, "for the end to come, you gotta drink all of it", so we were trying to drink it but it was just too sweet and gross and i didnt like it, so i couldnt finish all of it. so I got up from the table went to the sink and i poured the little bit that was left out,I think my brother did too.

so I went to my living room and my classmates were on the couch watching tv, the dinning room was back to normal and the classroom was gone and so was the man. but for some reason thre were piles of strawberries everywhere. and i thought thats weird, then i went up stairs and looked out the window and it was a full moon, but like the moon was really close. when i looked away from the moon.I saw like a ring of lava come from a distance and it continued to spread out it hit the house and kept going but it didnt burn anything only the trees. and it was like a pulse. so one ring after another came. and my brother asked me what was going on. And I said "The end is here,were going home" after that i told him im going to get going now. I put on my shoes and put my pet birdie in his cag so i could take him with me i guess.

then i woke up, it was so weird because it felt so real. what does this mean???
 Quoting: hithereimS

I had a similar dream a few months ago. Except it was GLP as the classroom and Jesus was there.

Edit... found it
Thread: I had a strange dream about GLP....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24838907
United States
10/03/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi Grace...

satan hates you !!!
odinson222

User ID: 1135437
United States
10/03/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24899572
United States
10/03/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: odinson222

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24409884
United States
10/03/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes! You can find my Vision here: Thread: PROPHET has visited in my dream, can someone tell me if his message was legitimate, very confused :/. (DOOM?)

It has had a very powerful impact on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
10/05/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not good to ignore prophecy and so much worse to think
there are two end times. The anti-Catholics mocking the faith, leaving it, calling the faith the Whore of Babylon. How immature, Peter used that word as a code word for Rome
because the early faithful were being persecuted and martyred! 1 Peter 5:13 The church that is in Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you: and so doth my son Mark.

God is going to bring Christianity together, to one belief.
The "pieces" Protestants reject, God is going show you all
personally they are true, the Real Presence which is the Eucharist, Confession to a priest, Mary's help, God's desired worship, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. You've said no for so long to the greatest means of God's grace, not for long.

Here is another Protestant message from Heaven speaking of oneness of belief, of unity.

+ + +

DEBRA LOWE
[link to daughtersofz.typepad.com]

10/5/12

It is time to be excited about what is going on in the realm of the Spirit. Look beyond the veil that was rent to allow you access into the activities of the Kingdom. All whose heart is set on establishing the Kingdom reign and not on establishing their own agenda, will see and follow in the steps that I have ordained for My end-time warriors. There will be no more discord, only the oneness that is experienced in the fellowship of the Three. You will walk together to bring clarity to the unfinished pieces of My plan. Each one of you that have maintained the gates that I have set you over will begin to see that it is for unity, for you will bring your pieces together and be one whole. Flowing together like this will cause you to become more effective to the world, that needs you to arise. The world will be coming to you laying at your feet the gifts of this world, all of their conquest will be yours. My mighty sons and daughters will arise and shake off the spirit of oppression and once again shake this world with the revelation of Who I Am.

To My loves and My little ones, keep your spirit, soul, and body pure by steeping yourself in My Word and Presence. This is where you will find the doors are open and all of heaven fulfilling every order. The war in the heavenlies will be won by your passion to see My Word fulfilled. Not only will My Body assemble and come to order, but all of heaven will line up with My sons and daughters. You will understand and walk in the wisdom of My revelation, that I have given to each one a piece of My revealing, and to ignore another piece that I have given is to be incomplete. You will never see that until you embrace the piece that I have given to another. There is no room for jealousy and envy, it is a flesh fueled spirit that operates from the wicked one. This spirit that continues to be fueled feeds the strong spirit of delusion. This makes it easy for one to believe lies, lies about My truth, lies about My ministry, lies about one another. Purify yourself by seeing through the eyes of My Word not through the eyes of the un-renewed mind.

For there are many voices decreeing many things, many are decreeing My great truth, and many the great deception of the enemy. You must be pure of spirit, soul, and body to be able to discern clearly. The enemy has always tried to simulate Me, He appears as an angel of light, but then darkness comes quickly to assault all who receives his lies. Hear My Word, stay close to Me and you will walk in the Light, and know that the Greater One has made a decree. Floodgates are being opened afresh and anew all over you and around you. Floodgates that springs forth renewal and conviction of consecration. Keep this level of desperation and longing for Me.
"Yet grace (God’s unmerited favor) was given to each of us individually [not indiscriminately, but in different ways] in proportion to the measure of Christ’s [rich and bounteous] gift. (Eph. 4:7)

"[That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him." (Eph. 4:13)

"But as it is, God has placed and arranged the limbs and organs in the body, each [particular one] of them, just as He wished and saw fit and with the best adaptation. But if [the whole] were all a single organ, where would the body be? And now there are [certainly] many limbsand organs, but a single body." (1 Corin. 12:18-20)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23829659
Canada
10/06/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Quoting: Once4All

hi guys!

I'm back home.....at least for awhile!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/06/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24409884

Pray and ask the LORD to reveal to you what your dream was about.

Seek the LORD now while HE can still be found.....

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."

Revelation 3:12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14155246
United States
10/06/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just dream about checking in and out of hotels ,and going in and out of elevators, wish I could dream with more substance, on the other hand my wife dreams in inter dimensional realms and goes in and out of other dream lives
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25119432
United States
10/07/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Quoting: Once4All

hi guys!

I'm back home.....at least for awhile!
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

You were missed! Welcome back!!!

banana2 ana banana2
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
10/08/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
:htc:
Hope you and yours are having a wonderful day!
In His
:luv2:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25203097
United States
10/08/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
In His
 Quoting: KoFFee_

ohyeah pump2
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/08/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
In His
 Quoting: KoFFee_

blwkss
SoulWinner

User ID: 1151099
United States
10/10/2012 10:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
This morning I repeatedly heard, "Orenthal James" in a matter-of-fact voice.
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Silvershallows
Netherlands
10/13/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Last night's dream:

Riding and controlling a train in Germany. Beautiful mountain sides.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25511632
United States
10/13/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
:cross55:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25671876
United States
10/16/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ will return soon !!!

:redd alert:
Silverhopes
Netherlands
10/19/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last night's dream vision:

I noticed a spider with a hamster body crawling out from under my bed.

(Hopefully it is not a sign of my death in 2/3 years)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20793638
United States
10/19/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of late My dream reflection has been poor....or stopped by something. I was a lucid dreamer in the past, never knew what that was until I came here. However, I awaken knowing that I had dreamt of things. I wake up with more wisdom every day......a new revelation comes with every dawn.

I did have an OBE with a short lived astral projection into "space" a couple of weeks ago.
Silverahallows
Netherlands
10/21/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any answers?!?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/21/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any answers?!?
 Quoting: Silverahallows 462458

what is the question??
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/21/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
a mighty wind is coming and it shall blow the wickedness out of the land. It shall cause those who feel it to repent
and seek holiness.

pray for peace in the nations for the time is late.

Serve HIM now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4724737
United States
10/21/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok guys, let me first start off by saying I don't EVER have dreams.

That being said, I remember my dream from last night and it was EXTREMELY vivid.

I was in some city, or town, and all of a sudden HUNDREDS of planes(like commercial airliners?) started to fly over head.

About 10mins later(dream time) tons of gunfire erupted, and there were a bunch of troops dressed in all black just firing on any person they could. Women children men everybody.

I hid inside a locker on the side of the street, it was like the lockers in elementary school, all stacked taller than wide, I hid in the locker and thought I was safe, but about 3 lockers down, there was a giant gaping whole an you could see right through every locker, and I beileive I was shot.

Also, I'm not sure at what point thos happened, but it did:

I was talking face to face with some..important guy. (maybe a general?) I don't remember what he looked like, but as he talked to me- I looked straight up, and the light bulb above me turned off. I looked back at the man, and lightbulb turns back on. I do this once more, look back at the important figure, and now he seems intimidated.

I have NO clue what this means, if anything, but I thought I'd share.

Contributing for you, OP
Silvershallows
Netherlands
10/21/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any answers?!?
 Quoting: Silverahallows 462458

what is the question??
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Actually this one in particular:

What do dreams featuring spiders and/or hamsters mean?

Thanks in advance.

GLP