Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,091 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 165,247
Pageviews Today: 279,898Threads Today: 86Posts Today: 1,734
04:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!

Mary
User ID: 20541213
United States
10/21/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!
Any answers?!?
 Quoting: Silverahallows 462458

what is the question??
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Here's an answer, Amazing Grace, Silverahollows and Lisa Lisa, hey everyone, hf

Look, another prophecy confirms the "awakening" as you all know it and the Great Warning as given to Catholics is there in Revelation 6. Another current message to a prophet from Ireland has the very words from those verses in it. Please believe.

+ + +

October 18, 2012

message to Maria of Divine Mercy

My dearest daughter, the time for Me to send My only Son, Jesus Christ, back, to gather all of My children into My Heart, is close.

My Heart, the fountain of all Life, will open to gather all of My children as one.

My Promise, to salvage all of my little ones, is almost complete.

My greatest desire is to reveal Myself to every single person, including those who do not understand why or how they were created by My Hand.

Soon, My Son will be sent to unveil the Truth of the Creation of humanity.

This day has been prepared for so many decades. It could not have taken place, up to now, for the loss of so many of My children, would have been too great.

Soon, My children will be shown the Truth of their creation, their existence, and the immortality of their souls.

While this event will create great hope and joy in many souls, for others, it will be a torment, which they will not be able to bear.

My Fountain of Love and Mercy is to be showered upon the whole of humanity through My Son, Jesus Christ.

After this will come the great divide, when the souls who respond to His Mercy will be taken aside.

The remaining souls will be given every opportunity to hear My Call from Heaven.

I, their Father, will make Myself known by the power of the climates. My Hand will be witnessed as I reach out to each of My children, to save them from death.

My Call will be heard, but not by all. Those souls will be shown My Love, through My prophets, in a last attempt to draw them into My Heart.

The SKIES WILL UNFOLD AND BE PULLED BACK will unfold and be pulled back. LIKE A SCROLL, they will roll over, until the signs of the Heavens are revealed. The sounds of My Angels will entice these poor little souls of Mine, until the very end.

I now pledge that My Fountain of Love will cover the whole earth, as I unite My Heart with the hearts of all of My children.

My Divine Intervention will be witnessed by billions and many will run into My Sacred Arms in relief. The Truth of My Divine Plan, and the mystery of life on earth, will be laid bare for all to see. Only then will man accept the Truth of the existence of Eternal Life.

The end of suffering on earth is near. The final persecution, where the evil one reigns over My children, is completed.

Then, the freedom I have yearned for, My children, since the beginning, will be theirs at last.

Look to Me, children, your beloved Father, for I hold you in My Hands. I am coming, through My Son, to take you into My New Kingdom on earth.

This is the legacy I have promised My Son. This is My promise to all of My children.

The time, for this great miracles, is drawing very close.

I bless each and every one of My children.
I love you.
I cover you and unite you to My Heart.
Your Father
God the Most High

[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
Mary
United States
10/21/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any answers?!?

what is the question??

Look, another prophecy confirms the "awakening" as you all know it and the Great Warning as given to Catholics is there in Revelation 6. Another current message to a prophet from Ireland has the very words from those verses in it. Please believe.

+ + +

October 18, 2012

My dearest daughter, the time for Me to send My only Son, Jesus Christ, back, to gather all of My children into My Heart, is close.

My Heart, the fountain of all Life, will open to gather all of My children as one.

My greatest desire is to reveal Myself to every single person, including those who do not understand why or how they were created by My Hand.

This day has been prepared for so many decades. It could not have taken place, up to now, for the loss of so many of My children, would have been too great.

Soon, My children will be shown the Truth of their creation, their existence, and the immortality of their souls.

While this event will create great hope and joy in many souls, for others, it will be a torment, which they will not be able to bear.

My Fountain of Love and Mercy is to be showered upon the whole of humanity through My Son, Jesus Christ.

After this will come the great divide, when the souls who respond to His Mercy will be taken aside.

The remaining souls will be given every opportunity to hear My Call from Heaven.

I, their Father, will make Myself known by the power of the climates. My Hand will be witnessed as I reach out to each of My children, to save them from death.

My Call will be heard, but not by all. Those souls will be shown My Love, through My prophets, in a last attempt to draw them into My Heart.

The SKIES WILL UNFOLD AND BE PULLED BACK will unfold and be pulled back. LIKE A SCROLL, they will roll over, until the signs of the Heavens are revealed. The sounds of My Angels will entice these poor little souls of Mine, until the very end.

I now pledge that My Fountain of Love will cover the whole earth, as I unite My Heart with the hearts of all of My children.

My Divine Intervention will be witnessed by billions and many will run into My Sacred Arms in relief. The Truth of My Divine Plan, and the mystery of life on earth, will be laid bare for all to see. Only then will man accept the Truth of the existence of Eternal Life.

The end of suffering on earth is near. The final persecution, where the evil one reigns over My children, is completed.

Then, the freedom I have yearned for, My children, since the beginning, will be theirs at last.

Look to Me, children, your beloved Father, for I hold you in My Hands. I am coming, through My Son, to take you into My New Kingdom on earth.

This is the legacy I have promised My Son. This is My promise to all of My children.

I love you.
Your Father
God the Most High

Quoting: Mary 20541213

Can we have some discussion? The IN CAPS are words taken
from Revelation 6, the last verses. God reveals His one plan, more explicitly through prophecy. Why believing
the messages from Heaven is such a help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23829659
Canada
10/22/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any answers?!?

what is the question??

Actually this one in particular:

What do dreams featuring spiders and/or hamsters mean?

Thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Silvershallows 462458

according to this one website of Christian dream interpretation, spiders mean something evil.

I couldn't find anything on hamsters....but they're rodents, I think?? If so, look up 'rats' and see that they mean something wicked or a wicked person.

[link to www.cddictionary.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512517
United States
10/22/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dreamed a warning to the church last night.
8/22/2012
As I fell into sleep I began singing a christian song as I often do. In the middle of the bed was an old man, father figure, who was just out of my line of sight...He began singing the song with me.
As I began to drift into sleep, he began to change the words ever so slightly and quietly. I recognized my words changing from the christian
song I was singing into the words he was singing.
All of a sudden the anointing hit me but it was a different kind of anointing. As this anointing went through my body sudden fear hit me. I woke up saying, I am running out of time.
Interpretation of the dream:
Most of the body of Christ knows the words but the music fools us into thinking we are walking in the way. We dont know enough of the word so as when the enemy comes and ever so softly changes the truth we begin to speak what he is saying and dont know that the change in our wording has changed.
The enemy is singing the church to sleep because we will not enter into the close fellowship that God has called us to
walk . We want to sing, feed homeless, preach....He wants us to sit still, in His presence, and Know Him. So that when we do His works..it is Him in us doing the works we perform
We recognozed the music so it was comforting but we didnt know enough of the words to keep from being decieved.
We are running out of time to commit our lives fully to Jesus.
Doing God's will is only performed His way. Anything added or taken away from what He tells us to do...Is strange fire.
The church is being decieved because of what we know....The body is being destroyed because of what we will not do.
Robert Wilson
A Storm Is Coming.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23829659
Canada
10/23/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dreamed a warning to the church last night.
8/22/2012
As I fell into sleep I began singing a christian song as I often do. In the middle of the bed was an old man, father figure, who was just out of my line of sight...He began singing the song with me.
As I began to drift into sleep, he began to change the words ever so slightly and quietly. I recognized my words changing from the christian
song I was singing into the words he was singing.
All of a sudden the anointing hit me but it was a different kind of anointing. As this anointing went through my body sudden fear hit me. I woke up saying, I am running out of time.
Interpretation of the dream:
Most of the body of Christ knows the words but the music fools us into thinking we are walking in the way. We dont know enough of the word so as when the enemy comes and ever so softly changes the truth we begin to speak what he is saying and dont know that the change in our wording has changed.
The enemy is singing the church to sleep because we will not enter into the close fellowship that God has called us to
walk . We want to sing, feed homeless, preach....He wants us to sit still, in His presence, and Know Him. So that when we do His works..it is Him in us doing the works we perform
We recognozed the music so it was comforting but we didnt know enough of the words to keep from being decieved.
We are running out of time to commit our lives fully to Jesus.
Doing God's will is only performed His way. Anything added or taken away from what He tells us to do...Is strange fire.
The church is being decieved because of what we know....The body is being destroyed because of what we will not do.
Robert Wilson
A Storm Is Coming.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1512517

wow! thanks for sharing this dream and interpretation!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/25/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello,

I love Yolanda Ballard, she is a non-Catholic
Christian messenger. This is who God is, do
not worry. My heart's desire, that all souls
would find Him hf.

Mary

+ + +

[link to www.openheaven.com]

October 24, 2012

Word submitted for your encouragement
by Yolanda Ballard

WHOSE REPORT YOU'RE BELIEVING

Ever since the beginning of time man has tried to take it in their own hands their fate whether they live or die. They believe that they have a control over it, but I tell you this day that even if you have all the money in the world and able to have the best doctors in the world, that will not bring about the solution to your problem. Only exercising faith in My word and what He did on the Cross will bring about all that you will ever need concerning your health, your finances, and your future.

Whether you live or die, it's all in My hands, for I AM the One who controls the universe and everything in it, and if I can keep it in running order, then why can't you believe that I can keep your own body running the way that I created it to? For I created everything, and I hold it together by the power of My spoken Word that has gone out, and will not return void, but will accomplish all that I sent Him out to do.

I tell you this day, "Whose report do you believe?". Is it what you see in the natural? Is it your financial circumstances, your bank account, whether you have a job or not? Where do you put your trust in? For when I take you through the fire surely you will find out. For surely you need to seek My face to know My wisdom in all matters that you face, but don't allow panic and fear direct you, but wait upon Me, and dwell in My peace until you get My guidance, for if you jump ahead of My timing trying to take care of a matter, you could completely destroy the results of why I allowed your trial in the first place.

It is all about trust, and trust is what you need. If you cannot handle the fire that I allow now, which is only a flicker of flame compared to the bonfire that is ahead. And didn't I say that you would not be burned by it or even have the smell of smoke upon you? So why can't you rest in My faithfulness, be still, and know that I AM God? I told you that all things work together for your good, and that what the enemy meant for harm I will turn around making it a blessing.

For I need to have a strong people, full of My power and light, able to give testimony of My faithfulness. I need a people who say and trust that thou He slay Me, yet I will trust Him. I need a people who will trust and honor Me when I give and then I take away that which you love. For in all these things you are more than conquerors, because I made you that way.

You have Kingly blood of My dear Son flowing in your veins, and even though His flesh grieved to the point of blood pouring out upon His brow, He never gave in to escape My perfect will. For the joy set before Him He paid the price to see you set free and walking in His victory over death, heal and the grave.

Yes, they will overcome by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony, loving not their life unto death, for the absence of the body brings about the full measure of My presence. So why do you fear and panic when you are tested to the uttermost? Don't you know that to be purified you have to go through the fire, even seven times, the number of perfect completion?

So remember this day that I am calling you forth to prepare you, and through the fire you will go. In order to enter My kingdom, you will go through much tribulation, but with My joy strengthening you if you yield, and peace that passes all understanding, full of glory, and the love that will radiate out blinding the enemy and confusion his camp.

So trust Me to do things My way. Trust me when you don't understand what I put you through knowing that I being your loving Father only allows the best for My children building them up to be mighty, fearless warriors. Whatever the enemy hurls at you will not deter you from rising up to take the land, nor will it distract you from My kingdom purposes.

This is the day the Lord has made and be glad in it. Each day is a new opportunity learning how to overcome through the onslaughts of the enemy. For the enemy is only a tool in My hands. He can do nothing without My permission. To sift you like wheat will only prove that you are faithful to Me no matter what. I know who I can trust to go through the fire. So be honored that I have prepared and am preparing My mighty warriors for the front lines of battle, and signs and wonders and gifts of miracles will follow you as you proclaim My word.

I am pleased with you even though you struggle with doubt. I started the work in you and will complete it. I see you victorious through the blood of My son. March on, mighty warriors, for mighty is the One who is in you; much more mighty that he who is of the world.

Remember Joseph that His hardships brought about provision and deliverance for his whole household. Do not look at the present circumstances, but look to the outcome of having gone through it. Look at life with a positive attitude, because the battle is won or lost in your mind. What you perceive is what you will achieve. You build up or tear down by the power of your tongue. So choose life and abundant life you will receive! For surely I have promised you a hope and a future, says your God.

I tell you this day to not worry when you go through the fires of tribulation. For surely I will supply your every need like manna in the wilderness. All your needs will be met, and I mean "every" need will be met! So don't allow the enemy to tempt you to do things because you might have lack, for he is a liar and the father of all liars. He's just trying to deter that perfect work I have set out to do in you.

My children will never beg bread or lack any good thing. I will even give you your heart's desire even through the storm. So rest, My child, be still and know that I AM God!
Silvershallows
User ID: 462458
Netherlands
11/03/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Last night's dream:

I killed 5 policemen in a supermarket near my house.
They turned out to be some form of demons or demons were at least there walking around.
I looked out of the windows and noticed 4 police men on bike coming over and arrested me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20731370
United Kingdom
11/03/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi all,im wondering if anyone on this thread would mind to pray for me a little.the past couple of weeks i just seem to be consumed by darkness,i feel so much hate in my heart towards folks like my family and neighbours.i dont know why im feeling like this,i love the lord above all and try to keep his commandments.i feel so sad,where is the fruit of the spirit in my life.im not feeling the love and in turn am not giving love out.if anyone could help with prayer or advice id be most grateful.i feel so bad because i know im letting jesus down by not following his ways.i just keep telling him how sorry i am .i pray he will forgive me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26535110
Australia
11/03/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi all,im wondering if anyone on this thread would mind to pray for me a little.the past couple of weeks i just seem to be consumed by darkness,i feel so much hate in my heart towards folks like my family and neighbours.i dont know why im feeling like this,i love the lord above all and try to keep his commandments.i feel so sad,where is the fruit of the spirit in my life.im not feeling the love and in turn am not giving love out.if anyone could help with prayer or advice id be most grateful.i feel so bad because i know im letting jesus down by not following his ways.i just keep telling him how sorry i am .i pray he will forgive me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20731370

Just keep handing those thoughts up to Him.
Keep saying, "Lord, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing Grace and Lisa Lisa, hi, rose rose

Here is an important message to a Protestant seer, especially since the American people's choice yesterday.. A Catholic seer heard in 2010, the Great Tribulation begins at the end of 2012. It's
here. [link to www.openheaven.com] prophecy section

A message to get everyone prepared so believe.

+ + +

It doesn't Matter

message to Sharon Luzzi

November 6, 2012

I received this last week and am going to release it now.

It will not matter who is President. Everything is going to seem like it is completely out of control, up for grabs.

My people, you will need to be able and ready to deal with the conflict and disaster on your own soil. Your faith will now show.
Do you have or do you not have ......FAITH........?
I am here to protect you! You will need to know who I AM.
Not what you have been told that I AM.
This will be where the rubber meets the road.
You can not assume that all things will be business as usual.
I have come to free you from that thinking.

You will need to know who I AM.
Not what you have been told.
Come, take this time to prepare.
ALL OTHER THINGS ARE INSUFFICIENT FOR WHAT IS COMING.
You knowing me is what will matter.
I am your provider and protector, in good times and bad
Yes, be wise, but know that also comes from me. Wisdom
Do not rely on your own thinking.
It will seem like total chaos soon.
Everything will seemingly be out of control.
Do not fret.
For I have all things in my hand.
My Government will arise out of this time.
It will be seen and felt.
That which was not seen or acknowledged before.
Nothing can stop it.
Nothing-
All that is within you will pale in comparison to those coming events.
Do not worry for I have it all in my hand.
All will be taken care of.
Beware-Peace Peace
When and where there is no Peace.
False agreements, False Atmosphere.
Not to be taken lightly.
Come enter into covenant with me.
I have always had a covenant with My people.
It is no different now.
The Bride has a covenant with Me.
It is for all.
Come I will be with you always.
Mary
United States
11/07/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing Grace and Lisa Lisa, hi, rose rose

Here is an important message to a Protestant seer, especially since the American people's choice yesterday.. A Catholic seer heard in 2010, the Great Tribulation begins at the end of 2012. It's
here. [link to www.openheaven.com] prophecy section

A message to get everyone prepared so believe.

+ + +

It doesn't Matter

message to Sharon Luzzi

November 6, 2012

I received this last week and am going to release it now.

It will not matter who is President. Everything is going to seem like it is completely out of control, up for grabs.

My people, you will need to be able and ready to deal with the conflict and disaster on your own soil. Your faith will now show.
Do you have or do you not have ......FAITH........?
I am here to protect you! You will need to know who I AM.
Not what you have been told that I AM.
This will be where the rubber meets the road.
You can not assume that all things will be business as usual.
I have come to free you from that thinking.

You will need to know who I AM.
Not what you have been told.
Come, take this time to prepare.
ALL OTHER THINGS ARE INSUFFICIENT FOR WHAT IS COMING.
You knowing me is what will matter.
I am your provider and protector, in good times and bad
Yes, be wise, but know that also comes from me. Wisdom
Do not rely on your own thinking.
It will seem like total chaos soon.
Everything will seemingly be out of control.
Do not fret.
For I have all things in my hand.
My Government will arise out of this time.
It will be seen and felt.
That which was not seen or acknowledged before.
Nothing can stop it.
Nothing-
All that is within you will pale in comparison to those coming events.
Do not worry for I have it all in my hand.
All will be taken care of.
Beware-Peace Peace
When and where there is no Peace.
False agreements, False Atmosphere.
Not to be taken lightly.
Come enter into covenant with me.
I have always had a covenant with My people.
It is no different now.
The Bride has a covenant with Me.
It is for all.
Come I will be with you always.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

Did anyone see this important Protestant message? There is one end time, quit being mean and ignoring, that's not of Christ. The Great Tribulation has begun.

We must pray for more faith and ask Our Lord for His grace and strength to make it though, yes?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You'll notice in this message to Maria of Ireland, the words from the Gospel found in the last verses of Revelation 6. This is the divine Great Warning. God says again in the prophetic, Christians are all going to believe the same, united one in belief. If you can't even discuss this worldwide event soon to happen, what will you do when it happens? Come on Christians do you not wish that we all believe the same? Jesus is coming soon, yes and God the Father is sharing how.

We should all pray for those who don't know of this "awakening" and will experience it dead in mortal sin.

+ + +

God the Father: Soon, My Son will be sent to unveil the Truth of the Creation of humanity

Thursday, October 18th, 2012 @ 06:00 pm

My greatest desire is to reveal Myself to every single person, including those who do not understand why or how they were created by My Hand

The skies will unfold and be pulled back
. Like a scroll, they will roll over, until the signs of the Heavens are revealed. The sounds of My Angels will entice these poor little souls of Mine, until the very end.

I love you.
Your Father
God the Most High

Revelation 6:14-17
And the heaven departed as a book folded up: and every mountain, and the islands were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains:

[16] And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't discuss prophecy and ignore the Protestant and Catholic messages are saying the same. The Catholic prophetic, more explicit for a reason. God has revealed more then "He is coming soon." God is going to show our brothers and sisters in Christ the fullness of Truth, the "vast new place" is Roman Catholicism. Then, everyone, non-Christians too will choose for the faith or not. Pray for conversions, the needed grace for some souls.

"My presence" is the Real Presence, the summit of the faith, Our Lord's presence in the most Holy Eucharist.

Remember dear brothers and sisters, at long last, no more division, oh how it will make Our Lord happy. The Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17) could happen in 2013?

Mary

+ + +

message to Mary Clark

Lion of Judah--Part 8

November 9, 2012

Have I ever let My beloved down? Have I ever broken a promise to you?
No, My words of truth have sustained you.
My promises to you are still intact.
Nothing can change My truth, nothing can change the content of the living words of truth that I have given freely to My beloved.

Clasp onto My words of truth.
Hold them close within your heart.
Know that they are spoken out of a heart of love, spoken by the One Who is just and true.
Hold fast to this knowledge. Move forward with Me, dear one.
Move forward, with Me at the helm of the ship,
knowing that where I will lead you is the desire that is hfdeep within your heart.

I am your God and I am intent on moving you out of the enemy’s reach and into a vast new place, replete with My presence.
Do not fail to move along with Me as your guide, and know, dear one, that the One Who is righteous and true has plans to fulfill every word that He has spoken.
Hold fast to that truth.
Yes, hold fast to that wonderful, awe-inspiring truth!!!

[link to ft111.com]
Silvershallows
Netherlands
11/18/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weird dream last night:

Playing a game of volleyball in the living room with family members.
Silvershallows
Netherlands
11/29/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another weird dream last night:

I was at a party with some friends.
At some point,we noticed the mannequins turned alive
by dancing to the music.They were like stomping to the beat. We were quite shocked.Me and my friends did run out of the house.We rushed down the stairs and I still had to take my bike out.Then I noticed something strange when trying to get my bike out, the place was at my house.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28694200
Mexico
11/29/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today my daughter came home quite upset,,, Her teacher said that tomorrow there would be a 7 to 8 earthquake centered where we live. We live in se Mexico. I insisted the teacher was wrong (hard to do with kids) and that earthquakes cannot be accurately predicted. I sure hope I'm right!!
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 6888765
United States
11/29/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Who is Blue Fairy on 12/06/2012 05:47 AM
Jesus Wept
PlutoniumPancakes

User ID: 20948448
United States
11/29/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Last night(november 28, 2012)I awoke from an astounding visionary journey of a vivid and somewhat obscure dream that had me questioning life and our existence even more frequently. The last moment before I opened my eyes, I was walking through some kind of park during late evening with someone who I felt was one of my old friends from childhood. The sky in the distance barley shimmering with a dim orange and yellowish glow, gave me an eerie sense of loneliness, shadowy vague feelings of longing for something greater. I began to look up and through some tall elderly trees I could see the sun blending in with the dark cloudy horizon, but next to it was a second celestial body almost resembling a bright yellow saturn-like planet. Both celestial objects were visible in the distance the minute before I exited the dream state. Often, I enter in an altered state of consciousness between sleep and awareness of being, similar to sleep paralysis(which I have had bizarre experiences this year with SP).

Ihis was one that I had to contemplate over the entire remainder of the day, whether or not it was a clear message intended to guide me to a certain culmination point in my life, I do not know for sure, but I feel deep in the abyss that my heart is in constant contact with the dreamworld.

u2efine

Love & Lightluv
There is righteousness for he who knows thyself, for the heavenly waters of the vast canvas above paints only the tapestry of eternity, the eternal harmonic radiance of pure love from which resonates beyond the facets of the physical experience, take all that comes forth into being, for your plasmic genetic makeup is only a consciously generated projection from the being within, that which is everything....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18001552
Australia
11/29/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Interesting thread from the OTHER place by "THE DOOM"

Does THIS^^^^^ qualify as a vision because so far it is actually hapenning.

There has been a ceasefire and there are some weird weather events taking place in the states and the ISS is in danger right now..

Just saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27250682
United States
11/29/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I honestly never post anything like this and usually keep my thoughts and dreams to myself, but something strange happened to me...

When I woke up the morning of November 28th, I was in a fully conscious state and had a voice speaking to me. (I feel like an insane person writing this lol) The voice said there would be a huge Tsunami on the west coast before the end of 2012, (not sure what to make of that, but that event is inevitable) and the voice also said there will be an event at the Cayman Islands. The Cayman island bit took me by surprise since I've never spoken or had anyone speak to me about them, and I've never even had a thought of visiting there.

Probably the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me so I thought I'd share it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28652078
Canada
11/29/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another weird dream last night:

I was at a party with some friends.
At some point,we noticed the mannequins turned alive
by dancing to the music.They were like stomping to the beat. We were quite shocked.Me and my friends did run out of the house.We rushed down the stairs and I still had to take my bike out.Then I noticed something strange when trying to get my bike out, the place was at my house.
 Quoting: Silvershallows 462458

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/29/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I honestly never post anything like this and usually keep my thoughts and dreams to myself, but something strange happened to me...

When I woke up the morning of November 28th, I was in a fully conscious state and had a voice speaking to me. (I feel like an insane person writing this lol) The voice said there would be a huge Tsunami on the west coast before the end of 2012, (not sure what to make of that, but that event is inevitable) and the voice also said there will be an event at the Cayman Islands. The Cayman island bit took me by surprise since I've never spoken or had anyone speak to me about them, and I've never even had a thought of visiting there.

Probably the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me so I thought I'd share it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27250682

whether this is a 'word' from the LORD or not, I do not know. The HOLY SPIRIT is talking to people during these last days. Many, many people are getting 'warning' dreams and visions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21160675
United States
11/29/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dreamed of people fleeing to get into a missile silo. We were wearing gas masks. Mine was full of phelgm as if I had been hit with some sort of chemical agent.
Who is Blue Fairy

United States
11/30/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Last Edited by Who is Blue Fairy on 12/06/2012 05:48 AM
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/30/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Still wondering what in the heck is the "VATICAN QUEEN"

See my post about 6 posts back, and what I heard was not a dream but voices on a cell phone video of a room in our house.
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

wish I could help you.....not sure what to make of it.

A long time ago, a few friends and I made a recording or a conversation. When we played it back there was a mocking-type voice that somehow was overlaying our own voices. It was pretty weird and definately had a satanic sound to it.
It was so creepy that it made literally made the hairs on head stand up!!

Personally, I would walk away from it and claim the name and blood of the LORD JESUS CHRIST over myself and family. There is a lot of strange demonic activity happening right now in the physical as well as the spiritual.

Hope this helps....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8609729
United States
12/01/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27250682

whether this is a 'word' from the LORD or not, I do not know. The HOLY SPIRIT is talking to people during these last days. Many, many people are getting 'warning' dreams and visions.

We will know soon!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8609729
United States
12/01/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weird dream the other night that I was being chased by aliens or angels who kept screaming that I was number 13.

.And your thread title, what do you mean by "words."

I picked up a string of conversation on a cell phone video, do you want to hear about that????

Here is my mystery< made a video 08 26 2012 of a room in our house. Looked at it a week ago. Was astounded to find voices on it directed at me, speaking my name. Here is the jist of it.

The authoritative white caucasian sounding man of about 35-45 calls me by name and tells me he knows of the ring of Gehziah or Gehdia (couldn't make out word exactly), and that my daughter, who he names, is aware of it. He has an accent of some sort, East Coast or Wisconsin maybe, and clipped sentences. He pronounces ir like uh. As in fuhst for first.

He then asks if I am going to show up on the Vatican Queen or not.

He then says K i i i n n n g D a a a vv i i i d
all drawn out like that.

Then he sounds as if he is signing off, saying "John Paul, UAN."

Next I hear him sound flustered and say, "I am well aware of that."

Then comes on the voice of a black woman about 18-25 with American southern voice saying, "Beeeee whatever ju be."

END OF VOICES ON VIDEO

OK Here is the whole transcript above.
Help me figure this out please, although I cannot post the video with our names revealed.
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

hmmm.... did you google 'vatican queen'

hiding
Who is Blue Fairy

United States
12/03/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any answers?!?

what is the question??

+ + +

October 18, 2012

I love you.
Your Father
God the Most High

Quoting: Mary 20541213

what is the great warning to catholics ? the strange conversation i picked up on my cell phone video? I am not catholic but sent my daughter to a catholic high school
Jesus Wept
SoulWinner

User ID: 16639840
United States
12/05/2012 12:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Unusually vivid dream. Went to store to buy bread, and the off brand stuff was over $8 per loaf, and poor quality. Everything had dramatically increased in price. There was no panic or riots, just a dull sense of dread that it would drain all resources just to eat. People were not angry, just worried.

After waking, prayed for confirmation. Next day, read a word of knowledge on GLP that hyperinflation is coming.

Not 100% certain, but i am making reasonable preparations.
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
12/10/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is my gf dream in full
Tear in the Sky
February 2, 2012

The other night I had a dream. There was a large group of us, perhaps 30 or so people I had never met, with the exception of my lover Tim, who were gathered around a collection of cement benches in a park made of valleys of dead yellow grass. Here we were, with no apparent purpose overlooking Phoenix, Arizona. The sky was overcast in many layers of thin dark grey slates, suggesting winter was here. In our silence, we calmly watched the city from afar, noticing the tall rectangular buildings and the bustle of people below. It seemed everything was in some sort of chaotic pattern, repeating itself every day. We continued to watch silently for some amount of time, until something drastic happened. All of a sudden, one of us stood up abruptly and shouted into the sky.
“Look over there!” exclaimed the man.
We whipped our heads around at him in unison, only to find his finger was pointing at something in the distance. We looked onward beyond his finger to find something very peculiar in the skies of downtown Phoenix.
Many of us stood up, all of us shocked and in awe. Up in the sky was a whirling vortex which was occasionally rippling and pulsating like rubber. It seemed to be coming from out of the sky, and was located above the Phoenix central area. I remember seeing how the ripples of the vortex would mingle with the clouds surrounding it, and how it would bend and twist the clouds within and around it. It was probably about 6-7 stories wide and 8-12 stories tall and was mostly translucent, if it weren’t for the light/matter of our universe to twist/bounce/ripple off it and the overall slightly dark grayish hue it had. Needless to say, we were awestruck.
We stood in awe, gazing up at the swirling vortex, almost hypnotized by the profoundness of such an event, and how we had never imagined how to prepare for such a bizarre event. We watched below into the city, to see if patterns had changed to signify everyone in the city saw this. Nothing changed. Traffic flowed as usual, people continued as usual. It was as if everyone within the city was completely oblivious to the fact that there was this giant swirling vortex hovering above their heads! We watched in confusion. How did they not know? Or did they choose to ignore it? Should we tell them? The intense silence continued, for us at least. You could’ve heard a pin drop. As we stood there, I felt this increasing urge to walk toward the vortex, but something inside told me to stop. I remember battling with this for what seemed like several minutes, until something else happened.
All of a sudden, when we thought things couldn’t get any stranger, we were wrong. In an instant, a tear ripped through the “vortex”. It was as if the sky was slit open sideways with a sharp razor. The sky flapped open like pieces of paper before quickly snapping back. The vortex disappeared instantly, and in its midst emerged a strange birdlike figure. It was slightly larger than a commercial airplane and invisibly cloaked against the grey sky. Although it was cloaked, some of its contours could still be made out by its glasslike appearance, which appeared to be distorting light around it like light through a container of water. Was it organic? Was it manufactured? It was hard to say. With the way it was flying, it seemed rather authentic, but there seemed to be an element of artificiality to its authenticity. It flew like a bat out of hell, wildly urgent. It flew across the sky and into the distance with swift speed. Our heads followed in silence.
Shortly after it disappeared, it seemed time and order itself had unraveled into some kind of chaotic state. The whole world lost sense of purpose and direction, wandering aimlessly with no comprehension. It was as if the world had become a drone. Tim and I stuck together, trying to figure out what to do. Since we were one of the few that saw the event, I think we had a better sense of control than the majority of the population, but even then, the disorienting nature of whatever this thing was, was making it incredibly difficult for us to think and act clearly. We constantly had to remind each other what was going and what we were doing, to not get lost in this. Decisions, decisions. Part of us wanted to retreat away from all of this… go off the grid. Get away from it all. But there was one thing stopping us. There was a mysterious tumor-like infection spreading around, and we needed a backup plan in case one of us got infected. Retreating into the wilderness with no answers or remedies was not exactly the wisest choice. So we had to keep moving our way through the chaos of the city. Had to keep searching, for something, anything.
We worked our way through the streets of the city, passing multitudes of dawdling drones. For every person we tried to get an answer from, we got an equal amount of dead ends. No one seemed to comprehend what was going on, and there was no apparent government activity reacting either. It felt as if we were alone. Suddenly, a throbbing pain emerged in my right collarbone. Looking down, an infection had festered into a small tumor. We pressed on. With every step it was rapidly growing, until it felt like it were about to burst. Within the course of a couple hours, it had accumulated into a giant, pink, shiny, veiny tumor, about the size of a small sweet potato. Something had to be done. We stopped. Suddenly, I had a mysterious flash of memory. All I remembered was that there was something in my shirt, so I looked. Tucked away in the left corner of my bra was a solid glossy white package made of hard, disposable plastic. It was about as big as a playing card, with a small pre-cut slit in the upper corner of it, indicating to tear. It was obvious the package was designed for one time use on a grand manufactured scale.
How did these get here? No memories came to mind, nor were there any directions on the packaging. Then, there was another flashing memory. Three young adult men appeared in my mind. I had no recollection of interacting with them, it was all very déjà vu, and I couldn’t recall anything else about them, or what their intentions were. I don’t even remember them being at the meeting. Could I trust this mysterious package?
I tore open the package and emptied its contents. In it were two solid chalky white tablets, grainy and thick, like espresso cleaning tablets. I questioned the safety of ingesting them, but at the moment the tumor was growing so malignant that there wasn’t really anything else to lose at this point. So I sucked on one. It was flavorless, dissolving instantly in my mouth. I saved the other one for later, in case Tim needed it. We continued to move on. As we wandered the city, we began to see other opened packages laying about, some with half dissolved tablets laying around, but no people to account for them. We foraged through the packages, looking for freshly forgotten tablets just in case, but there were none. Within a matter of no time, the pain in my shoulder had receded. I looked down to find the tumor had completely disappeared. How astounding! This medicine was revolutionary. Whoever invented this medicine must’ve been so intellectually advanced, as within a matter of only 30 minutes at most, this maliciously malignant tumor had vanished as if it were no one’s business! I knew these guys were onto something, and we had to find them.
Finally, we got a bite. A big bite. The three men! Their identities were quite ordinary, but their presence was clear. Call it intuition if you will, but we knew we were onto something. We followed them. They paid no heed to their external environment, or us for that matter, moving at a brisk pace with clear intention. It seemed as if they were on a mission, and had no time to waste. Every moment was precious, so there was no time to stop and talk. Just MOVE. It was as if the delirium had no effect on them. They moved swiftly from one place to another at amazing speed, while we trudged along the best we could. As we followed them, we did everything in our power to keep up with them… catch up with them… talk to them if you will. We were in search for answers, for direction. However, we were no match to their concise speed of movement.
With all our power and might, and a bunch of teamwork, we were able to pull through though, and started closing in on them. Every corner we took, every street and building we crossed, we were getting closer, to the point where we were right on their heels. At this point we were practically running, to the point where we saw them enter an unsuspecting building, perhaps a warehouse? Its walls were made of pleated metal, colors were quite bleak, with no apparent signage or apparance of what this place was.
We ran inside what seemed like the front entrance, which opened up into some kind of giant room that stretched far back. There were people in here, some who seemed like they were security guards, or guarding the place. They took no heed to us, and we took no heed to anything really, except these two men. We pushed on through until we were literally within arm’s reach of them. They turned the corner into this room directly to the right. We pounced into the room, thinking we were finally going to be able to contact them, literally only a second within their grasp, but as we turned the corner we found no one. How was this possible? Where did they go? It was as if they vanished or apparated in thin air. We stopped and stood there for a moment.
The room was enclosed, with no other doorways. It was filled with stackable chairs, lined up in rows, all facing the same direction, at what seemed like a pew/desk and some boards. There were dark curtains and fake plants all around the room. It had a very conference room kind of feel. We started searching around the room for them, contemplating pulling curtains away to see if they were hiding, but there was no one. We were utterly befuddled. After some time of searching, we looked at each other, and decided there’s no need to search so urgently anymore. They were long gone. So then we decided to look around the place for them at a more casual rate.
We walked back out of the conference room and into the main entrance, then started wandering around further within the corridors of this mysterious place. There was a large group of diverse people everywhere, all adults I believe. It seemed like this place had it’s own system running, perhaps even self sustaining to a point? There were many rooms with different purposes, and we worked our way through many of them, until we stumbled upon a giant room that contained a series of different large bodies of water, including swimming pools and spas. Perhaps there were public baths here too, but this part is unclear. What I do remember however though is that Tim and I were strolling around until we stumbled upon a spa near the back. We decided to get in the warm bubbly water, and were joined by one other fellow, a man who we had not met before. We started opening conversation with him, introducing ourselves and who we were, and starting casually talking and joking from there.
Everything about this place seemed different from the outside world. It didn’t have any of the delirious effects of the outside world. Everyone seemed fully comprehensible of the world around them, of their thoughts, and what they were doing. The pace of this place was very steady and calm, euphoric and leisurely. We weren’t exactly sure why were were here or what we were doing, but in that moment in time it was nice to just sit back and bask in it for a while. It was at that moment of socializing in the spa that I awoke, and realized all was but a dream.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

too add something to this:
Thread: Tech Breakthrough..The camouflage fabric that can make soldiers INVISIBLE

GLP