Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,306 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 164,919
Pageviews Today: 276,891Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,320
02:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26531245
Belgium
12/14/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!
so my dream a week or 2 ago. i was watching youtube vids with my younger brother i my room then suddenly i saw something flying by from my eyeside. so i walked to the window and i saw true the curtain this bright ball of light.

When i removed the curtain it attacked me and my brother with lighting speed true the window!!.

We felt on the flour coudn't move at all and i saw that ball of light slowly moving away from my room true the house while all electricity went off.

(sorry for any possible faults in the text, english is not my native language)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29816479
Canada
12/14/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aeroplanes are associated with ambition.

If aeroplanes are shot down or you fall out of an aeroplane, your ambitions has become impossible and your dreams of a better life have been shattered... highly likely in Obama's economy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29310915
United States
12/14/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi all,im wondering if anyone on this thread would mind to pray for me a little.the past couple of weeks i just seem to be consumed by darkness,i feel so much hate in my heart towards folks like my family and neighbours.i dont know why im feeling like this,i love the lord above all and try to keep his commandments.i feel so sad,where is the fruit of the spirit in my life.im not feeling the love and in turn am not giving love out.if anyone could help with prayer or advice id be most grateful.i feel so bad because i know im letting jesus down by not following his ways.i just keep telling him how sorry i am .i pray he will forgive me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20731370

You have probably picked this up from websites/movies.

Pray to break all connections and soul ties to all unGodly people/things in Jesus' name.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1750328
United States
12/14/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes three visions this week i cant share all but some of each.

One: Jobs exist in heaven

Two: Angels helped lifted me up when learning to fly

Three: New world coming soon
bill shitters 1.2

User ID: 19820209
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just lately I have been getting odd dreams and posted but as I have come down with a runny snot box and saw throat I missed a lot of detail.
The oddest bit is just before waking. Everything that's concidered dark was desparAte to try and archive a shiney silver. Covering to hide the truth. The shine stuff was applied just like air con insulation duct tape in small squares to cover. Each part scale
The retired thread killer

Still the killa of threads

we come in peace shoot to kill
[link to au.youtube.com]

I can not talk TO aliens but do listen to the anally probed
WitnessOfChristMyLord​

User ID: 15480657
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
2152. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 30 November 2012 at 2:39 PM

Can an embryo feel pain? Can an embryo hear? It can feel pain and hear. Since this is true, why would one kill a live baby person, when they are so helpless?

This kind of judgment belongs to God, who made everything you see, hear, touch, that Was, Is, and Is Going to Be. Repent America for all the legal killing you do! Remember when Cain killed Able. His blood cried out to Me. Remember, innocent blood can cry out, and I will hear it, even if it is in the womb. Vengeance is Mine, and I will correct the evil of these killings in America. So be it! So be it! So be it!

[link to prophecy.org]
[link to prophecy.org]
[link to prophecy.org]
WitnessOfChristMyLord
WitnessOfChristMyLord​

United Kingdom
12/14/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
2154. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 10 December 2012 at 11:15 AM.

What is the difference between a poisonous snake, a Sting Ray and an antichristian? The first two strike to kill, and the antichristian strike to kill Christians. The snake and the Sting Ray: One strikes from the front, the other from the back. The antichristian strikes either way, and as many times as it can.

Christians need to keep their armor on at all times, especially during the end times. None of the above characters care how they strike you, for the devil is their boss. Jamie Foxx believes Obama is his lord and savior, so I will send them both to the same place; the pit. Black and evil spirits should live together. People who play games with the things of God will learn about the penalty of losing.

I protect what is Mine, and what is Mine I save. The Shepherd is there, My Word is there, My Love is there. I have this evil vacuum in the Spirit that will vacuum all that is evil on this little planet. When the time comes I will vacuum all that is evil into the evil vacuum pit bag. Then We will see who has the Power and the Last Word.

Keep praying My little Reymundo. I know things get tough, but you are doing a good job. Just remember, keep your mouth closed and only listen to Me; Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Anger will come your way, but you are in My Hands. So be it! So be it! So be it!

[link to prophecy.org]
[link to prophecy.org]
[link to prophecy.org]
WitnessOfChristMyLord
WitnessOfChristMyLord​

United Kingdom
12/14/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
2155. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 14 December 2012 at 11:54 AM

The Lord showed me an image of a tooth with a cavity.

Then the Lord said, "See the cavity, Reymundo?"

I said, "Yes."

See how the white area of the tooth has turned dark and black.

I said, "Yes."

Then the Lord said, "That is the way it is with the Body of Christ. Evil and sin eats away on what is pure and white. This happens from church leaders down to the average person seeking Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Satan baits them, and they fall.

People need to read their Bibles, pray, and take Communion. The devil is no fool when it comes to fooling Christians and non-believers. The Heart and Love of the Lord is there, but one has to seek with a pure heart, pray for protection from oneself and Satan, for those two are against your spirit. Go to your quite place and pray and read your Bible daily. Your eyes will open up to the real truths of your God. Seek and you will find. Then you will see the cavity will stop in your spiritual body. Open your eyes and ears and save yourselves. I Love you all. So be it! So be it! So be it!

[link to prophecy.org]
[link to prophecy.org]
[link to prophecy.org]
WitnessOfChristMyLord
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
12/14/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
\\\\The Warning, Great Miracle & Chastisement

We have been living through the Era of Divine Mercy, as explained by Jesus to St. Faustina Kowalska. A time of extraordinary grace to bring man to conversion and repentance. Soon it will end, and His Divine Justice will begin.

Very soon each person alive will experience a phenomenon that has been predicted by a number of prophets (yet-to-be-approved), most notably by Our Lady of Garabandal, Spain to the four children visionaries: Jacinta Gonzalez, Mari Loli Mazon, Conchita Gonzalez and Mari Cruz Gonzalez. That phenomenon has been called the Warning or Illumination. It will be a phenomenon in which each person alive at that time will experience an interior vision of his entire life and the state of his soul along the way as God has seen it. At the end, we will see the current state of our soul at that time; and where in Heaven, Purgatory or Hell we would reside if we died at that moment. Some (i.e. those who are in the state of mortal sin at the time) may die of fright. THIS MAY BE GOD'S LAST ATTEMPT TO GET OUR ATTENTION BEFORE HE BEGINS TO CLEANSE THE WORLD OF EVIL. (n.b. This is NOT the end of the world -- say the "Glory Be" prayer slowly and note the words: “world without end”. It is the end of the era of time controlled by Satan.). The Warning will accompany the passing of a comet near Earth coming from behind the sun.

With respect to the predicted Warning, Jacinta, stated "The Warning is something that is first seen in the air everywhere in the world and immediately is transmitted into the interior of our souls. It will last for a very little time, but it will seem a very long time because of its effect within us. It will be for the good of our souls in order to see in ourselves our conscience; the good that we have failed to do, and the bad that we have done. Then we will feel a great love towards our Heavenly Parents and ask forgiveness for all our offenses. The Warning is for us to draw closer to Him and to increase our faith. Therefore, one should prepare for that day, but not await it with fear. God does not send things for the sake of fear but rather with justice and love. He does it for the good of all His children so they might enjoy eternal happiness, and not be lost. The Warning will come when conditions are worst."

Immediately upon experiencing the Warning each person MUST make a choice either for Jesus or for Satan -- there can be no alternative. It will require overt actions; simply sitting in a pew for 1 hour on Sunday won't cut it. Faith alone is insufficient.

“What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister has nothing to wear and has no food for the day, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, keep warm, and eat well," but you do not give them the necessities of the body, what good is it? So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead. Indeed someone might say, "You have faith and I have works." Demonstrate your faith to me without works, and I will demonstrate my faith to you from my works. You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble. Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works. Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called "the friend of God." See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. And in the same way, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she welcomed the messengers and sent them out by a different route? For just as a body without a spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.” (cf. Jam 2:14-26)

"Teacher, what good must I do to gain eternal life?" He answered him, "Why do you ask me about the good? There is only One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." He asked him, "Which ones?" And Jesus replied, "'You shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; you shall not steal; you shall not bear false witness; honor your father and your mother'; and 'you shall love your neighbor as yourself.'" (cf. Mat.19:16-19)

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one for what he has done.” (cf. Rev 22:12)

It is important that immediately after the Warning, each of us write down everything that we experienced to reflect upon later. The prophecies are clear: For a short time people will repent, but thereafter return to their evil ways.

Shortly after the Warning, all hell will break loose. Literally all of the demons of hell will be loosed upon the Earth. Evil will be used to rid the world of evil.

Further, it was predicted that after the Warning a great miracle will occur at Garabandal. Mari-Loli stated, "The Miracle will take place within one year of the Warning.". It is to occur on a Thursday evening at 8:30 p.m. between the 8th and 16th of March, April or May. It is to coincide with an important event of the Church and on the feast day of a young martyr of the Eucharist. There will be conversions and healings.

Conchita: "The Blessed Virgin advised me of a great miracle, saying that God, Our Lord, would perform it through her intercession. Just as the chastisement will be very, very great, in keeping with the needs of the world. The Blessed Virgin has told me the date of the miracle and what it will consist of. I am supposed to announce it eight days in advance, so that people will come. The Pope will see it from wherever he is, and Padre Pio also [he is reliably reported to have already seen the miracle before he died in 1968].The sick who are present at the miracle will be cured and the sinners will be converted.

One will be able to see and photograph the Great Miracle, but not touch it. Shortly afterwards, Russia is to be converted. A permanent sign is to remain as a result of the Great Miracle. According to one of the visionaries, it will be like a pillar of smoke.

Our Lady told the visionaries that, if we do not heed her warnings and mankind does not change after the warning and miracle, God will send the chastisement.

Mari-Loli: "It would be worse than having fire on top of us --- fire underneath us and fire all around us. She saw people throwing themselves into the sea, but instead of putting the fire out it seemed to make them burn more." \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
bill shitters 1.2

United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thebgining of this week had a dream about putting all the little wires in a data plug and getting told it's slightly wrong and being shown how to make the conection but not listening as saying been doing this for yrs and its worked well

[link to au.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920425
United States
12/15/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1750328

could you possibly elaborate on these visions?? they sound awesome!
SoulWinner
User ID: 30386353
United States
12/20/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
S
Thebgining of this week had a dream about putting all the little wires in a data plug and getting told it's slightly wrong and being shown how to make the conection but not listening as saying been doing this for yrs and its worked well
 Quoting: bill shitters 1.2

I wonder if God is telling you that something is impeding His power in your life. He has more to do, beyond your capacity to grasp. You cannot even pray for His plans for your life, because you cannot conceive them. He will pray through you if you allow it. This is that missing link you have felt for a long time.
DreamWarrior

User ID: 3476841
Canada
12/20/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This Morning I dreamed I was standing on the patio and was Looking at the Milky way and Could See the Dark Rift like a large Black Y, and I could See Orions Constellation becomming closer into it. Its "sword" specifically getting close to the center of the Y. But in my Dream it was the Night Before dec 21. Or whenever it is suppsoed to happen. ANd It looked Like ripples as I followed the Milky way. Like a Snake. }}}}}}}}}
and it went Round. Like Curving around.
DreamWarrior

User ID: 3476841
Canada
12/20/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This Morning I dreamed I was standing on the patio and was Looking at the Milky way and Could See the Dark Rift like a large Black Y, and I could See Orions Constellation becomming closer into it. Its "sword" specifically getting close to the center of the Y. But in my Dream it was the Night Before dec 21. Or whenever it is suppsoed to happen. ANd It looked Like ripples as I followed the Milky way. Like a Snake. }}}}}}}}}
and it went Round. Like Curving around.
WitnessOfChristMyLord​

User ID: 30395404
United Kingdom
12/20/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
2157. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 18 December 2012 at 2:45 AM

I Am, I Am, I Am, what Was, Is, and Is Going To Be, the Power of Power.

Vision:
Then the Lord gave me a vision of a leafless, dead tree in a dry, arid desert. On the tree I saw a helium balloon in the shape of a bomb. The balloon's string was stuck on the upper part of one of the branches of this dead tree.

Elder, elder, elder, write what I say and what you see. The Power and Might of God is there. So be it! So be it! So be it! The ground will shake, the Flames of Heaven will fall. The Horses will be released. So be it! So be it! So be it! The ground will open up and swallow all that is evil and the righteous unbelievers. The powers that be, will feel and see the Power of God to the point. For they are nothing and will wet their pants at the coming of the Lord. Remember, Reymundo, I will protect what is Mine, to the point. My Spirit is there, My Angels are there, My Love is there with open Arms. My Peace I give you, My little prophet. Now go back to sleep, and rest.

[link to prophecy.org]
[link to prophecy.org]
[link to prophecy.org]
WitnessOfChristMyLord
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
12/20/2012 07:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
This has never happened to me before, I dream, but never about upcoming events. In the early morning of December 20,2012. I had a dream, must have been some kind of global shift with extreme lateral forces lasting just minutes. Enough force to have to hold on to walls/countertops to stay standing. The sun moved visibly from lower right horizon(that would be late afternoon here) to upper left. So that meant the US moved westward(reverse rotation)! and south to the southern hemisphere. GLP/internet was still working afterwards, so it was not destructive..

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 12/22/2012 11:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199093
United States
12/20/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream last night that I was walking by a cemetery. The headstones were all playing video of the person buried in each particular grave.

I was walking down the sidewalk, along a stone wall on the outside of the cemetery.

The videos reminded me of Max Headroom. I was walking two dogs. They were dogs I actually had almost 30 years ago, but it didn't feel like I was back then. I was my age now, or maybe a little younger.

A man approached me. We made small talk. Then he started to look a little nervous. He said he wanted to show me something. It was a semi automatic pistol. He said he went back (back in time) and got it. He warned me there were so few left that this may be my only opportunity, and asked if I wanted it. Then some men started running up to him, and he put the gun away and disappeared.

I realize it probably means I spend too much time on GLP, but it was an odd dream. I remember the pistol well. It looked very modern. I assumed that the dream was actually in the future, and that the past he came back to was very near this time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
heard these words twice last night while sleeping:

"look, listen, learn"

For those of us that are believers in the LORD JESUS CHRIST, we know that HE is our teacher....

so we need to walk closer with HIM so we can 'hear and 'see' what HE wants us to know.....

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29382606
United States
12/23/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
About 2 weeks ago I awoke from my sleep saying the waters are contaminated...the waters are contaminated....

A week ago had a dream that American fighter jets flew over Iran. I remember thinking to myself man I bet Iran is pissed. I was on my way to Walmart for some reason I was going to buy fuel and lighters. On my way there bombs were falling from the sky, it was supposedly Iran retaliating because US invaded their airspace. I remember I was determined to get fuel and lighters for some reason "because it was going to be a cold winter"

Today I was dreaming that I was watching a football game Pats vs Bills and all of a sudden there were explosions everywhere..I remember yelling to my family get as much water as you can from the faucet now and fill up every container and head to the basement.

I pray that whatever is in our future that we will be courageous and overcome.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30647730
Canada
12/23/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a vivid dream yesterday. I got a message. Saying that there's only room for good people with good intentions in the positions of power in this new age. All the corrupt people will be phased out... there is no option. Gradually they will all be replaced by people who actually care about humanity and mother.
Nerplex
User ID: 26765088
Canada
12/23/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just woke from a dream. I was in a home with a group of other people. The home or people were not familiar but it was really scary for a second. These beings of light appeared out of no way and they were going around touching everyone. Some ran in fear but the ones that stayed including myself even though I was fearful allowed this being to touch me and it was like pure energy and love flowing through me. I woke up and stuck in my head was the saying we shall not all sleep but in and instant we will all be changed. Weird
sssss

User ID: 30596462
Australia
12/23/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ive had 2 which have been repeating numerous times.

1) a cosmic flash with a change of being, gravity, followed by panic by the general populace.

2) world wide catastrophes. Quakes tsunami's and a pole shift.
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
12/24/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1750328

Awesome! Do you have other places where you post your dreams an or visions?
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
12/24/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has never happened to me before, I dream, but never about upcoming events. In the early morning of December 20,2012. I had a dream, must have been some kind of global shift with extreme lateral forces lasting just minutes. Enough force to have to hold on to walls/countertops to stay standing. The sun moved visibly from lower right horizon(that would be late afternoon here) to upper left. So that meant the US moved westward(reverse rotation)! and south to the southern hemisphere. GLP/internet was still working afterwards, so it was not destructive..
 Quoting: uscrusader1

Wow, awesome! Thanks for sharing
bill shitters 1.2

United Kingdom
12/24/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
heard these words twice last night while sleeping:

"look, listen, learn"

For those of us that are believers in the LORD JESUS CHRIST, we know that HE is our teacher....

so we need to walk closer with HIM so we can 'hear and 'see' what HE wants us to know.....

hf
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Cool seams we have similar message

The data plugs can be used for the look listen learn

And I have done a lot of looking listened to most but not learnt all just by outlook perseption

[link to au.youtube.com]

odinson222

User ID: 1136464
United States
01/03/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello All
I had the most amazing vision/dream last night. In my vision, my wife and I were sleeping in someone's house that had other kids there. I got up in the night and took a walk outside. The place where I was located was in the woods.

I looked up into the sky and there appeared who I thought was the Virgin Mary just laying straight out dressed in light blue flowery dress. She looked like Amazing Grace's avatar. She was huge in the sky. Then her body tilted up to a vertical position and disappeared. Then Angels appeared.

The vision took up a great portion of the night sky. It was like looking at a movie being displayed. The angels were huge with no wings. So much love was pouring out to me. I started celebrating and praising the Lord because I knew that this was the start of the Great Warning. For me I knew that it was my personal vision.

I went back inside to get others to see them. and then I woke up. I felt so amazed and full of the Father's love after that. I hope this is confirming that the Great Warning is coming soon. The only thing that troubles me is that I never was in my own home when I saw different things. I was always in someone's elses home in the country somewhere. Given that then there must be something that would push me to leave my own home. So we will see now won't we.

God Bless
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello All
I had the most amazing vision/dream last night. In my vision, my wife and I were sleeping in someone's house that had other kids there. I got up in the night and took a walk outside. The place where I was located was in the woods.

I looked up into the sky and there appeared who I thought was the Virgin Mary just laying straight out dressed in light blue flowery dress. She looked like Amazing Grace's avatar. She was huge in the sky. Then her body tilted up to a vertical position and disappeared. Then Angels appeared.

The vision took up a great portion of the night sky. It was like looking at a movie being displayed. The angels were huge with no wings. So much love was pouring out to me. I started celebrating and praising the Lord because I knew that this was the start of the Great Warning. For me I knew that it was my personal vision.

I went back inside to get others to see them. and then I woke up. I felt so amazed and full of the Father's love after that. I hope this is confirming that the Great Warning is coming soon. The only thing that troubles me is that I never was in my own home when I saw different things. I was always in someone's elses home in the country somewhere. Given that then there must be something that would push me to leave my own home. So we will see now won't we.

God Bless
 Quoting: odinson222

awesome vision! I especially like the part where you were filled with the FATHER's love!

"to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge —that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Ephesians 3:18-19
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31438583
United States
01/03/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

ana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
01/03/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Trippy vision of heaven REPOST...broken into three parts.
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
01/03/2013 11:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
I have not had any prophetic dreams in months, however last night I did have a dream prophetic in nature...

I was driving down the road with a good friend of my mother's in the passenger seat, as I was driving the sun was so bright I could hardly see the road, I put my viser down to block some of the blinding white rays of the sun, when Ann the lady I was with says..Look! over there..I turned my head toward the left where I saw a second sun coming over the horizon, this SUN was so white and bright as well, but I could look at this Sun without my eyes hurting...I could see 2 Suns one on the right and left of my vision....

I am not sure what it all means....
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1

GLP