Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 4,429
Pageviews Today: 9,181Threads Today: 4Posts Today: 72
12:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1303566
United States
04/25/2011 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!!
Dreamt last night about the city of Gainesville for some reason! I saw it on a weather map. It had the color red concentrated over it which must mean severe storms of some kind. I thought of Gainesville in Florida but I look it up and see that there's a few...one in Georgia, Texas and Virginia! But it did feel like Florida. I also saw the word "levees" so that was not good! Just had to post!
 Quoting: GodisWaiting4U

Looks like there might be fulfillment of the word 'levees.'
Check out this thread.....
Thread: ////\\\\Missouri Levee Near Breaking Point////\\\\\
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Oh no! The Midwest has been getting hit with everything lately verysad
sailormon
User ID: 1357249
United States
04/25/2011 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't read many of the come backs here, but elsewhere others have dreamed what I did or similar. Nothing I have to say is scriptural in nature, I am not that kind of guy.

A year ago, I saw a planet just to the right and further out from our moon, very clearly.

Two nights ago, this came back more clearly. There was the planet only clear, but still near the moon and it was beautiful. It was wooded evenly over the whole globe in random patchwork and perhaps water is what separated the islands of wooded land, somewhat like river world.

What was odd, was how fast it circled the earth, went like hell. Also tagging alone were these oblong pancake like structures which were like the larger planet, but obviously made and also had an atmosphere and they were floating above the earth as well. Pretty damn cool to see these. Don't have a clue what that would do to the earth however.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1307934
United States
04/26/2011 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
my ex hada vision while she was driving of a street in Los Angeles catching fire. She also had dreams of a blue beam type hologram.

I've had dreams and visions of UFO's and comets...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920425
United States
04/26/2011 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just read Lisa-Lisa's thread on the dreams and visions from D. Duduman.....wow! They were powerful, amazing and scarey. I remember reading them years ago....but now they seem to make so much more sense!

Here is the thread:

Thread: Dreams & Visions from Dumitru Duduman
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/26/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dreamt last night about the city of Gainesville for some reason! I saw it on a weather map. It had the color red concentrated over it which must mean severe storms of some kind. I thought of Gainesville in Florida but I look it up and see that there's a few...one in Georgia, Texas and Virginia! But it did feel like Florida. I also saw the word "levees" so that was not good! Just had to post!

Levees again:

Levee breaches downriver of Mo. town

[link to news.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/26/2011 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump gasp !
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
04/27/2011 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1359086
United States
04/27/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
in 1992, I had a vision I was on a beach nude where there is white sand. I was with a white man I did not know. We all drowned in a huge wave of excitement of our nude bodies.

fast foward till now...I am in Florida..about to go on a vacation in May on the beach on the west coast of florida
 Quoting: Faithful and Truth 1236522
Revo/elation

United States
04/28/2011 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Electric Moon

User ID: 1338634
United States
04/28/2011 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the spring of 2001, I lived in a small city on Puget Sound. One night, I dreamt I was walking along the waterfront when I heard a roaring overhead. I looked up just in time to see a plane smash into a tall building on the hillside above me. Fire rained down, people were screaming, and debris fell from the sky; for a moment I was terrified and started to run.

Then a powerful but gentle voice said, "Stop. Don't be afraid. Watch and remember." Somehow, I knew I could trust that voice, even though I couldn't see who was speaking, so I did as I was told.

During the course of the dream, four planes crashed into the sides of buildings above me. The details of the destruction were incredibly vivid. But as I watched, I realized that it was all happening somewhere else, not in my city. And as awful as it was, I was able to relax and stop being afraid because I knew that as horrible as that scene was, I was safe.

Needless to say, I was pretty freaked out come September 11 of that year.

I almost never have nightmares, or unpleasant dreams of any sort. But I've had a rash of anxious, urgent-feeling dreams lately, most of which I can't remember. But there's one I do remember clearly, from this past weekend:

I'm in a coffeehouse, sitting at a table near the front window with at least three other people (there may be a fourth). It's a very dark, rainy, windy day--so dark, it feels like night is falling, even though I know it's only about 3:00 in the afternoon. The wind is gusting hard, throwing sheets of water against the plate glass windows. This isn't the normal rain we get here in the Seattle area (gentle, drizzly); it's a deluge.

There are a few other patrons in the cafe, but it's very quiet. There's no music playing. I'm wearing a heavy sweater and a jacket, but I'm still chilly. On some tables, small tealight candles are burning in glass holders. There are only a couple of lights on in the place, and they are small LEDs, giving off a little bit of bluish-white light that somehow makes the day seem even darker and grayer. None of the other patrons are using laptops.

Sitting across from me is a brunette woman a few years older than me (in her early- to mid-50s, perhaps; I'm currently 44). Next to her is a still-vigorous man in his late 70s or early 80s with a kindly look about him. Next to me, on my right, is a very old lady (well into her 90s, if not over 100) with white hair pulled back in a bun. She doesn't talk, but I somehow know that she's still very sharp, despite her age, and doesn't miss a thing.

The woman across from me is crying. I don't know her well; this is the first time we've met. Her problem? She can't stand the rain anymore. It just keeps pouring, the wind keeps blowing, and it's driving her insane. "It never used to be like this," she says. "All I want it to do is go back to normal. I'll be okay, then." The old man nods sympathetically and pats her on the shoulder; the rain's been driving a lot of people crazy.

I reach out and put my hand on her forearm. I'm a bit frustrated with her, but I decide to keep my cool. "I don't think you understand," I tell her. "This IS normal. The weather has changed, and this is the new normal." The old man looks a bit rattled as I say this so bluntly, but says nothing. "It's not going back. The old weather patterns are gone. So you have a choice: you can keep wishing it was different, or you can adapt to the way things are now."

I suspect the other dreams I've had lately have been along the same lines as this one. Even when I don't remember the entire dream, however, certain motifs stand out and keep recurring: dark days, heavy rain, strong winds, shortages of food and other items, severely restricted energy consumption. I don't get a sense of constant danger or complete societal breakdown, but it's definitely a time of hard adjustment to new realities.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2011 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the spring of 2001, I lived in a small city on Puget Sound. One night, I dreamt I was walking along the waterfront when I heard a roaring overhead. I looked up just in time to see a plane smash into a tall building on the hillside above me. Fire rained down, people were screaming, and debris fell from the sky; for a moment I was terrified and started to run.

Then a powerful but gentle voice said, "Stop. Don't be afraid. Watch and remember." Somehow, I knew I could trust that voice, even though I couldn't see who was speaking, so I did as I was told.

During the course of the dream, four planes crashed into the sides of buildings above me. The details of the destruction were incredibly vivid. But as I watched, I realized that it was all happening somewhere else, not in my city. And as awful as it was, I was able to relax and stop being afraid because I knew that as horrible as that scene was, I was safe.

Needless to say, I was pretty freaked out come September 11 of that year.

I almost never have nightmares, or unpleasant dreams of any sort. But I've had a rash of anxious, urgent-feeling dreams lately, most of which I can't remember. But there's one I do remember clearly, from this past weekend:

I'm in a coffeehouse, sitting at a table near the front window with at least three other people (there may be a fourth). It's a very dark, rainy, windy day--so dark, it feels like night is falling, even though I know it's only about 3:00 in the afternoon. The wind is gusting hard, throwing sheets of water against the plate glass windows. This isn't the normal rain we get here in the Seattle area (gentle, drizzly); it's a deluge.

There are a few other patrons in the cafe, but it's very quiet. There's no music playing. I'm wearing a heavy sweater and a jacket, but I'm still chilly. On some tables, small tealight candles are burning in glass holders. There are only a couple of lights on in the place, and they are small LEDs, giving off a little bit of bluish-white light that somehow makes the day seem even darker and grayer. None of the other patrons are using laptops.

Sitting across from me is a brunette woman a few years older than me (in her early- to mid-50s, perhaps; I'm currently 44). Next to her is a still-vigorous man in his late 70s or early 80s with a kindly look about him. Next to me, on my right, is a very old lady (well into her 90s, if not over 100) with white hair pulled back in a bun. She doesn't talk, but I somehow know that she's still very sharp, despite her age, and doesn't miss a thing.

The woman across from me is crying. I don't know her well; this is the first time we've met. Her problem? She can't stand the rain anymore. It just keeps pouring, the wind keeps blowing, and it's driving her insane. "It never used to be like this," she says. "All I want it to do is go back to normal. I'll be okay, then." The old man nods sympathetically and pats her on the shoulder; the rain's been driving a lot of people crazy.

I reach out and put my hand on her forearm. I'm a bit frustrated with her, but I decide to keep my cool. "I don't think you understand," I tell her. "This IS normal. The weather has changed, and this is the new normal." The old man looks a bit rattled as I say this so bluntly, but says nothing. "It's not going back. The old weather patterns are gone. So you have a choice: you can keep wishing it was different, or you can adapt to the way things are now."

I suspect the other dreams I've had lately have been along the same lines as this one. Even when I don't remember the entire dream, however, certain motifs stand out and keep recurring: dark days, heavy rain, strong winds, shortages of food and other items, severely restricted energy consumption. I don't get a sense of constant danger or complete societal breakdown, but it's definitely a time of hard adjustment to new realities.
 Quoting: Electric Moon

thank you for sharing your dreams. The one before 9/11 is something else!

Yes, we are living in interesting times. The LORD is allowing for these terrible storms, off the chart weather and earthquakes. HE is trying to wake us by shaking us.

If people would humble themselves, confess and pray, the severity that has come upon us will be lessened.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1360584
United States
04/28/2011 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Good Morning

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2011 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the LORD saying to HIS peope today?
X
User ID: 1351603
United States
04/29/2011 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just purchased an Angelite sphere that I will be using to scry for my visionary art endeavors. That is usually when I see visions and receive words.

I will be starting a thread with whatever significant visions arise.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Judge says Mississippi levee can be blown up

[link to news.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/30/2011 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

sad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1363407
United States
04/30/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

sad

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/30/2011 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is getting stranger and stranger.....check these links out....

now they're going to blow up a levee in MO:

[link to www.semissourian.com]

apparently this is where the N.M. fault is:

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364044
United States
04/30/2011 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Comet will hit the Earth at the coordinates '20-30' degrees (possibly the Gulf of Mexico) in May, with mankind being given an hour's warning in advance; a 'Solar Holocaust' will occur on 15 May; the city of Denver will be devastated by the effects of a pole shift and a plague from God, and vast areas of the USA will be submerged; my latest prediction is that there will be a tsunami in Norway shortly.

If I'm wrong, remember not to shoot the messenger.

macgunend343

EDIT: Also, I dreamt back in January of there being two Suns (or possibly moons) in the sky, with the one on the left (I think) having the impression of a triangle pointing down, and the one on the right of a triangle pointing up. I was on riding on a some sort of a boat through my town centre, which had some sort of a party on board (a ship of fools sailing on?)
 Quoting: SERIOUSFACE

I had a dream last night about two moons but the moon turned into a craft searching for something. Strange
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/01/2011 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is getting stranger and stranger.....check these links out....

now they're going to blow up a levee in MO:

[link to www.semissourian.com]

apparently this is where the N.M. fault is:

[link to www.youtube.com]

It's getting very close now...all we can do is wait and see hiding

No significant dreams but lots of scenarios of visiting my mother in Florida, being at hotels packed with many families and my mom being there as a hostess of some kind. Just two nights ago, I dreamt I was on that huge Boeing plane they built in Europe, with my mom again. This time she was like the head flight attendant and was giving me the run down on the amenities the plane has...weird scratching
Revo/elation

United States
05/03/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1294496
Canada
05/04/2011 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
literally just heard these words:

'it is all just a ploy.'

blink

I think it might have to do with what is the number one news coverage right now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
05/04/2011 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
last night I 'saw' the number '3' four times.

'3' is the number of 'divine perfection.'
'4' is the number of what HE 'created.'

Heard, 'there is divine perfection in my creation.'

It grieves me to think how man has so messed up HIS creation. HE meant it for good, but we used it for evil.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
05/04/2011 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also had a dream about floods. There are going to more floods on the farms and agriculture.

whew...it has been a busy 24-36 hours for me!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
05/05/2011 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
In my sleep I saw an outline map of Miami, Florida.

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
05/06/2011 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone had any dreams, words or visions from the LORD this week??
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
05/08/2011 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1375357
United States
05/08/2011 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also had a dream about floods. There are going to more floods on the farms and agriculture.

whew...it has been a busy 24-36 hours for me!!!

I saw rushing river waters over river banks as well.
Godsontoo

User ID: 1258525
United States
05/08/2011 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dreamt I was a Hollywood movie star Oh my bad this isn't the 60's music thread.
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. †.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306455
United States
05/08/2011 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had this dream some time this past wk.

I was sleeping on the couch cause I was sick. (ear infections and a cough) My head was towards the sliding glass doors (east). I woke up with my ears draining fluid, I was annoyed so I switched positions so I was facing the sliding glass doors (opposite from where I started). As soon as my head hit the pillow I was instantly asleep and dreaming I was asleep.

In the dream I start to wake up and only slightly open my eyes. There is a bright golden white light coming from the direction of the sliding glass doors. There are people in the room with me, standing next to the couch. I am told not to look at them. (mentally, no words are actually spoken) I keep my eyes focused on the couch and the floor. I can see what I believe to be legs only the skin is very dark and leathery like an older person that spends too much time in the sun.

One of them lifts up my left arm and slides a wrist watch on it. I look at it. I can feel the cold metal on my wrist and its heavy. I tell them it reminds me of the watch I gotten my son for his 16th birthday only the face on this one is a rectangle instead of round. They both have the same pretty blue face. I notice the time on the watch; it is 10:24. Then I notice the date. It is kind of fuzzy and I wished I had my glasses on. It either say May or June and next to it is either 13 or 15. The date is where the 3 would normally be and the second hand was in the way of the month.

The people then remove the watch, tell me not to tell any one what I was told and slowly the light goes toward the sliding glass door before disappearing. I then close my eyes and go back to sleep. Immediately after I go to sleep in the dream, I wake up.

I get up, light a cigarette and look at the clock. It is 10:30, it has only been 20 minutes since I switched positions on the couch.

I vaguely remember there being more conversation in the dream, but can not for the life of me remember what it was.

It has been driving me crazy for a wk. I have been unsure if I should tell anyone the whole dream because I was told not to. So I haven't, until now. I saw this thread and felt it was time to share it. I know its weird. :(

I have prophetic dreams all the time and they are very clear, this one is not. It confuses me.

GLP