Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,659 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,009
Pageviews Today: 660,548Threads Today: 216Posts Today: 3,998
08:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

the smoking gun that obama's BC is fake...................

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1343515
United States
04/28/2011 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
the smoking gun that obama's BC is fake...................
Kenya was not Kenya until December 12th 1964 named so after a man named Jamo Kenatta (a typical african "president" (dictator). It was British East Africa until that time. This "BC" that obama is peddling as legit has his Fathers country as Kenya, and this was over 2 years before the existance of Kenya.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1279465
United States
04/28/2011 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: the smoking gun that obama's BC is fake...................
obviously everyone who can think knows obama is 'fake' somehow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1316553
United States
04/28/2011 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sp mistake jamo kenYatta..sorry
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295229
United States
04/28/2011 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Map of Africa in 1960 -

[link to www.maps.com]

It was still called Kenya despite its political name at the time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1360082
United States
04/28/2011 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
inya
Enchanted Wanderer

User ID: 1361277
Australia
04/28/2011 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
inya
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1360082

Wow, you guys will just try anything huh? Kinda makes you wonder if the reporter on this video was actually asking birthers his questions
Thread: Are Americans Really This Stupid?
Time for a new reality [link to www.thevenusproject.com]
Get A Kit, Make A Plan, Be Prepared. Zombie Apocalypses Do Happen!
"whoever forgets his history is condemned to repeat it"
“The Sun of Light shines in the Heart as Love.”
The Truth of Life descends from the world of Eternal Light {the sun} to illuminate the minds, regenerate the hearts, raise and renew the souls of all the sons of Truth destined to constitute the nucleus of the new humanity - Peter Deunov
"Knowledge is the Great Endowment of the Creator that lives within you and allows you to experience & express humanity’s One Spirituality, beyond all divisions of race, culture, nation & religion. Knowledge alone has the power both to guide and protect the individual and to unite and enable humanity to chart a new way forward"
douglas 606
User ID: 1362705
United States
04/29/2011 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
One element of the recent Obama Long Form Certificate has today come under consideration as evidence of amateurish tampering.

In 1961 the BC forms were typed on a manual typewriter that was set for a left margin and tabbed to the form being filled in. Most documents were designed for tabbed typing, which is of course only sensible. I've done this many times.

With the Nordyke BCs we see that items, 1,6,8,10, 13,15 of the inserted information that's typed is presented with a clean vertical left margin. The additional filled-in information is evenly spaced vertically in the provided fields].

On the recent Obama LFC we see that the left margin is not vertical and the information inserted into the same fields is high, low, moved to the right and all over the place, so to speak.

It appears that a person who may have altered this form was not familiar with old typewriters and forms and was not aware of this. Therefore, these discrepancies, raise a red flag.

Expert forensic examiners of course will have to study the offered document to be able to state if this doc is altered or not. So far, things don't look too promising that this is an authentic unaltered document.

I'm not a total expert on document authentication but I am very well acquainted with old forms and manual typewriters. In my Navy days I filled in hundreds of similar forms and I always set the tab and margin to FIT the form.

DH

GLP