Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,001 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,431
Pageviews Today: 258,726Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,557
03:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PRESIDENT OBAMA SCRUBBED SPACE SHUTTLE MISSION SO HE COULD CHAT WITH ASTRONAUTS!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361353
Australia
04/30/2011 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
PRESIDENT OBAMA SCRUBBED SPACE SHUTTLE MISSION SO HE COULD CHAT WITH ASTRONAUTS!!!!
[link to www.politico.com]

"The launch was scrubbed because of [...] President Barack Obama, whose controversial space policy could cost him votes here on the Space Coast as he tries to win this politically pivotal state’s electoral votes again in 2012.

The scrub, announced while the president was in Alabama reviewing damage from a slew of tornadoes that ripped through the South earlier this week, didn’t stop Obama from bringing his family to tour the facility. He met with the astronauts, and Endeavour Commander Mark Kelly thanked him for coming."

Read more: [link to www.politico.com]

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1316642
United States
04/30/2011 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA SCRUBBED SPACE SHUTTLE MISSION SO HE COULD CHAT WITH ASTRONAUTS!!!!
sure he did
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126871
United States
04/30/2011 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA SCRUBBED SPACE SHUTTLE MISSION SO HE COULD CHAT WITH ASTRONAUTS!!!!
i heard its because michelle infected the astronauts with somehting in quarantine. she hadnt disclosed certain medical data. and 2 of the astronauts are ill.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
04/30/2011 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
i heard its because michelle infected the astronauts with somehting in quarantine. she hadnt disclosed certain medical data. and 2 of the astronauts are ill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126871

Is that right? What did she give them? I bet it was measles. Astronauts hate measles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236429
United States
04/30/2011 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.politico.com]

"The launch was scrubbed because of [...] President Barack Obama, whose controversial space policy could cost him votes here on the Space Coast as he tries to win this politically pivotal state’s electoral votes again in 2012.

The scrub, announced while the president was in Alabama reviewing damage from a slew of tornadoes that ripped through the South earlier this week, didn’t stop Obama from bringing his family to tour the facility. He met with the astronauts, and Endeavour Commander Mark Kelly thanked him for coming."

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1361353

Why do you knowingly mislead people. I'm no fan of Obama, but your own link says the mission was scrubbed because of a problem with the heating system. Do you hate so much that you have to make up lies? It's just strange to me.

By JONATHAN ALLEN | 4/29/11 9:31 AM EDT Updated: 4/29/11 11:48 PM EDT

KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla. – All of the pieces were in place for a storybook space shuttle launch here Friday: a crystal-clear sky, a presidential visit, and the astronaut-and-a-congresswoman love story that periodically captivates the nation. All of the pieces, save for the big one: the shuttle.

The launch was scrubbed because of a problem with the heating system in one of Endeavour’s three auxiliary power units, putting the spacecraft in violation of the criteria for a launch, NASA officials said. The problem could have led to a fuel leak, said Mike Moses, the head of the launch management team.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
04/30/2011 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm no fan of Obama, but your own link says the mission was scrubbed because of a problem with the heating system.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1236429

that bit was boring so i skipped over it to get to the bit where OBAMA MET THE ASTRONAUTS!!!!

GLP