Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,376 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,184,195
Pageviews Today: 1,977,415Threads Today: 816Posts Today: 14,144
07:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Was Obama Born Before Hospital Was Named?

seeker12
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1023601
United States
04/30/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Was Obama Born Before Hospital Was Named?
Just read this from a site called: Five Doves

[link to www.bad] goose/letters/apr2011/apr.htm

John (30 Apr 2011)
"Barack Obama Birth C- that Hospital was not created until 1978"

Hello, I am a faithful reader of your website but have no idea how to post a comment and until today. I've come across something worth sharing from a facebook friend regarding the current Birth certificate that Barack Obama is now "Putting Out". The following was written by a FB friend, in which can be easily researched and verified as my friend has done on his own:

"Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children...’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?"

My question is: Has anyone else come across this info and can they prove it?
AlasBabylon

User ID: 833993
United States
04/30/2011 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Was Obama Born Before Hospital Was Named?
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 842983
United States
04/30/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The White House decided their best defense would be to ridicule anyone that noticed the Birth Certificate was fake. Surprisingly, their strategy seems to be working.
Brodley Bro
User ID: 1365117
United States
05/01/2011 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your stupid the hospital was named that in 1931
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1354789
United States
05/01/2011 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Brodley Bro 1365117

proof please
moron
User ID: 1369714
United States
05/04/2011 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you are going to accuse somebody of being stupid while using a contraction to do so, you might want to do i correctly... (You're - a contraction for you are")
moron
User ID: 1369714
United States
05/04/2011 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
at least mine was a typo. (i instead of it)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369701
Slovenia
05/04/2011 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children...’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?"

Quoting: seeker12

Pathetic:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"...In 1931, its name was changed to the Kapiʻolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital.

...In 1971, its name was changed to Kapiʻolani Hospital."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369701
Slovenia
05/04/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Pathetic:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"...In 1931, its name was changed to the Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital.

...In 1971, its name was changed to Kapi'olani Hospital."

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1369701

edit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246648
United States
05/04/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just read this from a site called: Five Doves

[link to www.bad] goose/letters/apr2011/apr.htm

John (30 Apr 2011)
"Barack Obama Birth C- that Hospital was not created until 1978"

I heard that as well but then someone stated something like the birth certificate was "generated" on demand. Sort of like going to the dmv and getting a new title for your car printed as an official document. Hence the print out used the "current" name of the facility not the name prior to merging.

I'm not sure that I buy that explanation but with the computerization of everything nowadays it might be the case.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1270996
United States
05/04/2011 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
This issue annoys the living shit out of libtards. They are scared to death real proof will surface because they know their messiah has about as much history in the real world as elmer fudd. Ridicule is all they have to defend their status quo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1349117
United States
05/04/2011 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently so
Gerbis Rosell
User ID: 1081321
United States
05/08/2011 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I looked on the Wikipedia page for the hospital, and I noted at the bottom that the page was last revised on May 1, 2011. Hmmmm. Seems to me that a little bit of rewriting of history (changing dates) could have happened. How would we know for sure???
JOKE
User ID: 1376422
Canada
05/09/2011 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
People are ready to believe anything the governmet
put out. When are the people going to take the blinders off and realize we are no longer free. Oboma is the beginning of the end. How can we be so blinded to the truth.

WAKE UP AMERICA! OUR MEN AND WOMEN PROTECTING OUR RIGHTS ARE DYING EVERYDAY FOR AN UNGRATEFUL AND REBELIOUS NATION.

WAKE UP AMERICA OUR MINDS ARE BEING CORRUPTED

WAKE UP AMERICA THIS NATION IS BEING LAUGHED AT AND WE ARE NO LONGER THE SUPER POWER GOD MENT FOR US TO BE.

STAY STUPID AND ACCEPT WHATEVER THE GOVERNMENT PUTS ON US

STAY STUID AND DO NOTHING ABOUT THE TRAITORS THAT ARE IN THE GOVERNMENT WE WILL REEP WHAT WE SOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1377218
United States
05/10/2011 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Legal document ok for you?? Here's one from 1934. Make sure you look at the name of the facility. [link to scholar.google.com]

Maybe medical journals will work....

"The Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital of Honolulu announces three new residents to their resident staff: Dr. Charles M. Van Duyne, of Wilmington, Illinois, graduate of University of Illinois in 1947,"
Source: Hawaii medical journal: Volume 10, 1950

"at the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital, Honolulu, during the 10 year period from 1952 to 1961."
Source: Obstetrical & gynecological survey, Volume 18, Issues 4-6

"Richard Davi has been appointed administrator of Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital, Honolulu, where he has been assistant administrator since 1962."
Source: Modern hospital: Volume 102, 1962

Here's another link for you regarding the name. [link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

By the way, those legal documents include case numbers, names, etc. Anyone can contact the courts and find out if it is true or not.
Modified Wikkipedia same tim
User ID: 1378831
South Korea
05/11/2011 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote

You know you got that info from Wikkipedia. Who you think owns that? Also chek the Date May 1st when they modified that listing? Strange its about the same time the birth certificate was released. How often you think they modify a Factual listing? Think about it.
To the post hosp.was named i
User ID: 1463972
United States
07/11/2011 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The document you referred to is a court case before the US 9th circuit court of appeals. This is fine, however, Hawaii did not become a state until 1959. Check your history as I did.
My question is this; Did the US circuit court have jurisdiction over Hawaii prior to 1959, or is this court case false, made up?

GLP