You alive mate?
Oversober
User ID: 2506031
United States
08/31/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
Hi John, about UA 175, where are its lights located?
Birdmanwishing

User ID: 22785247
Canada
09/01/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks...........
MeEhHhH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372759
Canada
09/01/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oops above - Mr Lear lol

Also
Can u speak about Chemtrailimg Planes and technology and what PILOTS are being told or taught a i am sure they are interferring to some degree w light refraction of the aluminum strotnium and barium etc
And onfirm this has nothin to do w anything expect "urban sustainibility" and depopulation?
Also the illuminatiinfo.com site shows a countown simce 2002 ending sept 9/2012 where there is talk of an ELE event asteroid to hit antarctica ... Is this a false flag to cover HAARP being used to Crack antarctica in half as per the mission in 1947 and the article dated Feb 2012 stating that they have successfully drille theough into the under ice pack lake Voltek(sp) .. As www.accuweather.com shows MAJOR activity no one can surmise the sheer size of whats being picked up on radar past couple of weeks . Theres is a thread here on glp
"what is happening
In antarctica "

Thank you .
West coast of canada
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372759

No reply to either of my posts???
Hmmm and u havent replied to anything since ....
Where did u go?
Bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372759
Canada
09/01/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
IMPORTANT

Much Respect Mr Lear
Can u please confirm that AREA 51 is Nothing
More than a FILM STUDiO bringing us such hits as Te Moon landing , mars landing and all Rebel middle East Footage showing gun toting rebels in deserts?

Also pls confirm for the good ppl that Roswell crash is Staged and that all of this is one huge plan to unite tye world as Ronald Regan said under the threat of a FALSE Alien attack ???
And that all the ufos ppl are seeing belong to the Reptilian govts running our planet ... Explain to the ppl pls Mr Lear that the UFOs are govt technology and the aliens the people are hoping and have been indoctrinated to believe are coming are actually their own govt coming to a global totalitarian state of agenda 21???
Thank you sincerely
Lets stop perpetuating propeganda

Note :Cant edit my text any other way lol .. Apology .. Iphones r a pain in the as to type quickly on

Curious to your answer so im bumping this ..

Pls just admit you are Paid controlled disclosure ... Like The rest pls so we can worry about the real threat which is our children becoming Mcdonalds hamburger meat :( and the complete disintegration of the integrity of our countries and why we are taking over the entire middle east...
Or are we lol?

Isnt this is all one huge fraud and subsequent steps for the fake alien invasion ... I dont doubt we have alien tech ... But THEY have Always Been here and are shapeshifting reptilians who rule the vatican , the govts and the monarchies of the "bluebloods" the makers of the pyramids NEVER LEFT ppl!! Or are they ?lol Thats why ancient aliens tv shows etc jesseV/A-J/DavidI, whitley streiber are all shills because this is end game .. Reptiles1. Humans0
They are not human ... Unless the media is actually controlling the live on television reptilian eyes of people like Maury Povich amd newscasters shapeshifting so bad they walk OFF camera during one story while talking lol
cud be part of the hoax also ...
And im not sure anyone especially with your credientals in your position can be sure of anything except being an agent of controlled disclosure ...
The UFOS being filmed worldwide by ppl
are Govt CRAFT ... From reading between the lines amd then reading between them further amd further all the way down the rabbit hole of this proverbial "matrix" we seem to be trapped in lol one can only dedicw this is true based on everything to be found when someone is actually looking instead of falling into the side traps set to catch the seekers

How long has the govt been distracting us by releasing " project bluebook ... People like Bob Lazar ... Ranting Comspiracy theorist leader just collecting "fans" names and info to pass along tothe govt? , C2C etc
We arent even getting abducted by aliens ... We are being abducted by our govt - who may or may not be reptilians lol

No one in this is truly legit ... All the truly legit ppl are dead or missing from every supposed "event" already lol

Bump this is my second post ... Unreplied to so far
Why so quiet all of a sudden?
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
09/01/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John, what are your thoughts on Morgellons? I have seen red and blue like wires in a glob of jelly like sore on my Daughters chest. Several sores in fact. I have a different type it flares up about once a year on one of my arms. sorta like tiny blood blisters that break and leave red sores with a black circle outlining the sore. I itch so bad and sorta feels like someone pulling the hair on my arm. I have this feeling I have live creatures under my skin.
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 13456274
United States
09/01/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oops above - Mr Lear lol

Also
Can u speak about Chemtrailimg Planes and technology and what PILOTS are being told or taught a i am sure they are interferring to some degree w light refraction of the aluminum strotnium and barium etc
And onfirm this has nothin to do w anything expect "urban sustainibility" and depopulation?
Also the illuminatiinfo.com site shows a countown simce 2002 ending sept 9/2012 where there is talk of an ELE event asteroid to hit antarctica ... Is this a false flag to cover HAARP being used to Crack antarctica in half as per the mission in 1947 and the article dated Feb 2012 stating that they have successfully drille theough into the under ice pack lake Voltek(sp) .. As www.accuweather.com shows MAJOR activity no one can surmise the sheer size of whats being picked up on radar past couple of weeks . Theres is a thread here on glp
"what is happening
In antarctica "

Thank you .
West coast of canada

No reply to either of my posts???
Hmmm and u havent replied to anything since ....
Where did u go?
Bump

Tired. Will write when I wake up.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
SteveJ

User ID: 17602296
United States
09/02/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, you’ve said over and over again that we didn’t have an manned flights to the moon.

I just found a 3.5 hour video/film title “What happened on the Moon”
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKainIQiaKA&feature=related

It has a remarkable amount of history, original still shots, original NASA film, and a ton of analysis substantiating the claim that it was a hoax. I just thought you and those reading your threads would like to have other sources where people are saying the same thing as you.

Cheers!

Last Edited by SteveJ on 09/02/2012 10:14 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
09/02/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, you’ve said over and over again that we didn’t have an manned flights to the moon.

I just found a 3.5 hour video/film title “What happened on the Moon”
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKainIQiaKA&feature=related

It has a remarkable amount of history, original still shots, original NASA film, and a ton of analysis substantiating the claim that it was a hoax. I just thought you and those reading your threads would like to have other sources where people are saying the same thing as you.

Cheers!
 Quoting: SteveJ

Steve, you may also like Wagging the Moon Doggie.

Whilst not a vid, it is a great read. This fella was one of the first to question 9:11 also, posting an article the very next day on anomalies he saw.

[link to davesweb.cnchost.com]

Another vid, all be it a bit.... theatrical, is "A funny thing happened on the way to the moon"

I'm interested in Bart Sibrel's footage, but quite frankly would get in line behind Aldrin to punch this a-hole in the face. There are ways of confronting people with things other than his crap way.

BHD hf
johnlear  (OP)

United States
09/04/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for answering all these questions:

I have a few:

1. I can't find a specific thread about Dr. Judy Wood because it's in your sig, so can you elaborate on your opinion of her work. Did you read her book?
 Quoting: cebu4u

Yes, I read it.

Very, very thorough. Needs to be read by anybody interested in what happened on 911. Her opinion: molecular dissociation. Other than the fact that a hurricane was located 100 miles to the east of New York and could be related to the power generated she does not comment on who or what was the cause of the molecular dissociation.

2. When you come back in another generation, is it possible to remember your previous generations? Are you improved each time based on your behaviour (re: hate, greed)?

No. we are prevented from knowing anything about our past lives. The reason for this is to keep us from taking advantage of lessons learned. Why? Wouldn’t we benefit?

Yes, of course. But they (ET) want the lessons learned to be more than ‘monkey see monkey do’. Why? It is something to do with the way the soul is matured. I am working on a better way to explain this. Not to worry though.

You learn their way or you don’t. If you don’t you recycle on aj is a shills. If you do you don’t have to come back to a aj is a shill. Think of it this way: at the end of your life there is a test. And they don’t want anybody cheating. And knowing what they want before the test is cheating. And yes. My telling you this is cheating. Are you improved each time. Sometimes.

3. What's your opinion of the Mars Curiosity Mission?

Since Mars has a population considerably more than earth, has a breathable atmosphere, a blue sky, gravity the same as earth, I think that most photos are of northern Canada, the Antarctic and Death Valley. Some may have been taken from very strategic locations on Mars to prevent anybody from Earth knowing the truth. Why? Because that’s the way whoever runs NAZA wants it.

But before you can accept the truth about Mars you have to understand that Newton’s Universal Law of Gravitation is wrong. You have to understand that there is no basis for Newton’s assumption that gravitational force is due to and is proportional to the quantity and density of matter. And to understand that you have to go back to Newton’s original statement which did not include his equation for the Universal Law of Gravitation.

That equation (F=ma=G x m1m2/r2) was inserted by persons unknown after Newton’s death. This false equation has been perpetuated by all matter of mathematical schemes including a measurement of gravity of the moon by Apollo 15. Newton’s equation uses false/unsupported measurements of the moon’s density. And if we use the Bullialdus Law of Inverse Square which does not require density but only size, distance and neutral point the gravitational force of the moon is about 70% that of earth.

So.

If we accept the Bullialdus equation then there is no possibility that any of the Apollo missions went to the moon simply because there was not enough fuel to overcome the gravity of a descent, landing, re-ascent, and re-dock not to mention getting to the moon and getting back.

Thanks again, you really make me think differently.

One more morsel of food for thought: why did Admiral Simon Newcomb, head of the U.S. Naval Observatory in Washington D.C. go all the way to Paris in 1870 to discredit a prestigious Danish Mathematician and Astronomer for his theory presented in 1856 to the Royal Astronomical Society that based on his calculations that the moons calculated and actual distance from earth by 59 kilometers making the density of the moon far greater than the alleged 3.34gr/cm3?

Answer: Because Admiral Newcomb already knew the real density of the moon was far greater and he (the Navy) didn’t want and speculation about people living there. Admiral Newcomb’s proof? None. He used the time tested method of character assassination.

Last Edited by johnlear on 09/04/2012 02:37 PM
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23179090
Israel
09/04/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

Curious what you know of Boyd Bushman

You talk to him ?

If so what interesting things did he share with you ?

How come he can reveal so much

whats up with that ?

There are NO Debunkers after him

wtf ?

thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23219912
Israel
09/05/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

You talk to him ?

whats up with that ?

wtf ?

thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23179090

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
HaveBlue

User ID: 11403366
New Zealand
09/05/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
AC you have a living? national treasure in Mordechai Vanunu
Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1670967
Canada
09/05/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
IMPORTANT

Much Respect Lear
More than a FILM STUDiO bringing us such hits as Te Moon landing , mars landing and all Rebel middle East Footage showing guntotimg rebels in deserts?

Also pls cOnfirm for the good ppl that Roswell crash is Staged and that all of this is one huge plan to unite tye world as Ronald Regan said under the threat of a FALSE Alien attack ???
And that all the ufos ppl are seeing belong to the Reptilian govts running our planet ... Explain to the ppl pls r Lear that the UFOs are govt technology and the aliens the people are hoping and have been indoctrinated to believe are coming are actually their own govt coming to a global totalitarian state of agenda 21???
Thank you sincerely

THIRD BUMP
Still No reply?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1670967
Canada
09/05/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oops above - Mr Lear lol

Also
"what is happening
In antarctica "

Thank you .
West coast of canada

THIRD BUMP! Still no reply
U said ud reply after youslept .. A week ago !
U seem to be replying to everyone elses posts except my 2....
Funny
My 2 posts are really the only ones that actually SOLVE the propeganda war and expose all "gurus" as agents if fulldisclosure to propegate the FAKE alien agenda!
Area 51 has NO aliens its a damn FILM and production studio that films The Moon Landing .. Roswell Fake crash , allMiddle East Rebel footage shown onthenews .. All Mars footage ...
NASA is all 4000 nazi scientists given dual citizenship theu project paperclip
ITS ALL FAKE! Everything from NASA IS FAKE PPL!!
This is Fourth Reich .... Nothingmore
Wake UP

And thisisabout collecting NAMES for the Govt of concious ppl ...
johnlear  (OP)

United States
09/05/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
IMPORTANT

Much Respect Lear
More than a FILM STUDiO bringing us such hits as Te Moon landing , mars landing and all Rebel middle East Footage showing guntotimg rebels in deserts?

No, I don’t think the moon landings were filmed at Area 51. Kubrick filmed them and I think it was in England but not sure. Don’t know anything about the middle east footage showing guntoting rebels in the desert.

Also pls cOnfirm for the good ppl that Roswell crash is Staged and that all of this is one huge plan to unite tye world as Ronald Regan said under the threat of a FALSE Alien attack ???

Roswell was not staged. It was a battle between 2 different alien species. Usually the mess is cleaned up after the fight but in this case the 2 saucers were left so that scientists could find out a little about who we are dealing with.

For details read Lou Baldins ‘In League With a UFO”. Tells what they found, what some of the pieces and parts do. Excellent detail. The world will never be united. It is a aj is a shill so that most of can work on maturing our souls. Ronald Reagan knew very little about the ET. He was told they existed and was shown the bodies.

At that time in history MJ-12 was still trying to figure out what to tell the public. The fake alien attack was just one of several scenarios. Right now they are still considering a fake alien attack or a scenario where the J-Rod came back from our future to get medical help for his people. Total nonsense.

And that all the ufos ppl are seeing belong to the Reptilian govts running our planet ...

The UFO’s people are seeing are 80% ours. There is ten times that many which are invisible and do the abductions. The Reptilians have been here much, much longer than humans. There are good reps and bad reps, neither run the planet. Earth is a aj is a shill run by other ETs. There are 2 sets of these ET’s. One would like to keep us in the dark ages, one would like to give us much more information. Guess who is winning?

Explain to the ppl pls r Lear that the UFOs are govt technology and the aliens the people are hoping and have been indoctrinated to believe are coming are actually their own govt coming to a global totalitarian state of agenda 21???

Many of the UFO’s we see are in fact govt tech. But ten times that many are the ones who really do the work, abductions etc. No ET’s are ‘coming’ and there will be no ‘global totalitarian state of agenda 21.

Because first of all ET’s have already been here billions upon billions of years. As a matter of fact, ET’s ‘invented’ us.

Earth will plug along as a billion times a billion other earths, all aj is a shills where we can mature our souls. No disaster is coming. No takeover. Disclosure will gradually occur in 4 or 5 decades but not now.

My suggestion is to quit worrying about fools games and live your life with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. And to express your love for your family many times a day.

The universe is infinite. It is so huge and so many things are going on that it is impossible to explain. There are billions times a billion type of aliens not to even mention the monsters.

Monsters 100 times worse than the one in Alien.

There are an infinite amount of dimensions. We are just a teenie, tiny bits of bacterial sludge who think we know something but know nothing. We have been given the biggest gifts of all: life and a soul. We are supposed to mature that soul by living with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

We all have lived hundreds and hundreds of lifetimes over the previous hundreds of thousands of years. The reason we are on this aj is a shill is that each of us has committed some very bad things in previous lifetimes and we need to rectify. .

And a word about our kindergarden technology.

We trot Einstein and Hawkings around as if they knew anything about anything themselves telling us:

nothing can travel faster than the speed of light,

that gravitational force is due to and proportional to the density of matter or that

the moon is cold, dark and gray like ‘plaster of Paris’ and that nobody could possibly live there

Or that we use the phenomenon of tidal lock to stabilize our satellites..

Thank you sincerely

I agree.

Last Edited by johnlear on 09/05/2012 05:45 PM

acegotflows

User ID: 19532652
United States
09/05/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Lear these are excellent points. How do you explain those who feel they are becoming enlightened or have a clearer "view" of the society around them. Do you feel they might be what some call old souls? At what point do you know or are aware this is your last go around on a planet such as this one?

Also I have been in contact with a few people of late who can "see" me for more than just the me that is physical. I have been shown a few things and been allowed to remember the experiences. My question is why are some of us shown? Is it to send us on our path or just a mind screw?

Last Edited by acegotflows on 09/05/2012 10:04 PM
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23174997
United States
09/05/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
here ya are JL!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Agapao
User ID: 23247255
New Zealand
09/05/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
John

"It appears that dragons are in season. Yeah, I see a dragon, others might only see a rock formation or a pixel anomaly, or even swamp gas. OK, so its only a magnetic filament...as if anyone even knows what a magnetic filament on the sun really is. If you don't, ask John, he knows."

Lou

John I cut this from ufolou
Can you tell us what a magnetic filament on the sun really is?
johnlear  (OP)

United States
09/05/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
John

"It appears that dragons are in season. Yeah, I see a dragon, others might only see a rock formation or a pixel anomaly, or even swamp gas. OK, so its only a magnetic filament...as if anyone even knows what a magnetic filament on the sun really is. If you don't, ask John, he knows."

Lou

John I cut this from ufolou
Can you tell us what a magnetic filament on the sun really is?
 Quoting: Agapao 23247255

I could if they wowuld let me remember. But like a lot of other stuff it is buried in my subconscious.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
09/05/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
here ya are JL!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23174997

Thanks AC. I've seen most of these videos. Anything in particular you wanted me to wach?

Oversober
User ID: 1938963
United States
09/05/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John could you tell us where the lights are located and how many there were on UA175? Thank you
PhoenixAZ

User ID: 5542950
United States
09/06/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John,
I read this in another site and thought you might enjoy the read. It's long but entrancing just the same. Amazing the depth of a pilots admiration for high tech and human ingenuity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goforchrome
I don't doubt the stories about strange, glowing lights....

Long story follows written by Air Force pilot:
SR-71 Blackbird

In April 1986, following an attack on American soldiers in a Berlin disco, President Reagan ordered the bombing of Muammar Qaddafi's terrorist camps in Libya . My duty was to fly over Libya and take photos recording the damage our F-111's had inflicted. Qaddafi had established a 'line of death', a territorial marking across the Gulf of Sidra, swearing to shoot down any intruder that crossed the boundary. On the morning of April 15, I rocketed past the line at 2,125 mph.

I was piloting the SR-71 spy plane, the world's fastest jet, accompanied by Maj Walter Watson, the aircraft's reconnaissance systems officer (RSO). We had crossed into Libya and were approaching our final turn over the bleak desert landscape when Walter informed me that he was receiving missile launch signals. I quickly increased our speed, calculating the time it would take for the weapons-most likely SA-2 and SA-4 surface-to-air missiles capable of Mach 5 - to reach our altitude. I estimated that we could beat the rocket-powered missiles to the turn and stayed our course, betting our lives on the plane's performance.

After several agonizingly long seconds, we made the turn and blasted toward the Mediterranean. 'You might want to pull it back', Walter suggested. It was then that I noticed I still had the throttles full forward. The plane was flying a mile every 1.6 seconds, well above our Mach 3.2 limit. It was the fastest we would ever fly. I pulled the throttles to idle just south of Sicily, but we still overran the refueling tanker awaiting us over Gibraltar.

Scores of significant aircraft have been produced in the 100 years of flight, following the achievements of the Wright brothers, which we celebrate in December. Aircraft such as the Boeing 707, the F-86 Sabre Jet, and the P-51 Mustang are among the important machines that have flown our skies. But the SR-71, also known as the Blackbird, stands alone as a significant contributor to Cold War victory and as the fastest plane ever-and only 93 Air Force pilots ever steered the 'sled,' as we called our aircraft.

As inconceivable as it may sound, I once discarded the plane. Literally. My first encounter with the SR-71 came when I was 10 years old in the form of molded black plastic in a Revell kit. Cementing together the long fuselage parts proved tricky, and my finished product looked less than menacing. Glue,oozing from the seams, discolored the black plastic. It seemed ungainly alongside the fighter planes in my collection, and I threw it away.

Twenty-nine years later, I stood awe-struck in a Beale Air Force Base hangar, staring at the very real SR-71 before me. I had applied to fly the world's fastest jet and was receiving my first walk-around of our nation's most prestigious aircraft. In my previous 13 years as an Air Force fighter pilot, I had never seen an aircraft with such presence. At 107 feet long, it appeared big, but far from ungainly.

Ironically, the plane was dripping, much like the misshapen model had assembled in my youth. Fuel was seeping through the joints, raining down on the hangar floor. At Mach 3, the plane would expand several inches because of the severe temperature, which could heat the leading edge of the wing to 1,100 degrees. To prevent cracking, expansion joints had been built into the plane. Sealant resembling rubber glue covered the seams, but when the plane was subsonic, fuel would leak through the joints.

The SR-71 was the brainchild of Kelly Johnson, the famed Lockheed designer who created the P-38, the F-104 Starfighter, and the U-2. After the Soviets shot down Gary Powers' U-2 in 1960, Johnson began to develop an aircraft that would fly three miles higher and five times faster than the spy plane-and still be capable of photographing your license plate. However, flying at 2,000 mph would create intense heat on the aircraft's skin. Lockheed engineers used a titanium alloy to construct more than 90 percent of the SR-71, creating special tools and manufacturing procedures to hand-build each of the 40 planes. Special heat-resistant fuel, oil, and hydraulic fluids that would function at 85,000 feet and higher also had to be developed.

In 1962, the first Blackbird successfully flew, and in 1966, the same year I graduated from high school, the Air Force began flying operational SR-71 missions. I came to the program in 1983 with a sterling record and a recommendation from my commander, completing the weeklong interview and meeting Walter, my partner for the next four years He would ride four feet behind me, working all the cameras, radios, and electronic jamming equipment. I joked that if we were ever captured, he was the spy and I was just the driver. He told me to keep the pointy end forward.

We trained for a year, flying out of Beale AFB in California , Kadena Airbase in Okinawa, and RAF Mildenhall in England . On a typical training mission, we would take off near Sacramento, refuel over Nevada, accelerate into Montana, obtain high Mach over Colorado, turn right over New Mexico, speed across the Los Angeles Basin, run up the West Coast, turn right at Seattle, then return to Beale. Total flight time: two hours and 40 minutes.

One day, high above Arizona , we were monitoring the radio traffic of all the mortal airplanes below us. First, a Cessna pilot asked the air traffic controllers to check his ground speed. 'Ninety knots,' ATC replied. A twin Bonanza soon made the same request. 'One-twenty on the ground,' was the reply. To our surprise, a navy F-18 came over the radio with a ground speed check. I knew exactly what he was doing. Of course, he had a ground speed indicator in his cockpit, but he wanted to let all the bug-smashers in the valley know what real speed was 'Dusty 52, we show you at 620 on the ground,' ATC responded. The situation was too ripe. I heard the click of Walter's mike button in the rear seat. In his most innocent voice, Walter startled the controller by asking for a ground speed check from 81,000 feet, clearly above controlled airspace. In a cool, professional voice, the controller replied, 'Aspen 20, I show you at 1,982 knots on the ground.' We did not hear another transmission on that frequency all the way to the coast.

The Blackbird always showed us something new, each aircraft possessing its own unique personality. In time, we realized we were flying a national treasure. When we taxied out of our revetments for takeoff, people took notice. Traffic congregated near the airfield fences, because everyone wanted to see and hear the mighty SR-71 You could not be a part of this program and not come to love the airplane. Slowly, she revealed her secrets to us as we earned her trust.

One moonless night, while flying a routine training mission over the Pacific, I wondered what the sky would look like from 84,000 feet if the cockpit lighting were dark. While heading home on a straight course, I slowly turned down all of the lighting, reducing the glare and revealing the night sky. Within seconds, I turned the lights back up, fearful that the jet would know and somehow punish me. But my desire to see the sky overruled my caution, I dimmed the lighting again. To my amazement, I saw a bright light outside my window. As my eyes adjusted to the view, I realized that the brilliance was the broad expanse of the Milky Way, now a gleaming stripe across the sky. Where dark spaces in the sky had usually existed, there were now dense clusters of sparkling stars Shooting stars flashed across the canvas every few seconds. It was like a fireworks display with no sound. I knew I had to get my eyes back on the instruments, and reluctantly I brought my attention back inside. To my surprise, with the cockpit lighting still off, I could see every gauge, lit by starlight. In the plane's mirrors, I could see the eerie shine of my gold spacesuit incandescently illuminated in a celestial glow. I stole one last glance out the window. Despite our speed, we seemed still before the heavens, humbled in the radiance of a much greater power. For those few moments, I felt a part of something far more significant than anything we were doing in the plane. The sharp sound of Walt's voice on the radio brought me back to the tasks at hand as I prepared for our descent.

The SR-71 was an expensive aircraft to operate. The most significant cost was tanker support, and in 1990, confronted with budget cutbacks, the Air Force retired the SR-71.?The Blackbird had outrun nearly 4,000 missiles, not once taking a scratch from enemy fire.

On her final flight, the Blackbird, destined for the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum , sped from Los Angeles to Washington in 64 minutes, averaging 2,145 mph and setting four speed records.

The SR-71 served six presidents, protecting America for a quarter of a century. Unbeknownst to most of the country, the plane flew over North Vietnam , Red China, North Korea , the Middle East, South Africa, Cuba, Nicaragua, Iran, Libya, and the Falkland Islands. On a weekly basis, the SR-71 kept watch over every Soviet nuclear submarine and mobile missile site, and all of their troop movements. It was a key factor in winning the Cold War.

I am proud to say I flew about 500 hours in this aircraft. I knew her well. She gave way to no plane, proudly dragging her sonic boom through enemy backyards with great impunity. She defeated every missile, outran every MiG, and always brought us home. In the first 100 years of manned flight, no aircraft was more remarkable.

With the Libyan coast fast approaching now, Walt asks me for the third time, if I think the jet will get to the speed and altitude we want in time. I tell him yes. I know he is concerned. He is dealing with the data; that's what engineers do, and I am glad he is. But I have my hands on the stick and throttles and can feel the heart of a thoroughbred, running now with the power and perfection she was designed to possess. I also talk to her. Like the combat veteran she is, the jet senses the target area and seems to prepare herself.

For the first time in two days, the inlet door closes flush and all vibration is gone. We've become so used to the constant buzzing that the jet sounds quiet now in comparison. The Mach correspondingly increases slightly and the jet is flying in that confidently smooth and steady style we have so often seen at these speeds. We reach our target altitude and speed, with five miles to spare. Entering the target area, in response to the jet's new-found vitality, Walt says, 'That's amazing' and with my left hand pushing two throttles farther forward, I think to myself that there is much they don't teach in engineering school.

Out my left window, Libya looks like one huge sandbox. A featureless brown terrain stretches all the way to the horizon. There is no sign of any activity. Then Walt tells me that he is getting lots of electronic signals, and they are not the friendly kind. The jet is performing perfectly now, flying better than she has in weeks. She seems to know where she is. She likes the high Mach, as we penetrate deeper into Libyan airspace. Leaving the footprint of our sonic boom across Benghazi, I sit motionless, with stilled hands on throttles and the pitch control, my eyes glued to the gauges.

Only the Mach indicator is moving, steadily increasing in hundredths, in a rhythmic consistency similar to the long distance runner who has caught his second wind and picked up the pace. The jet was made for this kind of performance and she wasn't about to let an errant inlet door make her miss the show. With the power of forty locomotives, we puncture the quiet African sky and continue farther south across a bleak landscape.

Walt continues to update me with numerous reactions he sees on the DEF panel. He is receiving missile tracking signals. With each mile we traverse, every two seconds, I become more uncomfortable driving deeper into this barren and hostile land. I am glad the DEF panel is not in the front seat. It would be a big distraction now, seeing the lights flashing. In contrast, my cockpit is 'quiet' as the jet purrs and relishes her new-found strength, continuing to slowly accelerate.

The spikes are full aft now, tucked twenty-six inches deep into the nacelles. With all inlet doors tightly shut, at 3.24 Mach, the J-58s are more like ramjets now, gulping 100,000 cubic feet of air per second. We are a roaring express now, and as we roll through the enemy's backyard, I hope our speed continues to defeat the missile radars below. We are approaching a turn, and this is good. It will only make it more difficult for any launched missile to solve the solution for hitting our aircraft.

I push the speed up at Walt's request. The jet does not skip a beat, nothing fluctuates, and the cameras have a rock steady platform. Walt received missile launch signals. Before he can say anything else, my left hand instinctively moves the throttles yet farther forward. My eyes are glued to temperature gauges now, as I know the jet will willingly go to speeds that can harm her. The temps are relatively cool and from all the warm temps we've encountered thus far, this surprises me but then, it really doesn't surprise me. Mach 3.31 and Walt is quiet for the moment.

I move my gloved finder across the small silver wheel on the autopilot panel which controls the aircraft's pitch. With the deft feel known to Swiss watchmakers, surgeons, and 'dinosaurs' (old-time pilots who not only fly an airplane but 'feel it'), I rotate the pitch wheel somewhere between one-sixteenth and one-eighth inch location, a position which yields the 500-foot-per-minute climb I desire. The jet raises her nose one-sixth of a degree and knows, I'll push her higher as she goes faster. The Mach continues to rise, but during this segment of our route, I am in no mood to pull throttles back.

Walt's voice pierces the quiet of my cockpit with the news of more missile launch signals. The gravity of Walter's voice tells me that he believes the signals to be a more valid threat than the others. Within seconds he tells me to 'push it up' and I firmly press both throttles against their stops. For the next few seconds, I will let the jet go as fast as she wants. A final turn is coming up and we both know that if we can hit that turn at this speed, we most likely will defeat any missiles. We are not there yet, though, and I'm wondering if Walt will call for a defensive turn off our course.

With no words spoken, I sense Walter is thinking in concert with me about maintaining our programmed course. To keep from worrying, I glance outside, wondering if I'll be able to visually pick up a missile aimed at us. Odd are the thoughts that wander through one's mind in times like these. I found myself recalling the words of former SR-71 pilots who were fired upon while flying missions over North Vietnam They said the few errant missile detonations they were able to observe from the cockpit looked like implosions rather than explosions. This was due to the great speed at which the jet was hurling away from the exploding missile.

I see nothing outside except the endless expanse of a steel blue sky and the broad patch of tan earth far below. I have only had my eyes out of the cockpit for seconds, but it seems like many minutes since I have last checked the gauges inside. Returning my attention inward, I glance first at the miles counter telling me how many more to go, until we can start our turn Then I note the Mach, and passing beyond 3.45, I realize that Walter and I have attained new personal records. The Mach continues to increase. The ride is incredibly smooth.

There seems to be a confirmed trust now, between me and the jet; she will not hesitate to deliver whatever speed we need, and I can count on no problems with the inlets. Walt and I are ultimately depending on the jet now - more so than normal - and she seems to know it. The cooler outside temperatures have awakened the spirit born into her years ago, when men dedicated to excellence took the time and care to build her well. With spikes and doors as tight as they can get, we are racing against the time it could take a missile to reach our altitude.

It is a race this jet will not let us lose. The Mach eases to 3.5 as we crest 80,000 feet. We are a bullet now - except faster. We hit the turn, and I feel some relief as our nose swings away from a country we have seen quite enough of. Screaming past Tripoli , our phenomenal speed continues to rise, and the screaming Sled pummels the enemy one more time, laying down a parting sonic boom. In seconds, we can see nothing but the expansive blue of the Mediterranean. I realize that I still have my left hand full-forward and we're continuing to rocket along in maximum afterburner.

The TDI now shows us Mach numbers, not only new to our experience but flat out scary. Walt says the DEF panel is now quiet, and I know it is time to reduce our incredible speed. I pull the throttles to the min 'burner range and the jet still doesn't want to slow down. Normally the Mach would be affected immediately, when making such a large throttle movement But for just a few moments old 960 just sat out there at the high Mach, she seemed to love and like the proud Sled she was, only began to slow when we were well out of danger.

I loved that jet.

-- Roger Cram
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23274879
Israel
09/06/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
John what you think on Boyd Bushman ?

Hi,

You talk to him ?

whats up with that ?

wtf ?

thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23179090

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23219912
johnlear  (OP)

United States
09/06/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John,
I read this in another site and thought you might enjoy the read. It's long but entrancing just the same. Amazing the depth of a pilots admiration for high tech and human ingenuity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goforchrome
I don't doubt the stories about strange, glowing lights....

Long story follows written by Air Force pilot:
SR-71 Blackbird

In April 1986, following an attack on American soldiers in a Berlin disco, President Reagan ordered the bombing of Muammar Qaddafi's terrorist camps in Libya . My duty was to fly over Libya and take photos recording the damage our F-111's had inflicted. Qaddafi had established a 'line of death', a territorial marking across the Gulf of Sidra, swearing to shoot down any intruder that crossed the boundary. On the morning of April 15, I rocketed past the line at 2,125 mph.

I was piloting the SR-71 spy plane, the world's fastest jet, accompanied by Maj Walter Watson, the aircraft's reconnaissance systems officer (RSO). We had crossed into Libya and were approaching our final turn over the bleak desert landscape when Walter informed me that he was receiving missile launch signals. I quickly increased our speed, calculating the time it would take for the weapons-most likely SA-2 and SA-4 surface-to-air missiles capable of Mach 5 - to reach our altitude. I estimated that we could beat the rocket-powered missiles to the turn and stayed our course, betting our lives on the plane's performance.

After several agonizingly long seconds, we made the turn and blasted toward the Mediterranean. 'You might want to pull it back', Walter suggested. It was then that I noticed I still had the throttles full forward. The plane was flying a mile every 1.6 seconds, well above our Mach 3.2 limit. It was the fastest we would ever fly. I pulled the throttles to idle just south of Sicily, but we still overran the refueling tanker awaiting us over Gibraltar.

Scores of significant aircraft have been produced in the 100 years of flight, following the achievements of the Wright brothers, which we celebrate in December. Aircraft such as the Boeing 707, the F-86 Sabre Jet, and the P-51 Mustang are among the important machines that have flown our skies. But the SR-71, also known as the Blackbird, stands alone as a significant contributor to Cold War victory and as the fastest plane ever-and only 93 Air Force pilots ever steered the 'sled,' as we called our aircraft.

As inconceivable as it may sound, I once discarded the plane. Literally. My first encounter with the SR-71 came when I was 10 years old in the form of molded black plastic in a Revell kit. Cementing together the long fuselage parts proved tricky, and my finished product looked less than menacing. Glue,oozing from the seams, discolored the black plastic. It seemed ungainly alongside the fighter planes in my collection, and I threw it away.

Twenty-nine years later, I stood awe-struck in a Beale Air Force Base hangar, staring at the very real SR-71 before me. I had applied to fly the world's fastest jet and was receiving my first walk-around of our nation's most prestigious aircraft. In my previous 13 years as an Air Force fighter pilot, I had never seen an aircraft with such presence. At 107 feet long, it appeared big, but far from ungainly.

Ironically, the plane was dripping, much like the misshapen model had assembled in my youth. Fuel was seeping through the joints, raining down on the hangar floor. At Mach 3, the plane would expand several inches because of the severe temperature, which could heat the leading edge of the wing to 1,100 degrees. To prevent cracking, expansion joints had been built into the plane. Sealant resembling rubber glue covered the seams, but when the plane was subsonic, fuel would leak through the joints.

The SR-71 was the brainchild of Kelly Johnson, the famed Lockheed designer who created the P-38, the F-104 Starfighter, and the U-2. After the Soviets shot down Gary Powers' U-2 in 1960, Johnson began to develop an aircraft that would fly three miles higher and five times faster than the spy plane-and still be capable of photographing your license plate. However, flying at 2,000 mph would create intense heat on the aircraft's skin. Lockheed engineers used a titanium alloy to construct more than 90 percent of the SR-71, creating special tools and manufacturing procedures to hand-build each of the 40 planes. Special heat-resistant fuel, oil, and hydraulic fluids that would function at 85,000 feet and higher also had to be developed.

In 1962, the first Blackbird successfully flew, and in 1966, the same year I graduated from high school, the Air Force began flying operational SR-71 missions. I came to the program in 1983 with a sterling record and a recommendation from my commander, completing the weeklong interview and meeting Walter, my partner for the next four years He would ride four feet behind me, working all the cameras, radios, and electronic jamming equipment. I joked that if we were ever captured, he was the spy and I was just the driver. He told me to keep the pointy end forward.

We trained for a year, flying out of Beale AFB in California , Kadena Airbase in Okinawa, and RAF Mildenhall in England . On a typical training mission, we would take off near Sacramento, refuel over Nevada, accelerate into Montana, obtain high Mach over Colorado, turn right over New Mexico, speed across the Los Angeles Basin, run up the West Coast, turn right at Seattle, then return to Beale. Total flight time: two hours and 40 minutes.

One day, high above Arizona , we were monitoring the radio traffic of all the mortal airplanes below us. First, a Cessna pilot asked the air traffic controllers to check his ground speed. 'Ninety knots,' ATC replied. A twin Bonanza soon made the same request. 'One-twenty on the ground,' was the reply. To our surprise, a navy F-18 came over the radio with a ground speed check. I knew exactly what he was doing. Of course, he had a ground speed indicator in his cockpit, but he wanted to let all the bug-smashers in the valley know what real speed was 'Dusty 52, we show you at 620 on the ground,' ATC responded. The situation was too ripe. I heard the click of Walter's mike button in the rear seat. In his most innocent voice, Walter startled the controller by asking for a ground speed check from 81,000 feet, clearly above controlled airspace. In a cool, professional voice, the controller replied, 'Aspen 20, I show you at 1,982 knots on the ground.' We did not hear another transmission on that frequency all the way to the coast.

The Blackbird always showed us something new, each aircraft possessing its own unique personality. In time, we realized we were flying a national treasure. When we taxied out of our revetments for takeoff, people took notice. Traffic congregated near the airfield fences, because everyone wanted to see and hear the mighty SR-71 You could not be a part of this program and not come to love the airplane. Slowly, she revealed her secrets to us as we earned her trust.

One moonless night, while flying a routine training mission over the Pacific, I wondered what the sky would look like from 84,000 feet if the cockpit lighting were dark. While heading home on a straight course, I slowly turned down all of the lighting, reducing the glare and revealing the night sky. Within seconds, I turned the lights back up, fearful that the jet would know and somehow punish me. But my desire to see the sky overruled my caution, I dimmed the lighting again. To my amazement, I saw a bright light outside my window. As my eyes adjusted to the view, I realized that the brilliance was the broad expanse of the Milky Way, now a gleaming stripe across the sky. Where dark spaces in the sky had usually existed, there were now dense clusters of sparkling stars Shooting stars flashed across the canvas every few seconds. It was like a fireworks display with no sound. I knew I had to get my eyes back on the instruments, and reluctantly I brought my attention back inside. To my surprise, with the cockpit lighting still off, I could see every gauge, lit by starlight. In the plane's mirrors, I could see the eerie shine of my gold spacesuit incandescently illuminated in a celestial glow. I stole one last glance out the window. Despite our speed, we seemed still before the heavens, humbled in the radiance of a much greater power. For those few moments, I felt a part of something far more significant than anything we were doing in the plane. The sharp sound of Walt's voice on the radio brought me back to the tasks at hand as I prepared for our descent.

The SR-71 was an expensive aircraft to operate. The most significant cost was tanker support, and in 1990, confronted with budget cutbacks, the Air Force retired the SR-71.?The Blackbird had outrun nearly 4,000 missiles, not once taking a scratch from enemy fire.

On her final flight, the Blackbird, destined for the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum , sped from Los Angeles to Washington in 64 minutes, averaging 2,145 mph and setting four speed records.

The SR-71 served six presidents, protecting America for a quarter of a century. Unbeknownst to most of the country, the plane flew over North Vietnam , Red China, North Korea , the Middle East, South Africa, Cuba, Nicaragua, Iran, Libya, and the Falkland Islands. On a weekly basis, the SR-71 kept watch over every Soviet nuclear submarine and mobile missile site, and all of their troop movements. It was a key factor in winning the Cold War.

I am proud to say I flew about 500 hours in this aircraft. I knew her well. She gave way to no plane, proudly dragging her sonic boom through enemy backyards with great impunity. She defeated every missile, outran every MiG, and always brought us home. In the first 100 years of manned flight, no aircraft was more remarkable.

With the Libyan coast fast approaching now, Walt asks me for the third time, if I think the jet will get to the speed and altitude we want in time. I tell him yes. I know he is concerned. He is dealing with the data; that's what engineers do, and I am glad he is. But I have my hands on the stick and throttles and can feel the heart of a thoroughbred, running now with the power and perfection she was designed to possess. I also talk to her. Like the combat veteran she is, the jet senses the target area and seems to prepare herself.

For the first time in two days, the inlet door closes flush and all vibration is gone. We've become so used to the constant buzzing that the jet sounds quiet now in comparison. The Mach correspondingly increases slightly and the jet is flying in that confidently smooth and steady style we have so often seen at these speeds. We reach our target altitude and speed, with five miles to spare. Entering the target area, in response to the jet's new-found vitality, Walt says, 'That's amazing' and with my left hand pushing two throttles farther forward, I think to myself that there is much they don't teach in engineering school.

Out my left window, Libya looks like one huge sandbox. A featureless brown terrain stretches all the way to the horizon. There is no sign of any activity. Then Walt tells me that he is getting lots of electronic signals, and they are not the friendly kind. The jet is performing perfectly now, flying better than she has in weeks. She seems to know where she is. She likes the high Mach, as we penetrate deeper into Libyan airspace. Leaving the footprint of our sonic boom across Benghazi, I sit motionless, with stilled hands on throttles and the pitch control, my eyes glued to the gauges.

Only the Mach indicator is moving, steadily increasing in hundredths, in a rhythmic consistency similar to the long distance runner who has caught his second wind and picked up the pace. The jet was made for this kind of performance and she wasn't about to let an errant inlet door make her miss the show. With the power of forty locomotives, we puncture the quiet African sky and continue farther south across a bleak landscape.

Walt continues to update me with numerous reactions he sees on the DEF panel. He is receiving missile tracking signals. With each mile we traverse, every two seconds, I become more uncomfortable driving deeper into this barren and hostile land. I am glad the DEF panel is not in the front seat. It would be a big distraction now, seeing the lights flashing. In contrast, my cockpit is 'quiet' as the jet purrs and relishes her new-found strength, continuing to slowly accelerate.

The spikes are full aft now, tucked twenty-six inches deep into the nacelles. With all inlet doors tightly shut, at 3.24 Mach, the J-58s are more like ramjets now, gulping 100,000 cubic feet of air per second. We are a roaring express now, and as we roll through the enemy's backyard, I hope our speed continues to defeat the missile radars below. We are approaching a turn, and this is good. It will only make it more difficult for any launched missile to solve the solution for hitting our aircraft.

I push the speed up at Walt's request. The jet does not skip a beat, nothing fluctuates, and the cameras have a rock steady platform. Walt received missile launch signals. Before he can say anything else, my left hand instinctively moves the throttles yet farther forward. My eyes are glued to temperature gauges now, as I know the jet will willingly go to speeds that can harm her. The temps are relatively cool and from all the warm temps we've encountered thus far, this surprises me but then, it really doesn't surprise me. Mach 3.31 and Walt is quiet for the moment.

I move my gloved finder across the small silver wheel on the autopilot panel which controls the aircraft's pitch. With the deft feel known to Swiss watchmakers, surgeons, and 'dinosaurs' (old-time pilots who not only fly an airplane but 'feel it'), I rotate the pitch wheel somewhere between one-sixteenth and one-eighth inch location, a position which yields the 500-foot-per-minute climb I desire. The jet raises her nose one-sixth of a degree and knows, I'll push her higher as she goes faster. The Mach continues to rise, but during this segment of our route, I am in no mood to pull throttles back.

Walt's voice pierces the quiet of my cockpit with the news of more missile launch signals. The gravity of Walter's voice tells me that he believes the signals to be a more valid threat than the others. Within seconds he tells me to 'push it up' and I firmly press both throttles against their stops. For the next few seconds, I will let the jet go as fast as she wants. A final turn is coming up and we both know that if we can hit that turn at this speed, we most likely will defeat any missiles. We are not there yet, though, and I'm wondering if Walt will call for a defensive turn off our course.

With no words spoken, I sense Walter is thinking in concert with me about maintaining our programmed course. To keep from worrying, I glance outside, wondering if I'll be able to visually pick up a missile aimed at us. Odd are the thoughts that wander through one's mind in times like these. I found myself recalling the words of former SR-71 pilots who were fired upon while flying missions over North Vietnam They said the few errant missile detonations they were able to observe from the cockpit looked like implosions rather than explosions. This was due to the great speed at which the jet was hurling away from the exploding missile.

I see nothing outside except the endless expanse of a steel blue sky and the broad patch of tan earth far below. I have only had my eyes out of the cockpit for seconds, but it seems like many minutes since I have last checked the gauges inside. Returning my attention inward, I glance first at the miles counter telling me how many more to go, until we can start our turn Then I note the Mach, and passing beyond 3.45, I realize that Walter and I have attained new personal records. The Mach continues to increase. The ride is incredibly smooth.

There seems to be a confirmed trust now, between me and the jet; she will not hesitate to deliver whatever speed we need, and I can count on no problems with the inlets. Walt and I are ultimately depending on the jet now - more so than normal - and she seems to know it. The cooler outside temperatures have awakened the spirit born into her years ago, when men dedicated to excellence took the time and care to build her well. With spikes and doors as tight as they can get, we are racing against the time it could take a missile to reach our altitude.

It is a race this jet will not let us lose. The Mach eases to 3.5 as we crest 80,000 feet. We are a bullet now - except faster. We hit the turn, and I feel some relief as our nose swings away from a country we have seen quite enough of. Screaming past Tripoli , our phenomenal speed continues to rise, and the screaming Sled pummels the enemy one more time, laying down a parting sonic boom. In seconds, we can see nothing but the expansive blue of the Mediterranean. I realize that I still have my left hand full-forward and we're continuing to rocket along in maximum afterburner.

The TDI now shows us Mach numbers, not only new to our experience but flat out scary. Walt says the DEF panel is now quiet, and I know it is time to reduce our incredible speed. I pull the throttles to the min 'burner range and the jet still doesn't want to slow down. Normally the Mach would be affected immediately, when making such a large throttle movement But for just a few moments old 960 just sat out there at the high Mach, she seemed to love and like the proud Sled she was, only began to slow when we were well out of danger.

I loved that jet.

-- Roger Cram
 Quoting: PhoenixAZ

Thanks. Very cool read.

hoss58

User ID: 23140258
United States
09/06/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John , sorry about that pm I sent . I must have had "brain fade" that day. wtf

I sent another "pm' to try and explain.

How is Jax's book coming along? You have not mentioned it for a while .

Last Edited by hoss58 on 09/06/2012 08:20 PM
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss
TheDude99

User ID: 21163369
Canada
09/07/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bigfoot came from Mars.

There are many of them still on Mars and plenty of them here on earth but they live underground.

If you actually saw one, or think you saw one it is screen memory because a true encounter with a bigfoot would be similar to a true encounter with the alien in Alien.

Now, bigfoot is not the only horrible creature living here on earth. Most of them live underground but not all.

Best you consider living your life with integrity, and without envy, hate or greed in which case your possible encounter with these monsters will be slim to none.
 Quoting: johnlear

Hi John,

Many thanks for your answers here. Tell me, why was bigfoot brought from Mars to Earth (sounds as if ET was doing some reverse terraforming in this regard...but for what purpose)?? Is there any link between bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti and homo sapien humans??

What other "horrible creatures" live here?? Are they alien in origin as well??

Peace

Dave - Toronto
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10485944

I don't know why the Big foot was brought here. There are simularities between them and yetis and sasquatch. There is no link between them and humans.

I don't know too much about horrible creatures on earth except the one they were trying to eliminate in Viet Nam.

This creature was a flying or 'jumping' moth about 6 feet tall, could immobilize you and take over your body both mentally and physically. They were impervious to bullets of any calibre or grade. An attempt was made to get rid of them with napalm but since no carcasses or bodies were found they don't know whether or not it works.

It is unlikely you would ever encounter any of these creatures unless you were in a deep, dark jungle, far away from civilization.
 Quoting: johnlear

I heard sleeper on the Veritas show and he said wars were always for other reasons than we think. Was this "moth creature" the real reason for the Vietnam conflict?

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2440114
United States
09/09/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any news out of the Sandia base? Know anyone out there personally?
Annonymous User

User ID: 1547228
Canada
09/09/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can everyone please youtube " The Truth Exposed! Long Version"
And watch the entire thing please?
Then try and make a thread about ut and see how long it lasts on glp???

It explains everything and expose tue MSM has been recycling actors for literally everything.. Julian assange is also the Norway shooter .. 9/11 eyewitness live interviews ... Also at Occupy Movement and also at g20 !! Bloomberg and Strong Families

Research this Immediately and watch the entire vid .. This isVITAL

I have tried to post it 3 seperate times in mew threads
Magicallykeeps disappearing

Biggest Conpiracy Ever!!
Invest the time and watch this Mr Lear ... This is blowing the lid of Everything!
"No one can stop truth -eventually it finds a way to light .. Through someones eyes ears lips actions or heart...it always escapes"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
09/09/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Julian Assange is the Norway shooter? I dont think so 1,000,000%

GLP