johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 13456274
United States
09/14/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
Hello John,
Since Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) records show that Flight 11 and Flight 77 was not scheduled for 9/11 and,

Pilots for 9/11 Truth has established that Flight 93 was in the air but was over Champaign-Urbana, IL, subsequent to the time it was reported to have crashed in Shanksville,PA ; and,

Pilots for 9/11 Truth has also established that Flight 175 was in the air, but was over Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, PA, long after the time it was reported to have crashed into the South Tower.

Do you know what happened to the passengers on Flight 175 and Flight 93? Were they told to keep quiet, were the executed, etc?

Thank you in advance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23617842

Passengers? There weren't even any airplanes!

Passengers? Indeed.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
sinco

User ID: 18834981
United States
09/14/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John, I feel very privlidged to be posting questions to you here so first off, thank you for opening yourself for us...

I live in the Portland Oregon area. In the last 6 months ive seen a huge influx of "federal police" suv tahoes. not state city or county, these some marked and some unmarked but all of them white with government plates.. Ive never seen anything of the sort in this area the last ten years until like i said, about 5-6 months ago.. now they are just about everywhere.. what do you make of this if anything???
blankdvd

User ID: 19887177
United States
09/15/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello again John.

George Adamski. Thoughts? I just watched a two hour long documentary on him and Howard Menger. I'm usually quite particular with the dribble that floats around in the UFOlogy field and what I believe is truth, but for some reason this documentary struck a chord with me. I believe every single piece that was presented in this video. Like you've said about Sleeper on several occasions during your interviews, you just "instinctively" know when someone is presenting the real information.

For me, personally, the first and only time until now you were the only person I instinctively believed your information was true. I am glad to find that you're not the only one telling the truth :D

Have you read Inside the Spaceships by Adamski? The book sounds amazing and I just ordered it from Amazon. What are your thoughts on it?

Also, here's the documentary I just watched. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. A lot of it is stuff you've already told us about before, but it's reassuring to see that you're not the only saying this whacko stuff! :P

Last Edited by blankdvd on 09/15/2012 02:22 AM
You know. Be on guard.
:-)
User ID: 23854531
United Kingdom
09/15/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not very. I always had to fly within a week or so.

Heh Heh Heh, You have a realy good collection of photos, according to th camelot vid i saw. are they all freely available on the net?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6078654
United States
09/15/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, I was wondering, if I got a portrait of you tattooed, do I get a free hat out of it?
I Ban Thee

User ID: 21926529
United States
09/15/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I’ve only been into ufology for a month or so now, but I’m a total believer. Here's my story and questions.

First, I noticed that you have a piano in your “lair.”
 Quoting: courageousthinker

Two. A Storey and Clarke studio and a Fender Rhodes 88 Suitcase Mark 1 (with 88 keys).

Do you play?

I have been known to ‘tickle the ivories’ on occasion. But a William Kappell I am not. Neither a sterile Errol am I

Also, what do you believe about the role of music in the universe?

The music gets better and better as we progress upwards. Because we become aware of many more tones to a scale.

Are ETs musical individuals?

Much more than us.

Were we humans provided music for the consolation of our souls while they are in development?

From where else do you think it may have come? We ask. They provide. Anything and everything. But you don’t have to ask anybody for everlasting life. If you’re here, you got it. Forever.

When we are transported through music, are we accessing the world of ETs in a way?

Can’t transport by music but it can sure tag along.
[/quot

"Billy Powell on the piano"!

MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
09/17/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
John, after I have one of my dreams I have a mark show up somewhere on my back, its round and red one bump in the middle and 5 marks circling the middle Mark, like the old TB test they used to give, it is like a waterystuf in it if I scratch it. Have you ever heard of marks left on people after visits?

Last Edited by MONSTER on 09/17/2012 06:00 AM
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 2321240
United States
09/17/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
You and Art Bell look like you were separated at birth.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 2321240
United States
09/17/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
One or two ply tp, John?
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
FlyerBy

User ID: 9133100
Croatia
09/17/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John,

I googled forums to find out if you still actively post anywhere. Found you here first, so I registered specifically to ask you some questions.

I'm currently somewhat active on that other conspiracy forum that is not to be mentioned here, I've been reading up on your post there...it turned into a gang rape on you after a while. I was so sorry to see that...but it was well before my time there.

Anyway...It was by your reference that I red Sleepers "interview with an alien". Amazing stuff...I saw that you claimed to believe him...and I must say...something about that rings...possible to me.

I wanted to ask you if you are still in contact with the Sleeper, and if he's active online anywhere? What I wouldn't give to sit out with you guys and pick your brains a bit.

Has your opinion on his work changed? Have you ever found anything that could coroborate his story?

Thanks for your time...(I really admire you for participating so much online, considering how much sh** you must take from those that consider you a cook...)

I'm not convinced of all your theories...but that's just because I need my eyes to see it to believe it :) Non the less...you tickle my fancy like a good SF flick :)

FlyerBy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
09/17/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
One or two ply tp, John?
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

Dont know about the US, but we have Quilton triple ply here. Only way to 'go'. Like wiping your hiney with a bunny rabbit apparently. (according to the ad - minus claws and teeth etc.)(flushing and storage would be an issue too I believe)
ble

User ID: 23877627
South Africa
09/19/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John. I have read through all your posts and watched your project camelot interviews. I have one question for you that has not yet been asked. If you are saying that the planes heading for the twin towers were holograms then what happened to all the people that were to board the planes? How did they just dissapear?
maldek
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/19/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John. I have read through all your posts and watched your project camelot interviews. I have one question for you that has not yet been asked. If you are saying that the planes heading for the twin towers were holograms then what happened to all the people that were to board the planes? How did they just dissapear?
 Quoting: ble

??? there's heaps on this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/20/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ble

??? there's heaps on this.
 Quoting: BadHairDay

On every airline on every flight the last thing that happens before that airplane closes the door and calls for push back is:

THE ENVELOPE PLEASE

Nothing can happen; no airplane can push until that envelope which includes:

1. Weight and Balance (fuel vs pax vs aircraft weight)

2. Passenger names and number of passengers

is passed to the outside of the aircraft.

This is primarily so that if an airplane crashes the NTSB has a starting point to notify the passengers relatives if any and to see if there was any fuel and how much fuel was on board.

In my 19,000 hours of flight I have never missed an envelope, ever, ever, ever, ever ,ever, never, never never, never, never, ever, ever ever’.

That is the very last thing that the station agent agent collects before he steps back and closes the door.

Its like breathing and breathing out. You collect the envelope, you close the door.

So where are the envelopes for the 4 airplanes? You show me the envelopes and I will show you the weight and balance, fuel, number of passengers , passengers names, C.G., weight of fuel, amount of fuel, captains name, co-pilots-names, names of flight attendants.

It all has to be there.

The plane cannot move or depart without the envelope being passed from the inside to the outside.

So just tell me where the envelope is and I will tell you everything.

NOW. If there was no envelopment there was no flight.
None
NADA.

NIENTE.

There cannot have been a flight because there are no envelopes.

NONE
NIENTE

NADA

This is because the guy who shuts the door from the outside knows how serious it is to pass the envelope.

And to my knowledge there was been no person from United Air Lines or American who has stepped forward and said:

"I am the station agent and I collected the envelope and here is it."

Because there was no flight.

Niente.

4 FLIGHTS? 4 DIFFERENT FLIGHT? IMPOSSIBLE.

It was a fake
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/20/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
You make a convincing argument John. I'm on board.

Thanks, again, for pointing out what seems to go unnoticed by the conspiracy groups, and aviation experts alike.

@ BLE, was me who was missing the point. Soz mate. Good question.

That bloody floor just keeps on dropping from underneath you on this subject.
HaveBlue

User ID: 11403366
New Zealand
09/21/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahh yes the 'envelope'. This is why when you check in late and can still see your aircraft at the gate but they won't let you on it and tell you that you are too late and have missed your flight.

All because that envelope is or has been filled out and they are not going to change or write out a whole new one just because of you. Wouldn't a text message be OK in these modern times?

After all the plane itself sends text messages all the time! Just look at how many Air France Flight 447 sent as it (the computer flying the plane AKA pilot in command) threw its hands in the air and gave up sulking that it couldn't read the data. Giving command to a human pilot was out of the question of course on the scarebus and many needlessly lost their lives.

Remember: If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Unless the pilot is in a really good mood they leave without you. I can recall once a long time ago about 20 years ago back in the good old days when we'd already started taxiing out to the runway when the Capt came over the intercom (disgusting!) and said we are going to go back for a late passenger that is bumming out that he is watching us leave without him. We feel like we'd like to make his day!
This is before budget airlines came to be.

This was Air NZ the govt owned airline where waste and ticket prices were high. The pilots may have been too back then! They drug test them now. They bug test the computers.(apparently)

I don't know why they bother since computers not pilots fly the planes now most of the time. Occasionally the human pilot gets to exercise their skills. The human pilot still does taxi the aircraft to the runway though but then they should be called taxi drivers shouldn't they? The pay is about the same these days or even less than a taxi driver on a low cost airline. You can tell them by the hair underneath the wings!

In fact the next time you fly it may be a drone with one of those blow up dolls in the Capts seat like on that movie 'Airplane'
Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
snake.plissken

User ID: 18821294
United States
09/24/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John, I was wondering if you could tell us where the lights are located on a boeing 767 and why we are not seeing any lights on UA175. Thank you
 Quoting: oversober

I think there are 2 red strobes, one on top and one on the bottom and two white strobes, one on each wingtip.

They flash about 35 to 40 flashes per minute.

I've looked at all the videos and although some run as short
a 3 or 4 seconds haven't seen any.

However the best videos are from east to west so with the sun behind the camera it would make it difficult to see a strobe.
 Quoting: johnlear

You can see a white strobe on the right wingtip of the remotely-controlled plane as it approaches WTC2, here:

[link to www.youtube.com]

I'm sure you've seen this other one, John, where they use a clip (@ the 4:54 mark) from a Project Camelot interview you did, discussing the CFM56 or CF6 engine found on Murray St:

So, I guess we both agree that it wasn't UA175 that crashed into WTC2... I believe it was a remotely-piloted military plane (perhaps a modified KC767) which had one of its CFM56's land on Murray, while you believe the engine was "planted" there.

How do you suppose they planted the engine there, with no one noticing? Also, I'm not sure how much a CFM56 weighs, but could you just push one off the bed of a truck, or would you need a crane?

In the final analysis, what's a more plausible scenario for a black op (in NYC, anyway):

No planes (witnesses hear the holograms and see a grey plane - not with UA color scheme?) and a "dumped-off wrong engine" or remotely-piloted military planes, one of which had a CFM56 survive to land at Church & Murray?

Oh and I'll add that controlled demo, whether by molecular dissociation or as seen in the video below, was obviously part of the op:

Are you still open-minded, or is 911 case-closed for you, John? Regardless, as always, your sincere take is highly-appreciated.

Regards,
Snake

Last Edited by snake.plissken on 09/24/2012 01:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John, I was wondering if you could tell us where the lights are located on a boeing 767 and why we are not seeing any lights on UA175. Thank you
 Quoting: oversober

I think there are 2 red strobes, one on top and one on the bottom and two white strobes, one on each wingtip.

They flash about 35 to 40 flashes per minute.

I've looked at all the videos and although some run as short
a 3 or 4 seconds haven't seen any.

However the best videos are from east to west so with the sun behind the camera it would make it difficult to see a strobe.
 Quoting: johnlear

You can see a white strobe on the right wingtip of the remotely-controlled plane as it approaches WTC2, here:

I'm sure you've seen this other one, John, where they use a clip (@ the 4:54 mark) from a Project Camelot interview you did, discussing the CFM56 or CF6 engine found on Murray St:

So, I guess we both agree that it wasn't UA175 that crashed into WTC2... I believe it was a remotely-piloted military plane (perhaps a modified KC767) which had one of its CFM56's land on Murray, while you believe the engine was "planted" there.

How do you suppose they planted the engine there, John, with all those witnesses around? What's more plausible, your theory of no planes and a "dumped-off engine" or remotely-piloted planes, one of which had an engine survive to land at Church & Murray?

Regards,
Snake
 Quoting: snake.plissken

Nice video of the strobe light. 11 years too late though, But what the heck.....nice try. Like nobody would have noticed that in the past 11 years. What morons.

They probably used a van with a side door and hustled it out and under the canopy during all of the confusion.

Whoops...yeah what about the overhead canopy? Since there are no markings of an engine hitting anywhere nearby and no rips in the canopy it must have been a holographic engine. No..wait...couldn't have been a holograph, it was real. Details, details.
snake.plissken

United States
09/24/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice video of the strobe light. 11 years too late though, But what the heck.....nice try. Like nobody would have noticed that in the past 11 years. What morons.

They probably used a van with a side door and hustled it out and under the canopy during all of the confusion.

Whoops...yeah what about the overhead canopy? Since there are no markings of an engine hitting anywhere nearby and no rips in the canopy it must have been a holographic engine. No..wait...couldn't have been a holograph, it was real. Details, details.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13456274

Snarky/sarcastic AC13456274 otherwise known as John Lear (thanks hoss58;-)

11 years too late... nice try?

I didn't make the video. GLP user oversober asked YOU (edit) about the strobes, as he hadn't seen any videos where even one was evident. The first video, in my previous post, simply shows one.

Your van with a side door idea is suspect, in support of the planted engine theory. Perhaps this will be more apparent, after watching the video, below.

Of course, I don't know for a fact that the engine was not planted, anymore than you know that it was. My point is that I believe the case is far from closed on planes/no planes.

Finally, in response to the "no markings of an engine hitting anywhere nearby" comment:

In the following video, at the :08 mark, notice the photographer in blue jeans and backwards baseball cap, standing behind the yellow tape and taking pictures of the engine. There's a very noticeable crack in the sidewalk, directly in front of where he's standing. More noticeable cracks, starting at :42, which might suggest the engine came in from the direction of where the photographer at :08 was standing:

I was a "no planer" for a while... and can't rule it out. It's just that for myself, at this point in time, the supposed evidence for remote planes outweighs that of the tv fakery and hologram supposition.

I'm keeping an open mind, and continuing forward on the quest for the (my?) greater truth, regarding one of the most pivotal moments in modern history. John, are you still open for debate re no planes/remote planes, demo methods and perps or is 911 case closed in your mind? I guess anyone can become jaded, on a certain subject, and set in their ways. It's certainly easier than re-opening a can of worms. But can one have peace of mind, without also having come to a firm conclusion or strong belief that reality, as they perceive it, is factually accurate?

Cheers,
Snake

Last Edited by snake.plissken on 09/24/2012 10:02 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12466749
Turkey
09/24/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hell Mr Lear, hope all is well.

I would like to know more about your profile picture background.

Thank you.

~THE IRANIAN~
JuergenHess

User ID: 17940605
United States
09/24/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
and John looks like you are right again. not only did the sun birth a planet earlier this year, but it looks like mercury shows evidence of it's birth now too. It's awesome how much sense the truth makes. Hope you get to see this

Juergen

[link to news.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23140258
United States
09/24/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13456274

Snarky/sarcastic AC13456274:

11 years too late... nice try? I didn't make the video. GLP user oversober asked John about the strobes, as he hadn't seen any videos where even one was evident. The first video, in my previous post, shows one.

Your van with a side door idea is weak, at best, to support the planting of the engine theory. This should be obvious, after watching the video, below.

Look, I don't know for a fact that the engine was not planted, anymore than you know that it was. My point is that the case is far from closed on planes/no planes.

Finally, in response to the "no markings of an engine hitting anywhere nearby" comment:

In the following video, at the :08 mark, notice the photographer in blue jeans and backwards baseball cap, standing behind the yellow tape and taking pictures of the engine. There's a very noticeable crack in the sidewalk, directly in front of where he's standing. More noticeable cracks, starting at :42, which might suggest the engine came in from the direction of where the photographer at :08 was standing:

Still open for debate and looking forward to John's take.

Snake
 Quoting: snake.plissken

That is John's take, check the numbers against John's post with the avatar. If you don't log in it post's as AC instead of your avatar.
hoss58

User ID: 23140258
United States
09/24/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cripes I just did the same thing, see check the ID numbers against my last post, the one above this one.

Last Edited by hoss58 on 09/24/2012 05:47 PM
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss
HaveBlue

User ID: 11403366
New Zealand
09/25/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is pretty Bob Lazar. It wouldn't be anti 115 they mean would it?

[link to www.extremetech.com]

There is nothing at all strange about Neil Armstrong being buried at sea.

He was a naval aviator. That means landing on a pitching deck in low vis at night when you are low on fuel.

For avaition buffs it just don't get any better than that.

Last Edited by HaveBlue on 09/25/2012 10:19 PM
Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
snake.plissken

United States
09/26/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
more morons like me re no planes:

i suppose it's too late for further examination...

Regards,
Snake
courageousthinker

User ID: 21607756
United States
09/28/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
John,

I was wondering if you thought ETs were involved in either of the space shuttle explosions.

Also, I recall that after Challenger's accident there was a halt to all launches for several weeks. Then there was anew rocket launch scheduled (nit a shuttle) and the networks were covering it as the first launch after the accident, but that rocket veered off course or something like that. Than there was another waiting period followed by a newly scheduled launch of a rocket carrying a satellite and that launch also failed. Was it just NASA incompetence that created the series of failures or were the ETs sending a message?

Thanks,
CT
Courageous Thinker in Cali
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223134
United States
10/01/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, First off your track record as a Pilot is amazing holding so many records etc. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to answer everyone's questions and sticking your neck out there in search of the TRUTH!

I have done a lot of research on many different subjects related to aliens, secret societies, and various religions attempting to 'connect the dots on the BIG PICTURE...

There is a undeniable connection between the entertainment industry and Satanism mainly by Rappers and Rock and roll that display numerous signs of Satan, Illuminati etc. It has been said that many of the biggest artists along with well known celebrities have actually SOLD THEIR souls to the Devil in exchange for Money, power, and FAME.

My question is have you heard anything about this? Or what is your take on the Entertainment industry in connection with the BIG PICTURE of what is going on?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.
testtube
User ID: 23895982
United States
10/02/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,
I am leaving the full-time rver lifestyle to move back near my family. I rolled into Alamo, NV earlier this evening. Will make what will surely be my last pilgrimage to Area 51 tomorrow. I wonder if you would share what night/s of the week the ufos are flown as per your trip up here with Bob Lazar. Thanks a bunch!
CasualObserver

User ID: 1472478
United States
10/05/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Testing, testing - Is this thing on.
johnlear  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,
I am leaving the full-time rver lifestyle to move back near my family. I rolled into Alamo, NV earlier this evening. Will make what will surely be my last pilgrimage to Area 51 tomorrow. I wonder if you would share what night/s of the week the ufos are flown as per your trip up here with Bob Lazar. Thanks a bunch!
 Quoting: testtube 23895982

It used to be Wednesday at 9pm. Don't know what it is these days.

Now they track you from Warm Springs to Alamo.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.

GLP