United States
10/05/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
Testing, testing - Is this thing on.
 Quoting: CasualObserver

You have reached John Lear, Sorry I'm out right now but if
youi'll leave a message I'll get right back to you.

Beeeeeeeeeeeep............
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 13456274
United States
10/05/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, First off your track record as a Pilot is amazing holding so many records etc. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to answer everyone's questions and sticking your neck out there in search of the TRUTH!

I have done a lot of research on many different subjects related to aliens, secret societies, and various religions attempting to 'connect the dots on the BIG PICTURE...

There is a undeniable connection between the entertainment industry and Satanism mainly by Rappers and Rock and roll that display numerous signs of Satan, Illuminati etc. It has been said that many of the biggest artists along with well known celebrities have actually SOLD THEIR souls to the Devil in exchange for Money, power, and FAME.

My question is have you heard anything about this? Or what is your take on the Entertainment industry in connection with the BIG PICTURE of what is going on?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11223134

Not actually sold their souls to the devil but refuse to live with intergrity and without envy, hate or greed, which is essentially the same thing.

There is also a connection between rock stars and high up military figures. I'll try and remember the books that tell about this connection.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
John,

I was wondering if you thought ETs were involved in either of the space shuttle explosions.

Also, I recall that after Challenger's accident there was a halt to all launches for several weeks. Then there was anew rocket launch scheduled (nit a shuttle) and the networks were covering it as the first launch after the accident, but that rocket veered off course or something like that. Than there was another waiting period followed by a newly scheduled launch of a rocket carrying a satellite and that launch also failed. Was it just NASA incompetence that created the series of failures or were the ETs sending a message?

Thanks,
CT
 Quoting: courageousthinker

Yeah I remember that. Don't know about the connection
between ET's.

Challenger was caused (I think) by a single clamp down which didn't release. This was never discussed in public. The delay was 3 years. There was another clamp release failure on STS 112 several years later.

User ID: 25038989
United Arab Emirates
10/05/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good to find an expert who knows what he's tlaknig about!
jamescar
User ID: 24726729
United States
10/06/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, First off your track record as a Pilot is amazing holding so many records etc. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to answer everyone's questions and sticking your neck out there in search of the TRUTH!

I have done a lot of research on many different subjects related to aliens, secret societies, and various religions attempting to 'connect the dots on the BIG PICTURE...

There is a undeniable connection between the entertainment industry and Satanism mainly by Rappers and Rock and roll that display numerous signs of Satan, Illuminati etc. It has been said that many of the biggest artists along with well known celebrities have actually SOLD THEIR souls to the Devil in exchange for Money, power, and FAME.

My question is have you heard anything about this? Or what is your take on the Entertainment industry in connection with the BIG PICTURE of what is going on?

Thanks.

Not actually sold their souls to the devil but refuse to live with intergrity and without envy, hate or greed, which is essentially the same thing.

There is also a connection between rock stars and high up military figures. I'll try and remember the books that tell about this connection.
 Quoting: johnlear

search for davesweb, the laurel canyon/hippies series...
johnlear  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

Quoting: jamescar 24726729

Thats it! Thanks.

acegotflows

User ID: 19532652
United States
10/06/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr. Lear, what do you make of the many people who say that they are "awakening" on a daily basis? Is it something that is happening naturally, or it is being inspired by otherworldies?
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6155981
United States
10/06/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

here ya go JL!! my old thread about the whole sordid affair!!

Thread: Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
User ID: 25077701
China
10/06/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's good to get a fresh way of lkioong at it.
Jonny Smoke

User ID: 18257085
United States
10/06/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

Quoting: jamescar 24726729

Thats it! Thanks.

I read that story a while back about, do you know if the military had an agenda?
Or was it coincidence that so many of their children became famous rock stars?
sinco

User ID: 18834981
United States
10/07/2012 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you still talk to bob Lazar? Both of you truely inspired me me and sparked my interest in this type of stuff. Just curious if you two are still friends and talk, and does lazar still stnd by his words to this day if you do talk to him.. I know hes not "public" any longer. That's a shame, maybe he will come back out?
SpaceCommand

User ID: 1009022
United States
10/07/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey S/C, you mght be able to answer this. Did anyone else think it wierd that Armstrong requested a burial at sea?
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Neil Armstrong was a Navy Man, so it was not unusual really. My Father was a Naval Aviator, and was buried after cremation at Pearl Harbor in the water close to its seaplane landing docks. His canvas seaplane took some of the first shots of WW II. His good luck was having self sealing gas tanks, instituted by FDR a few years earlier.

Last Edited by SpaceCommand on 10/07/2012 11:59 AM
"With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things." William Wordsworth

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Lincoln's economic advisor Henry C. Carey explained the universal issue in his 1851 Harmony of Interests:

"Two systems are before the world.... One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization. One looks towards universal war; the other towards universal peace. One is the English system; the other ... the American system, for ... elevating while equalizing the condition of man throughout the world."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Kinga
User ID: 23570095
Canada
10/07/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

May I have please, your opinion re: RH Negative blood type.

Thank you so much in advance,

Kinga.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19420840
United States
10/07/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Lear do you believe in god?
johnlear  (OP)

United States
10/07/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Gonviral

There is no such thing as a god.

There are entities more advanced than we that run day to day operations in the universe and there are entities infinitely more advanced than them. But they are not gods either.

God (the one and only) is a concept introduced by the ET’s who made us which was the next step after all the separate gods of ancient time. (The god of fire, the god of light, the sun god etc).

Because the universe is infinite, one god could not possibly act as many people think.

The next step in our evolution after believing in ‘a god’ is to understand we are not here to change the world. We are here for the world to change us and to live our lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

The problem with a god is that people will think there is someone/something out there that will take care of us if we say a few prayers or drop some money in the collection box or confess our sins. (As if that will get them off the hook scot free.)

Another problem is that we are led to believe that we have to ask for everlasting life. We already have everlasting life. We are born with everlasting life. We don’t have to ask for it. Now we have to learn how to manage our everlasting life without depending on or asking for help.

The transition from believing in multitudes of gods to a single god is not as difficult as changing your belief from a single god to only yourself to believe in. Just look at the kicking and screaming of those defending the mythical Jesus on many threads herein.

Most are not ready to believe in themselves. They need a god (or his son) for a shoulder to lean on, cry on, beg to, and get others to believe in.

They spend more time defending their belief than giving the slightest thought about ‘what if…’

It will take a few more generations for the realization of the truth to manifest itself.

It’s very similar to scientific beliefs. The error of Einstein’s theories is just beginning to seep out all the while still being staunchly defended by older generations. Where younger scientists are not so easily taken in by fraudulent homilies such as ‘nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.’ And the infinitely stupid ‘tidal locking’.

Do I believe in god? No. God is a myth for those in need.
But that doesn’t mean that God isn’t a good belief for those who are not ready for the truth.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
10/07/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you still talk to bob Lazar? Both of you truely inspired me me and sparked my interest in this type of stuff. Just curious if you two are still friends and talk, and does lazar still stnd by his words to this day if you do talk to him.. I know hes not "public" any longer. That's a shame, maybe he will come back out?
 Quoting: sinco

I call him once in a while.

He's coming from Michigan for my birthday Dec 4. He still has his business UnitedNulcear which is doing real good.

He still sticks by his word which has not changed one word since he first told his story.

Don't know whether or not he will 'come back out' but I doubt it.

Kinga
User ID: 23570095
Canada
10/07/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear John,

Hope you are doing fine. I am still waiting for your answer regarding RH Negative blood type and if you mentioned something about it previously, I would like to apologize because I didn’t have time to read all the pages, yet. In the mind time I have something else to ask you, if you don’t mind.

After my mother passed away I had lights going on and off or TV channels up and down on its own. On two occasions bulbs exploded sending blue lights around with ozone like smell similar to the one after thunderstorms. Since energy/soul survives the death, do you believe in ghost activities and could it be my mother’s spirit? She promised to visit me from the other side....

I would also like to mention two of my incidents from many unexplained things. Being alone, I was standing in the kitchen and heard man’s voice inside my head (right side of the ear) saying my name. Another time I woke up feeling someone standing behind my bed and my soul was trying to get out of the body. I had few out of body experiences previously with my soul flying under the ceiling all over the place but this specific time was different. This time I was petrified and I fought my paralyzed body with all the strength to keep my soul inside and I heard a voice in my head: “Let it go”, so I fought harder and finally started to move my toes and slowly “woke up” because actually I was not really sleeping as I had full consciousness.

I have a video of UFO made from the balcony of my high rise condominium and it is shocking. It shows that UFO was observing me and they knew that I was filming them. Interesting that I couldn’t see them with my naked eyes but something told me (my sub-consciousness, perhaps) to take my camera and point it at the sky and here it was!!

After reading Bob Hopkins books I was speechless because I have all those classic abductee factors including childhood scoop mark which my parents couldn’t explain. However, I don’t recall seeing any Aliens or being abducted, thought I had few vivid dreams about it. Do you think I could be an abductee or there are other explanations to this.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards, Kinga.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25111147
United Kingdom
10/07/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, what do you think of the tards on here that are falling for this current BS to do with the Muslims? Are you ashamed to be American known that so many of you fellow Americans are that retarded, as being shown on this board?
acegotflows

United States
10/07/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Gonviral

There is no such thing as a god.

There are entities more advanced than we that run day to day operations in the universe and there are entities infinitely more advanced than them. But they are not gods either.

God (the one and only) is a concept introduced by the ET’s who made us which was the next step after all the separate gods of ancient time. (The god of fire, the god of light, the sun god etc).

Because the universe is infinite, one god could not possibly act as many people think.

The next step in our evolution after believing in ‘a god’ is to understand we are not here to change the world. We are here for the world to change us and to live our lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

The problem with a god is that people will think there is someone/something out there that will take care of us if we say a few prayers or drop some money in the collection box or confess our sins. (As if that will get them off the hook scot free.)

Another problem is that we are led to believe that we have to ask for everlasting life. We already have everlasting life. We are born with everlasting life. We don’t have to ask for it. Now we have to learn how to manage our everlasting life without depending on or asking for help.

The transition from believing in multitudes of gods to a single god is not as difficult as changing your belief from a single god to only yourself to believe in. Just look at the kicking and screaming of those defending the mythical Jesus on many threads herein.

Most are not ready to believe in themselves. They need a god (or his son) for a shoulder to lean on, cry on, beg to, and get others to believe in.

They spend more time defending their belief than giving the slightest thought about ‘what if…’

It will take a few more generations for the realization of the truth to manifest itself.

It’s very similar to scientific beliefs. The error of Einstein’s theories is just beginning to seep out all the while still being staunchly defended by older generations. Where younger scientists are not so easily taken in by fraudulent homilies such as ‘nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.’ And the infinitely stupid ‘tidal locking’.

But that doesn’t mean that God isn’t a good belief for those who are not ready for the truth.

I have always felt that these gods and such are lower level and vibrational beings that keep this battle going to stay fed by the energies. They don't want to stop it because they would disappear into obscurity. That's how I feel about it, who knows though...
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
acegotflows

United States
10/07/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another question, why are a lot more people starting to remember their experiences with et and such?

Last Edited by acegotflows on 10/07/2012 05:00 PM
oBWZbrWxpELvz
User ID: 25162230
Brazil
10/07/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very valid, pithy, scucicnt, and on point. WD.
SpaceCommand

User ID: 1009022
United States
10/07/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: sinco

I call him once in a while.

He's coming from Michigan for my birthday Dec 4. He still has his business UnitedNulcear which is doing real good.

He still sticks by his word which has not changed one word since he first told his story.

Don't know whether or not he will 'come back out' but I doubt it.

His hydrogen system for cars, the storage system, and using solar panels for electrolysis is a great idea. Update us on that if you would.

Thanks
"With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things." William Wordsworth

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Lincoln's economic advisor Henry C. Carey explained the universal issue in his 1851 Harmony of Interests:

"Two systems are before the world.... One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization. One looks towards universal war; the other towards universal peace. One is the English system; the other ... the American system, for ... elevating while equalizing the condition of man throughout the world."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
hoss58
User ID: 23140258
United States
10/08/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John I was wondering what you thought of that video I sent you on PM recently . It was the one with the orbs rising up from the moon's surface. It was filmed through a private telescope such as your own

I was wondering if you thought it was valid .

Hoss58
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23273601
United States
10/08/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just started reading this blog, and am taking it all with a grain of salt. Very interesting though. As for my question, do you feel that psychedelics were put here by ET's as a way to exponentially grow spiritually? Thus being able to "go out into the universe and play with the adults" on a faster scale? Not having to return to Earth again and again for spiritual learning? If not put here by ET's, do you believe they hold any significance as to what is going on?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just started reading this blog, and am taking it all with a grain of salt. Very interesting though. As for my question, do you feel that psychedelics were put here by ET's as a way to exponentially grow spiritually? Thus being able to "go out into the universe and play with the adults" on a faster scale? Not having to return to Earth again and again for spiritual learning? If not put here by ET's, do you believe they hold any significance as to what is going on?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry for the double post.
Tourmaline
User ID: 24831282
Spain
10/09/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

If this skydiver is able to break the sound barrier with aid of a vehicle, what kind of effect do think this would have on the human body?

Will this person lose consciousness once the sound barrier is broken?

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Thanks in advance

PS - when you get a chance check your Message Boards PM Email from me
Tourmaline
User ID: 24831282
Spain
10/09/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

If this skydiver is able to break the sound barrier with aid of a vehicle, what kind of effect do think this would have on the human body?

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Thanks in advance

Quoting: Tourmaline 24831282

That's "without aid of a vehicle"
Custodian
User ID: 24628474
United Kingdom
10/09/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are so right, John - there is nothing but Free Planet, and we are its SEVEN BILLION custodians.
hoss58

User ID: 23140258
United States
10/09/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Thanks in advance

Quoting: Tourmaline 24831282

Hey Tourmaline have not seen you post for a while . Are you still getting those pictures of those ahhh what were they , like flying things ?
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss

GLP