Tourmaline
User ID: 24831282
Spain
10/09/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
Hey Hoss,

I am calling them "Bright Objects" ha ha ha. Of the bright objects I captured on digital, I have only seen one at a time in any given moment. A picture with multiple bright objects was shear dumb luck for me.

I will post better resolution photos on UFO forum when I get a minute. I have a few more, not at a good resolution.
hoss58

User ID: 23140258
United States
10/09/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Hoss,

I am calling them "Bright Objects" ha ha ha. Of the bright objects I captured on digital, I have only seen one at a time in any given moment. A picture with multiple bright objects was shear dumb luck for me.

I will post better resolution photos on UFO forum when I get a minute. I have a few more, not at a good resolution.
 Quoting: Tourmaline 24831282
Well that's ok good res or not they are cool to see and think about
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss
vril

User ID: 8266676
United States
10/11/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey John, have you read UFOs in the Year of the Dragon yet? I didn't realize Lou had released it and picked it up on Kindle last night.
jaxnorris
User ID: 25396514
United States
10/11/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dad, i just pulled your avatar picture out of one of my boxes in storage! I couldn't believe I had that pic...I wondered if it was you in your pic - until I pulled that picture out! Crazy!! Where was it taken? and when??
hoss58

United States
10/12/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dad, i just pulled your avatar picture out of one of my boxes in storage! I couldn't believe I had that pic...I wondered if it was you in your pic - until I pulled that picture out! Crazy!! Where was it taken? and when??
 Quoting: jaxnorris 25396514

Hey Jax long time since you last posted here!!Your Dad gave the info about the avatara while back ,jeez ...some many pages back. If your Dad misses your post (I 'm sure he wont) I will see if I can find it . I have lots of time[sigh].

Your Dad said the book is in rewrite?
oversober

User ID: 2506031
United States
10/13/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, I'm very glad I came across the message you and Lou and have been sharing about learning to live with integrity and all, but what's the point of finding out the technique to get off this rock when my memory is going to get wiped again? What if next time i don't become informed?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, I'm very glad I came across the message you and Lou and have been sharing about learning to live with integrity and all, but what's the point of finding out the technique to get off this rock when my memory is going to get wiped again? What if next time i don't become informed?
 Quoting: oversober

If you remembered you would choose the right way for the wrong reason, because you remembered , not because you learned. The idea is for it to be automatic . If you remembered it's like cheating . It takes many reincarnations on this 3d merry-go round . It is not a one shot deal like religion trys to tell you .
hoss58

United States
10/13/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you remembered you would choose the right way for the wrong reason, because you remembered , not because you learned. The idea is for it to be automatic . If you remembered it's like cheating . It takes many reincarnations on this 3d merry-go round . It is not a one shot deal like religion trys to tell you .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23140258

Forgot to log in .Learning to live with integrity, just that is hard to do . let alone no greed or envy !! envy is really hard because it is sly , subtle and sneaky !!

Last Edited by hoss58 on 10/13/2012 10:55 PM
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/13/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Forgot to log in .Learning to live with integrity, just that is hard to do . let alone no greed or envy !! envy is really hard because it is sly , subtle and sneaky !!
 Quoting: hoss58

Yes it is my friend,its the devil of the three and egos best friend!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
hoss58

United States
10/13/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: hoss58

Yes it is my friend,its the devil of the three and egos best friend!
 Quoting: shadasonic

gave you a karma point for saying it better [smile]

Last Edited by hoss58 on 10/13/2012 11:49 PM
sabotaz
User ID: 25163446
Greece
10/15/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello john i want your opinion for this video if you have the time

Its about the quindar tones of the moon landing.

Thank you for your time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
10/16/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a super interesting video! Thanks.
HaveBlue

User ID: 11403366
New Zealand
10/16/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems that if you can reach a certain level of understanding you get given all your memories back from all past lifetimes.

James Gilliland has said this but so have a few others I've read about over the last few years.

If the word god simply came from the word good then yes god is real if you believe in good.

I do. Without feeling good at least sometimes life would not be any fun at all. having fun is good.

Eg...it is good to be back after another 2 week instaban, this time for not even trying to do anything wrong apart from not wanting to pay $600NZ per year just to post on this forum.

That sounds rather like a church demanding tithes. If you don't want to pay god won't save you and we won't talk to you either!
Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
10/16/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems that if you can reach a certain level of understanding you get given all your memories back from all past lifetimes.

James Gilliland has said this but so have a few others I've read about over the last few years.

If the word god simply came from the word good then yes god is real if you believe in good.

I do. Without feeling good at least sometimes life would not be any fun at all. having fun is good.

Eg...it is good to be back after another 2 week instaban, this time for not even trying to do anything wrong apart from not wanting to pay $600NZ per year just to post on this forum.

That sounds rather like a church demanding tithes. If you don't want to pay god won't save you and we won't talk to you either!
 Quoting: HaveBlue

Amen to that. You at least were given a reason? My month was up yesterday too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11664997
United Kingdom
10/16/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, why did you let the bbc interview you for their 'conspiracy road trip' programme that was aired in the uk last night?

They made you look like a right loon!

Surely you should've realised this?

sabotaz
User ID: 25163446
Greece
10/16/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a super interesting video! Thanks.
 Quoting: BadHairDay

You are welcome my friend.You should search at youtube for "lunacognita" channel he has very intresting videos
johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 13456274
United States
10/17/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, why did you let the bbc interview you for their 'conspiracy road trip' programme that was aired in the uk last night?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11664997

I was warned well in advance what the agenda was.

The only agenda I have is to get people to consider living
their lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

Obviously they cut that part out so it was a risk that didn't payoff.`

There is a secret self satisfaction I have in watching people debate and/or discount the civilization on the moon.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 13456274
United States
10/17/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello john i want your opinion for this video if you have the time

Its about the quindar tones of the moon landing.

Thank you for your time
 Quoting: sabotaz 25163446

Really interesting. I always thought that the quindar tones
were to mark the end of a statement using a specific
amount of time measured in milliseconds.

This is to establish when the first speaker has finished
or has let a specific amount of milliseconds pass and
to mark when the next speaker is talking.

If this guys theory is correct, and I belive that it probably is, its going to be a big job trying to prove it.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
Kinga
User ID: 23570095
Canada
10/17/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

I am down on bending knees (wink) asking for your opinion. Below is my original post from October 7th. English is not my first language so please, forgive my gramma.

Thank you, Kinga.

Dear John,

Hope you are doing fine. I am still waiting for your answer regarding RH Negative blood type and if you mentioned something about it previously, I would like to apologize because I didn’t have time to read all the pages, yet. In the mind time I have something else to ask you, if you don’t mind.

After my mother passed away I had lights going on and off or TV channels up and down on its own. On two occasions bulbs exploded sending blue lights around with ozone like smell similar to the one after thunderstorms. Since energy/soul survives the death, do you believe in ghost activities and could it be my mother’s spirit? She promised to visit me from the other side....

I would also like to mention two of my incidents from many unexplained things. Being alone, I was standing in the kitchen and heard man’s voice inside my head (right side of the ear) saying my name. Another time I woke up feeling someone standing behind my bed and my soul was trying to get out of the body. I had few out of body experiences previously with my soul flying under the ceiling all over the place but this specific time was different. This time I was petrified and I fought my paralyzed body with all the strength to keep my soul inside and I heard a voice in my head: “Let it go”, so I fought harder and finally started to move my toes and slowly “woke up” because actually I was not really sleeping as I had full consciousness.

I have a video of UFO made from the balcony of my high rise condominium and it is shocking. It shows that UFO was observing me and they knew that I was filming them. Interesting that I couldn’t see them with my naked eyes but something told me (my sub-consciousness, perhaps) to take my camera and point it at the sky and here it was!!

After reading Bob Hopkins books I was speechless because I have all those classic abductee factors including childhood scoop mark which my parents couldn’t explain. However, I don’t recall seeing any Aliens or being abducted, thought I had few vivid dreams about it. Do you think I could be an abductee or there are other explanations to this.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards, Kinga.

PS. My first strange experience happened when I was approximately 6-7 years old. I was playing outside my grandmother's home with my 2 cousins. They run inside the home through veranda's door and I took the longer way and run for the kitchen door. Before I approached them, suddenly about 2-3 meters from me there was someone standing fully covered (face and eyes including) in a white sheet. Because it was late in the evening, I though that maybe my grandma tried to scare us, so we come back home. I remember this like it was today. I said: "Grandma, is that you?" but this figure didn't answer me. Later I remember getting inside the house and my grandma was in the kitchen. There is no way she could get there before me. In the past I was thinking that those things in my life may have spiritual connections, but I am not sure anymore and wonder if I may be an abductee.
vril

User ID: 8266676
United States
10/17/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11664997

I was warned well in advance what the agenda was.

The only agenda I have is to get people to consider living
their lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

Obviously they cut that part out so it was a risk that didn't payoff.`

There is a secret self satisfaction I have in watching people debate and/or discount the civilization on the moon.
 Quoting: johnlear

I found your segment from the show. Even though you didn't get the integrity part in there, they still had the part about the Moon civilization and the lunar origins which is rarely on your TV interviews. I liked how one of the members show said how it goes against all science, well yes, that is because that is human government science friend.
hoss58

United States
10/18/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John good to see you posting again.I was glad to read that you were right about the Moon. Just like my signature says.

Hey I sent you a pm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2440114
United States
10/18/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
John,

According to Wikipedia, EG&G Special Projects was consolidated at some point with Lear Siegler Services, Inc. Now there's a coincidence for you. Or is it...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
10/18/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
cool2 Thank you, John Lear drinks ...C.C
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
10/19/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
SNIP - SNIP

They probably used a van with a side door and hustled it out and under the canopy during all of the confusion.

SNIP - SNIP SOME MORE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13456274

Snarky/sarcastic AC13456274 otherwise known as John Lear (thanks hoss58;-)

SNIPPITY SNIP SNIP

Your van with a side door idea is suspect, in support of the planted engine theory. Perhaps this will be more apparent, after watching the video, below.

EVEN MORE SNIPPAGE

In the following video, at the :08 mark, notice the photographer in blue jeans and backwards baseball cap, standing behind the yellow tape and taking pictures of the engine. There's a very noticeable crack in the sidewalk, directly in front of where he's standing. More noticeable cracks, starting at :42, which might suggest the engine came in from the direction of where the photographer at :08 was standing:

[link to www.youtube.com]

SNIPPITY SNIP AND MORE SNIPPAGE

Cheers,
Snake
 Quoting: snake.plissken

When a free falling metalic object of substantial weight falls to pavement, it bounces numerous times and will smash the concrete. Looking on the video scene it looks to be staged. As if it was layed out like the wreckage at the pentagon.

They tossed a crumpled street sign down and a shoe to make it look realistic. That scene is staged by how they are taking photos and guarding the scene.

My opinion says fake and made for tv.
HaveBlue

User ID: 11403366
New Zealand
10/19/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is actually quite interesting that he BBC would even give John the time of day.

It does remind me of them announcing the destruction of WTC 7 half an hour before it actually was demolished.

I haven't seen it though, is it on youtube? I guess it is just a hit piece that the BBC is well known for and I probably shouldn't waste my precious time with.

But for them even mentioning the name John Lear will get at least some that otherwise wouldn't to research him, find out just what he has done and been involved with and then like alot of us here think 'You don't survive a whole career in aviation if you are an idiot'. You need to be thinking ahead all the time, never forgetting all those vital actions needed to safely fly such aircraft and be an engineer as well.

You will note as I have that nobody has come foward (to my knowledge) to attack John on the science of what he says, where they can demonstratably show where he is wrong.

Plenty of the 'shooting of the messanger' type behavious to be found and mname calling etc... but no actaul substance.

I engage Ed fouche and co over at alien scientist forum over the Bob Lazar thing but I don't get anything real.
I must go back and check there to see if they have found anytjing convincing yet to back up the claim of Bob being a lier and fraud etc...

Ed Fouch does bet all his wealth and one of his testicles on this after all! I can't remember off hand if it was the left or right testicle but it was just the one. I do know that much!
He reckons he is right just because Bob doesn't take up his offer of a public skype debate sort of show.

I have explained that I'm sure Bob has far better things to do with his time, he is actually doing things and not just talking about them on internet forums like I am now!

The guy (bob) built his own nuclear accelerator in his back yard to make the Deuteride whatever for his hydrogen storage as hydride but he's a fraud and not a real scientist because MIT and Caltech can't/won't supply the bits of paper that say he is!
If that is not insane I don't know what is!
The modern word I believe is for his attackers is 'derp'

The BBC should have learnt by now. But being publicly funded they have no worries about going under due to being the laughing stock of the media!
They really should just stick to worrying about Kate Middleton showing her tits in public. It's more in line with their mentality.

Last Edited by HaveBlue on 10/19/2012 07:47 AM
Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
hoss58

United States
10/19/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the youtube video on building 7
[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by hoss58 on 10/22/2012 08:31 AM
VooDooRoo

User ID: 25836267
Australia
10/20/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John
From the land downunder...

Can you tell me what they do at Pine Gap here in Australia?

And is It run by the Americans? Australians or a bit of both?

Thanks

V D R

Last Edited by VooDooRoo on 10/20/2012 08:02 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
10/20/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Snippity do da

You will note as I have that nobody has come foward (to my knowledge) to attack John on the science of what he says, where they can demonstratably show where he is wrong.

Plenty of the 'shooting of the messanger' type behavious to be found and mname calling etc... but no actaul substance.

I engage Ed fouche and co over at alien scientist forum over the Bob Lazar thing but I don't get anything real.
I must go back and check there to see if they have found anytjing convincing yet to back up the claim of Bob being a lier and fraud etc...

Ed Fouch does bet all his wealth and one of his testicles on this after all! I can't remember off hand if it was the left or right testicle but it was just the one. I do know that much!
He reckons he is right just because Bob doesn't take up his offer of a public skype debate sort of show.

I have explained that I'm sure Bob has far better things to do with his time, he is actually doing things and not just talking about them on internet forums like I am now!

The guy (bob) built his own nuclear accelerator in his back yard to make the Deuteride whatever for his hydrogen storage as hydride but he's a fraud and not a real scientist because MIT and Caltech can't/won't supply the bits of paper that say he is!

Snippage some more

The one thing that made me laugh and like John Lear was when he told how at the time of his fathers passing, the family fortune never seen John, but, his dad did leave a dollar for him.

thats more than my dad did at his passing, for me.

As for the AS forum and ED Fouches, Ed seems to lock his talons into anyone who falls for his hand of friendship. Bob Lazar is an enigma and for Ed to talk trash of bob clearly shows disinfo cointelpro at its worse.

The AS forum was hacked because it was a hack unpaid version. It stayed hacked for months till they finally pooled enough coins together to buy a license.

Another thing, Ed was in on the deal at Open Minds when John was handed his hat. Later on, Ed and friends consorted to take down Open Minds which they did.

So, how can you be trusted with that level of operating in the realm of information. I think Ed's EGO got the best of him.

Lazar and Lear are still in the race.
hoss58

United States
10/21/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Snippity do da

Snippage some more

The one thing that made me laugh and like John Lear was when he told how at the time of his fathers passing, the family fortune never seen John, but, his dad did leave a dollar for him.

thats more than my dad did at his passing, for me.

As for the AS forum and ED Fouches, Ed seems to lock his talons into anyone who falls for his hand of friendship. Bob Lazar is an enigma and for Ed to talk trash of bob clearly shows disinfo cointelpro at its worse.

The AS forum was hacked because it was a hack unpaid version. It stayed hacked for months till they finally pooled enough coins together to buy a license.

Another thing, Ed was in on the deal at Open Minds when John was handed his hat. Later on, Ed and friends consorted to take down Open Minds which they did.

So, how can you be trusted with that level of operating in the realm of information. I think Ed's EGO got the best of him.

Lazar and Lear are still in the race.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036
As I remember it ,John was not handed his hat per se, OM deleted Johns post during a disagreement between John and Ed,and John wanted to know why. He started a thread which was titled " I am outaa here " and that was John's last post at OM.

Last Edited by hoss58 on 10/22/2012 08:32 AM
hoss58

United States
10/21/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
John I sent you a good pm this time . honest!!

GLP