TheDude99

User ID: 26324660
Canada
11/14/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question

Hi John,

Love this thread and have followed it from the very beginning posting now and again. Was even on the GLP voice chat with you around a year and a half ago.

Something I cannot reconcile, though, with everything you are saying, is the notion of memory as it relates to death and "after death". Without it, we are not "us". I've witnessed people in altered states, with amnesia, and so on. If we have no memory of an event, then it may as well have never happened.

I bring this up in reference to your point about "realizing" the truth of what you and sleeper and others are saying, but here's the issue (and the same goes for any life-after-death / eternal life notion):

If, after we die, we reincarnate, and aren't allowed to remember past lives, then "we" aren't coming back being reincarnated. There is, at that point, literally nothing that is "us" that is returning. No memories means that the "energy" that we are is now just that: energy. Like an electrical current. But it is not self-aware. It cannot be, since there is no point of "I" reference. We exist as riders in this "current", not as the current itself. I know we are partly made of this current, but we are sparks of sentience within it. And if that spark isn't there, then there is no more "me" in that current, and therefore no memories, no past, no afterlife, and no experiencing anything after this world. Therefore, nothing after we die, no matter who claims it to be true. Hopefully I'm making sense here...
You are trying to relate 4th dimension stuff iin 3 dimensions. Your ‘spark’ is not a spark.

I have often thought about this with the many friends and family I've seen pass on. Sometimes I'll get a dream and we hang out or do something in the dream, but I cannot understand that if "they" are there in the other side, then "they" can't have reincarnated. They can't be in two places at once to experience a sense of "I", or "being-ness". Anymore than I can experience being on "the other side" as my past life incarnation right at this moment while being alive here, now... The only "me" is right here, right now. The only way any afterlife can exist is if we are allowed to remember it. Because if we can't, then it doesn't exist. Like a dream we can never remember. Wiped clean before every incarnation. If we don't remember the experience then we'll never know if you, or Jesus, or Santa, or anyone, was right. We won't even remember judging ourselves, if that is even what happens!

You exist whether you are walking around earth or in that little box in outer space where they keep some of us for some reason. There are umpty ump trillions of those little boxes in outer space filled with umpty ump trillions of our souls or “us”.
Whitley Streiber talked about the ‘boxes’ once and that he was made to ‘feel’ what it was like to be in the little boxes. I say ‘little’ but I really don’t know in 3d how big the boxes are.
As ‘Sleeper’ writes: Lee took me into a room in the ship that connected with a star system many light years from earth. On one of the large planets that circled near its sun I saw thousands of large black cubes pulsating and fluctuating in size while keeping their cube shape. It was a time vault with every detail of planet earth from the moment I was placed on the planet to the present, and my future while on earth.

It just doesn't add up. I want to believe, and I want to think that we continue on (and I mean "we" as in the identity of a "self", or "I", not just a mindless current that keeps reincarnating).

But the only way "we" can really continue on, whether I'm an energy or a body, is by having a sense of "self" or "I" in relationship to something (anything) else.
 Quoting: TheDude99

Nope.

If we aren't "something", then there is no "I", no memories, no "soul" other than the "current" (like an electrical current, a "soul current", if you will). If that is the case, then there is no everlasting life, since life is defined by a sense of individuality, a sense of "self", a sense of "I". If not, then when we die, we are gone, done. No memories, no "self", because when (if) we return to Earth, that is all forgotten, and if it is all forgotten, then it is as though it never was.

Nope.

I hate to sound like a cynic, and I really do want to believe, but I need to apply some critical thinking to this, and when I do, I just cannot get past this point in the reasoning of it. It is like the movie Groundhog Day but without him remembering anything and going through everything again for the first time. Every time. Makes me alternately a little scared about death and then a bit apathetic, since nobody can really say, and the logic doesn't seem to hold up. If when I die, I'm really gone forever, with no future memory of this life, that is awful. Since the "me" will either be on the other side about to have his mind wiped before reincarnating, or I will stay on the other side, with my memories intact, just waiting to get his mind wiped in case I end up reincarnating for some reason (against my will?). Quite frankly, that is all a bit freaky and daunting and not at all very comforting, heh. Am I missing something? (I actually hope I am!)

Yes. But not to worry. Its none of your business, as it is none of all of our business.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this subject.

Thanks for all you've shared.

Welcome.

Thanks for the reply. I still don't follow the logic, though, sorry to say! :)

Please bear with me once more. I just want to understand. If "we" are a "higher self" who drives a body, and we never get to "be" that higher self, nor get to experience being the higher self, then we aren't that higher self. This is defined as consciousness, or awareness. It can't be in two places at once.

It is an external being that judges us (sounds a lot like "God"). And if we don't remember any lifetimes, and if we never get to experience being our higher self, then we are the being who continually gets his mind wiped. Which means we're only ever going to remember the life we're currently living.

It is important to me to apply critical thinking to these kinds of subjects. I've thought it through as deeply and logically as I can. Frankly, what you're saying sounds more akin to religion than anything else (external judgement - and I say "external" because apparently the higher self is a different "I" than the body who just lived - and that body who just lived was an "I" who made different decisions than the higher self would).

Therefore, two beings. And if two beings, and you don't get to experience being the higher self, but are merely being judged by it, it is two consciousnesses. And if it is two consciousness (the judge and the subject), then we cannot be both. And if we cannot be both, then we are the subject. Who gets his mind wiped repeatedly. Sounds pretty bleak to me...

I love this thread and respect you, John, but this one just doesn't hold water, as far as I can tell. I want to understand, but I just don't see how it is logically possible. Help me understand?

Thanks again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11330901
United States
11/14/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Lear...how do we know that you're not deliberately feeding us disinformation?

If you're sincere, how do you know you weren't fed disinformation and are now giving us misinformation which you think is true but isn't?
avanti.pensatore

User ID: 27790533
United States
11/15/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, I have been following you online for a long time. I'm a big fan. I say that with much admiration and respect.

I have a question, do you know if Reptilians exist? Any truth to the rumors the British Royal Family, George HW Bush are Reptilians?? I feel sort of foolish asking this question but my son-in-law brought it up several times and I simply don't know what to make of it. Thank you.
avanti.pensatore

United States
11/15/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is Stanton Friedman a disinfo agent?
avanti.pensatore

United States
11/15/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been hearing stories about Time Travelers who were sent back in to the past by TPTB to change things like the outcome of the Civil War so the North won when in fact it was the South that originally won? Sounds like total BS to me but have you heard anything about this? Do the ET's allow us to Time Travel?
avanti.pensatore

United States
11/16/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I watched the Camelot Project video interviews of you back in 2007 and 2008. In one of the interviews you describe the Dulce War or Massacre. A Gray is giving a class or briefing to a room full or scientists and a member of the Delta Force accidentally enters the classroom with a weapon and the Gray reacts by killing everyone in the room. Then the Delta Force team of the first member who entered the classroom responds and they are also killed. Could you elaborate? Did the Gray have a hand weapon? Or do the Grays possess the mental ability to kill humans at will? How did the one Gray manage to kill everyone? Whistleblowers rarely describe weapons used by the Grays. Thank you.
acegotflows

User ID: 19532652
United States
11/17/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
what is the real purpose of GMO foods and fluoride?
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
hoss58

User ID: 23140258
United States
11/17/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John , hows the millimeter count on the wound closure going this weekend ?Hope it is a big number . Question :

Do you think there was more than one team of shooters at Dealy plaza, one taking pot shots at the limo and one actually there to get the job done ?

P.S. check your pm's, you know where !!
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John, I have a curious question. If the Cold War between the United States and USSR was just an excuse to begin a arms race against the ET's if they launched a attack against us, why then did the USSR send missiles to Cuba in 1962?
Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27835401
United States
11/17/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
for you JL!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26198632
United States
11/17/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, hows your health these days? I notice you're not posting as much as you used to, hope all is well with you. Anything in the news catching your eye these days? Anything NOT in the news piquing your interest? Here's hoping we are both on our last ride on planet earth...I am slowly losing my get-up-and-go as geezerhood is overtaking me. Looking back I can't believe I did all the things I did...no more energy to start new projects. Reading is about as exciting as it gets these days. I still recall wondering about your theory of the giant soul-sucker on th moon and if it could be true and all the snipers on that other site. Wonder if they are still spending their energy doing the same (probably). What a long strange trip it's been. Mike Klotz
snake.plissken

User ID: 18821294
United States
11/17/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi john,

i hope you and your wife are well, and wish you both a loving and happy thanksgiving together...

heartfelt pleasantries aside, i'd like to point out that i'm surprised there hasn't been more of a buzz regarding the latest episode of jesse ventura's conspiracy theory show, "death ray". i found it groundbreaking, in the sense that some of the very people and beliefs we talk about on this thread, were provided a legitimate shot (even after editing) at explaining the basis of their theories [read dr. judy wood and the dustification of the twin towers], as well as the appropriate credence given by the show's objective investigators, as the facts that were laid out before them.

jesse started by interviewing fr3d b3ll (who "died" in his hotel room, while on-location, the morning after filming his segment), michael pravica (expert on tesla tech), lt. col. thomas bearden (who wouldn't appear on camera & called the cops), william lyne, john hutchinson and dr. judy wood.

while trutv sat on releasing this new season of jesse's show, they finally did so recently, and this particular episode was the best of the series, thus far, in my opinion. we're seeing people like former governor jesse ventura change his mind from nano-thermite to DEWs, while speaking on camera with dr. wood re the WTC op on 911. there was also some demonstrative graphic animation of the much-smaller than expected amount of a debris pile (had the buildings actually collapsed or been brought down by a more conventional controlled demo) at the WTC site, and it was phenomenal to see. they also showed some of the seismic evidence.

this new national attention to DEWs, being directly connected to 911, can only be looked at positively, unless we're to consider more wet work being carried out against those bringing the evidence forward.

questions:

1) did you see the show, and if not, will you have a look and give me your take?

if the above YT link gets taken down, try this one:

[link to powervideotube.com]

2) had you ever met fr3d b3ll, did you find him credible and/or do you believe he was killed over his talking to jesse on camera about this subject?

3) had you ever heard of or met william lyne, who lives in new mexico? he talks about the government targeting him with some type of DEW that burned his skin and caused him to keep away from certain parts of his house. this reminded me of things you have said about your home. is there any correlation?

4) do you think there will be any further blowback for people like ventura, his crew, pravica, lyne, hutchinson or wood, due to the attention this show is getting?

5) do u think this show will get pulled from re-running, like was done with the "police state" episode from last season or can u come up with a reason why it was allowed to be aired in the first place? are things changing, in the direction we'd like to see, or am i reading too-much into this?

you can see a write-up of the show here:

[link to www.disinfo.com]

thanks in advance, for any insight you may be able to provide on the above questions.

best regards,
snake

PS. had trouble posting this... tried 4 or 5 times, it would look like it submitted, but not show up in the thread. i finally was able to do so, by simply entering 1 line of text, then editing my post to include the above.

PPShh... perhaps it's the name fr3d b3ll, which, when spelled correctly with e's instead of 3's, is getting replaced with "not here" (sans quotes)? ... wtf? ... is this censorship by glp, and if so, why? something stinks here, and with this in mind, i'm considering not posting, again. i have your email, mine is [email protected]. i have also attempted to bring to your attention, a video of dulce recorded on one of the levels with the cages, in this thread... but u either missed it or didn't have a comment. would like to discuss, if there's an interest.

Last Edited by snake.plissken on 11/18/2012 06:35 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am getting worried. We haven't heard from John Lear in awhile. Does anyone know him personally? Can you check on him?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28004617
United States
11/18/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am getting worried. We haven't heard from John Lear in awhile. Does anyone know him personally? Can you check on him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27790533

laugh
Right now he probably is at church.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You obviously don't know John Lear, the only god he believes in is "the great pumpkin".
Cotopaxi

User ID: 27830403
Canada
11/18/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Jonny,

What "kind of focuses" are apparent when the Mind of the Universe penetrates the physical body?
I wont come home if you can't come home.
truth4me

User ID: 23570395
United States
11/18/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, you say scientists have been brought from the earth back to the moon now did the government<s> give their blessings for this trip? Did they ask to go or were they ask? was their trip there for the betterment of mankind here?
'LIL ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
11/19/2012 11:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Dear John,

I thought it was so cool to read that you flew the band The Byrds around the country.

And it make me think if you remember their song "Eight Miles High," and your being their pilot around the same time they wrote that very popular song.

Thanks
 Quoting: SpaceCommand

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1053878

Some things just are meant to be bumped!

I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
'LIL ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
11/19/2012 11:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Dear John,

I thought it was so cool to read that you flew the band The Byrds around the country.

And it make me think if you remember their song "Eight Miles High," and your being their pilot around the same time they wrote that very popular song.

Thanks
 Quoting: SpaceCommand

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1053878

Thats me in the background reading the checklist. You can hear the dit dah dit sit dit dah which is the LAX marker indentified by LA.

This was used as the background for 242 foxtrot but was not on the 8 miles High orginal.

Someone has taken the original 8 miles High and put the check list reading and engine start in the background.

We recorded it on the old Flying tiger ramp across from Continental airplanes at LAX. I worked for Tigers.
 Quoting: johnlear

I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28096513
United States
11/19/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Lear is missing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/20/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rumours that Bob Lazar has been shot. Hopin' that's yet another stupid rumour. (seems to be a yearly event)

John, any chance you could confirm to the contrary? You doin' OK yourself mate?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27026395
New Zealand
11/20/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi john,

i hope you and your wife are well, and wish you both a loving and happy thanksgiving together...

heartfelt pleasantries aside, i'd like to point out that i'm surprised there hasn't been more of a buzz regarding the latest episode of jesse ventura's conspiracy theory show, "death ray". i found it groundbreaking, in the sense that some of the very people and beliefs we talk about on this thread, were provided a legitimate shot (even after editing) at explaining the basis of their theories [read dr. judy wood and the dustification of the twin towers], as well as the appropriate credence given by the show's objective investigators, as the facts that were laid out before them.

jesse started by interviewing fr3d b3ll (who "died" in his hotel room, while on-location, the morning after filming his segment), michael pravica (expert on tesla tech), lt. col. thomas bearden (who wouldn't appear on camera & called the cops), william lyne, john hutchinson and dr. judy wood.

while trutv sat on releasing this new season of jesse's show, they finally did so recently, and this particular episode was the best of the series, thus far, in my opinion. we're seeing people like former governor jesse ventura change his mind from nano-thermite to DEWs, while speaking on camera with dr. wood re the WTC op on 911. there was also some demonstrative graphic animation of the much-smaller than expected amount of a debris pile (had the buildings actually collapsed or been brought down by a more conventional controlled demo) at the WTC site, and it was phenomenal to see. they also showed some of the seismic evidence.

this new national attention to DEWs, being directly connected to 911, can only be looked at positively, unless we're to consider more wet work being carried out against those bringing the evidence forward.

questions:

1) did you see the show, and if not, will you have a look and give me your take?

if the above YT link gets taken down, try this one:

[link to powervideotube.com]

2) had you ever met fr3d b3ll, did you find him credible and/or do you believe he was killed over his talking to jesse on camera about this subject?

3) had you ever heard of or met william lyne, who lives in new mexico? he talks about the government targeting him with some type of DEW that burned his skin and caused him to keep away from certain parts of his house. this reminded me of things you have said about your home. is there any correlation?

4) do you think there will be any further blowback for people like ventura, his crew, pravica, lyne, hutchinson or wood, due to the attention this show is getting?

5) do u think this show will get pulled from re-running, like was done with the "police state" episode from last season or can u come up with a reason why it was allowed to be aired in the first place? are things changing, in the direction we'd like to see, or am i reading too-much into this?

you can see a write-up of the show here:

[link to www.disinfo.com]

thanks in advance, for any insight you may be able to provide on the above questions.

best regards,
snake

PS. had trouble posting this... tried 4 or 5 times, it would look like it submitted, but not show up in the thread. i finally was able to do so, by simply entering 1 line of text, then editing my post to include the above.

PPShh... perhaps it's the name fr3d b3ll, which, when spelled correctly with e's instead of 3's, is getting replaced with "not here" (sans quotes)? ... wtf? ... is this censorship by glp, and if so, why? something stinks here, and with this in mind, i'm considering not posting, again. i have your email, mine is [email protected]. i have also attempted to bring to your attention, a video of dulce recorded on one of the levels with the cages, in this thread... but u either missed it or didn't have a comment. would like to discuss, if there's an interest.
 Quoting: snake.plissken

Let me validate his claims.

I have been on a gang stalking list 8 years now. If I go out side to smoke in my yard I too get burns on my face and neck.

They do disappear though after about 6 hours +.

So I have to smoke in my shed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1291048
United States
11/20/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Lear,

Are you familiar with the following site:

[link to www.combatreform.org]

Bond Meets The Right Stuff: Ian Fleming By Air!

This guy starts briefly with WWI Air reconaissance (and Ian Flemming) covers the Nazi AntiGravity disk program, covers the JFK assasination (getting too interested in the CIA's involvement with UFOs), discusses the current crop of public fighters and bombers (and some of their exotic technologies) and ends with Aurora, Quantum Disks and anti-gravity/quantum drives.

A fascinating read.

He has a lot of information from Bob Lazaar. He comes to a significantly different conclusion than you about who the ET's are and what their agenda is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1291048
United States
11/20/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Lear,

Here is the full URL, not sure why it didn't stick the first post:

[link to www.combatreform.org]

" [link to www.combatreform.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28096513
United States
11/20/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a unconfirmed report that Bob Lazar has been shot, and that John Lear has been missing since last Friday!!

If you know either of these men please reach out to them and let us know what's going on.
hoss58

User ID: 23140258
United States
11/21/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a unconfirmed report that Bob Lazar has been shot, and that John Lear has been missing since last Friday!!

If you know either of these men please reach out to them and let us know what's going on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28096513

I can confirm that the unconfirmed report is wrong and that is confirmed [grin]
John is fine and so is Bob, I spoke to someone who had conversation with them both just recently.
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss
johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 13456274
United States
11/21/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

I can confirm that the unconfirmed report is wrong and that is confirmed [grin]
John is fine and so is Bob, I spoke to someone who had conversation with them both just recently.
 Quoting: hoss58

Hoss is correct, Bob has not been shot. He has been sick
though. Hope he gets well enough to get to my birthday party Dec 4. The big 70.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
johnlear  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

We are both fine although Bob has been a little sick.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rumours that Bob Lazar has been shot. Hopin' that's yet another stupid rumour. (seems to be a yearly event)

John, any chance you could confirm to the contrary? You doin' OK yourself mate?
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Both of us are fine although Bob has been a little sick.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
John Lear is missing.

I (John Lear) may be missing my mind but I am still here
physically.

GLP