I am the real John Lear...ask me a question

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18664057
United States
11/21/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
There is a unconfirmed report that Bob Lazar has been shot, and that John Lear has been missing since last Friday!!

If you know either of these men please reach out to them and let us know what's going on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28096513

I can confirm that the unconfirmed report is wrong and that is confirmed [grin]
John is fine and so is Bob, I spoke to someone who had conversation with them both just recently.
 Quoting: hoss58

That's a relief. Thanks for the update.
701st

User ID: 28196937
Poland
11/21/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
John Lear is missing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28096513

I (John Lear) may be missing my mind but I am still here
physically.
 Quoting: johnlear

Long live John! Yay :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/21/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Heeeeey! Lear's back!

Geez John, you're makin us talk all gay and emotional, worrying about you dude.

Thanks for clarifying about Bob Lazaar too.
montgolfier
User ID: 28180212
United States
11/21/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr. Lear, here is my question:

Is there any way to restore air travel in the US? We can't remove the SS/TSA from the airports it seems, so how will Americans ever fly again? So many are dying in traffic accidents as a result of this, I am wondering if anything can be done about the destruction of air travel in the US?

I have thought that hot air balloons might be better, but we'd need to somehow build a network or system of them. Have a sealed compartment where everyone gets in and yes it'd take longer to get where you're going but at least air travel could be cheap and TSA free. Any thoughts on this?
Fig Newton-Issacs Son
User ID: 28243254
Poland
11/21/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Thanksgiving John! Don't forget to wear your spandex pants tomorrow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22362373
United States
11/25/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much appreciated if John would answer some questions. There are about 4 pages of unanswered questions, many are valid. If John doesn't want to do this please let us know so we won't waste our time. Thank you.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
11/25/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love this thread and check in frequently. Just wanted to wish you and your family a happy holiday John.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, cheers!

hfhf
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23140258
United States
11/25/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Much appreciated if John would answer some questions. There are about 4 pages of unanswered questions, many are valid. If John doesn't want to do this please let us know so we won't waste our time. Thank you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22362373

Have you read any of the thread? You could kill some time that way .

Or are you jumping in at the end of the thread demanding answers?

John just had surgery recently and is recovering so I guess if you can't wait you will have go elsewhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
11/25/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well Hoss, tell us more. What surgery, stones maybe
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036

He had 2 toes amputated
hoss58

United States
11/25/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036

He had 2 toes amputated
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23140258

He had an infection on his left foot that got away from him and they had to cut off 2 toes to save his foot. He was taking a lot of serious meds for the pain so he was not up for posting a lot . I think he is doing a little better but he is probably saving all his strength for his 70th birthday coming up in Dec.[grin]
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
11/25/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Hoss

Rest up and get better John. I call upon the universe there's no complications for this dear fellow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28084044
United States
11/26/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fact is that I have read this entire thread and I missed the post that says that Mr. Lear had surgery. I would not have posted about the unanswered questions had I known. I am a big fan of Mr. Lear. I guess I worry the powers that be will disappear him before we get the full story, or at least more pieces of the puzzle. John's the only one I believe in. Sorry for my earlier post. Get well soon.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/26/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hoss, can you pass this joke on to Lear for me? Only toe joke I know.

One night when this woman came home, she wanted 'some'
but her husband said that he was too tired.

So when he went to sleep, she got on his big toe
and got what she wanted.

The next day, the man's toe started swelling,
so he went to the doctor.

The doctor came in and started examing the man.
Finally he said, "Sir, you have gonorrhea of the big toe".

The man just could not believe this, so he asked the doctor
if he knew how he might have gotten it?

The doctor said, "I haven't got a clue, but believe it
or not, a woman came in here this morning with athletes pussy".

rimshot 1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28499049
South Korea
11/26/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think the Sun's any brighter in the past 20 or 30 years in your experience? Don't worry, not Baiting you. I hope you say it is, but even if not, even my own Mom doesn't think so. So just curious your thoughts.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
11/26/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did not know about John's surgery either, best wishes for a full, speedy recovery.

Also, John has a life and we all know that sometimes that takes precedence over posting on GLP. The fact that he comes here at all to answer questions is really nice of him.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28470607
United States
11/26/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG I came on here just to thank you for talking so openly. Your interviews are FASCINATING and I continue to watch them on Youtube. I'd like to invite you over for dinner.
johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 13456274
United States
11/29/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry for the delay Sorry for the delay. With my meds and everything I haven't been up to par.

I have had a nurse come mon, wed and fri to change the dressing on the open wounds on 2 toes of my left foot and the heel of my left foot. After about 6 weeks we are finally seeing some progress. Don't know how the wounds started but I waited way to long to get a doctor to look at them.

I just barely avoided losing the toes.

On the down side I was getting ready to auction them off on ebay after the surgery. I was going to get my friend Bob Lazar to donate a couple of locks of his hair to put in the jar with my toes to increase the value. But thats all down the drain now, so to speak.

Fortunately my insurance covers the nurse and the supplies.

I am getting weaned off of the morphine I was on 3 times a day to handle the pain. I should be off of it in about 2 months.

Other than my toes and heel the pain comes primarily from an airplane accident in 1961 where I crushed my feet and ankles, broke both legs in 3 places, crushed my neck, lost my front teeth and had a concussion. 4 years ago I broke my back lifting propane tanks and had a hernia operation. Then I….oh never mind.

I will get to the last 4 pages of questions assuming I don’t croak in the meantime. I only wanted to last until my 70th birthday anyway so only 6 days to go.

Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/29/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Heey! Lear's back. Great to see you back on John, and glad you're on the up and up.

Hmmm, my toe joke wont be as impactful now. I'll leave it anyways.

Take care mate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28226269
United States
11/29/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
John, thanks for letting us know about your situation. I am one of those who wants you to do well, and heal.

I would ask you to light a white candle, and call the Goddess to you, it's as simple as that. Call the good female energy, to come to you, and humbly ask for healing. It is difficult to even imagine how many forces wish to affect you negatively, but this simple method will cause them to flee.

As for the questions and such, know this: You owe these people nothing. Most in this thread have been nice and respectful, which is cool, but if you never came back to GLP, you would still have done your best. Thanks for all you do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22146748
United States
11/29/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
John, thanks for letting us know about your situation. I am one of those who wants you to do well, and heal.

I would ask you to light a white candle, and call the Goddess to you, it's as simple as that. Call the good female energy, to come to you, and humbly ask for healing. It is difficult to even imagine how many forces wish to affect you negatively, but this simple method will cause them to flee.

As for the questions and such, know this: You owe these people nothing. Most in this thread have been nice and respectful, which is cool, but if you never came back to GLP, you would still have done your best. Thanks for all you do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28226269

light and candle and what? quack? goddess?

wow.

I'm in the wrong forum.

*gets tinfoil hat and random, lifeless idols. Also pretends to conjure ANOTHER FAKE, LIFELESS diety in place of the One True God because it's just easier.
'LIL ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
11/29/2012 08:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

Sorry for the delay Sorry for the delay. With my meds and everything I haven't been up to par.

I have had a nurse come mon, wed and fri to change the dressing on the open wounds on 2 toes of my left foot and the heel of my left foot. After about 6 weeks we are finally seeing some progress. Don't know how the wounds started but I waited way to long to get a doctor to look at them.

I just barely avoided losing the toes.

On the down side I was getting ready to auction them off on ebay after the surgery. I was going to get my friend Bob Lazar to donate a couple of locks of his hair to put in the jar with my toes to increase the value. But thats all down the drain now, so to speak.

Fortunately my insurance covers the nurse and the supplies.

I am getting weaned off of the morphine I was on 3 times a day to handle the pain. I should be off of it in about 2 months.

Other than my toes and heel the pain comes primarily from an airplane accident in 1961 where I crushed my feet and ankles, broke both legs in 3 places, crushed my neck, lost my front teeth and had a concussion. 4 years ago I broke my back lifting propane tanks and had a hernia operation. Then I….oh never mind.

I will get to the last 4 pages of questions assuming I don’t croak in the meantime. I only wanted to last until my 70th birthday anyway so only 6 days to go.

Quoting: johnlear

[link to www.thesilveredge.com]
"Thanks to a very serious and rare infection that nearly triggered the amputation of my wife Kathy's toes..."

John I found Colloidal silver to be more incredible than is being permitted to be talked about (FDA), please take note as this has been used by space programs and medical doctors. People around the globe are finding increasing use for its unlimited benefits. My brother died in 2007 with infection wounds starting on his feet (toes) they kept cutting but he finally succumbed after home health care three times a week and with vancomycin Three times a day, the infection took his life. I only wish I new about this then, I believe it would have turned out different after all the research I have done. Stay healthy John.
Blessings to you.
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
hoss58

United States
11/29/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oops!! I thought the toes went , you didn't tell me that in the pm. You said the wound was healing so I assumed that the wound was a removal.

Well ,you kept all the digits... that's good !!

Are you having a big party? Hope so, you need to have some fun John!![GRIN]
johnlear  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oops!! I thought the toes went , you didn't tell me that in the pm. You said the wound was healing so I assumed that the wound was a removal.

Well ,you kept all the digits... that's good !!

Are you having a big party? Hope so, you need to have some fun John!![GRIN]

Sorry I messed you up.

Yep big party. GLP'ers are invited. Entry is one pack of Titan Phillies ( about $6) and your choice of beverage to
share with me. I can't drink alcohol but you are welcome to imbibe.

The party runs from December 1, 2, 3 and 4. Be sure and tell the bouncer that you are a GLPer. He'll be the great big
guy at the gate with the black t-shirt that says "Shoot first..
ask questions later.

If you are a girl, a bikini wold be considered appropriate attire.

On Saturday and Tuesday evenings hors d'oevres will be
served..
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

hoss58

United States
11/29/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about PRCer'sand Louites?You can't leave out PRC people ,the head honcho lives near you [grin].

Wish I could come but finance is a problem. That's not a play for sympathy now!, just the reality of it . Make sure someone takes pictures and posts them .
johnlear  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about PRCer'sand Louites?You can't leave out PRC people ,the head honcho lives near you [grin].

Wish I could come but finance is a problem. That's not a play for sympathy now!, just the reality of it . Make sure someone takes pictures and posts them .

Of course. They are invited too. Sorry you can't make it and we will miss you. Maybe you could just sit on your couch and remote view it.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha!! I could try I guess!! I will settle for some pictures of the party , at least one of you and Zorgon together . Hey Is Bob going to come or is he still under the weather?
hoss58

United States
11/29/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha!! I could try I guess!! I will settle for some pictures of the party , at least one of you and Zorgon together . Hey Is Bob going to come or is he still under the weather?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23140258

Oops, forgot to log in .
Agapao
User ID: 1154251
New Zealand
11/29/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Next time round tell Milton you dont wont any faulty toes
wwwasp

User ID: 14619508
United States
11/29/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there John...

Can you talk about your role as CONDOR alongside RIck Doty's FALCON?

Thank you sir,,

wwwasp.

GLP