I am the real John Lear...ask me a question

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
02/08/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
I think your numbers been called old boy.
acegotflows

User ID: 28872932
United States
02/08/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
For some reason I cannot respond to individual questions.

i am not given that option on the GLP thread.

I don't feel very good so it will be a while before I get a achance to sort it out.

Best
 Quoting: johnlear

peace be with you John

I think that the system know the game is up and is trying to keep truth silent. It can't go on much longer.
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Tourmaline
User ID: 19073968
United Kingdom
02/10/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

Get better soon!

Maybe Milton can take you on a few field trips while your recuperating.
😊
blankdvd
User ID: 19887177
United States
02/12/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, whenever you get around to posting again:

Any thoughts on the pope resigning so suddenly? Is he maybe terminally ill, or is that a bunch of pish posh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30857551
Australia
02/12/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get well ol' fella. (from another ol' fella..)
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
02/17/2013 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just checking in.....hope you feel better soon John.

hf
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26985611
Sweden
02/17/2013 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any thoughts on the Russian "meteors"?

Hope you'll get better soon!

hf
SpaceCommand

User ID: 1009022
United States
02/17/2013 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
For some reason I cannot respond to individual questions.

i am not given that option on the GLP thread.

I don't feel very good so it will be a while before I get a achance to sort it out.

Best

Best Wishes John, and all good health.
"With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things." William Wordsworth

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Lincoln's economic advisor Henry C. Carey explained the universal issue in his 1851 Harmony of Interests:

"Two systems are before the world.... One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization. One looks towards universal war; the other towards universal peace. One is the English system; the other ... the American system, for ... elevating while equalizing the condition of man throughout the world."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 33628280
United States
02/19/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
SpaceCommand

John,

FYI just wondering if you have seen this.

Here is what it says:

Possible Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbit

The video always came up as Private. But there are no such “Moon Bases”. There is a huge civilization with all the same stuff we have down here on earth: cities, factories, roads, lake, streams, mountains. The word ‘bases’ is circulated so that people will think of the moon in terms or vast Barren, empty with a bases here and there. The moon has a huge civilization on its Surface comprised of people (humans) who are considerably more advanced than we are here on earth both sociologically and technology-wise.
The moon also has, as we here on earth have, civilization inside the moon, in vast caverns below the moons surface primarily of grays and their laboratories but also other civilizations of ET’s.

Audio by Karl Wolfe from 2001 National Press Club Event

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts and facilities.

I think that the people on the moon would have been really po'd if we had bombed their home, but no, NAZA did not bomb the moon.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality.

Can hardly wait.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
green ufo
User ID: 30859570
United States
02/19/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John. do you still keep in touch with Bob Lazar?
have you seen any UFO's as of recent?

Do you think E.T.s disarmed government of nuclear weapons ever?

Why do you think Bob Lazar denies seeing that alien next to the scientist?

also check out this short film? how credible would you say this is.

[link to www.youtube.com]
johnlear  (OP)

United States
02/19/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vril

hey John, any chance you can scan and upload that picture of you and Buzz Aldrin? Anything you can share about when you met him, assume it was just some small talk and a photo but thought I'd ask anyway.

I just asked him if my brother could take a picture of us shaking hands. He s aid yes.
That was all.

Try this for the picture of me and Buzz:

IMAGE ( [link to img6.imageshack.us] )

Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34503096
United States
02/19/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
good to see you back john.
hoss58

User ID: 23140258
United States
02/19/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John !! great to see you back online , hope you can stay on for a while. I miss your postings and your sense of humor and irony [grin]!!

John , when I saw this image I thought of those ships in the rings of Saturn that Bergren described, that kind of looked like insects.

[link to upstart.bizjournals.com]

Last Edited by hoss58 on 02/19/2013 02:42 PM
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss
SpaceCommand

User ID: 1009022
United States
02/19/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
SpaceCommand

John,

Here is what it says:

The video always came up as Private. But there are no such “Moon Bases”. There is a huge civilization with all the same stuff we have down here on earth: cities, factories, roads, lake, streams, mountains. The word ‘bases’ is circulated so that people will think of the moon in terms or vast Barren, empty with a bases here and there. The moon has a huge civilization on its Surface comprised of people (humans) who are considerably more advanced than we are here on earth both sociologically and technology-wise.
The moon also has, as we here on earth have, civilization inside the moon, in vast caverns below the moons surface primarily of grays and their laboratories but also other civilizations of ET’s.

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts and facilities.

I think that the people on the moon would have been really po'd if we had bombed their home, but no, NAZA did not bomb the moon.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality.

Can hardly wait.

John,

It switched to private after I posted. Thanks for your reply.

I think this is the same video, by subject matter, and the time factor:

"With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things." William Wordsworth

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Lincoln's economic advisor Henry C. Carey explained the universal issue in his 1851 Harmony of Interests:

"Two systems are before the world.... One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization. One looks towards universal war; the other towards universal peace. One is the English system; the other ... the American system, for ... elevating while equalizing the condition of man throughout the world."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/19/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Johnnie!!! Great to see you back John. Hope the recovery is going well. We missed you mate.

Did you see the pics of that 'model' the Iranian's are touting as the worlds most advanced stealth fighter?! Laughed my arse off.

The meteor that hit Russia, and all the others around the same day (Spain, Peru, Japan, UK/Scotland, Cali etc). Got any ideas on what it might be about? Just a shower?

Some are speculating it is space weaponry taking out sattelites.

Even a thread on GLP about it being the black knight. In fact that's a good thread, with some interesting ideas on what BK is. An ancient projector system was one suggestion, and that France found one in Antarctica, and the US got one fron Saddam's museum. mentions the moon civilisation too, and that our whole night sky is contrived and controlled.

Interesting stuff.

Good to see you posting man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25097890
United States
02/20/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
SpaceCommand

John,

Here is what it says:

Can hardly wait.

Hey John, good to see you posting again. Still waiting on my photos you promised. lolol.

I find it hard to believe that 'China' will disclose anything!.lolol....

There are structures on the moon, a spaceport, mining equipment and caves and roads. I've outlined a few of them.

Pop in at Pegasus once in awhile. It's always fun when you post.
Take Care

Rock..:)
johnlear  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Johnnie!!! Great to see you back John. Hope the recovery is going well. We missed you mate.

Thanks BHD. Getting better.

Did you see the pics of that 'model' the Iranian's are touting as the worlds most advanced stealth fighter?! Laughed my arse off.

Yes, that’s an all time joke.

The meteor that hit Russia, and all the others around the same day (Spain, Peru, Japan, UK/Scotland, Cali etc). Got any ideas on what it might be about? Just a shower?

Got me. Pretty spectacular stuff.

Some are speculating it is space weaponry taking out sattelites.

I don’t think so. Too much white stuff or burning or whatever.

Even a thread on GLP about it being the black knight. In fact that's a good thread, with some interesting ideas on what BK is. An ancient projector system was one suggestion, and that France found one in Antarctica, and the US got one fron Saddam's museum. mentions the moon civilisation too, and that our whole night sky is contrived and controlled.

Hmmmmm. Nice rumor.

Interesting stuff.

Yes it is.

Good to see you posting man.

Thanks BHD.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John, good to see you posting again. Still waiting on my photos you promised. lolol.

Ahh yes…photos…which ones did I promise?

I find it hard to believe that 'China' will disclose anything!.lolol....

Correct. Nothing but NAZA reruns/rejects.

There are structures on the moon, a spaceport, mining equipment and caves and roads. I've outlined a few of them.

You’re kidding? Structures on the moon? But there is no air? No gravity.

Pop in at Pegasus once in awhile. It's always fun when you post.
Take Care

Rock..:)

Will do, and thanks.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOWIE KAZOWIEEEE. THIS VIDEO IS FANTASTIC!!!!

Thanks Bill.

There is so much to show you and tell you about.
First of all everything is right side up so its easy to tell where you are.

The attached photo is from 12:31 on the video. It is Aristarchus. (Green square).
Aristarchus is the huge generator that I have posted several times.

You have to look closely to see the supporting beams of this colossus that is 23 miles in diameter.

IMAGE ( [link to img837.imageshack.us] )

Here is a closeup of the colossus.

IMAGE ( [link to imageshack.us] )

green ufo
United States
02/21/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

green ufo
United States
02/21/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
whoops wrong link

Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/21/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOWIE KAZOWIEEEE. THIS VIDEO IS FANTASTIC!!!!

Thanks Bill.

There is so much to show you and tell you about.
First of all everything is right side up so its easy to tell where you are.

The attached photo is from 12:31 on the video. It is Aristarchus. (Green square).
Aristarchus is the huge generator that I have posted several times.

You have to look closely to see the supporting beams of this colossus that is 23 miles in diameter.

IMAGE ( [link to img837.imageshack.us] )

Here is a closeup of the colossus.

IMAGE ( [link to imageshack.us] )

The collossus is an octagonal shape?
johnlear  (OP)

United States
02/22/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
To green ufo:

The collossus is an octagonal shape?

Actually its a six-oganal.

VSS
User ID: 34646212
United States
02/22/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Bob,

Back in 2011, you posted about Hologram technology and how governments can create asteroids if they needed to create fear. Wth all the conspiracy talk over the asteroid that hit in Russia..Was that technology used? Thoughts on what happened?

Thanks!
johnlear  (OP)

United States
02/22/2013 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
To green ufo:

Yes, he was in town here in Vegas for his birthday in January. He says business is picking for UnitedNuclear after a year or so.

Nope.

Yes,
I know of several instances they have prevented a launch.

He doesn’t want to be ridiculed but when we are together with no one around he remembers seeing the alien and then telling me about it. Heck I don’t blame him. He gets enough c—p just talking about the saucers.

Looks fake to me but heck what do I know. A couple of the saucer shots may be real but all of the alien stuff is fake.

All the best.

vril

User ID: 24091545
United States
02/22/2013 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really glad to see you are doing better now John. I check this thread everyday for new information. We were all hoping you would have a quick recovery.

Was looking into the Aristarchus crater recently and came across NAZA's Lunar Anomalies report from the 1960s, sure NAZA cannot be trusted but the amount of anomalies reported since the 15th century around Aristarchus really verifies the integrity of the information you and others speak about regarding Aristarchus and the moon in general.

By any chance did Sleeper attend your birthday?

Last Edited by vril on 02/22/2013 10:35 AM
johnlear  (OP)

United States
02/22/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
To Vril:

Really glad to see you are doing better now John. I check this thread everyday for new information. We were all hoping you would have a quick recovery.

Was looking into the Aristarchus crater recently and came across NAZA's Lunar Anomalies report from the 1960s, sure NAZA cannot be trusted but the amount of anomalies reported since the 15th century around Aristarchus really verifies the integrity of the information you and others speak about regarding Aristarchus and the moon in general.

By any chance did Sleeper attend your birthday?

Thanks Vril. There are so many outstanding structures I wish I had a 21 inch scope.

But that video that 'Bill' took are really neat if only we didn't have to hear about dead angels and end of times. It is all
pure nonsense but many believe hook, line and sinker that it is true. Also Bill was unfamiliar with the major seas and craters.

I am working on the real reason for the Viet Nam war which if you have been reading Sleepers books and although he doesn't outright says it was to try and
eliminate vicious and deadly ET's which mainly inhabit
Southeast Asia but are probably else where also.

One type is a moth type creature,6 feet tall with wings which grabs you from the back and flys away to their nest where they have a feast. The locals in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Viet Nam know all about these creatures and call them 'Devils'. Early maps of Southeast Asia are marked outlining huge areas with "devils' in the center.

Apparently there is no way to get rid of them.

The other thing I have been working on is the "Black Ooze' found underground on Thule Island in the Falklands.

(Not Thule in Greenland).

This black oozing oil like substance is sentient and some of it was shipped to Marconi in England. When they were finished analyzing it they threw it into the Thames.

The black sentient ooze can assume any shape and perform any task. There is no way to contain it because there is so much of it underground. It may have been the reason that so many Marconi microbiologists met untimely ends a few years ago but I can’t confirm that.

Miles Johnston interviewed someone knowledgeable on the subject and it is on the web. I had trouble understanding the interviewees English so I don’t have many details yet

No Sleeper didn't make it for my birthday but may be coming out this summer and bringing Spot with him.

We have taken Spot to the Crazy Horse Saloon but he doesn't get the attraction. He likes the pole though and plays with it during intermission.

Have a great day.

shadasonic

User ID: 34416224
United States
02/22/2013 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Peace my friend, looking forward to the days ahead. Nice to have true people amongst the riddled!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
hoss58

User ID: 23140258
United States
02/22/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John , check your pm's... you know where , there is an old one and a new one for you to read .
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right .....Hoss
acegotflows

User ID: 28872932
United States
02/22/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
that oil, ooze thing makes a LOT of sense, and even more when I think of how it is spun in Hollywood with the spiderman series and such. I wonder if it can create a symbiotic relationship besides just taking a shape as well

thinking aloud thru my fingers. nice to see you back up and at them
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"

GLP