johnlear  (OP)

User ID: 1324111
United States
05/01/2011 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
Hi John Lear,

Whats your take on the free energy moment that has been gaining ground recent? Or has it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1296412

Unless there are drastic changes in upper management nothing in that order will succeed.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
RD47blog
User ID: 1350156
United States
05/01/2011 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your the real John Lear. You will know who Anthea Appel is. And who did she work for.
 Quoting: RD47blog 1350156

She wrote First Responders and I don't know anything about her.
 Quoting: johnlear

She interviewed the real John Lear. On After Dark Radio. You are a FAKE!!!
 Quoting: RD47blog 1350156

Whoops. I guess I am caught. Now what?

Nothing to worry about on this site. You mainly have shills like yourself. And a bunch of dumb-downed youth. Have you been to Jerome Az.?

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364395
United States
05/01/2011 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi John, what do you know about the Anunnaki returning? have uou heard of the SAALM? ACIO? I have heard they are the Anunnaki groups within the NSA?

What do these Multi Colored Orbs of light have do do with all of this?
johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
What makes you say there are 300 types of ETs inside the sun? Where did this information come from?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364192

Yeah, this please...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357364

Quoting: Motion & Rest

This really needs an answer^^^^^^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1299982

Sleeper told me this. His real name is Lou Baldin. He has 3 books but the most interesting one is 'In League with a UFO' which tells the true story of what happened after Roswell with the craft that was recovered.
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard the Soul harvester looked somewhat like a Jack la Lanne Juice master. Do they drink our souls? And if so, where do we go from there?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 555241

No they don't drink our souls or sell them or harvest them or gamble them away.

When we die we are given a life review without any judgement and either sent back to earth for more soul naturing or out in the uiverse to play with the adults.

-Freak-

User ID: 1224064
Japan
05/01/2011 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the real John Lear...ask me a question

Howdy John, have you completly retired from aviation?
johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Mr. Lear,
Are you farmiliar with the Taos Hum?

There is a droning sound many are reporting like a diesel in the distance. It also couples vibration throughout the body.

Any ideas?
 Quoting: Being * gnieB 1189285

Yes, the Taos hum has been ongoing for many years. May have something to do with Dulce.

Haven't heard the droning. Don't know what it could be.

Captain_Jack

User ID: 1362945
New Zealand
05/01/2011 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to make sure this is really you John. What was the last conversation you had with my Producer? You can just PM me on that one.
 Quoting: Captain_Jack

Don't remember. Ask me someting easier.

When was the last time we spoke John. I will give you a hint. It was a holiday recently. Or just say my producers name. The real John L knows it.
When there is nothing else left, information is all you have.
Badlands Radio Live M-F 9Pm-Midnight Eastern time.
[email protected]
WPRT RADIO
johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
A john is Kobe Bryant Illuminati.
Is the anntichrist going to come from English royalty?
 Quoting: the poop

There was no christ and there will be no antichrist.

We are in the 21st century and it is time to forget those pagan beliefs and get on with our lives.

Goldengirl

User ID: 1024988
United States
05/01/2011 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John,
First I want to say I respect and admire you for the work you have done and thank you for sharing it with us. I am a Project Camelot fan too. I appreciate you!!!

My daughter is one the grays have been working on/with throughout her life. We were aware when they would come for her at 3:00am, when they would put us into a state of paralysis and release us at 5:00am when they would return her to her bed. They also took her first baby from utero then told her the next one was hers. She had an ultra sound with a normal fetus then a few weeks later another ultra sound with an empty sac and her mucous plug was still intact.

In my communication I recieved that the child that was taken was her husbands seed and that it was a boy, born on in March of 2004. We are still trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together and would appreciate any help or info. you could give us. Not that you would know the answers to my questions but maybe you do? Will we ever see and meet this child? Why did they take him? Where is he?

I can see him in my mind's eye and his name is Lucas. He has a family here who loves him and misses him. What is their purpose and why do I feel they cannot be trusted? I feel they are interfering with my daughters clarity and purpose. She has high anxiety as a result of her "reality" and has never felt SAFE in her 30 years.

It is frustrating to "know so much" but to not have the answers to these questions. Thank you for coming on and sharing with us. It is a real pleasure to meet you!
johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

How much about the Prophet Muhammad do you know and have you considered accepting Islam? Peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 355530

Same as christ and buddah and a host of others. The ET's made those up so that we had some rules and regulations to live by until we figured out the truth.

And the truth is that we are here to learn to live with Integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. And to express our love for our family each and every day.

We don't have to go to church anymore.

We don't have to put money in the collection box.

We don't have to confess our sins, they will be with us forever. Just try to improve yourself.

Sunday is for having fun. Not comparing new clothes a church.

You don't have to read the bible. It is jus a collection of parables to teach us right from wrong.

You don't have to become a christian to go to heaven. It is much more difficult than that.

You were not a god before you got here. If you're here, you haven't made the grade yet.

You don't have to pay a tithing to get to heaven. It doesn't cost anyting except living with integrity and without envy, hate or greed.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
John,

Sorry I've never heard of you before, I'm not your average conspiracy GLP'r...I'm just a logical thinker who tries to base his living off what he's experienced and not what he's told.

On that note, if what you said about the aliens are true (I have talked to doctors who have confirmed their existence, including fossils on Mars-which might be true or false, I don't give it much thought), about them controlling our existence: Is it safe to say they work for our well being, with all out their "love" and minimal influence as possible.

Much like a cell performs function's in an organ, and an organ pumps continuously to provide the body circulation, is it just the combined unselfish and collaborative effort of billions of conscious organisms working for a greater power without questioning it?

Sorry if this question was little too far in left field to understand or answer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1362543

No it is not a collaborative effort. Its every man for himself.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome!

hf
 Quoting: Girl Genius

Thanks Girl. All the best.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364287
Australia
05/01/2011 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
are you the fake john lear?
johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the real John Lear...ask me a question

Howdy John, have you completly retired from aviation?
 Quoting: -Freak-

No current certificate. No Medical. No subscriptions.

I won't get on any airline because I don't feel like getting poked, prodded and strip searched after have been an airplane pilot for 30 years.

It was a nice ride but its over now.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364413
United States
05/01/2011 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for blatantly skipping my post.

I'm gonna have to go with my gut and declare you a shill. You lack the passion and desperation of somebody who is on a mission to connect the dots and uncover the truth.
There are two people, Cooper and Schneider who had that passion and they are both dead under suspicious circumstances. Yet you just smear them with "UFO disease".
You also say the Grays are here to help us, then say the govt. allied itself with the wrong aliens, then also say Grays are teaching classes underground. Leading me to believe the Govt allied itself with the Grays (wrong aliens) who are giving classes underground. Do you not see that condradiction?
No wonder you say you're responses expire at midnight. Look, I'm a genuine abductee and believer,...I'm calling totall bullshit on you. I actually felt it within my gut within the first 10 minutes of "John Lear Tells All" yet I didn't want to believe it until now, I could tell Kerry felt it too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1299982
United States
05/01/2011 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard the Soul harvester looked somewhat like a Jack la Lanne Juice master. Do they drink our souls? And if so, where do we go from there?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 555241

No they don't drink our souls or sell them or harvest them or gamble them away.

When we die we are given a life review without any judgement and either sent back to earth for more soul naturing or out in the uiverse to play with the adults.

Years ago when you gave Art Bell 'the briefing' you said they were harvesting souls and you should not go to the light. What changed your mind.
johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi John, what do you know about the Anunnaki returning? have uou heard of the SAALM? ACIO? I have heard they are the Anunnaki groups within the NSA?

What do these Multi Colored Orbs of light have do do with all of this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364395

Haven't heard of SAALM or ACIO.

NSA has surely been infiltrated by ET's.

Nobody is coming back including you know who. :)

Don't know about the colored orbs.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 937801
United States
05/01/2011 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

How much about the Prophet Muhammad do you know and have you considered accepting Islam? Peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 355530

Same as christ and buddah and a host of others. The ET's made those up so that we had some rules and regulations to live by until we figured out the truth.

And the truth is that we are here to learn to live with Integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. And to express our love for our family each and every day.

We don't have to go to church anymore.

We don't have to put money in the collection box.

We don't have to confess our sins, they will be with us forever. Just try to improve yourself.

Sunday is for having fun. Not comparing new clothes a church.

You don't have to read the bible. It is jus a collection of parables to teach us right from wrong.

You don't have to become a christian to go to heaven. It is much more difficult than that.

You were not a god before you got here. If you're here, you haven't made the grade yet.

You don't have to pay a tithing to get to heaven. It doesn't cost anyting except living with integrity and without envy, hate or greed.

^^^correct information (not surprisingly)^^^

PS: For those who keep asking "trick" questions in a vain effort to "prove" validity, there are other reasons why someone fails to answer these, such as not wanting to get into highly controversial and personal issues, for two examples.

But sometimes and in order not to cause unnecessary problems, those who possess true humility will just try to sidestep the subjects.

Besides which, even if your inquiries were answered, you would still not be convinced. As Duncan Roads said the other night, too many here assume everything is a fake or fraud unless proven otherwise. But interestingly enough, such is not ALWAYS the case.

"For those who believe, no amount of proof is necessary. For those who doubt, no amount of proof is adequate."
Pok

User ID: 1050857
United States
05/01/2011 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr. Lear, you believe that holographic technology is highly developed, however, all we have as 'consumers' are 3D-on-2D systems, tech that's been around for decades.

There is a company I follow called 3DICON Corp. and it's run by Martin Keating, whose brother was governor of Oklahoma during the OKC bombing. They are mysterious and influential individuals, supposedly well-connected.

MK wrote a book called The Final Jihad which he couldn't get published until after that bombing. It turns out the manuscript was basically a parallel story to the official explanation, and he dedicated it to the 'Knights of the Secret Circle.'

His company is developing a sophisticated volumetric 3D system, something that could fit on your table or blown up to visualize sections of airspace in ATC. It's basically a hologram in a box, a stepping stone from where we are now to the real deal.

My theory is that certain people are selected for the privilege of unveiling these little baby step tech advances. What are your thoughts on this?

Last Edited by Pok on 05/01/2011 01:58 AM
-Freak-

User ID: 1224064
Japan
05/01/2011 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I won't get on any airline because I don't feel like getting poked, prodded and strip searched after have been an airplane pilot for 30 years.

We all feel that way at times.

Quote: <<It was a nice ride but its over now.>>

Good answer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208788
United States
05/01/2011 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John! I think Richard Hoagland is actually embracing Judith Wood's theories as per the recent "breakaway civilization" conference in Amsterdam with Peter Levenda And Richard Dolan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364485
United States
05/01/2011 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do ET's like buttsecks?
Dark Zen

User ID: 1353023
United States
05/01/2011 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

Any more news about the Soul Catcher on the moon?

Zin
Mundus Vult Decipi, Ergo Decipiatur...

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.dinartard.com]
Deejay

User ID: 1338075
South Africa
05/01/2011 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John,

What do you make of Steven Greer? Is he the real deal or government shill used to gather new technologies and take it out of the public eye?

Thanks!
Know Thyself.
Captain_Jack

User ID: 1364492
New Zealand
05/01/2011 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hate to say it but. Its not John. Good hype though.
When there is nothing else left, information is all you have.
Badlands Radio Live M-F 9Pm-Midnight Eastern time.
[email protected]
WPRT RADIO
johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
are you the fake john lear?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364287

Yes I am the fake one.

The real John Lear died on June 24, 1961 in an airplane crash (Bucker 131 HB-URG) at Le Rosey, Rolle, Switzerland.

He had massive injuries that were not survivable my the time they got him to the hospital in Geneva about 45 minutes away.

He was survived by his father and mother, 2 sisters and a brother.

I am his walk-in. I came from a planet long, long ago and far, far away to take up where he left off.

Pok

User ID: 1050857
United States
05/01/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hate to say it but. Its not John. Good hype though.
 Quoting: Captain_Jack

It is in fact John Lear. The mods have verified it and he'll be on voice chat for 2 hours in about a week.
johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi John,

What do you make of Steven Greer? Is he the real deal or government shill used to gather new technologies and take it out of the public eye?

Thanks!
 Quoting: Deejay

I haven't followed what Steven is up to these days.

johnlear  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello John,

Any more news about the Soul Catcher on the moon?

Zin
 Quoting: Dark Zen

Still there. Still catching souls. Had a minor breakdown about a year ago and spilled about 6500 souls all over the ground in Sinus Medii.

There they were just bouncing around like a pin ball machine, hitting one crater and bouncing off the next. I thought it was hilarious but the Sup was not amused.

He told me to go scoop them up and put them in a plastic bag and dump them in the hopper.

Thats all I know.

GLP