Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,413 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 428,463
Pageviews Today: 562,557Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 2,394
04:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025": government document!!!

bootsnbolts
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1344805
United States
05/01/2011 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025": government document!!!
grabbed this off political fail blog just now, and it's real:

Official document release of US government conspiring to have control of weather, and dominance of Air branches of militaries.

[link to csat.au.af.mil]

it's a pdf file.
when was the last time YOU dug a ditch, baby? -oingo boingo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 397079
United States
05/01/2011 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025": government document!!!
cry2I weep for our future…
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1124067
United States
05/01/2011 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025": government document!!!
sort of old news.....i have it physically in front of me.... i printed it out 6 months ago....pass it around
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364786
United States
05/01/2011 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
can't see it
bootsnbolts  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
yep....it's the proof we've all been looking for. i'm going to wallow through as much as i can and copy/paste some things, i doubt most people will have the fortitude to really read through that gigantic thing.
bootsnbolts  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
can't see it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364786

it's a pdf, you have to DL it and open.
bootsnbolts  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
sort of old news.....i have it physically in front of me.... i printed it out 6 months ago....pass it around
 Quoting: sentinal

correct, it says 1996.

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the
concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space
force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school
environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The
views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official p

Last Edited by bootsnbolts on 05/01/2011 10:09 AM
stillhere

User ID: 1253176
United States
05/01/2011 10:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
"but with few exceptions they involve infusing either energy or chemicals into the meteorological process in the right way, at the right place and time.

The intervention could be designed to modify the weather in a
number of ways, such as influencing clouds and precipitation, storm intensity, climate, space, or fog."

[link to csat.au.af.mil]

Interesting read- great find-- validates what we know to be true.
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
bootsnbolts  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'll just throw the table of contents out there, that should suffice.

Introduction.................................................​.............................................................​...........................1
2 Required Capability...................................................​.............................................................​............3
Why Would We Want to Mess with the Weather? .............................................................​...........3
What Do We Mean by “Weather-modification”?......................................​....................................4
3 System Description .............................................................​.............................................................​...8
The Global Weather Network......................................................​.................................................8
Applying Weather-modification to Military Operations .............................................................​10
4 Concept of Operations .............................................................​.........................................................13
Precipitation .............................................................​.............................................................​.....13
Fog..........................................................​.............................................................​.......................16
Storms.......................................................​.............................................................​.....................18
Exploitation of “NearSpace” for Space Control......................................................​................... 20
Opportunities Afforded by Space Weather-modification.........................................​................... 20
Communications Dominance via Ionospheric Modification.................................................​.......21
Artificial Weather......................................................​.............................................................​....27
Concept of Operations Summary......................................................​...........................................28
5 Investigation Recommendations..............................................​..........................................................31

How Do We Get There From Here?........................................................​...................................31
Conclusions .............................................................​.............................................................​......34
Page
Appendix
A Why Is the Ionosphere Important? .............................................................​........................................36
B Research to Better Understand and Predict Ionospheric Effects......................................................​..39
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1353665
United States
05/01/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
"but with few exceptions they involve infusing either energy or chemicals into the meteorological process in the right way, at the right place and time.

The intervention could be designed to modify the weather in a
number of ways, such as influencing clouds and precipitation, storm intensity, climate, space, or fog."

[link to csat.au.af.mil]

Interesting read- great find-- validates what we know to be true.
 Quoting: stillhere

LETS RECAP
Thread: SEVERE WEATHER CHEMTRAIL BULLETIN....
bootsnbolts  (OP)

United States
05/01/2011 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
oops, it looks like they got to patriotic space, the guy doing the HAARP ring vids, does anyone know his backup channel? looks like dutchsinse has a bunch too, so, at least the info is still out there, for now.

also, haarp has been rumored to be 'offline' again for a few days, i just checked though and i've got the current magnetometer up.

GLP