I am beyond sick of GAY CULTURE being shoved down my Fucking throat

Dutchboy

User ID: 14519339
Canada
05/11/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am beyond sick of GAY CULTURE being shoved down my Fucking throat
Regardless of religious aspects, homosexuality is against any law of nature and therefore must be opposed and destroyed. Down with relativism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15879452

You are so right. KILL THE GAY ANIMALS TOO! MOTHER NATURE REALLY FUCKED UP!!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Stay True To Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15887141
United States
05/11/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is full of bigoted, small minded, ignorant, insecure, scared little people, who are soo insanely terrified by things that are different.

I just hope you all know that you're wrong, and that the problem doesn't lay with gays, but the small minded and the ignorant, like most of the people in this thread. We're all human beings. Period. But you people chose not to see that, instead focusing on shallow, stupid differences that really amount to nothing at all.

Nobody's shoving anything in any of your faces, you're just experiencing your own insecurities. You are the problem. If we want to move forward and survive as a species, there needs to be less of "You". Those who holds human beings back by trying to divide us up into stupid little groups based on shallow differences. You all need to grow up and stop being stupid scared little children, because that's exactly how you are all acting.

Have the courage to have compassion for your fellow man, instead of being huge pussies that are too afraid to talk to someone of another race or sexual orientation. Grow up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6560737

No there is something badly wrong when our economy is in the shitter,unemployment and crime through the ceiling and all we can see on the news and every forum is gay this gay that.Cant watch an ad for a store that it isnt pushed,cant see specials for mothers day that it isnt pushed,on and on.when it was happening the same for blacks and not nearly ,not nearly,as much people were all pissed.now that its gays all of a sudden it should be tolerated.i am not against anyone but i do not like this being front and center during this election year especially when the important issues need to be whats leading the headlines.personally i dont care what anyone decides to stick their dick in unless its a child i just dont want to hear about it.never should it be news making headlines.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12012986
United States
05/11/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whenever a faggo.t gets raped and murdered an angel gets its wings. On the other hand I lose a little piece of my soul if I hear of them surviving an attack. I would love to genocide the fag.got species.
Dutchboy

Canada
05/11/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I LOVE GAY SEX! I LOVE GAY SEX! CUM AND GET ME! CUM AND GET ME! HAHA there is nothing you stupid heteros can do to me.

s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226
Stay True To Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12012986
United States
05/11/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I LOVE GAY SEX! I LOVE GAY SEX! CUM AND GET ME! CUM AND GET ME! HAHA there is nothing you stupid heteros can do to me.

s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226s226
 Quoting: Dutchboy

torture and murder?
Dutchboy

Canada
05/11/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
torture and murder?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12012986

Im so scared! hiding I'd rather be tortured and killed than live in a world where homosexuality is against the law. Oh wait, I kind of like torture, and I'm not scared of death either.

Last Edited by Dutchboy on 05/11/2012 02:39 PM
Stay True To Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15743538
United States
05/11/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay BS. Seriously do I give a shit about gay people? No? Quit shoving it in my face.

gay marriage, excuse me? This is not a government issue. marriage is a church issue. If churches want to fuck around with gay marriage-I don't give a fuck but I certainly will not visit your church as I don't want to watch something for which I don't care about. Gays can do whatever they like in their own privacy. I don't fuck in public. Marriage is a tradition, Gays want to redefine that tradition, its silly and so shortsighted and dim. Gays should create their own fucking celebration and ceremony. A recent poll stated more than 70% of gay couples were atheists, well so then why on godsgreen earth do they want to get married in a fucking church? They want the government benefits, fuck that its silly, the government needs to quit everything marriage.

Lets be honest

I have had sex, and I have had anal sex with a gal years ago. The vagina was 10 times better, I did a comparison back and forth back and forth. Just to get the truth in my mind. The vagina was created for the penis. So look the penis and vagina just work, its simple as that. The vagina is way better than an anus. Anal sex is kind of kinky and fun once or twice, but to crave it.. sorry, the vagina was made for the job. Clam bumping, totally incompatible and stupid. Oral sex, ok fine Oral sex is great. But listen, you can have oral sex all you want with your hetero partner. Ok, the argument that they are not as good, BS, you can teach your love what you prefer. Men who like to suck dicks, please that is not a reality. Women who crave vaginas in their faces, doubtful.

Most Gay people in my mind, were abandoned people or were raised poorly, picked on, mentally beat down, molested, raped or as a last resort just plain unattractive and lonely.

I feel for them. I really do.

There might be a tiny tiny tiny gene abnormality that can explain the gays who became gay from nothingness, and this we are talking is probably less than 0.0005% of the population.

My point, quit shoving gays down my face. I don't want to see it, talk about, hear about it or care about it.

Gays can do whatever they want in their own privacy and I will do whatever I want in my own privacy. We need to all live private lives, quit making this such a public spectacle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1345250

Christianity did not create marriage, so no it's not a church issue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6560737
United States
05/11/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is full of bigoted, small minded, ignorant, insecure, scared little people, who are soo insanely terrified by things that are different.

I just hope you all know that you're wrong, and that the problem doesn't lay with gays, but the small minded and the ignorant, like most of the people in this thread. We're all human beings. Period. But you people chose not to see that, instead focusing on shallow, stupid differences that really amount to nothing at all.

Nobody's shoving anything in any of your faces, you're just experiencing your own insecurities. You are the problem. If we want to move forward and survive as a species, there needs to be less of "You". Those who holds human beings back by trying to divide us up into stupid little groups based on shallow differences. You all need to grow up and stop being stupid scared little children, because that's exactly how you are all acting.

Have the courage to have compassion for your fellow man, instead of being huge pussies that are too afraid to talk to someone of another race or sexual orientation. Grow up.

No there is something badly wrong when our economy is in the shitter,unemployment and crime through the ceiling and all we can see on the news and every forum is gay this gay that.Cant watch an ad for a store that it isnt pushed,cant see specials for mothers day that it isnt pushed,on and on.when it was happening the same for blacks and not nearly ,not nearly,as much people were all pissed.now that its gays all of a sudden it should be tolerated.i am not against anyone but i do not like this being front and center during this election year especially when the important issues need to be whats leading the headlines.personally i dont care what anyone decides to stick their dick in unless its a child i just dont want to hear about it.never should it be news making headlines.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15887141

You are insane.

Our economy being in the shitter has ZERO to do with gay people.

Crime going through the ceiling has NOTHING to do with gay people.

I watch the news. I watch television. I go to the movies. I am a straight male who lives in the United States and I think you are completely exaggerating.

It's not being pushed down anyones throat. I don't feel suffocating by the amount of gay related material out there, I don't feel like anyone is trying to force it onto me. I'm not sure what country you're living in, but I assume USA also.

It happened with the blacks because they were another group of people that were treated as less-than huamn, simply because of the color of their skin. It's happening with gays because more and more people are becoming accepting of them. Not because people want you to be gay or they are trying to shuv it down your throat, but because people are finally allowing this group of people live normally in our society. So of course you'll see gay people on television, just like you see straight people, or old people, or young people, or people who snowboard or people who play baseball or black people or asian people.

The problem is that when bigots like you see gay people, you react with such resistance due to your own insecurities that you get all pissy and assume someones trying to make you be gay, but nobody is, you're just a pussy with an unevolved closed mind. The rest of us are on a different level because we have the ability to see past that shit and accept people simply as people.

This is something you'll probably never understand because you're probably a priveledged white male who has never been discriminated against. You've never been a second citizen. You've never been outcasted for some small shallow stupid surface detail of your life. You lack the ability to see life through someone else's eyes, and the empathy to feel that suffering they've faced. You are a sheltered white male trying to make this a straight white male's world. And the thing is...it's really not. This is everyone's world, regardless of gender, skin color, sexual orientation, or whatever. You feel entitled to say these bigoted remarks about gays, because you're ignorant and have never been held down, like many minorities in this country have been, so there's absolutely no way you could ever understand.

This earth does not belong to one group of people. Stop believing in made up ideas and be a fucking man and stand up for your fellow human beings, instead of being a goddamn coward, pointing your finger from the shadows of your computer room.
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
05/11/2012 02:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
The GAY Culture is nothing but a Smoke and Mirror Show for the
Demonic Anti-Christ Agenda to destroy a Civilization and a Moral Guide the GOD of all creation designed for humanity...

Most People have fallen for this deceptions as pawns for Demons....

Sad...

They are the entertainment for Demons who laugh themselves silly for fooling ignorant human beings....

Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Dutchboy

Canada
05/11/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Demonic Anti-Christ Agenda to destroy a Civilization and a Moral Guide the GOD of all creation designed for humanity...

Sad...

They are the entertainment for Demons who laugh themselves silly for fooling ignorant human beings....

Quoting: christian

Yeah, too bad the devil got me while I was young! Im going to rot in hell for the rest of eternity.
Stay True To Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11668093
United States
05/11/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are insane.

I watch the news. I watch television. I go to the movies. I am a straight male who lives in the United States and I think you are completely exaggerating.

It's not being pushed down anyones throat. I don't feel suffocating by the amount of gay related material out there, I don't feel like anyone is trying to force it onto me. I'm not sure what country you're living in, but I assume USA also.

It happened with the blacks because they were another group of people that were treated as less-than huamn, simply because of the color of their skin. It's happening with gays because more and more people are becoming accepting of them. Not because people want you to be gay or they are trying to shuv it down your throat, but because people are finally allowing this group of people live normally in our society. So of course you'll see gay people on television, just like you see straight people, or old people, or young people, or people who snowboard or people who play baseball or black people or asian people.

The problem is that when bigots like you see gay people, you react with such resistance due to your own insecurities that you get all pissy and assume someones trying to make you be gay, but nobody is, you're just a pussy with an unevolved closed mind. The rest of us are on a different level because we have the ability to see past that shit and accept people simply as people.

This is something you'll probably never understand because you're probably a priveledged white male who has never been discriminated against. You've never been a second citizen. You've never been outcasted for some small shallow stupid surface detail of your life. You lack the ability to see life through someone else's eyes, and the empathy to feel that suffering they've faced. You are a sheltered white male trying to make this a straight white male's world. And the thing is...it's really not. This is everyone's world, regardless of gender, skin color, sexual orientation, or whatever. You feel entitled to say these bigoted remarks about gays, because you're ignorant and have never been held down, like many minorities in this country have been, so there's absolutely no way you could ever understand.

This earth does not belong to one group of people. Stop believing in made up ideas and be a fucking man and stand up for your fellow human beings, instead of being a goddamn coward, pointing your finger from the shadows of your computer room.

Are you stupid.I in no way said the economy,etc had anything to do with gay people.Your guess as to who I am couldnt be further off either since first off I am a woman,but thats beside the point.

This earth does not belong to one group of people

But your statement summed up exactly what I was saying.
We dont want to only hear about one group of people wanting special rights. we all should be the same.Your post clearly proves my point.Me me me..bigoted my ass,I have family members that are gay but they need to get through the world just like the rest of us.I dont react to any GAY person.I react to people.You should try that sometime without thinking GAY should be first
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sad...

Quoting: christian

So Jesus forgave the guys who hammered thick iron nails through his wrists and feet, but he can't forgive two people of the same gender who share love with one another?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are insane.

Are you stupid.I in no way said the economy,etc had anything to do with gay people.Your guess as to who I am couldnt be further off either since first off I am a woman,but thats beside the point.

We dont want to only hear about one group of people wanting special rights. we all should be the same.Your post clearly proves my point.Me me me..bigoted my ass,I have family members that are gay but they need to get through the world just like the rest of us.I dont react to any GAY person.I react to people.You should try that sometime without thinking GAY should be first

Maybe if you didn't write like a retarded 4 year old I'd be able to understand your post.

I don't think gay people should be first. I think all these people freaking out because Ellen has a tv show and she's a lesbian are fucking retarded.

And again, you write like an idiot. Usually I can decipher internet shorthand but you sound like you don't even know what you're trying to say.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are insane.

Maybe if you didn't write like a retarded 4 year old I'd be able to understand your post.

I don't think gay people should be first. I think all these people freaking out because Ellen has a tv show and she's a lesbian are fucking retarded.

And again, you write like an idiot. Usually I can decipher internet shorthand but you sound like you don't even know what you're trying to say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1668110
05/11/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay BS. Seriously do I give a shit about gay people? No? Quit shoving it in my face.

gay marriage, excuse me? This is not a government issue. marriage is a church issue. If churches want to fuck around with gay marriage-I don't give a fuck but I certainly will not visit your church as I don't want to watch something for which I don't care about. Gays can do whatever they like in their own privacy. I don't fuck in public. Marriage is a tradition, Gays want to redefine that tradition, its silly and so shortsighted and dim. Gays should create their own fucking celebration and ceremony. A recent poll stated more than 70% of gay couples were atheists, well so then why on godsgreen earth do they want to get married in a fucking church? They want the government benefits, fuck that its silly, the government needs to quit everything marriage.

Lets be honest

I have had sex, and I have had anal sex with a gal years ago. The vagina was 10 times better, I did a comparison back and forth back and forth. Just to get the truth in my mind. The vagina was created for the penis. So look the penis and vagina just work, its simple as that. The vagina is way better than an anus. Anal sex is kind of kinky and fun once or twice, but to crave it.. sorry, the vagina was made for the job. Clam bumping, totally incompatible and stupid. Oral sex, ok fine Oral sex is great. But listen, you can have oral sex all you want with your hetero partner. Ok, the argument that they are not as good, BS, you can teach your love what you prefer. Men who like to suck dicks, please that is not a reality. Women who crave vaginas in their faces, doubtful.

Most Gay people in my mind, were abandoned people or were raised poorly, picked on, mentally beat down, molested, raped or as a last resort just plain unattractive and lonely.

I feel for them. I really do.

There might be a tiny tiny tiny gene abnormality that can explain the gays who became gay from nothingness, and this we are talking is probably less than 0.0005% of the population.

My point, quit shoving gays down my face. I don't want to see it, talk about, hear about it or care about it.

Gays can do whatever they want in their own privacy and I will do whatever I want in my own privacy. We need to all live private lives, quit making this such a public spectacle.

Hey, op has strong opinions. Quick everyone, stop what youre doing right now. We must cater to his opinions and beliefs immediately, because he is really convicted and feels strongly about them. If you feel the need to shove your opinions down our throats, at least admit youre a hypocrite.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are insane.

Well thank heaven we have the intelligent people like you to set me straight.Being a black woman I suppose limits my intelligence.But because you have a reading comprehension problem I will accept that it is my fault.I even watch Ellen.I assume you can spot ignorance quiet well since you must see it in the mirror daily.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and I probably wont have time to respond to you again since I haves to gathers up my childrens and find my EBt card sos I can go get mes sum weave for my hair sos I s cant hits the clubs tonight
Dutchboy

Canada
05/11/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im so happy that Im gay tounge
Stay True To Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15762023
United States
05/11/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard that as gay men age they end up having to wear some kind of diaper because they start defecating in their underwear. Their sphincter muscle stops being able to do it's job. That, alone, would make me not want to pursue a gay lifestyle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15092331
United States
05/11/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea! And I am not going to take it any more!
Dutchboy

Canada
05/11/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard that as gay men age they end up having to wear some kind of diaper because they start defecating in their underwear. Their sphincter muscle stops being able to do it's job. That, alone, would make me not want to pursue a gay lifestyle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15762023

Haha, and you keep believing that.
Stay True To Yourself.
Dutchboy

Canada
05/11/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea! And I am not going to take it any more!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15092331

Yeah! And I'm so sick of everyone elses lifestyle being shuved down my throat too! KILL EVERYONE!

List of lifestyles:
BDSM
Celibacy
Chastity
Free love
Leather virginity
Monogamy
Open marriage
Polyamory
Polyandry
Polygamy
Polygyny
Secondary virginity
Serial monogamy
Swinging
Transvestism
Ahimsa
Hinduism
Bahá'í Faith
Breatharianism
Buddhism
Christianity
Cults
Evangelicalism
Eremitism (hermit)
Islam
Judaism
Missionary
Monastic
Priesthood
Rasta
Zen
Thelema
World Brotherhood Colonies
Yoga
Social liberalism
Vegetarianism
Veganism
Freeganism
Environmentalism
Feminism
Social conservatism
Nationalism
Fundamentalism
Moralism
Political independence

Last Edited by Dutchboy on 05/11/2012 03:11 PM
Stay True To Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1668110
05/11/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15762023

Everything you hear is true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1154697
United States
05/11/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just say no to man pussy i like it...5arockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15044657
United States
05/11/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
the vagina was created FOR the penis?

you should be shot. dead. your ideology serves no purpose on this planet. you've helped nobody with your post.

and you wouldn't just happen to see a marriage if you stumbled into any random church, let alone a gay one. do you know how weddings work?

anyway...

all of it is propaganda to get either one of 2 reactions.. because keep in mind there are ALWAYS ONLY 2 choices in this world (sarcasm)... 1) If you fall into the "gay agenda" you are handing your private life to the government, yes (something "straight" people should have said No to LONG AGO, but see, it benefits them, so why would they do that?), I agree, marriage, unions, sex, relationships, etc have NO place in any government... it's "liberal propaganda."(And if you're offended by that, you clearly do not know "liberal" ideology was hijacked LONG ago.. get over it and stop looking for someone else to ALLOW you to be free.)

But that's where they GET YOU, fucking tards.

If you realize that's none of their business to begin with, then you're OUT.. excluded from the government, you wouldn't want any involvement in something that doesn't work in your benefit, but only seeks to control and manipulate you. They don't want that, now, do they? So..

there's option 2) To have an emotionally over-the-top reaction to all the gay propaganda which leads you to either HATE those that call themselves "gay" or just choose to ignore it all together (because hey, like you said, it ain't YOU.)

It's one of those BAIT ISSUES.. like race.. like EVERYTHING.. that it wouldn't have ever been an issue originally if it wasn't MADE to be an issue..

And I would IMAGINE that those that call themselves "gay" also identify as atheist because first of all, they have only been told they have ONE God to choose from (the Christian one, of course) and how could they possibly align with Christianity if they are being told it is AGAINST people like them (which real Christians would know is a gross misinterpretation of the Bible and deliberate disinformation to detract from what it actually says, which is NOT that "God hates gays.")

But because it's warped into that, then the religion itself draws a whole crowd of people who essentially "join up" into Christianity just to HATE others and to pick and choose Bible verses to misinterpret..

Funny how you're pointing to gays being atheist, OP, when it is clear you have ZERO concept of God yourself.

Your post was SO wrong on so many levels and hopefully you are able to TAKE IN INFORMATION one day, to eventually LEARN that you just might not KNOW-IT-ALL.

Good luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15716700
United States
05/11/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha! There are so many hardons on this thread, some gouging their palms with a crucifix, protesting the loudest.

(Thanks to Oliver Stone "The Devils" for that image in my mind)

It's ok, your secret is safe.
justadude
User ID: 6078654
United States
05/11/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gay BS. Seriously do I give a shit about gay people? No? Quit shoving it in my face. ????????

at least its not a cock.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15044657
United States
05/11/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how OP describes having it all 'tried out', except for having something up his arse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1367766

Ok I will take it a step further and be honest. I had a chick who was freaky. She loved crazy shit. She wanted to lick my ass and fuck me with a strap on. To be honest her vagina was pure heaven so I said sure, why not. I was young, thought I will do anything to get more of that vagina. The licking was a bit strange, it was sort of sensual. But here it is again, it was a girl on a guy. It was not anything I would crave. As for the strap on, jesus that was terrible. First it was painful, I couldn't stand even 10 seconds of it. Next she wanted to just use a finger, so I said fine. Finger away while you blow me. She was dripping wet to do this. I honestly loved the BJ but the finger was hurting like a motherfucker. I did not mind her anal massaging+blowjob, but insertion and it was just outright torture.

So gays numb up their assholes and use tricks to make it work, that is because its dumb. Its not supposed to work.

How about this one

Girl on Girl with a fucking Dildo that was crafted from a Penis mold. They are fucking each other with a fucking rubber penis.. Talk about strange and a complete contradiction.

You seem to know quite a lot, sexually, about gays to just have their "culture" shoved down your throat on the daily.

Maybe if you weren't obsessed with spanking it in secret to other men, it wouldn't be an issue to you.
Epic Beard Guy

User ID: 1554083
United States
05/11/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me assure you, I do not own a crucifix, and I haven't been in church in years. Religion has no part in my comment. THERE IS NO GAY GENE! IT IS A LIFE STYLE CHOICE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE OR HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT THAT PARTICULAR LIFE STYLE! PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT PERVERTS THAT MADE A CHOICE TO GO THAT WAY. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN BEDROOM, JUST KEEP IT YOURSELF.

skull_fing
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

GLP