I am beyond sick of GAY CULTURE being shoved down my Fucking throat

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1498603
Denmark
05/11/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am beyond sick of GAY CULTURE being shoved down my Fucking throat
I think op got a point, on tv gays are extremly over-representive, especially on american tv-shows.
I like to watch animated show like south park, family guy, american dad and the likes, and they are fill with gay refrences. I think it's too much at times.

Anyway I know a gay couple and they just fine, nice people, you wouldn't even know they were gay if you wasen't told, but I also know one from work who are excatly like the worst stereotype on tv, I find him disgusting at times, a total sex-pervert, even hitting on customers even though he knows they are straigt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15762023
United States
05/11/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You didn't answer my question. Have you been gay long enough to know whether it's true or not? Call me names all you want, but how do you know you are right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15762023

Question:
Hello Dr. Debby, my guy loves anal sex. Frankly, I do at some points during his erection, too (not when he has a full erection, though – OUCH!). Anyway, the question is this: will frequent anal sex ruin my muscle, causing me to have to wear a diaper later in life? I’m concerned. Thank you.
My response:
Great question! Safe, comfortable (read: not painful) anal sex is unlikely to cause long term damage to your anus or rectum. In fact, as many as 25-40% of women have tried anal sex (fewer practice it regularly) and anal incontinence – a condition which might lead an adult to wear a diaper – is uncommon. It is absolutely possible to enjoy anal sex without being damaged by it or end up wearing adult diapers because of it.
That said, the fact is that scientists have never – to my knowledge – conducted a study on the long-term safety of anal sex. It is theoretically possible that frequent or vigorous anal sex could put undue pressure on the posterior (back) vaginal wall. This could lead to an increased risk for passing gas (farting) or even to anal continence problems. However, because large numbers of people have enjoyed anal sex over the years – and anal incontinence is relatively uncommon – it’s generally believed that anal sex does not raise one’s risk of anal incontinence all that much (if at all), especially if it is practiced in a way that is comfortable

Thankyou.
 Quoting: Dutchboy

This response is about anal sex with a female. Anal sex with a female would not constitute the major kind of sexual interaction with a man. With men on women sex there is anal, vaginal and oral sex. With men on men there is only anal or oral sex. Statistically speaking, if the total number of sexual interactions were held equal between the two couples and there was an equal distribution of sex acts, then the gay male couple would be performing anal sex 50% of the time and the hetero couple would be performing anal sex only 33% of the time.
From this article it still sounds like there is a risk of anal incontinence if the act is not performed very carefully and not vigorously. What man is not vigorous?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15762023
United States
05/11/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard this from a doctor? Have you been gay long enough to know whether it's true or not?

Okay anonymous coward. When you work out a muscle, does it become looser too? Maybe your doctor is as much of a bigot than you are.

yes he heard it from his witch doctor...because any normal doctor who said such a thing would have to be a fraud.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15866281

Does anal sex cause incontinence? A quick search rendered these...

[link to www.netdoctor.co.uk]

[link to www.dearcupid.org]

A female reader, anonymous, writes (23 March 2011):

Hi, I'm 70 and i had anal sex all the time when i was young, and right now i am sat in a 'toliet chair' as it has got so bad. really, take my advice and stop, you don't want to end up with a saggy bumhole like me

Jude xx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3650237
United States
05/11/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course TPTB want to encourage homosexuality. It stops reproduction, and it feminizes and distracts men espcially so they will be incapable of defending their homes/land/families against their own govt. when the time comes. It also disbands the family unit, which they have been trying to do for YEARS. Not only that, but it creates mindless controversy so everyone can be sitting around distracted arguing about it. fighting about it, and protesting it so they can go about their plans behind everyones back as usual. Good old divide and conquer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12506015
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3650237
United States
05/11/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard this from a doctor? Have you been gay long enough to know whether it's true or not?

Okay anonymous coward. When you work out a muscle, does it become looser too? Maybe your doctor is as much of a bigot than you are.

yes he heard it from his witch doctor...because any normal doctor who said such a thing would have to be a fraud.

Hi, I'm 70 and i had anal sex all the time when i was young, and right now i am sat in a 'toliet chair' as it has got so bad. really, take my advice and stop, you don't want to end up with a saggy bumhole like me

Jude xx

Truth. I know gays who have to wear tampons in their asses because of butt sex.
just....ewwwwww.....
thekingofcosmania

User ID: 1465707
United States
05/11/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Qarley

User ID: 3968346
United States
05/11/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay BS. Seriously do I give a shit about gay people? No? Quit shoving it in my face.

gay marriage, excuse me? This is not a government issue. marriage is a church issue. If churches want to fuck around with gay marriage-I don't give a fuck but I certainly will not visit your church as I don't want to watch something for which I don't care about. Gays can do whatever they like in their own privacy. I don't fuck in public. Marriage is a tradition, Gays want to redefine that tradition, its silly and so shortsighted and dim. Gays should create their own fucking celebration and ceremony. A recent poll stated more than 70% of gay couples were atheists, well so then why on godsgreen earth do they want to get married in a fucking church? They want the government benefits, fuck that its silly, the government needs to quit everything marriage.

Lets be honest

I have had sex, and I have had anal sex with a gal years ago. The vagina was 10 times better, I did a comparison back and forth back and forth. Just to get the truth in my mind. The vagina was created for the penis. So look the penis and vagina just work, its simple as that. The vagina is way better than an anus. Anal sex is kind of kinky and fun once or twice, but to crave it.. sorry, the vagina was made for the job. Clam bumping, totally incompatible and stupid. Oral sex, ok fine Oral sex is great. But listen, you can have oral sex all you want with your hetero partner. Ok, the argument that they are not as good, BS, you can teach your love what you prefer. Men who like to suck dicks, please that is not a reality. Women who crave vaginas in their faces, doubtful.

Most Gay people in my mind, were abandoned people or were raised poorly, picked on, mentally beat down, molested, raped or as a last resort just plain unattractive and lonely.

I feel for them. I really do.

There might be a tiny tiny tiny gene abnormality that can explain the gays who became gay from nothingness, and this we are talking is probably less than 0.0005% of the population.

My point, quit shoving gays down my face. I don't want to see it, talk about, hear about it or care about it.

Gays can do whatever they want in their own privacy and I will do whatever I want in my own privacy. We need to all live private lives, quit making this such a public spectacle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1345250

i do not wish to offend but if you dont want to talk about it why did you post this?
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Dutchboy

User ID: 14519339
Canada
05/11/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jude xx

just....ewwwwww.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3650237

Oh... In that case, Im going to become straight... Its just natural that gays want to have ass, you can have vagina. Ocay. I don't force straight people to have gay sex. and for your information, it is very rare for those things to happen if you study more.
Stay True To Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13454570
Canada
05/11/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay and culture?,the 2 don't even belong in the same sentence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 98630

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13454570
Canada
05/11/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea! And I am not going to take it any more!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15092331

Yeah! And I'm so sick of everyone elses lifestyle being shuved down my throat too! KILL EVERYONE!

List of lifestyles:
BDSM
Celibacy
Chastity
Free love
Leather virginity
Monogamy
Open marriage
Polyamory
Polyandry
Polygamy
Polygyny
Secondary virginity
Serial monogamy
Swinging
Transvestism
Ahimsa
Hinduism
Bahá'í Faith
Breatharianism
Buddhism
Christianity
Cults
Evangelicalism
Eremitism (hermit)
Islam
Judaism
Missionary
Monastic
Priesthood
Rasta
Zen
Thelema
World Brotherhood Colonies
Yoga
Social liberalism
Vegetarianism
Veganism
Freeganism
Environmentalism
Feminism
Social conservatism
Nationalism
Fundamentalism
Moralism
Political independence

ESPECIALLY YOGA!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14952059
United States
05/11/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anal sex has left many to be victims of anal cancer.That is on rise and its a terrible ordeal before dying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1064657
United States
05/11/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anal sex has left many to be victims of anal cancer.That is on rise and its a terrible ordeal before dying.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14952059

Oh puhlease! Provide some real statistics. What a loser trailer mentality you have.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6482236
United States
05/11/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay BS. Seriously do I give a shit about gay people? No? Quit shoving it in my face.

gay marriage, excuse me? This is not a government issue. marriage is a church issue. If churches want to fuck around with gay marriage-I don't give a fuck but I certainly will not visit your church as I don't want to watch something for which I don't care about. Gays can do whatever they like in their own privacy. I don't fuck in public. Marriage is a tradition, Gays want to redefine that tradition, its silly and so shortsighted and dim. Gays should create their own fucking celebration and ceremony. A recent poll stated more than 70% of gay couples were atheists, well so then why on godsgreen earth do they want to get married in a fucking church? They want the government benefits, fuck that its silly, the government needs to quit everything marriage.

Lets be honest

I have had sex, and I have had anal sex with a gal years ago. The vagina was 10 times better, I did a comparison back and forth back and forth. Just to get the truth in my mind. The vagina was created for the penis. So look the penis and vagina just work, its simple as that. The vagina is way better than an anus. Anal sex is kind of kinky and fun once or twice, but to crave it.. sorry, the vagina was made for the job. Clam bumping, totally incompatible and stupid. Oral sex, ok fine Oral sex is great. But listen, you can have oral sex all you want with your hetero partner. Ok, the argument that they are not as good, BS, you can teach your love what you prefer. Men who like to suck dicks, please that is not a reality. Women who crave vaginas in their faces, doubtful.

Most Gay people in my mind, were abandoned people or were raised poorly, picked on, mentally beat down, molested, raped or as a last resort just plain unattractive and lonely.

I feel for them. I really do.

There might be a tiny tiny tiny gene abnormality that can explain the gays who became gay from nothingness, and this we are talki

ng is probably less than 0.0005% of the population.

My point, quit shoving gays down my face. I don't want to see it, talk about, hear about it or care about it.

Gays can do whatever they want in their own privacy and I will do whatever I want in my own privacy. We need to all live private lives, quit making this such a public spectacle.

THIS GUY IS " RIGHT" ON THE MONEY!!!!!!!
I JUST CANT CANNOT SEE HOW ANOTHER GUY CAN LOOK AT ANOTHER DUDE'S HAIRY ASS CRACK AND GO...Mmmmmm, "That looks good!". FUCK THAT!
THOSE FAIRY, SISSY TALKING LITTLE SHEMALE BITCHES NEED TO SMACKED SO HARD THEY WILL STARVE TO DEATH BEFORE THEY STOP SLIDING!!!!!. SLIM DISEASE COCKTAILS FOR THEM ALL!!! DEATH SENTENCE STRAIGHT IN THE ASS! BUUUU--- BYE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15883690
United States
05/12/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking Queers, lesbians! You are all SICK! You will burn in HELL! You know it's true. Your lifestyle will NEVER be accepted so live with it. I hope you all live a miserable life until the day you die of AIDS or another disease that you nasty sick fuckers spread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15921543
Australia
05/12/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Jude xx

Both of those pieces are non scientific bs, one just random members of the public commenting. Both are non scientific and absolute bs. It's extremely bizarre for someone to be obsessed by something that doesn't even affect them, like it's an obsession.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/12/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think op got a point, on tv gays are extremly over-representive, especially on american tv-shows.
I like to watch animated show like south park, family guy, american dad and the likes, and they are fill with gay refrences. I think it's too much at times.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1498603

absolute bs; overall gay people are rarely seen on tv. You can also change channels as people enjoy the gay characters in some shows. No one forces you to watch anything so your argument is lame.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/12/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

just....ewwwwww.....

you're obviously lying.
thekingofcosmania

User ID: 1465707
United States
05/12/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Dutchboy

Canada
05/12/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before I found out I was gay I did not like gays either, and I'll tell you what, No ones going to force me to sit at the back of the bus! Its too late all you homophobes, you already lost! muahahahahaha.

hf
Stay True To Yourself.
Alrighty

User ID: 15941131
United Kingdom
05/12/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking Queers, lesbians! You are all SICK! You will burn in HELL! You know it's true. Your lifestyle will NEVER be accepted so live with it. I hope you all live a miserable life until the day you die of AIDS or another disease that you nasty sick fuckers spread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15883690

My my, if you read what you have wrote there are countless mistakes in there.
Location; Nowhere with nobody
Pa resident1

User ID: 15533039
United States
05/12/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys understand that the one world leaders are programming us for this gay BS. Its not a reality. Gay people exist but they are a fraction, a tiny fraction and for the reasons I stated above they do exist. But the one world leaders would love to brainwash us all into being gay, but its just not working. Instead they are overloading us. Stupid people are giving it a try and freaking out, because its lame compared the what nature intended. The idea is simple, the more gay people the less reproduction. Clue in everyone, they are brainwashing us because we are not easily fooled, you cannot fool mother nature. That is why global warming is shitting on them right now. Same thing with Gay Lovefests.

Probably because the Elite want a reduction in the population.

They (the elite) are evil.

The earthquakes will increase until the abominations against nature are cleaned up.

eq
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before I found out I was gay I did not like gays either, and I'll tell you what, No ones going to force me to sit at the back of the bus! Its too late all you homophobes, you already lost! muahahahahaha.

hf

Do you suck cock after its pulled out of your ass???????? I'll bet you do, You sick fuckers!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Alrighty

The only mistake is that your name was not included in the post you ass jockey!
Alrighty

User ID: 15980331
United Kingdom
05/13/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Alrighty

The only mistake is that your name was not included in the post you ass jockey!

You don't know how funny that is from here.rofl
Location; Nowhere with nobody
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14648539
United States
05/13/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama just lost the election on this issue...Thanks Homos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1524492
United States
05/13/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama just lost the election on this issue...Thanks Homos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14648539

cruise...Yeah...sooooo now get back in the f'n closet...shut the door behind u...& don't come out again...till someone sez U can....lmao
Dutchboy

Canada
05/13/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Do you suck cock after its pulled out of your ass???????? I'll bet you do, You sick fuckers!

I do. So call me incredibly dirty. or incredibly clean! I love that joke.
Stay True To Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I do. So call me incredibly dirty. or incredibly clean! I love that joke.

Either way you're a sick piece of shit!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16749071
Australia
05/28/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

actually 85% of hiv infections are spread by heterosexual intercourse, making heterosexuals nasty sick fuckers who spread AIDS, not gay people.

Source: [link to www.emedicinehealth.com]
Globally, 85% of HIV transmission is through heterosexual intercourse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16749071
Australia
05/28/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

clearly, you're so violently homophobic that you're probably a closet case to come up with that explicit description. You're the one who thought of it...again showing who the sick fucker is here. And nearly 40% of heterosexual males have anal sex, so that would make all of them sick, fudge packing fuckers as well, retard.

GLP