Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,034 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 432,036
Pageviews Today: 745,576Threads Today: 364Posts Today: 5,144
08:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do all of the angels, aliens, christs, pure genetic heirs, bloodline descendants, and illuminati insiders love GLP so much?

Just Wondering
User ID: 1361764
United States
05/04/2011 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why do all of the angels, aliens, christs, pure genetic heirs, bloodline descendants, and illuminati insiders love GLP so much?
How do they all hear about this website?
Lotus Flower

User ID: 1361979
United Kingdom
05/04/2011 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do all of the angels, aliens, christs, pure genetic heirs, bloodline descendants, and illuminati insiders love GLP so much?
 Quoting: Just Wondering 1361764

What makes you think they hear about this site?
Lotus

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2

One Crowded hour of glorious life, is worth an age without a name - Thomas Osbert Mordaunt
nkram
User ID: 1158938
United States
05/04/2011 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do all of the angels, aliens, christs, pure genetic heirs, bloodline descendants, and illuminati insiders love GLP so much?
You find it at the appropriate time. You must have just woke up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369211
United States
05/04/2011 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amen that's what makes this site a freakshow
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/04/2011 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just saying I never see them on like Huffington Post, Fox News or Prison Planet. They should really branch out and get their message out to different audiences.

Try TMZ aliens and genetic heirs. There are so many people there that really need the message.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152961
United States
05/04/2011 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found it during SPIRITUAL CRISIS.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/04/2011 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
961, there are lots of outlets one discovers during spiritual crisis. what made you set up shop here? and did you consider turning your computer off and going outside or maybe talking to people on your spiritual quest? books?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
05/04/2011 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone loves an audience. GLP provides.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364594
United States
05/04/2011 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just Wondering your genius is undeniable but I know genius and you are folly to the foibles that so many incredibly smart people like yourself fall in to: You loose your perspective in the process of trying to gain it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369333
United States
05/04/2011 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just Wondering your genius is undeniable but I know genius and you are folly to the foibles that so many incredibly smart people like yourself fall in to: You loose your perspective in the process of trying to gain it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364594

What a load of crap.
SeoKungFu

User ID: 1077923
Czechia
05/04/2011 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Just Wondering 1361764

This site is already famous way beyond our little Earth, word !
"Have a vision of life that inspires you, then try every day to grow closer to the fulfillment of that vision."

Deepak Chopra

Cetrified Moran on a Divine Mission !
misterx

User ID: 1286998
South Korea
05/04/2011 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just saying I never see them on like Huffington Post, Fox News or Prison Planet. They should really branch out and get their message out to different audiences.

Try TMZ aliens and genetic heirs. There are so many people there that really need the message.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1361764

Dude, don't you think you would be banned in about five minutes if you said you thought were an alien or an alien hybrid on Prison Planet -- it's not exactly Davd Dicke.

Fox News?

HuffPo?

Huh?

Is it bad to have a place where people can talk freely about htese things?

Shouldn't grown-ups be allowed to sort out the truth on their own -- whether most of them do or not?

Why not?

And not all of the decendents of the elite are elitists. It is the ideological elitists that I can't stand -- they really are shills for the NWO, their "thing".
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1368951
United States
05/04/2011 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: nkram 1158938

yes

I didn't hear about it EVER

I just stumbled onto it in passing

serendipity at it's finest
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/04/2011 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dude, don't you think you would be banned in about five minutes if you said you thought were an alien or an alien hybrid on Prison Planet -- it's not exactly Davd Dicke.

Fox News?

HuffPo?

Huh?

Shouldn't grown-ups be allowed to sort out the truth on their own -- whether most of them do or not?

Why not?

And not all of the decendents of the elite are elitists. It is the ideological elitists that I can't stand -- they really are shills for the NWO, their "thing".
 Quoting: misterx

Oh, so the aliens and angels like it here because they don't fear being banned. I know of some other websites where you all won't get banned. I'll wait for you there.

And please, if any christs or aliens out there have twitter, post a link. I'll follow you and never ban you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/04/2011 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: nkram 1158938

yes

I didn't hear about it EVER

I just stumbled onto it in passing

serendipity at it's finest
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1368951

So, as an anomalous entity, you found something special here?
misterx

User ID: 1286998
South Korea
05/04/2011 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fox News?

HuffPo?

Huh?

Why not?

Quoting: misterx

Oh, so the aliens and angels like it here because they don't fear being banned. I know of some other websites where you all won't get banned. I'll wait for you there.

And please, if any christs or aliens out there have twitter, post a link. I'll follow you and never ban you.

Well, I don't know. I'm not the messiah. I'm no angel, in fact.

Why twitter? Maybe, aliens don't like that kind of staccato, sound-bite thinking. KWIM?

If you dig it, you go there.

I'll stay right here, and I'm not alone.

And neither are you, maybe.
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1415035
United States
06/05/2011 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
KBambi

User ID: 1369532
United States
06/05/2011 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1369211

bump
"We are locked in a battle. This is not a friendly, gentleman's discussion. It is a life and death conflict between the spiritual hosts of wickedness and those who claim the name of Jesus Christ."

"Search for the truth is the noblest occupation of man; its publication is a duty.”

Anne Louise Germaine de Stael (1766-1817), French author

“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.”

George Orwell

"I am the way, the truth, and the life."

Jesus Christ
CaptiveR
User ID: 1415695
United Kingdom
06/05/2011 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, call it a freakshow or a critical thinking hub, Glp certainly attracts the widest range of mindsets available at this time.

Insider13 from 2005 was the most interesting to read, others have since posted claiming some form of importance, but all have failed to impact as much as insider.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1415643
United States
06/05/2011 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1369211

bump
 Quoting: KBambi

clappa
miffed_33

User ID: 1415687
Australia
06/05/2011 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, call it a freakshow or a critical thinking hub, Glp certainly attracts the widest range of mindsets available at this time.

Insider13 from 2005 was the most interesting to read, others have since posted claiming some form of importance, but all have failed to impact as much as insider.
 Quoting: CaptiveR 1415695

how do I find this post?? I love a good read
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1410643
United States
06/05/2011 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone loves an audience. GLP provides.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

Yeah... it's like getting up on stage wearing a mask!
CaptiveR
User ID: 1415695
United Kingdom
06/05/2011 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: miffed_33

I believe the file is on the internet called "Revelations of an insider" , however i do believe some of the content/answers were removed by users unknown before it was submitted to the internet.
miffed_33

User ID: 1415687
Australia
06/06/2011 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: miffed_33

I believe the file is on the internet called "Revelations of an insider" , however i do believe some of the content/answers were removed by users unknown before it was submitted to the internet.

sorry to bug you CR is that on GLP or just on the net? I'll take a look here 1st while I wait for your answer :)
CaptiveR
User ID: 1417455
United Kingdom
06/06/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can find it on google i am sure.
CaptiveR
User ID: 1417455
United Kingdom
06/06/2011 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no bugging in this place, were all here to help where possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1412509
Australia
06/06/2011 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The power of symbolisation. Look at the name and associated names of the owners. Then the amount of people that come here and reinforce it. It's a site of power.

Cool story huh?
SocialEnigma
User ID: 462662
Canada
06/06/2011 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because it's fun?

GLP