United States
05/04/2011 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Smoking Gun It's All Fake
Good grief.

bsflagbsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Ilikecandy

exactly total BS seriously I guess it made me look at least.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1339285
United States
05/04/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone identify the laptops?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 969156

pentium 4 logo?
plz confirm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370276

Working on it, but looks very similar to an HP Business Notebook (Core 2 Duo) 8510p

[link to h41131.www4.hp.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942369
United States
05/04/2011 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Replicants, Clones, doubles
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1268306
United States
05/04/2011 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
it seems like biden's hair would be the telltale sign as to when the picture was taken

has anyone got a link to a recent photo of biden where his hair is clearly visible?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 688781
United States
05/04/2011 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody get one of those image reading programs to read the digital header data for pic. Might tell you date and time pic was taken along with gps coordinatez
Corona
User ID: 1279037
United States
05/04/2011 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
A news crew was all over this too. See the image

[link to farm6.static.flickr.com]

Quoting: HolographicUniverse

Excellent video. Watch it. And the document in front of Hillary is the one I am talking about. Have searched for the original post and picture from yesterday but can't find it. I did find this photograph of the Situation Room picture from Flicka which may be the clearest one of that document...http:farm6.static.flickr.com/5226/5680724572_d...

Thank you to the person who told me how to post a picture. Sorry, can't do it. Too tired and not too computer savvy.

Keep up the good work folks, the world is catching on to the deceit being played upon us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 688781
United States
05/04/2011 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody get one of those image reading programs to read the digital header data for pic. Might tell you date and time pic was taken along with gps coordinatez
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 688781

Exif
[link to www.takenet.or.jp]
J.H.F.C.

User ID: 889802
United States
05/05/2011 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exif

Here's the two photos together...

[link to www.gliq.info]
I have sworn upon the altar of God,
eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
- Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369061
United States
05/05/2011 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1365609
United States
05/05/2011 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exif

Here's the two photos together...

[link to www.gliq.info]
 Quoting: J.H.F.C.

this is great work but can you get a pic of the WHCA event with the same side profile as the sitch room pic....but zoom in on both before posting them side by side?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 646356
United States
05/05/2011 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have not read the whole thread so this may have been mentioned before. Is there a photo of Obama during the announcement Sunday about Osama's death? There must be a link to that vid on yuotube. What does his hair look like during the announcement?
Does it have touches of gray like the Situation room photo or is his hair dark and neat like at the Correspondents dinner?
Ossiel

United States
05/05/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

since I wasn't logged in
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369061
United States
05/05/2011 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1369061

Whatever...
J.H.F.C.

United States
05/05/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exif

Here's the two photos together in three zooms...

YOu can use your browser to zoom around to different sizes///

In ie, open up the 'Page' menu and select you zoom value/

There really is quite a difference here, but I don't know when these events actually happened, so I can't help you there.

[link to www.gliq.info]

[link to www.gliq.info]

[link to www.gliq.info]

Last Edited by J.H.F.C. on 05/05/2011 12:23 AM
- Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361684
United States
05/05/2011 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
nothing is as it seems. this world is going to get so fucking bizarre. im starting to feel like some of my friends family members and co workers are either holograms, robots, or possessed.

i just watched some of that video. did anyone else see that he showed a video of the lion king as a video of his birth.

what an ego....and...

Lion King
Lyin King
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1245364

It is crazy how much you said that is EXACTLY what I thought and even said earlier today.

Lyin King...bow now!

I was on the fence about this guy....but I have made up my mind in the events of the last week. And notice that it is almost like he is a stand-up comedian now....even the audience seems automated...like a TV sitcom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370722
United States
05/05/2011 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
waste of time. the mind can twist anything into what we want this illusion to be. thanks for reminding me of that at least.jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969156
United States
05/05/2011 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Biden, May 2

[link to www.gettyimages.com]

April 28

April 12 (look at how bald he is)

J.H.F.C.

United States
05/05/2011 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

If anything, this might give creedence to the story that this whole thing happened a week ago which was reported on GLP.

If this wasn't Osama, then there would have to be quite a bit of safety checks to ensure that the truth didn't leak out.

Who'da thunk that Obama would get a haircut and then appear on Youtube video in 780p?

BTW, the photo I used was a 4098x2731 version available on flickr.com ...

[link to www.flickr.com]

I think this thread should be re-pinned!

Last Edited by J.H.F.C. on 05/05/2011 12:36 AM
- Thomas Jefferson
J.H.F.C.

United States
05/05/2011 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
- Thomas Jefferson
J.H.F.C.

United States
05/05/2011 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Biden, May 2

April 28

April 12 (look at how bald he is)

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 969156

Biden had hair transplants a way back.
- Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1144326
United States
05/05/2011 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Ossiel

United States
05/05/2011 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's hair looks the same at the White House dinner and during his "victory" speech Sunday night. Slight gray around the temples but mostly dark and short. In the situation room pic he def has more gray on top of his head.

Supposedly the pics were all taken three days apart. Why so much inconsistency with hair color?

edited for clarity

Last Edited by Ossiel on 05/05/2011 07:14 AM
anonimalle

User ID: 1371084
United States
05/05/2011 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously. I have grey hair , and it appeared overnight. The whole premise of this thread is based on a "spot the difference" competition.

*shakes head in disbelief
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370252

I have grey hair and you are FOS.

It does not appear "overnight" unless you use hair dye or have seen Janet Napolitano in a thong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1257580

rofl
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
anonimalle

United States
05/05/2011 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously. I have grey hair , and it appeared overnight. The whole premise of this thread is based on a "spot the difference" competition.

*shakes head in disbelief

I have grey hair and you are FOS.

It does not appear "overnight" unless you use hair dye or have seen Janet Napolitano in a thong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1257580

I didn't know who Janet Napoitano was , so i googled , and i found 2 pics of her. One seems strangely modified , judging by the dates. I can't be sure , but i suspect foul play , and that she is up to something. One CLEARLY shows hairs which are longer. There is no justification for this outrage !!!

The walls are closing in !!

I am a battery !!!

aAAaAArRRRggGHHHH !!!

Was your post meant to be funny or was it mocking? It was not even close to funny. As for mockery, America is fighting for it's existence, and I think you are of the Brotherhood.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
anonimalle

United States
05/05/2011 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saved the Situation Room picture yesterday when it was first posted. GLP taught me that. Later in the day I noticed the document had been changed. The document on the table had been pixelated.
The image I first saved is of a close up of a female torso with breasts. I wasn't the only one who saw the first picture as other posters remarked on the breast photo was placed on top of the other documents in front of Hillary.
 Quoting: Corona 1279037

I don't know how to upload to GLP or any other site. If you can find an earlier shot of this picture here on GLP, from yesterday, you may find the same one I got. I will try to find the original from then.

I posted it yesterday here, but on another op post. Don't know if I saved it or not. But it will be on GLP. Going to look.

This post will be edited for all you who are so correct about edited posts, deal with this.

Cannot find it, but it is here.

Oh well lets go with this. They are still pushing this picture to be true.

Clinton: allergy, not anguish in my bin Laden photo

[link to www.drudgereport.com]

Cannot post the direct link

Last Edited by Que Sera Sera on 05/05/2011 11:24 AM
Que Sera Sera

Bilisarius

Gates of Vienna.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1056800
United Kingdom
05/05/2011 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371446
United Kingdom
05/05/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"If you look very closely at Obamas' left ear , there is what appears to be , a fairly sizeable chunk of residual ear-wax , which he , for all intents and purposes , seems to be either ignorant of , or indifferent to.
I feel this is significant , as the chemical formula for the elements which go together to form the ear-wax compound , have , not only the same phenomorphic structure , but also the same power numbers as used by albert pike when he was last a guest on Sesame Street."

bingo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1228109

You're a fucktarded government shill. Australian, huh?
cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364449

This doesn't surprise me , coming from someone who is probably a dogmatic biased recluse with nothing better to do than polish his sawnoff and count out his emergency ration packs.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/05/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could someone point out to me what they think all this is "supposed" to be proving ?
Isn't it possible that they used some kinda "stock" photo ?

Duh, it proves that there are two sets of government, one is a clone controlling the government and the other attending correspondence dinners.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1084605

If thats what you really believe , you need a checkup from the neck-up. You have the audacity to start this with "duh "........how can you still be breathing if you are really this dumb ?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/05/2011 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously you people have never heard of lighting and / or shadow. Obama isn't gonna look identical in every single photo and I can hardly believe you people are exaggerating the most microscopic of details , in an attempt to justify your already biased and predetermined assumptions.

You guys should really get out more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969156
United States
05/05/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saved the Situation Room picture yesterday when it was first posted. GLP taught me that. Later in the day I noticed the document had been changed. The document on the table had been pixelated.
The image I first saved is of a close up of a female torso with breasts. I wasn't the only one who saw the first picture as other posters remarked on the breast photo was placed on top of the other documents in front of Hillary.

I don't know how to upload to GLP or any other site. If you can find an earlier shot of this picture here on GLP, from yesterday, you may find the same one I got. I will try to find the original from then.

I posted it yesterday here, but on another op post. Don't know if I saved it or not. But it will be on GLP. Going to look.

This post will be edited for all you who are so correct about edited posts, deal with this.

Cannot find it, but it is here.

Oh well lets go with this. They are still pushing this picture to be true.

Clinton: allergy, not anguish in my bin Laden photo

[link to www.drudgereport.com]

Cannot post the direct link
 Quoting: anonimalle

The WHITE HOUSE distributed this photo. I don't think it was randomly chosen. So why pick one of Clinton sneezing?

GLP