Smoking Gun It's All Fake

antwan

User ID: 1319170
Norway
05/04/2011 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Smoking Gun It's All Fake

yes give the other source to the pictures please . seems like they where added at a later time !!!!

Obama said that while one of the reasons was that the images could be offensive. According to a central source in the White House it shows a badly wounded Al-Qaeda leader, with large open headwounds over both eyes. They will be very bloody.

[link to www.aftenposten.no]

this seems like the pakistani pictures are real from that source 's side .

It would go along with the info released that part of the reason the photos are so gruesome is that part of his skull was missing from being shot in the head.

[link to a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net]

There are pictures that where taken by pakistani law/military after the assault and they are graphic as shit. If the OBL pic is anything like the others then I can understand why the whitehouse doesn't want them released

Osama killed with shot to head by Navy SEALs: official

[link to www.dawn.com]

Obama - Pictures of someone who is shot in the head is not a trophy,therefore I will not publish pictures of dead bin Laden . Barack Obama has decided not to publish the gruesome pictures of a dead Osama bin Laden.

Obama said The images that can prove bin Laden's death to stop speculation that he still is not dead are so bloody that the Americans have always had qualms about using them.

Last Edited by antwan on 05/04/2011 09:46 PM
antwan

User ID: 1319170
Norway
05/04/2011 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to img855.imageshack.us]

BAM all fakes :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1299619

Sauce?.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1359515

yes give the other source to the pictures please . seems like they where added at a later time !!!!

Obama said that while one of the reasons was that the images could be offensive. According to a central source in the White House it shows a badly wounded Al-Qaeda leader, with large open headwounds over both eyes. They will be very bloody.

It would go along with the info released that part of the reason the photos are so gruesome is that part of his skull was missing from being shot in the head.

There are pictures that where taken by pakistani law/military after the assault and they are graphic as shit. If the OBL pic is anything like the others then I can understand why the whitehouse doesn't want them released

[link to www.dawn.com]

Obama - Pictures of someone who is shot in the head is not a trophy,therefore I will not publish pictures of dead bin Laden . Barack Obama has decided not to publish the gruesome pictures of a dead Osama bin Laden.

Obama said The images that can prove bin Laden's death to stop speculation that he still is not dead are so bloody that the Americans have always had qualms about using them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1360748
United States
05/04/2011 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
yea, i came to the realization that this is all one big media hoax psyop. if you glance at the OBAMA BIDEN campaign posters it almost reads OSAMA BIN LADEN.

it's all a joke, seriously. congress is just a front, to make it appear as if we have a government. these are all just court jester magicians playing elaborate tricks on the peasants. it's been like this all through time i think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 927177
United States
05/04/2011 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lion King Video went straight over my head.... i didn't get why he showed that as his birth, what was the joke in that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1345673

Born in Africa.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1009677
United Kingdom
05/04/2011 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since someone requested this earlier on.. The pixelated document on the desk - sort of undone in PS. This was flipped 180 and zoomed right out.

Right, don't let me influence your judgement, but what do YOU see in that photo? It's not a document, its a photo. I'll tell you what I think it is in a few replies.

[link to img88.imageshack.us]
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/04/2011 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sauce?.

Spagetti?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/04/2011 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since someone requested this earlier on.. The pixelated document on the desk - sort of undone in PS. This was flipped 180 and zoomed right out.

Right, don't let me influence your judgement, but what do YOU see in that photo? It's not a document, its a photo. I'll tell you what I think it is in a few replies.

Quoting: HolographicUniverse

I see bin Laden.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 494826
New Zealand
05/04/2011 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

The White House Situation Room photo was taken the evening of last November's elections. The look on their faces is because of the Democratic losses that happened that night.
 Quoting: Hawk is King

Here is the direct whitehouse.gov link. Notice the timestamp is in the URL 051111:

[link to www.whitehouse.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1144326

It says: P050111PS-0522
Maybe PS stands for Photoshop ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1353065

P= President
05 = May
01= 1st
11= 2011
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1365609
United States
05/04/2011 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sauce?.

Spagetti?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 927177

terryaki?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364756
United States
05/04/2011 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
body double
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370297
United States
05/04/2011 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
its his evil twin, obviously
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370276
United Kingdom
05/04/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
pentium 4 logo?
plz confirm.
StickyBun

User ID: 1365639
New Zealand
05/04/2011 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

I rotated it and added blur:

[link to img52.imageshack.us]
Fancy meeting you here!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185601
United States
05/04/2011 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe Situation Room photo was really of when NATO was trying to take out Ghadaffi but since they did not get him came up with another use.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1317639
United States
05/04/2011 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Occult Timing Associated With Osama's Hollywood Scripted Assassination.Seal Team 6 killed OBL on the 66th anniversary of Hitler's death on the same day the Illuminati was created at 3:30 EST (33) as the result of putting a bullet through his LEFT EYE!! Come on guys! Wake up. They're just mocking your total ignorance if you can't see through this scam"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258695
United States
05/04/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL...So is GLP!....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 850570
Canada
05/04/2011 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well spotted OP 5 stars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370559
United States
05/04/2011 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the matrix finally collapsing?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/04/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the matrix finally collapsing?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370559

Hardly. reality is determined by proclimation not truth.
Corona
User ID: 1279037
United States
05/04/2011 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saved the Situation Room picture yesterday when it was first posted. GLP taught me that. Later in the day I noticed the document had been changed. The document on the table had been pixelated.
The image I first saved is of a close up of a female torso with breasts. I wasn't the only one who saw the first picture as other posters remarked on the breast photo was placed on top of the other documents in front of Hillary.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/04/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Upload the photo ? :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370605
India
05/04/2011 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.dawn.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 540889

your second link... has been fucked with

here is the original link [link to www.liveleak.com]

here is a side by side someone has retouched this

[link to img850.imageshack.us]
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/04/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saved the Situation Room picture yesterday when it was first posted. GLP taught me that. Later in the day I noticed the document had been changed. The document on the table had been pixelated.
The image I first saved is of a close up of a female torso with breasts. I wasn't the only one who saw the first picture as other posters remarked on the breast photo was placed on top of the other documents in front of Hillary.
 Quoting: Corona 1279037

wait....what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370642
United States
05/04/2011 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
the dead osama picture is too gruesome but it's ok to show saddam being hung all over the news

fuck the dumb shit
Corona
User ID: 1279037
United States
05/04/2011 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Corona 1279037

I don't know how to upload to GLP or any other site. If you can find an earlier shot of this picture here on GLP, from yesterday, you may find the same one I got. I will try to find the original from then.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/04/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
go to [link to imageshack.us]

click upload button

find your image on your pc using the box

copy the url it gives you :)
Swede nli
User ID: 1370652
Sweden
05/04/2011 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its the "face" from Mars...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969156
United States
05/04/2011 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looking at the pictures and video of Obama at the WHCA Dinner on April 30, 2011, you can clearly see he has a fresh haircut with no hair around his ears. There is also not a spot of gray hair.
Here's that video:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Nevertheless, only 1 day later in the situation room picture, you can clearly see copious hair around his ears as well as gray hair. 2x magnification is helpful. Focus on the hair right above the ears.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk] (second picture down)

Unless Obama has a working time machine, then this is a complete fantasy.
 Quoting: FuegoMagnifico

Obama hi-res pic at WHCA:

IMAGE ( [link to s3.postimage.org] )

Obama in the situation room:

I can't see a damn thing different in his hair cut from one day to another! This thread is baloney.
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

is that from this years WHCA or lst years? You need to post a pic from the side to compare to the situation room pic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1365609

Getty Images: [link to www.gettyimages.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 871595
United States
05/04/2011 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looking at the pictures and video of Obama at the WHCA Dinner on April 30, 2011, you can clearly see he has a fresh haircut with no hair around his ears. There is also not a spot of gray hair.
Here's that video:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Nevertheless, only 1 day later in the situation room picture, you can clearly see copious hair around his ears as well as gray hair. 2x magnification is helpful. Focus on the hair right above the ears.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk] (second picture down)

Unless Obama has a working time machine, then this is a complete fantasy.
 Quoting: FuegoMagnifico

Here is the biggest kicker out there now. Get this, CNN was reporting that Reuters was at the compound only one hour after the alleged assasination!!! How is that possible? We first heard about it through Obama and a few minutes before he spoke Wolf Blitzer said that they had killed bin Laden.

[link to www.theatlanticwire.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/04/2011 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
A news crew was all over this too. See the image

[link to farm6.static.flickr.com]

GLP