Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445350
Canada
07/25/2011 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Elite Family Insider Returns for Q&A
The people that post on here most are either smarter than average or are incredibly eager to learn about the subject matter at hand.
 Quoting: Light Inside

That's the Underlying Mechanism...! many here don't know How their Hive mind collective WORK ...!

AnyWay...! The Dolphin Making Bubble Again ...! lol I will Keep my Mouth SHUT..!

... C'est une promesse ..!

Yolgnu.
Light Inside

User ID: 1425132
United States
07/25/2011 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The people that post on here most are either smarter than average or are incredibly eager to learn about the subject matter at hand.

That's the Underlying Mechanism...! many here don't know How their Hive mind collective WORK ...!

AnyWay...! The Dolphin Making Bubble Again ...! lol I will Keep my Mouth SHOOT..!

Yolgnu.
 Quoting: Yolgnu

No need to keep your mouth shut. You bring up a valid point, but if you see someone not getting it or getting played its everyone elses right and responsibility to help them or call BS when they see it. I would honestly hope anyone reading this thread was doing their own research which would mitigate a lot of trouble down the line. People like you, and a lot of the more seasoned members have the opportunity to point the more "impressionable" members in the right direction. All I am saying is that there is no need to say things like the OP is an idiot or you are being mislead, cause I know when people with see that, especially with nothing to substantiate it, they are more inclined to ignore it and accept more of what the OP is saying. This is especially true of people that are new to this kind of information.
YoU~€iT¥ <aka> abe

User ID: 1479805
United States
07/25/2011 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The OP has an agenda and if the truth does not fit into his agenda then your not gonna hear it.
 Quoting: YoU~€iT¥ <aka> abe

Can you please fill in information that he is leaving out or otherwise prove that he is leaving stuff out? I think most people on this forum can agree that the OP has provided information, that even if it wasn't the complete truth, lead to it. A sliver of the truth is better than nothing, wouldn't you agree?

He's already admitted to some pretty messed up stuff. If you are to believe what he has already said then you should certainly believe that a person such as this has alterior motives.

Resonance is key. Also, he says he's the FP of course he has ulterior motives :P I think you underestimate a lot of us on this thread, at least I hope so. Everyone that is still posting with consistency seems to be aware of the meaning of this thread. Not that you don't, but just like I said, I think you maybe underestimating the other users. This is best illustrated by the random AC's that come on here, bad mouth, then go on to another thread to do the same. That AC that came by and called everyone Fat losers, do I think he will come back and read any of the replys to him. No. And if he does he is more lost than I care to tell him. The people that post on here most are either smarter than average or are incredibly eager to learn about the subject matter at hand.hf

I understand that there are many good people in here that don't necessarily agree with what the OP agrees with but they appreciate his knowledge , I guess, and they would like to learn something from someone knowledgable. The OP is obviously smart and knows a thing or two but why is he really here? If he does work for the FP then i think some of you are underestimating the FP.
I couldn’t figure out whether the mushroom is the alien or the mushroom is some kind of technological artifact allowing me to hear the alien when the alien is actually light-years away, using some kind of Bell nonlocality principle to communicate. The mushroom states its own position very clearly. It says, ‘I require the nervous system of a mammal. Do you have one handy?’- Terence McKena
YoU~€iT¥ <aka> abe

United States
07/25/2011 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

AnyWay...! The Dolphin Making Bubble Again ...! lol I will Keep my Mouth SHUT..!

Yolgnu.
 Quoting: Yolgnu

I couldn’t figure out whether the mushroom is the alien or the mushroom is some kind of technological artifact allowing me to hear the alien when the alien is actually light-years away, using some kind of Bell nonlocality principle to communicate. The mushroom states its own position very clearly. It says, ‘I require the nervous system of a mammal. Do you have one handy?’- Terence McKena
YoU~€iT¥ <aka> abe

United States
07/25/2011 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is like a game. Do you think the OP accidentally showed us his hand when he told us he works for the FP? Does anyone think they can play this question & answer game with the false prophet and come out on top?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482666
United States
07/25/2011 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
not at all

Chris..
Are you putting yourself in any kind of danger talking with us on the forum?
 Quoting: Carol B.

Quoting: the darkness comes

everyone knows that the person posting with the name, "the darkness comes" in bold is different than the person posting earlier with the name, "the darkness comes," not in bold, right.

k just wanted to make sure everyone knew that

5a
Light Inside

United States
07/25/2011 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is like a game. Do you think the OP accidentally showed us his hand when he told us he works for the FP? Does anyone think they can play this question & answer game with the false prophet and come out on top?

Eh, to an extent... but yes you have a good point; play with fire for too long and you get burned. I was kind of blown away that he gave us his full name and FB and myspace accounts... that opens him up to a lot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1449354
United States
07/25/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seasoned
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
coffeecup
Light Inside

United States
07/25/2011 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Is the center of your palm usually red? If so, that's important.

bump

=P

Also, can you please take a look at these? :)

Right - [link to s8.photobucket.com]

Left - [link to s8.photobucket.com]

Thank you!

As compared to another person, probably more red than normal, but as far as I can tell its white. I do have a tendancy to have sweaty palms (gross I know :P) though which probably correlates to having "redder" palms.

EDIT: The center of my palms look way more red in the photographs than they do regularly, and that is because I couldn't lay the center of my palm flat on the scanner. But like I said before it may be a little redder than most peoples' but not as red as it looks in thhe picture.

bump

=P Thanks for answering the question about Aries!

P.S. I looked at my palm throughout the day it doesn't seem to be much if at all more red than anyone elses.... thanks again.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1433617
United States
07/25/2011 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember Prince Harry is just an antichrist candidate. If the signs come to pass in his lifetime, then he'll be installed. If not - it moves on to the next candidate. I wouldn't worry too much about him though - to paraphrase Jesus "don't worry about who can destroy your body (antichrist), worry about who can destroy your spirit (false prophet).

Numerology is a no match. [link to www.2near.com] DOWNLOAD THIS! Then you will see.

Quoting: the darkness comes 1370334

Well, duh. Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatten-Windsor.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222855

Prince William doesn't work in the generator, but Henry Charles Albert David DOES!

The results are:

666. CONSPIRACY, PLOT, SOCIAL DOWNFALL

So you are talking about yourself here. You would try to destroy people's spirit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember Prince Harry is just an antichrist candidate. If the signs come to pass in his lifetime, then he'll be installed. If not - it moves on to the next candidate. I wouldn't worry too much about him though - to paraphrase Jesus "don't worry about who can destroy your body (antichrist), worry about who can destroy your spirit (false prophet).

Numerology is a no match. [link to www.2near.com] DOWNLOAD THIS! Then you will see.

Well, duh. Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatten-Windsor.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222855

Prince William doesn't work in the generator, but Henry Charles Albert David DOES!

The results are:

666. CONSPIRACY, PLOT, SOCIAL DOWNFALL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1433617

So you are talking about yourself here. You would try to destroy people's spirit.

Last post came out wrong. My answer above in bold. Wondering if this is true.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The OP has an agenda and if the truth does not fit into his agenda then your not gonna hear it.

Can you please fill in information that he is leaving out or otherwise prove that he is leaving stuff out? I think most people on this forum can agree that the OP has provided information, that even if it wasn't the complete truth, lead to it. A sliver of the truth is better than nothing, wouldn't you agree?

But some don't know what is truth and what is lies. That is the dangerous part.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

He told us he is the FP.
the darkness comes

User ID: 1391114
United States
07/26/2011 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I tried my hand at the political realm in 2007-2008. Many of my ideas were used like the following. . .

Iraq
1. Adopt a phased transition of power with dates for withdrawals as a framework for guiding political-military planning. This will first show the world that the Untied States doesn’t plan on having a permanent presence in Iraq. A timetable could then be used as a premise in negotiations and more local groups would be willing to join negotiations. A timetable would speed up Iraqi politicians in their reconciliation. A timetable would show that we’re withdrawing on our own schedule and not by how and when terrorists want us to. Finally, it would set a fixed date which would allow Iraqi citizens to move away if they would feel unsafe in an area which would no longer be patrolled by the United States.
2. Begin a reduction of US forces down to 60,000 troops and 20,000 advisors within 2 years time. That approximates to removing about 4,000 troops, or a brigade, per month.
3. Change the goals for Iraq to more realistic ones: preventing terrorist safe havens, preventing regional war, preventing genocide, preventing an extremist government from forming, and protecting civilian Americans. Scrap the benchmarks Congress has put forth such as the transparent benchmark of privatizing Iraqi oil.
4. Tie financial assistance to political stability.
5. The key to stability in Iraq is training its security forces. So the United States must increase its capacity to mentor, train, equip, and support Iraqi forces.
6. As it stands there are only 6,000 security advisors in Iraq. That number must increase to at least 20,000. Only 15% of local Iraqi police stations have advisors. We must increase this to at least 60% for local police and 80% for the Iraqi Army. This would be done by removing the funding restraints on hiring private security advisors, asking for volunteers out of our own military, and as a last resort involuntary selection.
7. During the 2 years of troop reductions a Quick Reaction Team (QRT) must be formed to target areas such as Baghdad, Anwar, and Kurdistan.
8. After the 2 years of troop reduction, begin to pull out troops at a slower rate of 2,000 per month, until the level of troops is at the requirement to protect the American embassy in Iraq.
9. Move advisors as the particular forces they’re embedded with become independent, and locate them with the units in which they are needed most.
10. Negotiate for a long-term presence of United States troops in a nearby friendly country.
11. Have plans ready at all times for an emergency evacuation of the American-embassy in Iraq and for civilian Americans.
12. Provide Iraq with long-term air and naval support from the said American presence in a nearby country.
13. Create an International Support Group of Iraq’s neighbors and at all times keep diplomacy as a means to prevent war.

This is exactly what the US government did. I posted this on April 2nd, 2008 on MySpace, before Obama was even President. It's still there if you're skeptical. I actually wrote it in November 2007.
the darkness comes

United States
Report Abusive Post
Labor
1. Fix the minimum wage at $8.50/hour, and write into law that it must be adjusted for inflation every year to be equal to 8.50 in constant 2007 dollars.
2. Force employers to recognize all unions based on cards signed.
3. Allow sympathy strikes.
4. Repeal the Taft-Hartley Act.
5. Immediately outlaw all ’right-to-work’ laws.
6. Enact laws requiring same benefits for part-time workers as full-time workers. Benefits would be proportional to average hours worked.
7. Enact laws requiring SOME paid vacation from work, after 6 months of employment.
the darkness comes

United States
Report Abusive Post
I change my mind on #4

Labor
1. Fix the minimum wage at $8.50/hour, and write into law that it must be adjusted for inflation every year to be equal to 8.50 in constant 2007 dollars.
2. Force employers to recognize all unions based on cards signed.
3. Allow sympathy strikes.
4. Repeal the Taft-Hartley Act.
5. Immediately outlaw all ’right-to-work’ laws.
6. Enact laws requiring same benefits for part-time workers as full-time workers. Benefits would be proportional to average hours worked.
7. Enact laws requiring SOME paid vacation from work, after 6 months of employment.
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Marijuana
1. Legalize possession of marijuana.
2. One must be at least 18 to buy marijuana. The states will determine any age limit beyond 18.
3. Pardon all criminals for convictions resulting solely from marijuana possession or distribution, expunge convictions from their record, and destroy all evidence from said convictions. Nearly 13% of prisoners are serving time because of marijuana. Legalization of marijuana would free up desperately needed space in jails and prisons for violent criminals.
4. One may not use marijuana in any public place. It may only be used in a private residence.
5. One may not drive while under the influence of marijuana.
6. Individuals may not grow marijuana unless they have a government permit to do so.
7. Advertising or promotion of marijuana in any way will be illegal.
8. Legalize industrial and commercial hemp.
YoU~€iT¥ <aka> abe

United States
07/26/2011 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey op , word of advice. Next time your running for office I would leave out the part about being the false prophet's assistant. It might hurt your chances of getting elected. Other wise , great campaign . Im just a little hung up on the whole false prophet thing so I could never vote for you.
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
How dare they ban my IP. Now I'm pissed.
Light Inside

United States
07/26/2011 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I tried my hand at the political realm in 2007-2008. Many of my ideas were used like the following. . .

Iraq
1. Adopt a phased transition of power with dates for withdrawals as a framework for guiding political-military planning. This will first show the world that the Untied States doesn’t plan on having a permanent presence in Iraq. A timetable could then be used as a premise in negotiations and more local groups would be willing to join negotiations. A timetable would speed up Iraqi politicians in their reconciliation. A timetable would show that we’re withdrawing on our own schedule and not by how and when terrorists want us to. Finally, it would set a fixed date which would allow Iraqi citizens to move away if they would feel unsafe in an area which would no longer be patrolled by the United States.
2. Begin a reduction of US forces down to 60,000 troops and 20,000 advisors within 2 years time. That approximates to removing about 4,000 troops, or a brigade, per month.
3. Change the goals for Iraq to more realistic ones: preventing terrorist safe havens, preventing regional war, preventing genocide, preventing an extremist government from forming, and protecting civilian Americans. Scrap the benchmarks Congress has put forth such as the transparent benchmark of privatizing Iraqi oil.
5. The key to stability in Iraq is training its security forces. So the United States must increase its capacity to mentor, train, equip, and support Iraqi forces.
6. As it stands there are only 6,000 security advisors in Iraq. That number must increase to at least 20,000. Only 15% of local Iraqi police stations have advisors. We must increase this to at least 60% for local police and 80% for the Iraqi Army. This would be done by removing the funding restraints on hiring private security advisors, asking for volunteers out of our own military, and as a last resort involuntary selection.
7. During the 2 years of troop reductions a Quick Reaction Team (QRT) must be formed to target areas such as Baghdad, Anwar, and Kurdistan.
8. After the 2 years of troop reduction, begin to pull out troops at a slower rate of 2,000 per month, until the level of troops is at the requirement to protect the American embassy in Iraq.
9. Move advisors as the particular forces they’re embedded with become independent, and locate them with the units in which they are needed most.
10. Negotiate for a long-term presence of United States troops in a nearby friendly country.
11. Have plans ready at all times for an emergency evacuation of the American-embassy in Iraq and for civilian Americans.
12. Provide Iraq with long-term air and naval support from the said American presence in a nearby country.
13. Create an International Support Group of Iraq’s neighbors and at all times keep diplomacy as a means to prevent war.

This is exactly what the US government did. I posted this on April 2nd, 2008 on MySpace, before Obama was even President. It's still there if you're skeptical. I actually wrote it in November 2007.

Just because America did it, it doesn't mean that this would actually work. Do you agree? If so, what would be your TRUE policy for Iraq?
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is my true policy for Iraq, written in 2007 when the war was dragging on and on and on.

Iraq

Just because America did it, it doesn't mean that this would actually work. Do you agree? If so, what would be your TRUE policy for Iraq?
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
10 mins ago.

How dare they ban my IP. Now I'm pissed.

When did that happen?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes
Jonny Smoke

User ID: 1474559
United States
07/26/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Marijuana
2. One must be at least 18 to buy marijuana. The states will determine any age limit beyond 18.
3. Pardon all criminals for convictions resulting solely from marijuana possession or distribution, expunge convictions from their record, and destroy all evidence from said convictions. Nearly 13% of prisoners are serving time because of marijuana. Legalization of marijuana would free up desperately needed space in jails and prisons for violent criminals.
4. One may not use marijuana in any public place. It may only be used in a private residence.
6. Individuals may not grow marijuana unless they have a government permit to do so.

People shouldn't need a government permit to grow a plant.

Cannabis is a healing plant and should be regarded as such, the propaganda that has been built up against it over the years needs to be discredited as the bullshit it is. (Reefer Madness comes to mind.)

Cannabis oil has been proven to be very effective for a variety of medicinal uses yet the feds have declared pot to have no medicinal value.

The pharmaceutical companies need to be stopped and truth needs to be the most important factor when it comes to healing.

Enough is enough.
the darkness comes

United States
Report Abusive Post
Military
1. The United States military must give military assistance to enforce United Nations Security Council resolutions.
2. It must be written into law that the US will never again use nuclear weaponry first and never use it on non-nuclear countries.
3. We must stop pursuing a missile defense system. Even with a missile defense system there’s the likelihood that another country would strike the US from within rather than outside. Missile defense system does not protect against terrorist attacks from within.
4. The US must end research into advancing nuclear weaponry, as we spend billions per year on this. As it stands there is enough nuclear weaponry in the world to eliminate the entire population of Earth several times over. Once over isn’t enough?
5. Greatly reduce number of foreign military bases. There are over 700 US military bases in more than 40 countries.
6. Ban all arms sales to any foreign country. Over 21 billion in the fiscal 06 year was made from foreign arms sales. Too many times America’s own weapons have been used against her.
7. Never allow a reduction of military pay in combat areas.
8. Withdraw most forces from Iraq.
9. Divert troops from Iraq to Afghanistan. This being to find Osama bin Laden.
10. End the occupation of Cuban province of Guantanamo Bay.
11. Stop military aid to countries such as Colombia.
12. Increase investment into cleaning up the impacts of foreign and domestic American military bases.
13. Greatly reduce military spending. The United States is spending money than any time since World War II on defense, despite the fact that there’s no major threatening superpower. The DOD skews the statistics on spending by not showing military spending in inflation-adjusted dollars.
14. Withdraw troops from Western Europe and other countries more than capable of defending themselves.
15. Temporarily shift money from military research to maintenance in order to replace equipment lost or damaged by the ’War on Terror’.
16. Dispel the myth that military spending is the best way to boost the economy. One billion dollars spent on defense creates about 25,000 jobs, while spending the same amount on other programs would create more jobs than if it were invested in defense (30,000 in mass transit, 36,000 in housing, 41,000 in education, 47,000 in health care.)
the darkness comes

United States
Report Abusive Post
It's prob government not wanting me to give you people these ideas lol. If they keep it up I'll doom DC's ass off.
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Political Corruption
1. Increase limits on any concrete (money, gifts) or abstract (favors, votes) rewards given to politicians while in office.
2. Prohibit elected officials from lobbying for 2 years before and 7 years after holding office.
3. Require all bills to address one issue at a time.
4. 75% of all funds raised for an election candidate must be collected from people who can vote for said candidate.
5. All political entities must disclose the source of contributions within two weeks in a manner easily accessible to the public.
6. All forums receiving government funding which host candidates from both the Republican and Democratic parties must also host any candidate(s) whose party received 5% or more of the popular votes in the last election year.
7. Any candidate may only use $50,000 of their own money on political advertising.
8. Ban leadership PACs (Political Action Committees); because they create a loophole around the maximum contribution by a single person. They also create distance between the elected official and constituents while in office.
9. Hold state-by-state votes to let people decide if term limits should be imposed on all elected officials.
10. Increase the members in the House of Representatives.
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sex Education
1. On average there are 850,000 teenage pregnancies each year in the United States. Youth under 25 contract 9.1 million STDs every year. Comprehensive sex education must be a goal for our children.
2. The public must educate children about sexual activity and contraceptives. Government funding must be made available for educating children on contraceptive use. As it stands right now, federal funding goes to abstinence-only programs.
3. Evaluations of the effectiveness of state funded abstinence-only programs found no delay in first sex. In fact three found no changes in behavior, two found increased sexual activity, and one showed mixed results. (Hauser D., Five Years of Abstinence-Only-Until-Marriage Education: Assessing the Impact) A Special Investigations Division in the US House of Representatives Committee on Government Reform found that over 80% of information in sex education programs contained false, misleading, or distorted information about reproductive health. They conveyed false information about the effectiveness of contraceptives, false information about the risks of abortion, religious beliefs as scientific fact, and medical and scientific errors of fact. So the government must stop funding abstinence-only programs and begin to fund realistic programs which have comprehensive sex education, which includes abstinence AND contraceptive information.
4. Effective sex education programs must offer age- and culturally-appropriate sexual health information; assist youth to develop skills in communication, refusal, and negotiation; provide medically accurate information about both abstinence and contraceptives; have clear goals for preventing STDs and teen pregnancy; and respect community values.
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Statehood for D.C.
1. Over 500,000 live in Washington, D.C. The current way our government is organized has Washington, D.C. as an entity separate from any other state. The American Congress makes most of the important decisions for D.C., yet those same decision-makers don’t have to live with the results of their actions.
2. Residents of Washington DC couldn’t even vote for President until 1961. The US is the only country in the world which does not include the citizens of its own capital in the rights of everyone else in the country. One-fifth of D.C. citizens live in poverty. The voters of the District of Columbia should be allowed to hold a referendum to decide what to do about the issue of statehood. D.C., our nation’s capital, is run more like a colony than a capital.
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Permits are for profits. It's all about the money. *rubs fingers together*

Marijuana

People shouldn't need a government permit to grow a plant.

Cannabis is a healing plant and should be regarded as such, the propaganda that has been built up against it over the years needs to be discredited as the bullshit it is. (Reefer Madness comes to mind.)

Cannabis oil has been proven to be very effective for a variety of medicinal uses yet the feds have declared pot to have no medicinal value.

The pharmaceutical companies need to be stopped and truth needs to be the most important factor when it comes to healing.

Enough is enough.
 Quoting: Jonny Smoke
the darkness comes

United States
07/26/2011 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Taxes
* income taxes*
1. The income tax system was started at a time when the government’s budget demands were easily meet by an income tax. Now that more is demanded of the government, to reach a balanced budget, an unbearably high income tax would have to be enacted. The current American tax system encourages people to consume rather than invest wisely. For most people, to tax income, is to tax their productivity. The American income tax system has also become the most complex in the world, and the cost to maintain it is great. With all this being fact, we should abolish the income tax system, except for the 2% income tax mentioned under healthcare to fund a universal healthcare program.
*corporate taxes*
2. The United States tries to tax its companies more than most developed nations. The current corporate tax rate is around 33% of all business profit. The US government pulls in a little over 200 billion per year from corporate taxes. This is a tax on profits. It’s again, a tax on productivity. Trillions of dollars in American investments have gone to countries with lower corporate tax rates, and it has severely depressed the economic future of America. When you take the amount of money that a company spends to comply with or maneuver around corporate taxes, and compare it with the revenue that it actually generates, you’d realize that the current corporate tax system harms the American economy. Some states which don’t have corporate taxes, such as Delaware, have a disproportionate amount of companies headquartered in them. This takes away from states which impose corporate taxes. The current corporate tax structure favors businesses to operate in debt rather than profit. The single most powerful action which could be taken to renew our economy would be to end the corporate tax.
3. After abolishing the income and corporate tax, a flood of economic activity would surge through every American street.
*value-added tax*
4. The government maintains most of its revenue through the income and corporate taxes. So that lost revenue would be replaced with a value-added tax (VAT), similar to the one found in the European Union. Over 120 countries use a VAT system, and it is successful in every country.
5. A VAT is a tax applied to the added value of a product through every stage of production it goes through. To explain how the VAT system works, I’ll use an example found online. Let’s say that the VAT rate is 20% and we’re applying it to a canvas cloth. First the farmer sells the manufacturer the raw material (cotton) for $50. 20% of $50 is $10, which the manufacturer pays to the farmer who then gives that money to the government. Now the manufacturer uses the cotton to produce the canvas cloth and sells it to a wholesaler for $100. The manufacturer has added a $50 value to the cloth. So the tax on the value added is another $10, which the manufacturer would then give to the government. That wholesaler then sells the canvas cloth to a retailer at a price of $200. So the wholesaler has added a value of $100. 20% of $100 is $20, which the wholesaler gives to the government. That retailer then sells the canvas cloth to you, the customer, for $400. The retailer has added a value of $200, 20% of which is $40 that you pay to the retailer who then gives that money to the government. When we add up the total amount of money collected from the VAT ($10+$10+$20+$40) we see the VAT has raised $80 profit for the government. That’s an example of how a value-added tax (VAT) works.
6. To meet government funding needs a multi-stage VAT rate of 18% to 25% would be put in place in the United States. Certain goods would be exempt from the VAT such as food given to employees, food produced on farms, standard-issue clothing given for military, used home purchases, domestic services, and physician services.
7. Again, the VAT would replace all federal and state income, corporate, and sales tax. Governments favor VATs because it’s difficult to evade taxes under a VAT because the paperwork follows materials used. A 2% income tax would remain in effect for funding the cost of universal healthcare.
*payroll taxes*
8. Payroll taxes would be fixed at 7% for the cost of universal healthcare. This payroll tax, coupled with a mere 2% income tax, would replace all costs of doctor visits, hospital care, prescriptions, mental health services, rehab, home care, vision care, and dental care.
*Social Security tax*
9. Money you pay into Social Security isn’t held for you in any special way for retirement. That money which you pay in right now goes to pay for current beneficiaries. Because the average age of the population is increasing, around the year 2020 the Social Security Fund will be paying out more money than it’s taking in. As of right now, Social Security is receiving more money than it’s paying out, but the government dips or borrows into that money for spending and writes the Social Security Fund an IOU in the form of a special-issue government bond.
10. To fix this the amount of your paycheck which goes toward Social Security would be retained (about 6%) and your employer would still match that amount and that money would be placed into a Social Security private retirement account (PRA), which you would manage. Preferably, you would have a professional manage your PRA. You would have a broad range of options to choose from – stock, commodities, any investment so long as it’s been approved by the government.
11. The estimated cost to transition Social Security to this form of investment would be about 1.5 trillion dollars. However, if Social Security isn’t fixed, and fixed soon, by the year 2050 there would be a deficit of about 10 to 20 trillion dollars in Social Security because of baby boomers reaching retirement age.
*wealth tax*
12. By 2001 numbers the 1% of the richest Americans owned 33.4% of all wealth in this country. The bottom 80% of American own only 16% of wealth. Economists everywhere, including Alan Greenspan, have called on our government to address the massive rich-poor divide in America. The United States actually has one of the largest wealth divides among any developed country. Our Founding Fathers feared an economic elite class which would be continued through inheritance, rather than through work, merit, and ambition.
13. So a Constitutional amendment for a wealth tax should be set into action. Current estate, inheritance, gift, and property taxes – while they should remain in place – do not prove effective at reducing extreme concentrations of wealth.
14. Homes, real estate, liquid assets (cash, deposits, insurance, pension plans), investments in unincorporated businesses, stocks, securities, trusts, everything would be counted and from that total debt would be subtracted to determine the amount of wealth of a family. Many opponents say that a wealth tax would cause consumption and fewer savings. However the average savings rate in countries with a wealth tax is 7.8%, while it’s 9.6% in countries without a wealth tax. So that’s a negligible percent.
15. Under a favored wealth tax plan, only families with a net worth over $100,000 would be subject to the tax. The graduated rates would go. . .
$100,000 to $200,000: 0.1%
$200,001 to $350,000: 0.2%
$350,001 to $500,000: 0.3%
$500,001 to $750,000: 0.4%
$750,000 to $1,000,000: 0.5%
over $1,000,000 the rate would be 0.6%
This would generate an estimated 85 billion dollars per year for the government.
*excise taxes*
16. Excise taxes would remain at their current levels. However a $1 per cigarette excise tax would be placed on legalized marijuana.
*tax havens*
17. We should work to reduce the amount of tax haven countries and shun businesses which seek to make a profit in America while being headquartered in a tax haven. Sovereignties such as the Bahamas, Isle of Man, Mauritius, Vanuatu, and many others would have economic pressure placed on them to stop American companies seeking tax shelters from entering.
*estate tax*
18. Estate tax should be at the level it was in 2000. The White House is attempting to curb, and maybe eventually remove, the estate tax.
*So in conclusion:*
19. Abolish all current state and federal income, corporate, and sales taxes, except for a 2% income tax for universal health coverage.
20. Replace these with a multi-level VAT of 18% to 25%.
21. 7% payroll tax for funding universal healthcare. This would replace every medical cost you pay right now.
22. Keep the 6% payroll tax for Social Security, but put it into a PRA.
23. A wealth tax of 0.1% to 0.6% if wealth is over $100,000.
24. Keep all current inheritance and gift taxes.
25. Keep the estate tax and exemptions at pre-2000 levels.
26. This proposed tax system would keep the United States from being a debtor nation to countries such as China. The US borrows money from other countries, money that’s desperately needed by third world nations. This tax system would be able to raise the amount of money needed for the government programs currently in place and for the proposed government programs I have mentioned (or will mention). It is VERY conducive to economic growth in America. Local and state revenues would not suffer. It will help to bring back American assets which relocated overseas because of high corporate taxes. It will save billions in not having to prepare taxes. It helps narrow the great American rich-poor divide. It will result in less tax evasion and fraud. It favors saving over consumption so America and Americans won’t be in debt.
27. Because of the business boom from this proposed plan, the tax structure would probably generate a government surplus of about 150 billion dollars per year.
28. This surplus money would go toward paying off the national debt over a period of 50 to 75 years.

GLP