Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6067443
Netherlands
04/19/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Elite Family Insider Returns for Q&A
Christopher, very interesting stuff, thank you.

1. You said a page ago that Diana was papparazzied to death, do you mean the accident was simply caused by speeding paps like they said at the time? Was it not a blood ritual?

2. If somebody dies or is killed, is it possible to trap their souls so they aren't freed at death?

3. With our level of apathy, is a full blown world war even possible anymore? I mean that effects countries that aren't hit. As far back as i remember there have always been wars and terrorism. As a child I begged my parents not to go to London because of the IRA. Are we getting desensitised to violence? And does tragedy (like Norway last summer Anders Breivik) serve to unite the people? Are Norwegians traumatised but stronger than before?

4. Have you ever been to an Elite party all masked and dressed up having orgies? I take it Eyes Wide Shut type parties do occur? What does your tribe do for fun?

5. Are Orbs something supernatural? A friend and I go out o take pics of orbs all the time, we have some amazing images. Dust on the lens?

6. Finally, do you frequent other websites or threads besides this one? To quote Aerosmith, I don't wanna miss a thing.

thanks
Frani

User ID: 14693053
Germany
04/19/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. [link to www.myspace.com]

2. After leaving the body, the soul enters an attractive vessel. Attractive is based on what you went for in last life. Overly sociable - probably reincarnate into an ant; lazy - sloth; angry hermit - honey badger. You don't always reincarnate into an animal - could be a variety of things.

3. If elites were selfish bastard, we'd all still be slaves.

4. All souls are unique.

5. Something like them is real, but most 'readers' are frauds.

6. Yes. Because it won't impact anything important.

Dont know if asked before and dont know if you even know this. Idk what an elite knows and doesnt, but gonna ask anyway. Of course, I am not sure if you are a troll or not, but Im curious.

1. Were humans created by the annunaki? If not, tell me how humans came to be what they are today. And while Im at it, how did the universe came into excistence? Please elaborate if you truly are here to answear questions.

2. Is reincarnation true? If yes, then how does this work. Are some souls always reincarnating as elites? Or is this your only life as an elite, and you were a sheep in your past lifes and will be one of us in your next?

3. Are you just a bunch of selfish bastards or are you actually wise and knowing and do what you do for a purpose? I wonder why you have kept information hidden from man, and still do?

4. Are all souls equal? Is there different kinds of souls?

5. What can you tell me about the akashic records? Are they legit? Are people who claim to be able to read them legit?

6. Should I trust your words? If the elite have done evil deeds in the past, why would you come here and answear our questions now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9644309

Quoting: the darkness comes

Is that you on da pitcure of your my-space account? I think so because you have everything needed in your radiation to be a part of the wise and good elite LOL.................

BTW you can´t see real evil-oriented beings which are incarnating on earth on their palms I therm the windsors as real evil, and I therm Hitler,Stalin and your evil enemy the elite rebels as evident evil, this is why you can see the evil on their palms its EVIDENT(sounds idiotic to most here especially for chris I will explain you what I ment about that), but these people aren´t the real evil puppetmasters(of course windsors aren´t the puppetmasters but very high in the hierarchy of puppets)..................But here are 2 articles about SOMETHING very evil:

[link to psitalent.de] (the site is from a good friend of mine, a very benevolent person)

[link to montalk.net] (another benevolent person I know)

but hey people I don´t promote here my friends Ok i do but not for money for the benefit of society for a greater good LOLtounge

and here is a summary of the gnosis series which article 2 is included: [link to montalk.net]

Chris you finally should see eyes wide shut of stanley kubrick than you will know that you can´t generalize the elite if its evil or good.......the first insider in 2005 wrote that elites aren´t robots who all act the same.....this is the best statement you can make about this topic and you can´t deny the fact that most of the elite or at least 50 % is evil-oriented the problem is that 50% of the at least 50 % of the evil-oriented elite isn´t aware that they´re evil, and you my friend chris are included in that part also like you are included into the benevolent part of the elite I wouldn´t like to deny........you are playing a doublepart but thinking you are benevolent and i don´t mean with evil your "bad methods to achieve good goals" soon I will explain what I mean with EVIL, which is the opposite what you think...............

Last Edited by Frani on 04/19/2012 06:46 AM
Cammi

User ID: 1471397
United States
04/19/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morgellons? Oh there's NO such thing. You're completely delusional! =P

Chris..
Morgellons..... Who is using this and why?
 Quoting: Cammi

Are you sure chris?
hi
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/19/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Chris..

Are you sure chris?

doesn't =P mean not really?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12478270
New Zealand
04/19/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Chris..

Are you sure chris?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6067443

Yep, pretty much.

It's the emoticon with the tongue sticking out. It means joke OR sarcasm.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/19/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know the specific ppl behind Titanic.
That's all it was - PR stunt.
Actually no that no-plane theory came around by itself. You'd be surprised how many normal ppl create incorrect conspiracy theories on their own and do TPTB's potential-shill work for them. It's probably 95% non-shills.

Christopher thanks for your answers again. I am very relieved to hear you say chemtrails are not as every day as I was beginning to think. So, are you saying chemtrails are used for persuasion and opinion altering, and never to carry heavy metals like aluminium, barium and strontium (to set us up with cancer)?

I don't suppose you can tell me who the people were that the Titanic disaster was set up for?

Do you have any dirt on the whole Paul is Dead Beatles PR trick? There are some who truly think it's not him.

About 9/11: Are the "no-planers" mainly shills set up to ridicule the whole 9/11 truth movement?

thanks!

95% non shills doing the confusion work! :( Christopher, how the fuck are we (useless eaters) ever going to sort ourselves out? Do you have any fear that the elite won't be able to control things because the sheep might awaken? Or is that image just a joke? It seems like a joke from where I am sitting and I know NOTHING and my bruised ego has no illusions i would ever be of any help. Surely knowlegde is the biggest weapon?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14581956
United Kingdom
04/19/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know the specific ppl behind Titanic.
That's all it was - PR stunt.
Actually no that no-plane theory came around by itself. You'd be surprised how many normal ppl create incorrect conspiracy theories on their own and do TPTB's potential-shill work for them. It's probably 95% non-shills.

Christopher thanks for your answers again. I am very relieved to hear you say chemtrails are not as every day as I was beginning to think. So, are you saying chemtrails are used for persuasion and opinion altering, and never to carry heavy metals like aluminium, barium and strontium (to set us up with cancer)?

I don't suppose you can tell me who the people were that the Titanic disaster was set up for?

Do you have any dirt on the whole Paul is Dead Beatles PR trick? There are some who truly think it's not him.

About 9/11: Are the "no-planers" mainly shills set up to ridicule the whole 9/11 truth movement?

thanks!

95% non shills doing the confusion work! :( Christopher, how the fuck are we (useless eaters) ever going to sort ourselves out? Do you have any fear that the elite won't be able to control things because the sheep might awaken? Or is that image just a joke? It seems like a joke from where I am sitting and I know NOTHING and my bruised ego has no illusions i would ever be of any help. Surely knowlegde is the biggest weapon?

don't underestimate the peeps
we aren't going to see an insta - awakening of consciosnes where we all float about as enlightened beings having magically transformed - with no work whatsoever- into such

but we don't need to - what we needed has already happened
that's the only done deal , in reality

knowledge is one line of development but development of being is quite another

chris's magical hoo ha is fundamentally flawed because his development of being is not in line- as far as i can see- with his line of knowledge
nor as his sponsors

uncoupled knowledge without being is not a happy place
so no real work of signficance can be generated by such-it's only power to threaten is that which we give it

chris and his motley crew are no more capable of generating earthquakes than they in generating funvax

but the fear that they try and establish is capable of hindering earth's potentialy quite smooth transition, making it more prone to unbalanced eruption and instability

earth's tansition is happening and cannot unhappen - but can be hindered and made less smooth by the uncontrolled fear of men ( and women )

developing knowledge with being is the most powerful weapon and developing being takes hard personal work - with litle material reward - something the elites don't seem to care for

i wouldn't rate yourself so lowly pal - we are all capable of very powerful energy - if we just develop ourselves right

and genocide to justify anything isn't right development
it's shite development -developed knowledge without developed being =not balanced
so don't be blue

peeps are fundamentally good and are fundamentally struggling to be better -mired in confusion and strife- but moving forward - not backwards
and in these times that's equivalent to swimming upstream
that's good
that's what's counts and that is real
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are you sure chris?

Yep, pretty much.

It's the emoticon with the tongue sticking out. It means joke OR sarcasm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12478270

oh I know.. I was being sArcastic too!
The Russian

User ID: 1551019
United Kingdom
04/19/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
4. Why compare yourself to cattle? They lack society, opposable thumbs, you have everything - you just don't see it.
 Quoting: tds

4.1 Ok, I have everything, but those who live belowe 1$ a day have everything as well? A billion, who starves every day - do they have everything?

10. What's with the eugenics? A failed attempt or a nightmare for humanity or...?

11. You talk a lot about what's going to happen in nearest future. Does your holy book of references have anything on after 2020-2030 ?

Quoting: The Russian

Also, I tried the Cabalistic calculator with two or three names, because I don't know whether you need to translate it into English or not:

In Latvian: Maksims Ivanovs -> 1850
800. EMPIRE, GLORY, EXILE
50. CAPTIVITY FOLLOWED BY LIBERTY, HAPPINESS

In Russian: Maksim Ivanov -> 1670
600. VICTIM OF ENVY, SUCCESS, CATASTROPHE
70. LOVE OF SCIENCE

In English: Max Ivanov -> 1831
800. EMPIRE, GLORY, EXILE
31. AMBITION, GLORY

Max Ivanovs -> 1921
900. VALIANT, WARRIOR, CROSS, DECORATIONS
21. BRUTALITY, VIOLENCE

Maksim Ivanovs -> 1760
700. STRENGTH, VIGOR, HEALTH
60. WIDOWHOOD

Which one should I be corresponded to better?
I see a little bit of everything in me at the moment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
04/19/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea - unless he agrees to war.

Hey Chris,

If Obama gets in for another four years, is the economy still going to be fucked up??
 Quoting: Jonny Smoke

So war is needed so people will get disillusioned with religion? And then people will welcome in the NWO?

And why did gas prices all of a sudden drop 10 cents? Is this to get Obama re-elected or to fool people into thinking the economy is getting better?
The Russian

United Kingdom
04/19/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Chris,

If Obama gets in for another four years, is the economy still going to be fucked up??

So war is needed so people will get disillusioned with religion? And then people will welcome in the NWO?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1550123

Keep in mind, they created the religion in the first place. Now they will claim themselves as saviours when they will get rid of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4660957
United States
04/19/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The info is enlightening as ever Chris. You should do a podcast, seriously!
the darkness comes

User ID: 13861466
United States
04/19/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sarcasm - I have no idea what they are.

Chris..

Are you sure chris?
Cammi

United States
04/20/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sarcasm - I have no idea what they are.

Chris..

Are you sure chris?

hi
the darkness comes

United States
04/20/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Homs is getting shelled again.
Tired of playing cat and mouse.
Shit or get off the pot.
*insert more give-it-over-with, cliche phrases*
Will it take a BIG event?
How much will it cost in resources to handle Syria?
The West will get doom more costly in resources if it doesn't HURRY.
Cammi

United States
04/20/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Homs is getting shelled again.
Tired of playing cat and mouse.
Shit or get off the pot.
*insert more give-it-over-with, cliche phrases*
Will it take a BIG event?
How much will it cost in resources to handle Syria?
The West will get doom more costly in resources if it doesn't HURRY.

youre a poet and didnt know it.
hi
Carol B.

User ID: 1265827
United States
04/20/2012 02:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hey Chris,

I thought he was NOT going to get re-elected?
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14760772
Mexico
04/20/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ THE DARKNESS COME !!!!!!!

Oh wow you're still here! I began to read from your first post (and I'm on page 69)!! I want to know so many things that I do not think to ask for something specific, but I followed every one of your links and I have done each of the things you said (calculator and feng shui etc ...) Hmmm ...

There are members of your group in Mexico?
The situation in Mexico (violence) has something to do with your group?
I can ever meet in person to any member of your family or any group of elite? (my heart desires)

Desire to learn so many things, I am very very very nervous!

All other users please do not laugh or be rude at my enthusiasm ... I am looking for any information I'm learning alone ... the people I want to talk about not taking me seriously

blobr

MUCHAS GRACIAS !!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11055495
Russia
04/20/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can a human be born without a soul?
Estefanía
User ID: 14760772
Mexico
04/20/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ THE DARKNESS COME !!!!!!!

Oh wow you're still here! I began to read from your first post (and I'm on page 69)!! I want to know so many things that I do not think to ask for something specific, but I followed every one of your links and I have done each of the things you said (calculator and feng shui etc ...) Hmmm ...

There are members of your group in Mexico?
The situation in Mexico (violence) has something to do with your group?
I can ever meet in person to any member of your family or any group of elite? (my heart desires)

Desire to learn so many things, I am very very very nervous!

All other users please do not laugh or be rude at my enthusiasm ... I am looking for any information I'm learning alone ... the people I want to talk about not taking me seriously

blobr

MUCHAS GRACIAS !!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14760772

I'm Estefanía
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14761683
Croatia
04/20/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
my prime goal from yesterday is find money.
sorry, no more time for forums....
answers ask from elites....

see you...
The Russian

United Kingdom
04/20/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can a human be born without a soul?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11055495

bump

And in addition to that - if not, then no human can be created in a tube?
Anirt
User ID: 14596386
United States
04/21/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the first time I have ever been to this website..
since I started reading a few days ago. I have read every page
of this up to page 226. All of this information is great and
gets my mind thinking. I have learned many things and hope to
as I read more. Thank you all. Just felt the need to post
this.
Anonymous
User ID: 14145411
Australia
04/21/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do people pander to all this. The jewish/Babylonian Mysteries/Satanist/Illuminati/Freemasons/Magik (call them what you will) systems appear to be crumbling... It seems they went all in at the poker table and now have been called out and are scrambling
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9185427
Argentina
04/21/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris...

is there any truth in this?:

[link to www.examiner.com]
the darkness comes

United States
04/22/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your household were suddenly cut off from the outside world, then how long could you survive?
Cammi

United States
04/22/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your household were suddenly cut off from the outside world, then how long could you survive?

Cryptic much?
hi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12960764
Netherlands
04/22/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

What have the Elites got planned for us next ??

Is there something we need to know about that is about to happen OR are you just fishing ?
the darkness comes

United States
04/22/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The thing about doom is someone has to ask for it. Some ask for it.

Cryptic much?
the darkness comes

United States
04/22/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Crap - so someone ask for it. :)

GLP