Thread Locked 
Frani

User ID: 15474646
Germany
05/03/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Elite Family Insider Returns for Q&A
I join the mean of milton and co. this thread is da shit thanks to the pearsall descendent

Last Edited by Frani on 05/03/2012 03:28 PM
the darkness comes

User ID: 13861466
United States
05/03/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when the other elite insider said the messiah wasn't Jesus and came once - just once - but in a different place and time? Guess who it is?
Jay Ill

User ID: 14654946
United States
05/03/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when the other elite insider said the messiah wasn't Jesus and came once - just once - but in a different place and time? Guess who it is?
 Quoting: the darkness comes

Who could it be?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471397
United States
05/03/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Odin?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12087471
United States
05/03/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Marilyn Monroe ?
Jay Ill

United States
05/03/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lucifer?
Jonny Smoke

User ID: 359974
United States
05/03/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you smoke enough pot maybe Haile Selassie. If you don't smoke anything maybe Joseph Smith?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12087471
United States
05/03/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Okay Chris, If nobody guesses the name correctly today can you please give the messiahs initials or one of their initials as a hint ??
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
R.J.
Jonny Smoke

User ID: 359974
United States
05/03/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
R.J.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14654946

Rick James!! THE SUPERFREAK!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15483648
Russia
05/03/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
as far as I remember she said it was Lord Asriel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6287640
United States
05/03/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Deçu, l'ange déchu, chut!
the darkness comes

User ID: 13861466
United States
05/04/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
She was dickin you around! There is no one single messiah for humanity. It depends on your background. Buddha helped Asians, Hermes helped the Egyptians, Mohammed helped Arabs. People want absolutes and singulars in religion, but it's like science & society - doesn't work that way.

We can look at it this way. . . take your notion of the one, single messiah and hack it into 3 pieces.

1. You are your savior. Nobody can 'save' you except you. Yes, what a God-awful thought, and that's why Sartre called the acceptance of this fact "the nausea".

2. Outside sources - Jesus, Druids, Krishna, Nature - the best of the external world. The volcanic eruption of Toba 73,000 years ago nearly wiped out our species. From a literal point of view, the few thousand breeding pairs are the physical saviors of humans.

3. This third part smacks you for looking to a human as messiah. Worship ideas, not people. Religion has been elevating humans to deity levels since prehistory, and look at the current state of religion. Sad, isn't it?
A.D. vesper
User ID: 15494672
United States
05/04/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you hear about my Thanksgiving storm at Norwood. ? Randolph ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15508128
Croatia
05/04/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
it is a sunny day, so i am writting....

what you do not like today on earth.....?.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6067443
Netherlands
05/04/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi folks

I was wondering if all of you would have a read of this and tell me what you think. [link to poisonbella.blogspot.com]

Do you think it's fiction, or a guy in a psychosis or could it be true?

After just reading it, I'm not sure what to think. It's been a fascinating read though. I thought I'd come to this thread and ask what you all make of it. afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4660957
United States
05/04/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

NASA is warning of a huge solar storm in 2013. Could this event cause unrest in America and other temperate areas? Do you think this event will shut down the power grid for a time?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15522069
Hungary
05/04/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why the forces of the Negative Harvest (yours) are more powerful than the Positive?

I do not think it is about the negative polarity of this planet. On the other hand:
The people here are misguided? Yes.
Overloaded with unimportant information by your media? Definitely.
It seems like a junkyard with only a few golden rings... that's a bit unfair.
And you are the owner of this "junkyard"! You could spread more "golden rings" or just simply remove some of the junk. But I see no steps into this direction... quite the opposite if may add...

Nowadays we have only 2 choices:
Choose material world //which is yours undoubtedly
Choose spiritual world //what a snatch... it is also yours
Yes, each of us can also start looking answers in ourselves (which IS the correct way) but only IF we have the time/power/dedication/etc... This is why I said it is a bit unfair.

But more importantly... what will you gain with a 95% Negative Harvest?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13850604
United States
05/04/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi folks

I was wondering if all of you would have a read of this and tell me what you think. [link to poisonbella.blogspot.com]

After just reading it, I'm not sure what to think. It's been a fascinating read though. I thought I'd come to this thread and ask what you all make of it. afro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6067443

I am not Chris but I just read that blog and would like to give my opinion if I may ?

I believe he is telling the truth.

I have been on a Gang Stalking list 8 years and have some horrific stuff done to myself by TPTB.

That's why i believe him from personal experience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6067443
Netherlands
05/05/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi folks

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6067443

I am not Chris but I just read that blog and would like to give my opinion if I may ?

I believe he is telling the truth.

I have been on a Gang Stalking list 8 years and have some horrific stuff done to myself by TPTB.

That's why i believe him from personal experience.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13850604

Oh man I am SO sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine what life must be like for you. I hope you will say more about your experiences (or maybe link me to a place where you have?). Are you able to relax? Are you always looking over your shoulder? Are you ok to talk about it?
I wish you much strength.
little lion
User ID: 1873894
United States
05/06/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hope you find a chance to get out and join the chaos from time to time chris. Happy may 5.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254583
France
05/06/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you said the Casey Anthony trial was a message sent from your group to another elite group. Does this mean the Gr**nberg family, who performed the main characters of the trial if I am correct, is under the control of your group?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15549776
New Zealand
05/06/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
For a short time, I'm back to answer questions you have. Bear in mind I can't answer certain questions such as naming names - those are instant red flags that will result in deletion of this thread.
 Quoting: the darkness comes 1370334

1) Pls explain in depth what your coinnection is with the reptilian (alien) agenda.
2) Why do you have a need to rule the world (or control it in some way)? When you know well that everything is connected in this universe. I.e. everything is simply a projection of us.
3)You also know well that only the physical body dies, the spirit eternal, so whats the point when all you are doing is imprisoning your projection of humanity in this this 3D world to something of much lower resonance?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12483265
Canada
05/06/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plans for the Amero? North American Union?
Frani

User ID: 15668114
Germany
05/07/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why the forces of the Negative Harvest (yours) are more powerful than the Positive?

I do not think it is about the negative polarity of this planet. On the other hand:
The people here are misguided? Yes.
Overloaded with unimportant information by your media? Definitely.
It seems like a junkyard with only a few golden rings... that's a bit unfair.
And you are the owner of this "junkyard"! You could spread more "golden rings" or just simply remove some of the junk. But I see no steps into this direction... quite the opposite if may add...

Nowadays we have only 2 choices:
Choose material world //which is yours undoubtedly
Choose spiritual world //what a snatch... it is also yours
Yes, each of us can also start looking answers in ourselves (which IS the correct way) but only IF we have the time/power/dedication/etc... This is why I said it is a bit unfair.

But more importantly... what will you gain with a 95% Negative Harvest?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15522069

it´s for a greater good, sarcasm? yes, of course..but im aware of my sarcasm our elitists are always self-sarcasting or lets say the "good faction" of the elite the ones who don´t know for which they are working but lets stay troy and I MEAN THAT REALLY SERIOUS.........its indeed for a greater good.........ah.......but............like EVERYTHING! Nobody really cares about my posts jesus had the same situation until he started to respect hisself..........that where i should start right here right now.......
The Russian

User ID: 1551019
United Kingdom
05/07/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since you have no time for long pamphlets. Krokodil drug, if trust TV, is 10 times stronger than heroin. Kills within days, you start to rott within a day.

Is the awakening of people like me and others alike is the merit of your programming too?
If yes, why does it happen?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15687193
Canada
05/07/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any new murder rituals recently
Christopher?
Frani

User ID: 15714260
Germany
05/08/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since you have no time for long pamphlets. Krokodil drug, if trust TV, is 10 times stronger than heroin. Kills within days, you start to rott within a day.

Is the awakening of people like me and others alike is the merit of your programming too?
If yes, why does it happen?
 Quoting: The Russian

The awakening is not because of the elite they "just" observe the evolution but the reason for YOUR awakening is because YOU reached a point in your personal evolution where the "Awakening" is the beginning of your self-determined life!Contrary to what most of the "spiritual" people experience because they think that passive-active stage where you realize that acting and non-acting is the same leads them to the "realization" that there is no free-will and you are just a bio-robot! Your own co-creation of your life begins with your awakening!Its the START of REAL FREE WILL! YOU AWAKE FROM YOUR OWN DREAM YOU CREATED ON YOUR OWN WITH EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING!BECAUSE YOUR ARE ALSO EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING!AND ALSO YOUR UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL SOUL!

I didn´t write the 2 last sentences because I think you are a retard or that myself seem even more pathetic than in the past on this thread. I wrote that BIG because i wanted to make that so called "Illusion" obviously and that YOU created that "Illusion" and and with your experiences you made till NOW in that "Illusion", YOU transform that "Illusion" into YOUR OWN LIFE!Of course "free-will" was there before the Awakening but in an other version.

That´s People Power and the really good-hearted people of the elite like Chris observe, support and push you on that "Awakening Path"!

That last part with People Power Elite and Chris was no sarcasm, cynicism or irony we can trust Chris and I´m very grateful that this thread is part of OUR awakening! Because we are all the same ocean which is firstly impersonal but he can only LIVE with ITS infinitely individual drops which build together the collective ocean.

Ok that lyrical ocean portrait seemed pathetic......study the phenomenon of the holograms and you will understand............

Good day

Last Edited by Frani on 05/08/2012 08:32 AM
Milton
User ID: 15841361
United Kingdom
05/10/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funeral Monologue from Synecdoche, New York.

[/youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4660957
United States
05/10/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hope everyones week is going well so far.

1. Do you think the New World Constitution will be enacted relatively soon after WW3?

2. How will the NWC cope with the massive cultural differences of the planet?

3. Do you think eating wheat is unhealthy?

Your continued involvement is as enlightening as ever! Thank you Chris!

GLP