Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1661079
Netherlands
05/17/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Elite Family Insider Returns for Q&A
1. the sun will rise from the place it sets, hold place in the sky, then normally set again
2. after the sun does this a very cold wind will kill millions

*You should ask yourselves what event could cause this to happen.*
 Quoting: the darkness comes

Let us try to match prophetic descriptions with physics.

This cannot be a simple reversal of magnetic poles. If the Sun itself comes back from its Western setting (as seen from some parts of the Earth), the whole Earth as we know it would suddenly stop or flip its rotation. That has never happened in the known paleontological ages according to science, and it would simply wipe out all life on Earth. The momentum would be the Earth's mass times the speed of roughly 1666 kilometers (almost a thousand miles) per hour - the entire planet suddenly jerked backwards with the speed of a fighter jet. Continents would bounce, the whole planet would be subject to volcanic earthquakes never seen since the starting of life here, and the oceans would sweep around the planet. All man-made structures would fly and destroy everything. I am afraid no one would be alive to record this event and actually see the Sun set again except some folks on space stations. Not to speak of the weather anomalies that are bound to follow in such a scenario...

From the description, one possibility is the whole rotating Earth suddenly flipping physically around its axis with continuing momentum, and keeping rotation in the same direction. Again, that would cause most people to kick the cosmic bucket, not just millions. I cannot imagine any physical cause, except very brutal astronomical collisions which would already annihilate all life except perhaps for some bacteria. Earth is like a very huge, wet and unstable ball that has been rotating for billions of years, possibly more than three. A heavy celestial body passing nearby would not be enough to trigger this before it rips Earth apart - and we do not know of any verified large enough body to pass Earth these days. The next dangerous asteroid is supposed to come around in 2029, then rotate back in '36 and we are not yet talking about changing rotation, just the asteroid falling to pieces and some impacting Earth like the Tunguska meteorite in 1901.

The description suggests that there would be some people to witness this event from Earth.

Again, there is no evidence from the past few billion years that this physical shift has ever happened. Why should it happen now? Or how?
Magnetic pole shifts did happen, yes. Several times. Probably the Earth's core turns around time to time and North reverses to South. The Sun does this every 11 years. We are probably unprotected from solar wind for a little while.

I know science is not everything but one would still need to translate possible calamities to physical events.

When I was a kid, I had dreamed regularly of a large tsunami (without ever hearing of the existence of this phenomenon before)...

Where did you get this description? Was it a personal vision, a Biblical interpretation (I faintly recall something) or something handed down by the elite?
 Quoting: Mercury

But what is that happens while the earth slowly diminishes its speed and the poleshift or whatever happens ? I mean , not just stopping suddently , cause that will as you say wipe out everything ....

So: slowly stops rotation (we will notice of course) ... stops .... inverts poleshift and slowly starts now on the opposite rotation ....

How much time for the entire 'event' will be needed ?

This means that we will all notice longer days and nights for while until it stops and restarts ...

Thoughts ?
Mercury
User ID: 16167699
Hungary
05/17/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
All that was observed in the past 200 million years is that the axis of rotation may have wandered away one degree or so. The magnetic poles (a much softer affair) have changed location about 55 degrees - probably as a result of the same cause.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

No significant alteration of speed either.

Unless effected by some kind of totally otherworldly magic, which is unprecedented in the entire history of Earth mammals (let alone man), we still don't know what is that Factor X that could cause even a gradual alteration of the Earth's rotational axis WITHOUT at the same time itself threatening to wipe out all higher life as we know it.

But let us still examine this possibility, even if there is nothing in the physical world we can correlate with a cause.

If the Earth were to slow down gradually, during several years, as you point out, from its axial speed of about 1,000 miles per hour, more and more sunlight would be concentrated over repeated periods on the sunny side. Basically that would burn everything up way before the planet stopped and turned around, even if the same sunny spot were itself to rotate around the surface of the globe. While the entire other side would fight terrible cold from repeated lack of sunlight.

The point I am still making is that anything conceivable that could potentially cause a literal physical shift or turnaround of the whole surface of Planet Earth would wipe out all life as we know it.

I would say that if this cryptic sentence quoted by Christopher comes from a prophecy or a vision, maybe it refers to a nonphysical event, some important archetypal shift.

Unless large-scale miracles are in store - and the first time in history, in which case our elite would be already a Type III civilization.

One cannot forget the Jupiter connection though (two suns in the sunset) as imagined by A. C. Clarke and portrayed in the sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey. Now THAT is not out of the question as per science.
Mercury
User ID: 16167699
Hungary
05/17/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Correction:

"Research shows that during the last 200 million years a total true polar wander of some 30° has occurred, but that no super-rapid shifts in the Earth's pole were found during this period. A characteristic rate of true polar wander is 1° per million years or less."

(from the quoted Wiki article)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16216921
France
05/17/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

NEED HELP !!!
You "said" there's NOGATEWAY...

Could France answer my request ? I'm about to leave, I can not wait. Please contact me (incident-redolent754623[arobas]yopmail.com).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1207158

Except in a case of vital emergency you can read the brahma sutras bhasya of sankaracarya, or if it's too hard the avadhoota gita.
If you cannot : make a search on Nirguna Brahman.
I think using a crash test is not a solution.
In a case of medium emergency : during the dreamless sleep the consciousness is not different from the
Absolute! Before the manifestation is the solution, but you are looking for a cheat code, i think !
Ok ?
 Quoting: NOGATEWAY

I don't think a crash test is a good idea. If I cannot escape before the end, then...
Cheat code, eh ? If you have one, you know my email... Or you can post it here, it would be a wonderful present for a lot of us hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15202463

Hi, (excuse my approximative english)
Consider this :
0 : Brahman is attributeless
1 : Object = Brahman + names&forms
2 : names&forms = an object
3 : so names&forms = Brahman + (subtle) names&forms
4 : (subtle) names&forms = ...
5 : and so on, ad nauseam...
So it leads to a catastrophic infinite regression, in theory !
But in practice it's different because the mental is not infinite.

Now the cheating part :
If you found something like enlightmement/ego suppression/cosmic or nirvanic conscioussness don't forget to see this as an object. And DO NOT avoid infinite "regression" (it's important).
Good luck i will send you a mail.

P.S. : the ego is an object to play with, enjoy
 Quoting: NOGATEWAY

OMG !!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!
Is that really so simple !!!???? I can't believe it ! But (I) saw it !!!!
Thanks thanks thanks !!!!!!! hfhfhf
the darkness comes

User ID: 13861466
United States
05/18/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think. . .

Expand your willpower.
'Good' is an action achieving equal positive outcome for you and others.
Restricting a person's 'good' willpower is evil.
Neutral is never hampering another's ability to exercise will.
Fight evil in five ways: in yourself; written word; spoken word; civil disobidence; violence.
Use violence only in self-defense from immediate harm of yourself or the innocent.

Realize the mind gives us direction.
The mind is stationary.
The heart is what moves us.
Mind is the compass, and heart is the ship.

Earth is full of problems and solutions.
Solutions CAN be in front of us.
Other times solutions to one group's problems may be found with another group.
From this inconvenience we keep an open mind of others.

Humans must cooperate and compete in healthy doses.
Total cooperation - communism - a mindset for ants.
Total competition - free market - a mindset for vultures.
Golden path - meritocratic economy. Earn wealth based on job/action/career benefiting yourself and others in equal amounts.
The educated decide the value of a job/action/carreer.
Hold knowledge and wisdom above all else.

Wealth invested to build more wealth ad infinitum is a
Snake eating its tail to quell an appitte.
Wisley invest wealth to better yourself.
Counterbalance material possessions (house, car) with abstract possessions (skill, health).
Extending human willpower is the prime purpose of technology, and a byproduct is increasing corporate bottom line. *NOT VICE VERSA*

People less fortunate frequently become leaders
So enhance their childhood - it may save your adulthood.
Early as possible know yourself
and what you excel in then develop it.

PS: If nobody revises to improve this, then I have failed.

Exercise these things, and you'll be halfway to enlightenment.

There once was another who posted here for a short time. He told of this realm essentially being a place of learning and working on yourself to the point where one day, potentially after multiple lives, you would advance to something better, to a realm which we all came from. Some basic concepts he expressed here that were required to accomplish our personal missions:

- Understand this realm
o What is it?
o Where is it?
-Understand yourself
o What am I?
o How did I get here?
o Why did I come here?
o How do I return from whence I came?
- Prepare yourself for the answers
- Cleanse yourself (I think in regards to karma?)
- Reach out to the mind (He was referring to the one Divine being.)
o State you are ready
o Live strictly according to the answers
- Don’t join secret societies
- Know religions, including new age.
- Don’t accept any figure as legitimate authorities on divine matters. Basically he says we as individuals should be our own authority. In other words get educated, seek out answers spiritually and then let what you feel is right be your authority on divine matters.

"The darkness comes", what are your thoughts on these ideas?
 Quoting: Ingot
the darkness comes

United States
05/18/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
For everyone bashing me being in league w/ greedy elite, watch No Doubt's video "It's My Life" that's my relationship w/ elite.
the darkness comes

United States
05/18/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know events are coming from seeing orbs travel:

white means natural disaster
black means man-made disaster
blue means social unrest of some sort

whatever direction they travel to - that's pointing the direction of disaster

Tonight saw one flashing all colors of rainbow and it pointed south of here. Your guess is as good as mine.
Cammi

User ID: 1471397
United States
05/18/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Tonight saw one flashing all colors of rainbow and it pointed south of here. Your guess is as good as mine.

Meteor hitting Florida?
hi
the darkness comes

United States
05/19/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Large meteorite hits mexico - causes surrounding area to shake.

I now believe rainbow means sometimes from outer space.

Meteor hitting Florida?
 Quoting: Cammi
the darkness comes

United States
05/19/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.eluniversal.com.mx]

Bwahahaha! Is it enough to say I called it?

I know this happens all the time, but there was something special about this meteorite.

Cammi

United States
05/19/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Large meteorite hits mexico - causes surrounding area to shake.

I now believe rainbow means sometimes from outer space.

Meteor hitting Florida?

Think that yhete will be more?
hi
Cammi

United States
05/19/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know this happens all the time, but there was something special about this meteorite.

Ah come on.. its in spanish!

" Autoridades de Protección Civil del estado de Veracruz buscan en la zona serrana del norte de la entidad un objeto que cayó del cielo cerca de las 10 y media de la noche de este viernes.

Los primeros informes indican que el impacto pudo ser en la comunidad el Chicharrín perteneciente a San José Atenco Puebla o en Martínez de la Torre o Tlapacoyan, del lado veracruzano.

Sin embargo, brigadistas de ambos estados buscan qué iluminó el cielo y provocó un leve temblor en varias localidades veracruzanas.

Testigos que viven en congregaciones martineneces relataron que vieron como una estrella fugaz en el cielo que caía a gran velocidad.

Cuando la perdieron de vista la tierra se cimbró por lo que dedujeron que se trataba de un meteorito.

Aunque algunos comentaban que era una avioneta que se había estrellado, esa versión podría quedar descartada dado a que habitantes del Puerto de Veracruz aseguraron por las redes sociales haber visto la caída del objeto."

Huh?

Last Edited by AquaBrat on 05/19/2012 04:53 PM
hi
the darkness comes

United States
05/19/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know any details about it - lol you gotta understand how abstract prophecy is. We're going on orbs - come on now. All I know is there's something important about it - could be rare elements; could be virus; could be a boy finds it, makes millions from it, uses that money to bring down drug lords. Like I said - no tellin.

What is special about it? Carrying an alien virus?
the darkness comes

United States
05/19/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
google translate

" Autoridades de Protección Civil del estado de Veracruz buscan en la zona serrana del norte de la entidad un objeto que cayó del cielo cerca de las 10 y media de la noche de este viernes.

Los primeros informes indican que el impacto pudo ser en la comunidad el Chicharrín perteneciente a San José Atenco Puebla o en Martínez de la Torre o Tlapacoyan, del lado veracruzano.

Sin embargo, brigadistas de ambos estados buscan qué iluminó el cielo y provocó un leve temblor en varias localidades veracruzanas.

Testigos que viven en congregaciones martineneces relataron que vieron como una estrella fugaz en el cielo que caía a gran velocidad.

Cuando la perdieron de vista la tierra se cimbró por lo que dedujeron que se trataba de un meteorito.

Aunque algunos comentaban que era una avioneta que se había estrellado, esa versión podría quedar descartada dado a que habitantes del Puerto de Veracruz aseguraron por las redes sociales haber visto la caída del objeto."

Huh?
Cammi

United States
05/19/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ugh...

google translate

Huh?

hi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14118518
United States
05/19/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can only see, that which you understand.
the darkness comes

United States
05/19/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did this fall upon blind eyes?

I think. . .

Expand your willpower.
Fight evil in five ways: in yourself; written word; spoken word; civil disobidence; violence.
Use violence only in self-defense from immediate harm of yourself or the innocent.

The mind is stationary.

Golden path - meritocratic economy. Earn wealth based on job/action/career benefiting yourself and others in equal amounts.

Counterbalance material possessions (house, car) with abstract possessions (skill, health).
Extending human willpower is the prime purpose of technology, and a byproduct is increasing corporate bottom line. *NOT VICE VERSA*

There once was another who posted here for a short time. He told of this realm essentially being a place of learning and working on yourself to the point where one day, potentially after multiple lives, you would advance to something better, to a realm which we all came from. Some basic concepts he expressed here that were required to accomplish our personal missions:

- Understand this realm
o What is it?
o Where is it?
-Understand yourself
o What am I?
o How did I get here?
o Why did I come here?
o State you are ready
- Don’t accept any figure as legitimate authorities on divine matters. Basically he says we as individuals should be our own authority. In other words get educated, seek out answers spiritually and then let what you feel is right be your authority on divine matters.

Cammi

United States
05/19/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think. . .

Expand your willpower.

The mind is stationary.

- Understand this realm
o What is it?
o Where is it?
-Understand yourself
o What am I?
o How did I get here?
o Why did I come here?
o State you are ready

hi
Cammi

United States
05/19/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
no.

I think. . .

Expand your willpower.

The mind is stationary.

- Understand this realm
o What is it?
o Where is it?
-Understand yourself
o What am I?
o How did I get here?
o Why did I come here?
o State you are ready

hi
the darkness comes

United States
05/19/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to translate.google.com]

Google Chrome

[link to www.elgolfo.info]

original
the darkness comes

United States
05/20/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Magnitude 6.0 EQ - NORTHERN ITALY , followed by a magnitude 5.1 EQ an hour later

Just to get your attention.

We're close to 'when things get shaky in May'.

May 20th ?
 Quoting: Carol B.
g
User ID: 16352654
Argentina
05/20/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Magnitude 6.0 EQ - NORTHERN ITALY , followed by a magnitude 5.1 EQ an hour later

May 20th ?

ok, now...

someone on facebook just posted this:

[link to turl.cl]

it´s in spanish and it says:

worldwide earthquake.

and the clock is ticking...

I know it looks lame and totally fake... but... too much for a coincidence?
the darkness comes

United States
05/20/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
How far are you from Santiago?

May 20th ?

ok, now...

[link to turl.cl]

worldwide earthquake.

Quoting: g 16352654
g
User ID: 16352654
Argentina
05/20/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

May 20th ?

ok, now...

[link to turl.cl]

worldwide earthquake.

quite far,
I´m in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Is Chile going to have an earthquake again?
A.D. vesper
User ID: 16355659
United States
05/20/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

More fireballs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12478270
New Zealand
05/20/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

May 20th ?

You mean to say that this was not a natural quake ?

Was it man made ?

If so, what technology was used and who did it ?

Thanks in advance.hf
the darkness comes

United States
05/20/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chile either. . .
1. has an earthquake soon
2. has caused an earthquake in the last few days
3. will cause an earthquake in the next few days

ok, now...

[link to turl.cl]

worldwide earthquake.

quite far,
I´m in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Is Chile going to have an earthquake again?
the darkness comes

United States
05/20/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
not natural
no technology - rituals used
someone fed up w/ how society operates - can't stand it anymore

google "sinead o'connor war" maybe that will give you a hint

May 20th ?

Was it man made ?

Thanks in advance.hf

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12478270
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12478270
New Zealand
05/20/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
not natural
no technology - rituals used

google "sinead o'connor war" maybe that will give you a hint

May 20th ?

Was it man made ?

Thanks in advance.hf

LOLS !!

Wow, I can totally understand how they feel after having spent 8 years on a gangstalking list. I would do the same if I could and take down the grid permanently. That would put an end to my 24/7 surveillance.

Thank you for the reply and info. hf
Milton
User ID: 16365905
United Kingdom
05/20/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, I can totally understand how they feel after having spent 8 years on a gangstalking list. I would do the same if I could and take down the grid permanently. That would put an end to my 24/7 surveillance.

Thank you for the reply and info. hf

Explain how you know you're being gangstalked? What does it feel like? Why do you think you are being targeted?

Thanks in advance

GLP