Milton
User ID: 16620671
United Kingdom
05/24/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Elite Family Insider Returns for Q&A
Hi Darkness,

This final post ends my participation in this thread.

My only reason for being here was to gain knowledge of the other sides motives, your jedi mind trick has already been passed upwards and will be used against your kind in the coming years.

We now know what you know, thanks Dickhead!!

Milton (Soldier of Christ)
Jonny Smoke

User ID: 359974
United States
05/24/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Darkness,

My only reason for being here was to gain knowledge of the other sides motives, your jedi mind trick has already been passed upwards and will be used against your kind in the coming years.

Quoting: Milton 16620671

Wow, very Christ-like to go around calling people dickhead. lol
the darkness comes

User ID: 13861466
United States
05/25/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Use violence only in self-defense from immediate harm of yourself or the innocent." What makes you think you & society isn't in "immediate harm" from elites? Or that my plans don't have the ultimate goal of removing elites in general from their influence?

We are evolving barely enough to keep from total self-annihilation. Not fast enough evolution in my eyes.

If you understand the bigger picture so clearly why are you so preoccupied with how fast we evolve, surely we are going at the pace we need to and your desire to speed it up is infringing on our free will, what is your hurry? Surely creating the violence of the destructive plans you have is against what you yourself said below?? Just curious : D

"Expand your willpower.
'Good' is an action achieving equal positive outcome for you and others.
Restricting a person's 'good' willpower is evil.
Neutral is never hampering another's ability to exercise will.
Fight evil in five ways: in yourself; written word; spoken word; civil disobidence; violence.
Use violence only in self-defense from immediate harm of yourself or the innocent."

1. What do you believe about the 'reptilians'? They're not like some ppl believe - they're not of this plane of existence and were on Earth before humans.

2. That's like asking someone why they wanna climb a mountain - cause it's there. =P

3. for the sake of speeding up evolution
 Quoting: the darkness comes
the darkness comes

United States
05/25/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awww Milton, passing it upward was the point.

I know Bible quoting is lame but. . .

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain. . . . He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. . . .But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps." -Daniel 11

Hi Darkness,

the darkness comes

United States
05/25/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had one near-death experience on Christmas Eve of 2006. Actually I guess you could say I was dead for 30 secs - my heart flat-lined. In my case death was like this. . .
- The brightness, vibes, and colors faded away and everything took on a feeling and color of white, black, and grey.
- I could feel my spirit struggling to stay in my body.
- I kept seeing a black figure out of the corner of my eyes. I can only describe the figure as what looked like an 8-ft tall person wrapped in a black garbage bag. lol - the creepy thing was I never got a direct look at it. It always appeared right outta the corner of my vision and in everything - direct vision, side-view mirrors on the car I was in, even saw a glimpse of it from the reflection in my soft drink plastic bottle.
- It felt like nothingness compounded by nothingness to die. . . I managed to drive (somehow) to a nearby Mennonite community and they called the ambulance. The paramedics used the electric paddles on me after my heart stopped, and that saved me.
- You won't like this but I saw nothing - no tunnel, no light - nothing - total emptiness. I won't say that proves there is no heaven/hell/afterlife - maybe I was entering the afterlife's waiting room? Maybe was going to hell? lol

Personally I do believe in an afterlife, but I think 99% of what you hear people describe in afterlife is hallucinations. When we die the brain releases massive amounts of DMT. Science and user are well aware DMT causes hallucinations galore.

I will say one thing - once that feeling and knowing "I'm about to die" sets in people (me included) really start trying to cut deals w/ God like never before (oh God let me live I'll do whatever you want!). Comedian Richard Pryor said it best, "When you're dying suddenly you put in an emergency call to God - 'Can I please speak to God please it's an emergency!' and some angel is always like, 'Well I'll have to put you on hold.'"

I've now surrounded my bed with a thick line of salt and feel like I'm getting a better nights sleep.

I was talking to a psychic about the coming end times, she was convinced one of the first things to happen would be an 8.2 earthquake hitting New York catching everyone by surprise (including the elite) killing millions, Manhattan gone in the blink of an eye, its all pretty grim stuff from there on in.

Whoever is left after the dust settles is probably going to die horribly in some sort of mad max style dystopia were scumbags rule through brute force and stupidity reigns supreme.

So with that said I'd like to ask you Darkness about the dying process, people who've had near death experiences often report the same thing, entering a tunnel with a bright white light at the end of it and been giving the choice of entering the light or returning to earth. Do you have any other elite information regarding this process? or indeed any information concerning the afterlife?

Thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Milton 15954726
the darkness comes

United States
05/25/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you talked to this psychic in real life did you check for the palmistry 'bow of intuition'? I have YET to find this mark on any palm. Every person famous for being a psychic - like that 'remote viewer' Ed Danes - they all lack this mark.

I've now surrounded my bed with a thick line of salt and feel like I'm getting a better nights sleep.

I was talking to a psychic about the coming end times, she was convinced one of the first things to happen would be an 8.2 earthquake hitting New York catching everyone by surprise (including the elite) killing millions, Manhattan gone in the blink of an eye, its all pretty grim stuff from there on in.

Whoever is left after the dust settles is probably going to die horribly in some sort of mad max style dystopia were scumbags rule through brute force and stupidity reigns supreme.

So with that said I'd like to ask you Darkness about the dying process, people who've had near death experiences often report the same thing, entering a tunnel with a bright white light at the end of it and been giving the choice of entering the light or returning to earth. Do you have any other elite information regarding this process? or indeed any information concerning the afterlife?

Thanks in advance.
the darkness comes

United States
05/25/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This reminds me of one of my fav quotes about God:
"Companions, the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks -- those who write new values on new tablets. Companions, the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. ... Fellow creators, Zarathustra seeks, fellow harvesters and fellow celebrants: what are herds and shepherds and corpses to him?"
-Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Even though the creator god is a false, evil god - the true God - the God who breathed the Divine Spark into humans. . . this God wants companions. Why would God breathe Divinity into humans for us just to be bumbling, worshiping idiots?

If you had children would you want them to remain dependent on you their entire lives? Would you want them to make a life of their own? Which of those 2 outcomes would make you more happy and proud for your offspring? More importantly, what makes a parents most happy? Becoming a grandparent! You want to see that which you gave life to also create life. I'll tell you God most wants humans to create life of their own. Artificial intelligence, genetically-altered humans - whatever the case may be - it's the event which God will find most favor w/ in human history.

There is something comming, I remember something of those who hold back the fire. But it should be known why the fire comes. So I will repeat as I have heard, and as may be written in the book of life.

So here we have abram, who could not learn. You see abram was a bit on the stupid side, and did not understand his gift of freewill, and he fell into the fallacy of leading himself with his lower nature. Meaning when the test came and abram was asked to kill his son he blindly followed. So the divine thought to teach this half animal half god mercy, and told him you to spare his son, then came the little test, would he blindly murder an innocent animal. Or would he follow gods example and spare the lamb, as god spared his son. No lesson was learned. A comedy erupted in heaven as the would be god could not find inhimself any compassion.he did not even question the murder. This why wisdom and compassion are linked on the same level in some schools, they balance one another.

The level of suffering visited on the innocent in this is unfathomable, with billions dying each year to feed lower appetites. The energy is releasing is highly, to use a crude word demonic. Its on an nasty harmonic, and is going to hit all at once, this reserve of burnt karma.

Its important to understand the illusionary nature of the world of sense to fully appriciate this, reality as some say is a vast hallucination, however what is real from this world of sense is pain, or our teacher that tells us not to touch the methaphorical stove, and allows us to refine our being to higher octives of exsistance. However, my sense is the well of demonic energy building up, ie judgment of the lamb found in revelations. For what reason would a lamb judge us in the narrative, if not for abrams stupidity. Humanity blindly follows rituals that serve only the lower aspect of their being. The lessons have not been learned, and the world is headed to a boiling point.

What is not clear to me is if humanity has ever exsisted in the higher octives of life, or if this next "pheonix burn" will compell humanity to the next octive.

It is not nessicarily accurate to speak of humanity because there are many individuals who have broken through to their higher nature and have some understanding of what's comming. That karma is giong to need to be reconciled in some form. One cannot put a suffering deposit in the bank for vanity, and not expect an equil and opposite reaction to find them. The nature of our caporial exsistance seem to be learning, and advancing either genitically, or spiritually depending on your views on why reality is here.

It is perhaps the coil you feel chris, this thing ready to strike, is the levy about to burst and that negative karma to slam into the mass of humanity. I belive the reprocutions are both physical and spiritual, as above so below.

Learn what abram could not. If you learn the lesson and the karma is broken, you are forgiven and free. So I have read and interprited from the book of life, and is simply what has been presented to me as 'why' and 'how'.

If you can find the divine comedy in the book of life, and laugh at this, it is likely you no longer carry the karma debt. Death is a byproduct of life, and creation, as is pain, and woe to those who weild them for their own purposes, in total blindness. For they shall struggle to find laughter and good things, even in abundance. Learn mercy, and balance knowledge and wisdom.
5a
That is all.

Oh yes, a question as the agreement says... how are your dreams?
 Quoting: little lion 1430857
the darkness comes

United States
05/25/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a Muslim prophecy. You have to remember when prophets who lived over 1000 years ago had a basic vocabulary and almost no science of which to speak. So if a prophet living in 700AD saw a vision of an atomic bomb going off - he's not gonna say "An atomic bomb goes off" or even "A bright light flashes". For a simple prophet living in 700AD, he COULD compare an atomic blast light to "the sun rising from where it sets". He states after the sun rises from where it sets a 'cold wind' kills millions of Muslims. That could be an atomic blast from nuclear war then resulting nuclear winter. I'm not saying this is what the prophecy means, but we have to consider prophecy TOTALLY from the point of view of who said it. Remember a single elementary school textbook has more accurate knowledge in it a person living 1000 years ago was exposed to in their ENTIRE life.

1. the sun will rise from the place it sets, hold place in the sky, then normally set again
2. after the sun does this a very cold wind will kill millions

*You should ask yourselves what event could cause this to happen.*

Let us try to match prophetic descriptions with physics.

This cannot be a simple reversal of magnetic poles. If the Sun itself comes back from its Western setting (as seen from some parts of the Earth), the whole Earth as we know it would suddenly stop or flip its rotation. That has never happened in the known paleontological ages according to science, and it would simply wipe out all life on Earth. The momentum would be the Earth's mass times the speed of roughly 1666 kilometers (almost a thousand miles) per hour - the entire planet suddenly jerked backwards with the speed of a fighter jet. Continents would bounce, the whole planet would be subject to volcanic earthquakes never seen since the starting of life here, and the oceans would sweep around the planet. All man-made structures would fly and destroy everything. I am afraid no one would be alive to record this event and actually see the Sun set again except some folks on space stations. Not to speak of the weather anomalies that are bound to follow in such a scenario...

From the description, one possibility is the whole rotating Earth suddenly flipping physically around its axis with continuing momentum, and keeping rotation in the same direction. Again, that would cause most people to kick the cosmic bucket, not just millions. I cannot imagine any physical cause, except very brutal astronomical collisions which would already annihilate all life except perhaps for some bacteria. Earth is like a very huge, wet and unstable ball that has been rotating for billions of years, possibly more than three. A heavy celestial body passing nearby would not be enough to trigger this before it rips Earth apart - and we do not know of any verified large enough body to pass Earth these days. The next dangerous asteroid is supposed to come around in 2029, then rotate back in '36 and we are not yet talking about changing rotation, just the asteroid falling to pieces and some impacting Earth like the Tunguska meteorite in 1901.

The description suggests that there would be some people to witness this event from Earth.

Again, there is no evidence from the past few billion years that this physical shift has ever happened. Why should it happen now? Or how?
Magnetic pole shifts did happen, yes. Several times. Probably the Earth's core turns around time to time and North reverses to South. The Sun does this every 11 years. We are probably unprotected from solar wind for a little while.

I know science is not everything but one would still need to translate possible calamities to physical events.

When I was a kid, I had dreamed regularly of a large tsunami (without ever hearing of the existence of this phenomenon before)...

Where did you get this description? Was it a personal vision, a Biblical interpretation (I faintly recall something) or something handed down by the elite?
 Quoting: Mercury
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16665049
Germany
05/25/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Darkness,

clappa

great christ

did you know how fucked up young jesus was chris could tell you in detail lolsign hey the lol guy on glp has son gokus hair im a dragonballfan
C´mon with that post you replaced me as the biggest pathetic here on that thread clappa.

Chris isn´t evil he just doesn´t know which or to be more exactly what he serves...................but hey you also don´t because you deny your lucipher side.....it just makes you more "lucipher" than you ever would admitt. There are two principles working here on planet earth and you not just consist of the christ principle the good side...........unless you are a 14 year retard who likes to...........................................................​..........................from the vatican......................................................​....................hey i don´t really care about that old bastards as long as they are keeping their death bodies away from mine..................
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
05/25/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had one near-death experience on Christmas Eve of 2006. Actually I guess you could say I was dead for 30 secs - my heart flat-lined. In my case death was like this. . .
- The brightness, vibes, and colors faded away and everything took on a feeling and color of white, black, and grey.
- I could feel my spirit struggling to stay in my body.
- I kept seeing a black figure out of the corner of my eyes. I can only describe the figure as what looked like an 8-ft tall person wrapped in a black garbage bag. lol - the creepy thing was I never got a direct look at it. It always appeared right outta the corner of my vision and in everything - direct vision, side-view mirrors on the car I was in, even saw a glimpse of it from the reflection in my soft drink plastic bottle.
- It felt like nothingness compounded by nothingness to die. . . I managed to drive (somehow) to a nearby Mennonite community and they called the ambulance. The paramedics used the electric paddles on me after my heart stopped, and that saved me.
- You won't like this but I saw nothing - no tunnel, no light - nothing - total emptiness. I won't say that proves there is no heaven/hell/afterlife - maybe I was entering the afterlife's waiting room? Maybe was going to hell? lol

Personally I do believe in an afterlife, but I think 99% of what you hear people describe in afterlife is hallucinations. When we die the brain releases massive amounts of DMT. Science and user are well aware DMT causes hallucinations galore.

I will say one thing - once that feeling and knowing "I'm about to die" sets in people (me included) really start trying to cut deals w/ God like never before (oh God let me live I'll do whatever you want!). Comedian Richard Pryor said it best, "When you're dying suddenly you put in an emergency call to God - 'Can I please speak to God please it's an emergency!' and some angel is always like, 'Well I'll have to put you on hold.'"

Thanks in advance.

Jesus said there will be resurrections but since they haven't started yet then all who die are sleeping in their graves. This is what Jesus said of Lazarus before he resurrected him. So there will be an afterlife but when people die now they are dead/sleeping. So you are right about the nothingness and even the tricks the brain plays on people.

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten.Ecclesiastes 9:5

[link to bible.cc]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
05/25/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a Muslim prophecy. You have to remember when prophets who lived over 1000 years ago had a basic vocabulary and almost no science of which to speak. So if a prophet living in 700AD saw a vision of an atomic bomb going off - he's not gonna say "An atomic bomb goes off" or even "A bright light flashes". For a simple prophet living in 700AD, he COULD compare an atomic blast light to "the sun rising from where it sets". He states after the sun rises from where it sets a 'cold wind' kills millions of Muslims. That could be an atomic blast from nuclear war then resulting nuclear winter. I'm not saying this is what the prophecy means, but we have to consider prophecy TOTALLY from the point of view of who said it. Remember a single elementary school textbook has more accurate knowledge in it a person living 1000 years ago was exposed to in their ENTIRE life.

1. the sun will rise from the place it sets, hold place in the sky, then normally set again
2. after the sun does this a very cold wind will kill millions

*You should ask yourselves what event could cause this to happen.*

Let us try to match prophetic descriptions with physics.

This cannot be a simple reversal of magnetic poles. If the Sun itself comes back from its Western setting (as seen from some parts of the Earth), the whole Earth as we know it would suddenly stop or flip its rotation. That has never happened in the known paleontological ages according to science, and it would simply wipe out all life on Earth. The momentum would be the Earth's mass times the speed of roughly 1666 kilometers (almost a thousand miles) per hour - the entire planet suddenly jerked backwards with the speed of a fighter jet. Continents would bounce, the whole planet would be subject to volcanic earthquakes never seen since the starting of life here, and the oceans would sweep around the planet. All man-made structures would fly and destroy everything. I am afraid no one would be alive to record this event and actually see the Sun set again except some folks on space stations. Not to speak of the weather anomalies that are bound to follow in such a scenario...

From the description, one possibility is the whole rotating Earth suddenly flipping physically around its axis with continuing momentum, and keeping rotation in the same direction. Again, that would cause most people to kick the cosmic bucket, not just millions. I cannot imagine any physical cause, except very brutal astronomical collisions which would already annihilate all life except perhaps for some bacteria. Earth is like a very huge, wet and unstable ball that has been rotating for billions of years, possibly more than three. A heavy celestial body passing nearby would not be enough to trigger this before it rips Earth apart - and we do not know of any verified large enough body to pass Earth these days. The next dangerous asteroid is supposed to come around in 2029, then rotate back in '36 and we are not yet talking about changing rotation, just the asteroid falling to pieces and some impacting Earth like the Tunguska meteorite in 1901.

The description suggests that there would be some people to witness this event from Earth.

Again, there is no evidence from the past few billion years that this physical shift has ever happened. Why should it happen now? Or how?
Magnetic pole shifts did happen, yes. Several times. Probably the Earth's core turns around time to time and North reverses to South. The Sun does this every 11 years. We are probably unprotected from solar wind for a little while.

I know science is not everything but one would still need to translate possible calamities to physical events.

When I was a kid, I had dreamed regularly of a large tsunami (without ever hearing of the existence of this phenomenon before)...

Where did you get this description? Was it a personal vision, a Biblical interpretation (I faintly recall something) or something handed down by the elite?
 Quoting: Mercury

I have heard this so many times and now it makes sense.
the darkness comes

User ID: 16242139
United States
05/25/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going to a special mountain for a ritual. Back after 'bitter water'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16683413
France
05/25/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cheat code?
Why not physical sun?
ConTroll

User ID: 9361877
United Kingdom
05/26/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is it a result of your "ritual"? :)
Krutomen

User ID: 8598497
Russia
05/27/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
To: the darkness comes

Hi again, Chris!

Thank you for you previous answer - you've told me the simple tip about opening to the things we scared and i've tried it.

So... I think i won't bother you with the whole story, but at the beggining the situation gone to a total mess. But things i've learned throught this discomfort are really beautiful, they helped me to change my life and myself.

So if you don't mind, i have some more questions for you, because the experience from using your answers was scary but VERY useful.

1. Sometimes being yourself is hurting the others. I'm always trying to find the best way to make things by my cause, by my feelings about the rightness and not hurting the others, but it's not always possible - my interests can cross with interests of another person and then there is no way to deal with the situation without little struggle.

How do i find the balance of being myself and not hurting the others?

2. Some time ago "my friend" (hope you understand why i writing this) was almost hired by the political force to promote one force and supress the other. At the last moment he had quit from his first assign because he met people who work for this force and they were absolutely unharmful, just trying to defend their human rights. I'm understand that my friend didn't knew about the detail that these people only a pawns on the chessboard, but he could not make harm for them - just because they want to live normally and be sure in their rights.

So there is second part of my little questions:
2.1 Should the man who seeking for Knowledge avoid politic?
2.2 Can people achieve something throught political activity or this is just a theater to distract "adult childern"?
2.3 When you make things that you think is bad just for earn some money for living - do you harm yourself, your soul and your life or this "just a business"?
Krutomen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6391715
United States
05/27/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The US military has a drug that does the same as Krokodil only this drug is time-released. It MUST be injected though, and you'd never know it from heroin or any other drug. Once in the body, this drug can remain dormant from a few hrs to months. A rare chemical triggers the dormant active ingredient in the drug, and once activated your body starts to quickly rot. So imagine this drug is given to people in another country through vaccinations. Say this country pisses off USA and through releasing chemtrails over the country about 50,000 start to rot - it can all be blamed on an outbreak of flesh eating bacteria, and American military remains blameless. Like most experimental military drugs, this one is currently being tested by a military-funded Central for Disease control group outside Atlanta, Georgia. If you search for 'flesh eating bacteria Georgia' you'll find 3 recent cases in Georgia and one in South Carolina.

Since you have no time for long pamphlets. Krokodil drug, if trust TV, is 10 times stronger than heroin. Kills within days, you start to rott within a day.

Is the awakening of people like me and others alike is the merit of your programming too?
If yes, why does it happen?
 Quoting: The Russian

The Russian

User ID: 1551019
United Kingdom
05/27/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you share the information you know about Delphic Oracle?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16600098
Netherlands
05/27/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Christopher

Why exactly are you here, sharing things including how to live well, when you are all about making life hell so we can evolve quicker?

If you wanted to, could you join the rebel elite from where you are now or does it not work that way?

thanks
ps to milton, be well brother, I will miss you on this thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11595540
United States
05/27/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris,

I got one question.

Is benjamin fulford shitting me or not?
Mercury
User ID: 16790206
Hungary
05/28/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see your point about the two suns.
"Atomics" (as they say in the movie 'Dune') is one possible interpretation of the prophecy.
Now that I think of it, it could be a more special kind.
Something that does not just go off but is directed while doing its destructive work.

I like your points about God - both of them.
The true God wants companions - does not operate by power but by love - while Mammozus wants slaves.
RY Ghost
User ID: 16803222
Kazakhstan
05/28/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
i guess it's not good...!
how do you think??

300. ARDENT FAITH, PHILOSOPHY
90. NOT VERY PERCEPTIVE, ERROR, AFFLICTION
3. MYSTICISM, PLATONIC LOVE, DAYDREAMS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16600098
Netherlands
05/29/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I take it you're responsible for Italy's quakes?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16877532
Germany
05/29/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Darkness,

clappa

great christ

did you know how fucked up young jesus was chris could tell you in detail lolsign hey the lol guy on glp has son gokus hair im a dragonballfan
C´mon with that post you replaced me as the biggest pathetic here on that thread clappa.

Chris isn´t evil he just doesn´t know which or to be more exactly what he serves...................but hey you also don´t because you deny your lucipher side.....it just makes you more "lucipher" than you ever would admitt. There are two principles working here on planet earth and you not just consist of the christ principle the good side...........unless you are a 14 year retard who likes to...........................................................​..........................from the vatican......................................................​....................hey i don´t really care about that old bastards as long as they are keeping their death bodies away from mine..................
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16665049

im alway feeling so ashamed during and after the post
Mr. Curious
User ID: 16223937
United States
05/29/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the darkness comes,

You had mentioned before that not all parts of the Bible are fully reliable (or something to that effect).

How reliable is the Qur'an? How much of it is from the real God and how much of it, if any, is from the false god?

Thanks in advance!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4660957
United States
05/29/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Darkness!

I presented your information on the future economic system to another GLP poster claiming to be a rothschild.

1. Everyone gets a retinal scan at least a week after birth to distribute currency.
2. Currency will not be transferable between individuals (this is still being debated)
3. Currency will be called 'credit(s)'
4. You earn money by doing a task which benefits you, society, or both in a positive manner.
5. A committee decides the value of the tasks.
6. The committee is made up of everyone who wishes to participate and has studied 4 or more years at a school of higher learning.
7. A task may be introduced through a petition of 100 signatures and must be approved by 20 people with 6 years of higher learning.

He responded by exclaiming that I'm a cretin for believing you.

"Your post relating to the financial aspect is complete nonsense. You have a DUTY to vet those theories which you may hold have merit...which you clearly did not do. Because of this, you demonstrate a lack of discernment which, in my circles, is the mark of a cretin."

Do you have any response to someone saying your economic vision is ridiculous?
the darkness comes

United States
05/30/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reply:

This system will be enacted; otherwise zombies on East coast (takes effort) will be the least of your problems. Mohammed said the fix (me) of evil will come from the source of evil itself (elites).

Hey Darkness!

I presented your information on the future economic system to another GLP poster claiming to be a rothschild.

1. Everyone gets a retinal scan at least a week after birth to distribute currency.
2. Currency will not be transferable between individuals (this is still being debated)
4. You earn money by doing a task which benefits you, society, or both in a positive manner.
6. The committee is made up of everyone who wishes to participate and has studied 4 or more years at a school of higher learning.
7. A task may be introduced through a petition of 100 signatures and must be approved by 20 people with 6 years of higher learning.

"Your post relating to the financial aspect is complete nonsense. You have a DUTY to vet those theories which you may hold have merit...which you clearly did not do. Because of this, you demonstrate a lack of discernment which, in my circles, is the mark of a cretin."

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4660957
the darkness comes

United States
05/30/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did he give a telling of what his version of the future economic system is? Otherwise I call bullllllllllllshit.

Hey Darkness!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4660957
the darkness comes

United States
05/30/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Previous prophetic words of this thread will come to pass. Now elites have a choice. . . darkness in this country or vented toward Syria/Iran. Obama is being so stubborn about going to war. Those Bohemians hold the world back too much. If you like ecological doom vote Obama. Man-made doom vote Mittens.

Quoting: ConTroll
the darkness comes

United States
05/30/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Showing dead children does nothing to pull my heart strings in a society openly frolicking w/ abortion and unlimited "babys' daddies" who would soon as thrown kids to the wolves before being inconvenienced by their own blood. Society has brought this upon itself and must be stopped. Agree?

Quoting: ConTroll
the darkness comes

United States
05/30/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was all from the real God except what is called the 'Satanic Verses'. Islam was a religion for THOSE people at THAT time. Some of it still applies, some of it doesn't. A religion must be as living as a human body.

For the darkness comes,

You had mentioned before that not all parts of the Bible are fully reliable (or something to that effect).

How reliable is the Qur'an? How much of it is from the real God and how much of it, if any, is from the false god?

Thanks in advance!
 Quoting: Mr. Curious 16223937

GLP