Thread Locked 
the darkness comes

User ID: 16242139
United States
05/30/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Elite Family Insider Returns for Q&A
What you're wanting will not come in our lifetime. You must accept this. Think of a space program goal - manned mission to Pluto. Humans must first better colonize the space around Earth before manned missions to Pluto. Baby steps. Patience.

I think. . .

Expand your willpower.
'Good' is an action achieving equal positive outcome for you and others.
Restricting a person's 'good' willpower is evil.
Neutral is never hampering another's ability to exercise will.
Fight evil in five ways: in yourself; written word; spoken word; civil disobidence; violence.
Use violence only in self-defense from immediate harm of yourself or the innocent.

Realize the mind gives us direction.
The mind is stationary.
The heart is what moves us.
Mind is the compass, and heart is the ship.

Earth is full of problems and solutions.
Solutions CAN be in front of us.
Other times solutions to one group's problems may be found with another group.
From this inconvenience we keep an open mind of others.

Humans must cooperate and compete in healthy doses.
Total cooperation - communism - a mindset for ants.
Total competition - free market - a mindset for vultures.
Golden path - meritocratic economy. Earn wealth based on job/action/career benefiting yourself and others in equal amounts.
The educated decide the value of a job/action/carreer.
Hold knowledge and wisdom above all else.

Wealth invested to build more wealth ad infinitum is a
Snake eating its tail to quell an appitte.
Wisley invest wealth to better yourself.
Counterbalance material possessions (house, car) with abstract possessions (skill, health).
Extending human willpower is the prime purpose of technology, and a byproduct is increasing corporate bottom line. *NOT VICE VERSA*

People less fortunate frequently become leaders
So enhance their childhood - it may save your adulthood.
Early as possible know yourself
and what you excel in then develop it.

PS: If nobody revises to improve this, then I have failed.

Exercise these things, and you'll be halfway to enlightenment.

There once was another who posted here for a short time. He told of this realm essentially being a place of learning and working on yourself to the point where one day, potentially after multiple lives, you would advance to something better, to a realm which we all came from. Some basic concepts he expressed here that were required to accomplish our personal missions:

- Understand this realm
o What is it?
o Where is it?
-Understand yourself
o What am I?
o How did I get here?
o Why did I come here?
o How do I return from whence I came?
- Prepare yourself for the answers
- Cleanse yourself (I think in regards to karma?)
- Reach out to the mind (He was referring to the one Divine being.)
o State you are ready
o Live strictly according to the answers
- Don’t join secret societies
- Know religions, including new age.
- Don’t accept any figure as legitimate authorities on divine matters. Basically he says we as individuals should be our own authority. In other words get educated, seek out answers spiritually and then let what you feel is right be your authority on divine matters.

"The darkness comes", what are your thoughts on these ideas?
 Quoting: Ingot

Quoting: the darkness comes

Hi,
Your assertions are true, but the last sentence seems to me wrong.
An image : climb to the roof of the prison is not Liberation (but you can see the sky).
The enlightment need a part of desire to leave the place, not only the earth but all, and even the All. Some kind of (meta/trans) suicidal tendency is necessary. So be good with the mastering/playing the game/detention is (in part) useless.

With this kind of piece of advice you help people to be better. But better peoples they are, better puppets they are,because the space (in all dimensions) is a trap.
Humans want Ectasy/expand of consciousness not liberation. The race to obtain pleasures without end seems to be the final objective. It's good because it's the only possibility we have to create a substratum wich give peoples a chance to escape. Everybody run the race, but a (very) few people don't play... and win.
Some "people", here try to improve peoples,and it's good for them. But to improve the quality of life in a jail (even by drastic changes) is a good thing ?

Yes, but using your tools to make a hole in the wall. Why not ?

It's a very hard challenge, i know !
So i want to say : Enlightment is not so funny nor so easy !
...because nobody wants this !
 Quoting: NOGATEWAY
the darkness comes

United States
05/30/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, has it really been over a year since this? I see Romney is the GOP candidate now. May God have mercy upon our souls and don't view it as something bad - view it as a lesson. . .
Choosing money (Romney) over peace (Obama) may not be healthy for the continued existence of humanity. The board is set up, and now it's time for America to choose.

Good for you.

Your next President's last name will either start w/ a 'P' or end with a 'Y'.
 Quoting: the darkness comes 1370334

That narrows it down to:

Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty, Sarah Palin, Ron Paul, David Petraeus, Mike Pence
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1088763

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16947540
Germany
05/30/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, has it really been over a year since this? I see Romney is the GOP candidate now. May God have mercy upon our souls and don't view it as something bad - view it as a lesson. . .
Choosing money (Romney) over peace (Obama) may not be healthy for the continued existence of humanity. The board is set up, and now it's time for America to choose.

Good for you.

Your next President's last name will either start w/ a 'P' or end with a 'Y'.

That narrows it down to:

Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty, Sarah Palin, Ron Paul, David Petraeus, Mike Pence

America will choose how its being told to choose and Obama will only remain if he realizes that for reaching his ideals he must go trough and serve the opposite of which his ideals include...............Im at the moment on the same decision point and i try to delay the decision at the moment like obama does it at the moment for reaching love you must go trough hate for reaching completeness you go through incompleteness and (maybe big) failures you can´t reach the goal by avoiding the opposite of the goal or suspress it in yourself if you do that you will create a monster inyourself which represents very strong and big the opposite of yourself im experiencing it at the moment but not for the first time................
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16947540
Germany
05/30/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Showing dead children does nothing to pull my heart strings in a society openly frolicking w/ abortion and unlimited "babys' daddies" who would soon as thrown kids to the wolves before being inconvenienced by their own blood. Society has brought this upon itself and must be stopped. Agree?

Going to a special mountain for a ritual. Back after 'bitter water'.

Is it a result of your "ritual"? :)
 Quoting: ConTroll

Society can fuck up kids very very very bad but theres always a way back if i want......
the darkness comes

United States
05/30/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's all well n good but Americans want a 'fix' now now NOW. Yes, Americans vote for whoever Media God tells them, and this will be another lesson learned. So many upcoming lessons for society to learn. To quote Oscar Wilde, "This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last."

Good for you.

That narrows it down to:

America will choose how its being told to choose and Obama will only remain if he realizes that for reaching his ideals he must go trough and serve the opposite of which his ideals include...............Im at the moment on the same decision point and i try to delay the decision at the moment like obama does it at the moment for reaching love you must go trough hate for reaching completeness you go through incompleteness and (maybe big) failures you can´t reach the goal by avoiding the opposite of the goal or suspress it in yourself if you do that you will create a monster inyourself which represents very strong and big the opposite of yourself im experiencing it at the moment but not for the first time................
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16947540
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4660957
United States
05/30/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did he give a telling of what his version of the future economic system is? Otherwise I call bullllllllllllshit.

Hey Darkness!

I presented your information on the future economic system to another GLP poster claiming to be a rothschild.

1. Everyone gets a retinal scan at least a week after birth to distribute currency.
2. Currency will not be transferable between individuals (this is still being debated)
3. Currency will be called 'credit(s)'
4. You earn money by doing a task which benefits you, society, or both in a positive manner.
5. A committee decides the value of the tasks.
6. The committee is made up of everyone who wishes to participate and has studied 4 or more years at a school of higher learning.
7. A task may be introduced through a petition of 100 signatures and must be approved by 20 people with 6 years of higher learning.

He responded by exclaiming that I'm a cretin for believing you.

"Your post relating to the financial aspect is complete nonsense. You have a DUTY to vet those theories which you may hold have merit...which you clearly did not do. Because of this, you demonstrate a lack of discernment which, in my circles, is the mark of a cretin."

Do you have any response to someone saying your economic vision is ridiculous?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4660957

He or she is currently playing the guessing game with us and has so far just been saying were far off the mark. I will send him or her your reply though!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did he give a telling of what his version of the future economic system is? Otherwise I call bullllllllllllshit.

Hey Darkness!

I presented your information on the future economic system to another GLP poster claiming to be a rothschild.

1. Everyone gets a retinal scan at least a week after birth to distribute currency.
2. Currency will not be transferable between individuals (this is still being debated)
4. You earn money by doing a task which benefits you, society, or both in a positive manner.
6. The committee is made up of everyone who wishes to participate and has studied 4 or more years at a school of higher learning.
7. A task may be introduced through a petition of 100 signatures and must be approved by 20 people with 6 years of higher learning.

"Your post relating to the financial aspect is complete nonsense. You have a DUTY to vet those theories which you may hold have merit...which you clearly did not do. Because of this, you demonstrate a lack of discernment which, in my circles, is the mark of a cretin."

I do find him pretty convincing though. He has mostly responded to queries about dietary issues in a very detailed matter. So far he has stated he utilizes a vegan, low carb, alkaline, distilled water diet. He is also quite arrogant which is somewhat consistent with my experience with people from privilege.
the darkness comes

United States
05/30/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
If true - that is why he/she will never amount to much. Soft upbringing breeds soft people. Simple as that. Real movers of the world - those who possess Uranian qualities (for you astrologers) - see things for how they should be, not how they are. Of course a rich person views the world as perfect - they're rich. Same w/ beautiful ppl - "beauty is a short-lived tyranny". You have to heat metal to insane temps in order to bend it a proper way; likewise w/ ppl. Make sense? Not to totally bash the rich - some rich are born genetically disposed to be revolutionaries. The rich upbringing doesn't help though. It's why my "type" are never allowed material wealth. Too much taints the spirit, cancer, eating, rotting, festering. When one person has the wealth of 100 ppl, 99 go without, and with this situation the Divine find no favor.

Diets make a world of difference, but I still say Jesus was right - what goes into the body (food, sounds, sights) doesn't defile it - what comes out of the body (actions, words, thoughts) these things can defile it. Dietary issues makes a huge difference, and ph is critical even tho medical establishment will tell us otherwise. The more acidic one's body the more of a money maker said person is for the medical community. Of course that's food - basic, prehistoric, things we knew deep inside before even having a language to convey these thoughts.

Hey Darkness!

I do find him pretty convincing though. He has mostly responded to queries about dietary issues in a very detailed matter. So far he has stated he utilizes a vegan, low carb, alkaline, distilled water diet. He is also quite arrogant which is somewhat consistent with my experience with people from privilege.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
If true - that is why he/she will never amount to much. Soft upbringing breeds soft people. Simple as that. Real movers of the world - those who possess Uranian qualities (for you astrologers) - see things for how they should be, not how they are. Of course a rich person views the world as perfect - they're rich. Same w/ beautiful ppl - "beauty is a short-lived tyranny". You have to heat metal to insane temps in order to bend it a proper way; likewise w/ ppl. Make sense? Not to totally bash the rich - some rich are born genetically disposed to be revolutionaries. The rich upbringing doesn't help though. It's why my "type" are never allowed material wealth. Too much taints the spirit, cancer, eating, rotting, festering. When one person has the wealth of 100 ppl, 99 go without, and with this situation the Divine find no favor.

Diets make a world of difference, but I still say Jesus was right - what goes into the body (food, sounds, sights) doesn't defile it - what comes out of the body (actions, words, thoughts) these things can defile it. Dietary issues makes a huge difference, and ph is critical even tho medical establishment will tell us otherwise. The more acidic one's body the more of a money maker said person is for the medical community. Of course that's food - basic, prehistoric, things we knew deep inside before even having a language to convey these thoughts.

Hey Darkness!

I agree. Someone who has never had to make difficult choices will never grow as much. Experiencing stress, pain, or suffering reveals and teaches much more than ease ever can. But it is common in america to not admire these people. At least until they 'succeed' in life. Success being something superficial in the eyes of many. Like admiring someone who lives in a beautiful home but looking down and being disrespectful to someone who works in construction. The type of person responsible for there being beautiful homes to live in!

The other thread rubs me completely the wrong way, but some of the information is too compelling to bail out just yet. I hope he doesn't dilly dally too much because I've given in to my urge and have called him out on his poor conduct towards others. Now I'm in a ridiculous internet war with someone claiming to be a rothschild. He/she just rambles about 'natural law' saying that if you can take advantage of others then thats life and that morals are delusions. The might makes right psychology of a bully.
The Russian

User ID: 1551019
United Kingdom
05/31/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Showing dead children does nothing to pull my heart strings in a society openly frolicking w/ abortion and unlimited "babys' daddies" who would soon as thrown kids to the wolves before being inconvenienced by their own blood. Society has brought this upon itself and must be stopped. Agree?

[link to i45.tinypic.com]
Disagree. We do not live in accordance to the way we work, we live in accordance to the way we are managed.
You can, as Russian saying goes, "work 7 sweats off yourself" but you will still receive 100$ a month and will be constantly bombarded with degrading information.

You have brought it upon society.

You are irresponsible satanic cowards. Agree?

Last Edited by The Russian on 05/31/2012 02:36 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17031514
Germany
05/31/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to i45.tinypic.com]
Disagree. We do not live in accordance to the way we work, we live in accordance to the way we are managed.
You can, as Russian saying goes, "work 7 sweats off yourself" but you will still receive 100$ a month and will be constantly bombarded with degrading information.

You have brought it upon society.

You are irresponsible satanic cowards. Agree?
 Quoting: The Russian

I don´t think that the time is NOW that chris really deal with his self and the real intension of his elite and its agendas but he says that its time to handle right NOW......ok the elite is a master of self-justification and thats okay self-justification would be my number on hobby if i would be a member of the elite.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17031514
Germany
05/31/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's all well n good but Americans want a 'fix' now now NOW. Yes, Americans vote for whoever Media God tells them, and this will be another lesson learned. So many upcoming lessons for society to learn. To quote Oscar Wilde, "This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last."

Good for you.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16947540

NOW?

[link to www.youtube.com]

approve and rise above hate NOW for the benefit of the elites dark future LOL do you really understood my joke i think no one is really longer interested on killing the elite NOW everybody knows why the elite acting like this still NOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16600098
Netherlands
05/31/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think the Miami man who ate a man's face was on LSD? voodooed?
Kartikeya
User ID: 17067770
Hungary
05/31/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the subject of the murdered little ones:

Well, if I recall correctly, Chris here has always hated Assad. Plus he made a point of distancing himself from the Zionist Elite that make no trouble of abusing children just to deliver a mere inter-elite message.

As for me, I judge from the point of my occult perception. I try to give at least a morsel of an explanation, OK?

Start out with: children do have a different time sense. They can live at least a week's adult experience in a single day if not more. Even bigger kids - several times the adult day. That is partly why a collective crime committed against little children is several times graver than let's say, shooting protesters on the main square. (And I lived with the results of that - my parents were there in 1956 when Parliament Square was up to shoes level in blood...)

So these kids are going to come back reincarnationally upon Assad. Pay him a nice visit. His henchmen this time stepped over a limit they should never have passed. The children will keep on visiting him for a solid five hundred years at least. Pluto has a period of 248 years.

I know because I did far less 248 years before.

Iran is doomed... they arm Hezbollah. That is now inexcusable. The good part of the world has withdrawn its defense of "innocent Iran" or "no worse than us" after the reports came out of Syria.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14118518
United States
05/31/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

But don't you see? All there is, is NOW.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17098551
Argentina
06/01/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chris,
may I know your opinion on this "white house insider"?

[link to theulstermanreport.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12478270
New Zealand
06/01/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16600098

Could be I have had similar thing happened to me.

But I didn't attack anyone. I was drugged and then was very ill for 4 days. I was vomiting, had diarrhea and was hallucinating.

Here are the details:

I went to visit a girl I worked with at her house and this is where I was drugged for the third time I think.

Right after that visit I got violently sick and she called me everyday for four days in a row. Every time she called she only asked me if I were still sick and when I said "Yes" she said that she had to go and would hang up.

About a week after this I started growing huge sores on my face and neck.

The next part is creepy BUT I will tell you because it pertains to the Voodoo part.

These sores I got on my face I would pick with tweezers. I never conciously thought when I did this "lets pick my face with tweezers, I just did it like unconciously never thinking about it. Kind of like in a trance I would do it automatically without thinking.

Yes and now I have a horrifically scarred and disfigured face.

Now for another important part to this puzzle.

I remembered recently that about 4 years ago {prior to this specific event} when I first became friends with her when I started working at the same Corporation as her, that one day she called me on the phone and asked me if I could buy her some tweezers and bring them to her house as she was so busy with the kids and couldn't get them herself.

I will let you work out what happened here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
06/01/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16600098

Could be I have had similar thing happened to me.

But I didn't attack anyone. I was drugged and then was very ill for 4 days. I was vomiting, had diarrhea and was hallucinating.

Here are the details:

I went to visit a girl I worked with at her house and this is where I was drugged for the third time I think.

Right after that visit I got violently sick and she called me everyday for four days in a row. Every time she called she only asked me if I were still sick and when I said "Yes" she said that she had to go and would hang up.

About a week after this I started growing huge sores on my face and neck.

The next part is creepy BUT I will tell you because it pertains to the Voodoo part.

These sores I got on my face I would pick with tweezers. I never conciously thought when I did this "lets pick my face with tweezers, I just did it like unconciously never thinking about it. Kind of like in a trance I would do it automatically without thinking.

Yes and now I have a horrifically scarred and disfigured face.

Now for another important part to this puzzle.

I remembered recently that about 4 years ago {prior to this specific event} when I first became friends with her when I started working at the same Corporation as her, that one day she called me on the phone and asked me if I could buy her some tweezers and bring them to her house as she was so busy with the kids and couldn't get them herself.

I will let you work out what happened here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12478270

Why would she do something like this to you?
the darkness comes

User ID: 13861466
United States
06/01/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course they're bullies. That's why I hate them. It is natural law. Natural law also involves eating your own shit, yet elites refuse to do this. I say act like an animal - be treated as an animal. That's why I'm here. To make elites eat shit. =D

I agree. Someone who has never had to make difficult choices will never grow as much. Experiencing stress, pain, or suffering reveals and teaches much more than ease ever can. But it is common in america to not admire these people. At least until they 'succeed' in life. Success being something superficial in the eyes of many. Like admiring someone who lives in a beautiful home but looking down and being disrespectful to someone who works in construction. The type of person responsible for there being beautiful homes to live in!

The other thread rubs me completely the wrong way, but some of the information is too compelling to bail out just yet. I hope he doesn't dilly dally too much because I've given in to my urge and have called him out on his poor conduct towards others. Now I'm in a ridiculous internet war with someone claiming to be a rothschild. He/she just rambles about 'natural law' saying that if you can take advantage of others then thats life and that morals are delusions. The might makes right psychology of a bully.
Jonny Smoke

User ID: 359974
United States
06/01/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course they're bullies. That's why I hate them. It is natural law. Natural law also involves eating your own shit, yet elites refuse to do this. I say act like an animal - be treated as an animal. That's why I'm here. To make elites eat shit. =D

clappa
!
User ID: 17297066
Germany
06/03/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
 Quoting: Jonny Smoke

What that they try to make you look human by doing this i know 10000000000000000000000 direct comparisons for elite eating their own shit i think you could know it hey and im just joking around man...........but please open your third eye for every member of the elite and telling them that start eating shit is better than ritual child abuse which is not a theory nothing but a pure poore fact and hey in the west europe usa there is more and harder child abuse than by our bad bad elite rebels..........please start to watch the dictator by sasha baron cohen and hey im honest i prefer to live here in the west than in lybia,syria iran, china...........................................uganda.......​.sierra leone..............................vatican
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/06/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Chris, do you have any idea when marijuana will be legal in the US?
the darkness comes

United States
06/06/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weird. I haven't heard of it though. I don't watch much TV.

Hey the darkness comes

I remember he mention and talked out in the future
they could be a blackout and you had to walk home from your
car..

Their a new TV show on NBC called Revolution and the plot
is about a worldwide blackout what your think of that?

There a funny ad I saw on youtube from TNT called A dramatic surprise
on a quiet square thought to share to all..
 Quoting: ncir 8571077
the darkness comes

United States
06/06/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was either that meteor in Mexico - or zombies hitting Florida. lol

I know events are coming from seeing orbs travel:

white means natural disaster
black means man-made disaster
blue means social unrest of some sort

whatever direction they travel to - that's pointing the direction of disaster

Tonight saw one flashing all colors of rainbow and it pointed south of here. Your guess is as good as mine.

Meteor hitting Florida?
 Quoting: Cammi
the darkness comes

United States
06/06/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Zombies instead of earthquakes? Didn't see that one coming.

Thread: Magnitude 6.0 EQ - NORTHERN ITALY , followed by a magnitude 5.1 EQ an hour later

Just to get your attention.

We're close to 'when things get shaky in May'.

May 20th ?
 Quoting: Carol B.

ok, now...

someone on facebook just posted this:

[link to turl.cl]

it´s in spanish and it says:

worldwide earthquake.

and the clock is ticking...

I know it looks lame and totally fake... but... too much for a coincidence?
 Quoting: g 16352654
the darkness comes

United States
06/06/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holograms aren't needed when the masses make up so many delusions on their own.

Will the hologram technology be used to "trick" the masses soon?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1618643
The Russian

User ID: 1551019
United Kingdom
06/06/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you share the information you know about Delphic Oracle?
 Quoting: The Russian

If we assume that you are trying to help and liberate people kind, then, I assume, let's take for instance, Galileo was one of your guys from the top sent down to spread the light, right?
Then why was he prosecuted by the same elite? Why didn't you support him if you sent him there to enlighten others?

Counter-intuitive and illogic.

Why does everything you do must happen in accordance to your Cabalistic prophecies and such? What if you will trigger it beforehand or after the designated timespan?
What will happen when you will fail with NWO and WW3?

Last Edited by The Russian on 06/06/2012 11:18 AM
the darkness comes

United States
06/06/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This has something to do w/ murder. Interesting. What would you say about higher percentage of urban violence compared to rural violence? I would like to see a study done showing what % of people who kill and butcher animals are violent themselves.

sinead o'connor war?

Interesting song.

To simplistic. In my view, that will never solve anything, men will just find new ways to hate each other. What is the root of that hate, why do men make beasts of themselves? What part of our nature is broken?

I'm not here to convert anyone to anything. But here is the short anwser.

Remember the first tools of war were not for killing men at all. Some found ways to use them not only to get food, but also eliminate their "enemies".

"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other." Pythagoras.

While we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth? ~George Bernard Shaw

Can you really ask what reason Pythagoras had for abstaining from flesh? For my part I rather wonder both by what accident and in what state of soul or mind the first man did so, touched his mouth to gore and brought his lips to the flesh of a dead creature, he who set forth tables of dead, stale bodies and ventured to call food and nourishment the parts that had a little before bellowed and cried, moved and lived. How could his eyes endure the slaughter when throats were slit and hides flayed and limbs torn from limb? How could his nose endure the stench? How was it that the pollution did not turn away his taste, which made contact with the sores of others and sucked juices and serums from mortal wounds? ~Plutarch

These people did not utter these words because they were stupid, quite the opposite. A few of them you might call "elite", in some sense.

Turn out the power.. how long before people start eating each other? Not many know how to farm these days... but there is plenty of meat around, if you have the right mindset.
 Quoting: Little Lion. 16010791
the darkness comes

United States
06/06/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vatican is totally separate from me, and lifetime chastity is what perverts some spiritual men. There's a rabbi sex scandal, but it's not as publicized for obvious reasons. Christianity wants to rant & rave homosexuality is unnatural then has celibate priests. Great fuck up that is. Celibacy was NEVER meant to be permanent - only temporary.

Damnit - fratboisurficide was me accidentally signed into the first account I did here. That's what I get for not being fully awake before Internet. My bad.

What youtube video? The one w/ Sinead O'Connor singing "War" and ripping up a picture of the Pope? She pleases me to no end w/ that. The Catholic church needs it, if not for child abuse scandal, or holding science back 100 years, then for the Pope telling ppl to live humble, modest lives while he lives in the most bling-blinged-out place in HISTORY. Hypocrisy all around!

someone fed up w/ how society operates - can't stand it anymore

LOLS !!

Wow, I can totally understand how they feel after having spent 8 years on a gangstalking list. I would do the same if I could and take down the grid permanently. That would put an end to my 24/7 surveillance.

Thank you for the reply and info. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12478270

Quoting: fratboisurficide

ROFL. I believed your original reply and I actually went to youtube to look up those video's too. chuckle

I only wish that you could arrange a special something for my location. scheming

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16435754

Don´t blame these old pedophile gaylords. C´mon they are just there for promoting the oppositte they susspress ultimately and unsuccessfully. That´s in general in life i experience the more you try to prevent, hide and susspress something the stronger it appears in your life, but you are happy for your own agenda where you use this retarted bastards it justs pushes your own agendas and make the sheeples believe that genetic engeniring, manipulating of course just for the benefit of the one whose genes getting the correction is "accepted". Its just another member of your problem-reaction-solution paradigm, without you it never would be neccesary you create that bullshit and present that superficial solution..............and you are calling that without any question retarted vatican idiots hipocrisy, its like the engineer and architect of the prison criticize his jailer for suspressing the prisoners and telling him he should be nicer to them and respect their life because they deserve a second chance I know you just understand it like you want it serves to for interpreting "problems" of mine in that text and "recognizing" them as mirrors in that text. You are also like the rest of your "friends" not really moving on. You write that you respect life after you have written in that thread that you would kill the lesser intelligent for pushing forward the nwo.........cmon please don´t tell me it was a bad provocation to loosen a too serious made issue....if you really think im worrie about you even if its a uselless emotion.............and hey there are a lot of high-degree-intelligent psychopaths who wouldn´t fit into your paradise world if its really serious........I don´t attack you i want you to reflect the real intentions of the agendas you serve.............i know that you already "reflect" it but hey i can´t take that serious please
the darkness comes

United States
06/06/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not at all. There's still a transfer of wealth going on to ensure it's a fair fight (bloody war). USA still has vast amounts of wealth holed up.

It was ME, and I'll keep it up till elites get off their asses and WW3 it up! pennywise

someone fed up w/ how society operates - can't stand it anymore

LOLS !!

Wow, I can totally understand how they feel after having spent 8 years on a gangstalking list. I would do the same if I could and take down the grid permanently. That would put an end to my 24/7 surveillance.

Thank you for the reply and info. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14118518

As I perceive things, if they're gonna start a war (start a nuclear war) (at the gay bar gay bar gay bar) they had better do it soon. Europe has gone over the cliff, and is scheduled to hit the rocks in a week or so. The Facebook IPO blew up in their faces. The U.S. Debt is increasing at a rate of 1% of GDP every 3 or 4 weeks and that time is shortening. Soon it will be 1% per day. Events are moving away from them rapidly.

It's now or never.

GLP