Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,265 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,019,305
Pageviews Today: 1,827,193Threads Today: 786Posts Today: 13,991
08:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

dO THE ILLUMINATI BELEIVE...........................

Usingmymindsince1989
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1371424
United Kingdom
05/05/2011 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
dO THE ILLUMINATI BELEIVE...........................
Do they believe in a religion? and who were the original germans who founded the illuminati back in the 1700's think it was around 1740's.
"give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes it's laws" - Mayor Amschel Rothschild.
A boy comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark till it becomes a flame, I feed the flame till it becomes a fire, I feed the fire till it becomes a roaring blaze!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1365308
United States
05/05/2011 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: dO THE ILLUMINATI BELEIVE...........................
Do they believe in a religion? and who were the original germans who founded the illuminati back in the 1700's think it was around 1740's.
 Quoting: Usingmymindsince1989

Mayer Rothschild
and yes they are Luciferian, they believe there are 2 gods, god of darkness (Jewish/Christian) and the god of light (lucifer)
They believe lucifer will ultimately defeat the Christian God and reign supreme.
Usingmymindsince1989  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/05/2011 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mayer Rothschild
and yes they are Luciferian, they believe there are 2 gods, god of darkness (Jewish/Christian) and the god of light (lucifer)
They believe lucifer will ultimately defeat the Christian God and reign supreme.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1365308

Does mayer rothschild have any other plans before he formed the illuminati?
"give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes it's laws" - Mayor Amschel Rothschild.
A boy comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark till it becomes a flame, I feed the flame till it becomes a fire, I feed the fire till it becomes a roaring blaze!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283265
Canada
05/05/2011 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
is(is) ra el
with many changes of clothing throughout the ages.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/05/2011 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mayer Rothschild

illuminati = khazarian zionists

mayer rothschild = self proclaimed "king of the jews"

plans? complete enslavement and exploitation of all life wherever they find it.

great plans? "to make our own world in our image"
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2011 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mayer Rothschild

I dont know if he had "any other plans" except to get rich, which he did thru many different avenues. There is plenty written about him that a good google will tell you.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/05/2011 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mayer Rothschild

I dont know if he had "any other plans" except to get rich, which he did thru many different avenues. There is plenty written about him that a good google will tell you.

lol find a time when any of the 13 families wheren't "rich"?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2011 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol find a time when any of the 13 families wheren't "rich"?

Mayer Rothschild was in fact poor. He started making his fortune by selling ancient coins to the King of Germany. How he came to have these coins no one knows. Then he became a mercenary by selling poor men to the King to fight in wars, even the American Revolution.

United Kingdom
05/05/2011 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mayer Rothschild

crazy nice one i'll have a look.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323236
United States
05/05/2011 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rothchild may be the proud father of the Illuminati but the Bloodline can be traced back to Biblical days.

Learn the real Illuminati bloodlines. Study the heck out of them and you will start seeing what is happening on this planet. These bloodlines have always controlled the planet. It is like they were given rights to the planet and they have keep their bloodline clean throughout history.

They are all related and all US Presidents have been blood related as well. ALL 44 of them.

This is a game, but remember if there is an Illuminati of Evil then there is also an Illuminati of Love and peace.

Everything has two sides. We just know about the evil side because I feel the true peaceful Illuminati are staying hidden until their time to shine. Their name may be illuminati also but it could be anything. Blood relatives have always ran this planet but many of us were blind to this knowledge until very recently.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2011 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
You being from the UK, I am suprised that you do not know the story of Nathan Rothschild and how he "stole" monetary power from England right after the battle of Waterloo.......

United Kingdom
05/05/2011 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You being from the UK, I am suprised that you do not know the story of Nathan Rothschild and how he "stole" monetary power from England right after the battle of Waterloo.......

nah only stuff i no is what i have researched myself didnt take history or anything at school because our teachers were terrible and it jst seemed like goverment placed shite that didnt really happen. i'll have to have a look into it.
also i think i remeber reading sumwere that the illuminati was founded the same year as america was founded and the date is ont he dollar bill like i said earlier 1740's i fink maybe 1746 ?

United Kingdom
05/05/2011 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
search the illuminati vol.1 on youtube its 1h 54m good watch made by a independent australian media company.

GLP