Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,632 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 511,081
Pageviews Today: 831,519Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 4,434
08:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325079
United Kingdom
05/06/2011 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!
sheesh ,15 pages , a rule is a rule , init
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372328
Mexico
05/06/2011 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!
So far you people havent denied that the only interpretation of "natural born citizen" is by a foreign Swiss philosopher. You havent denied that "natural born" isnt defined in the Constitution. And you havent denied that a judge ruling in 1964 wasnt even referring to Obama's circumstance.

IOW you people are idiots who continually lie and spread lies for your own narrow purposes.

If you want to complain about Obama do it from intelligence and a truly INDEPENDENT perspective, not a partisan one that only feeds the machine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372213

you people havent denied that the only interpretation of "natural born citizen" is by a foreign Swiss philosopher

Reread Minor vs Happersett. The US Supreme Court cited, and upheld, the Swiss philosopher de Vattel's definition in that case, word for word.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 802683

Cite it and I'll give it serious consideration. So far, I see blogs that cite words not quite saying what you mean to say, but then spin it to their agenda. I would love to see a US SC ruling citing a Swiss 18C anti revolutionary colonialist. lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372213

OK, one last time, just for you, and I'll try to be real clear:

Here, once again, is de Vattel's definition of natural born:

[link to www.constitution.org]
<snip from Emerich De Vattel's work Law of Nations>
§ 212. Citizens and natives.

"The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country."

Now here is the US Supreme Court, citing the exact definition from de Vattel, practically word for word. I've even bolded the matching text from both de Vattel above, and from the SCOTUS opinion, below:

United States Supreme Court

* Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874)

"The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 802683

Trying again to show you the words you post...

In other words, the judge does NOT make a ruling at all regarding this issue. He does say that, without doubt, and for the purposes of the case in front of him, it is sufficient to simply say that people having US citizen parents are themselves citizens. Well duh! He rambles on and actually EQUATES native and natural born, ie they are synonomous, ie. no difference, and is distinguishing both to those foreign born or alien. So his opinion is totally irrelevant to the birther's argument, whose argument is disinfo since their claims insist that natural born has any Constitutional or judicial definition distinct from native born.

Cant you read the words you post?

What a dumby! lol
Comedian

User ID: 1347355
United States
05/06/2011 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars, a pin, and I need to go buy more ammo...
bigpin
Don't run. You'll just die tired.
Comedian

User ID: 1347355
United States
05/06/2011 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE EVERYONE!

Spread this info EVERYWHERE!

MAKE IT VIRAL!!!

The truth NEEDS TO BE KNOWN!
 Quoting: Revolution

Send it to Drudge.
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

^ This ^

And theblaze.com, even though Beck is retarded when it comes to this issue.

bump
Don't run. You'll just die tired.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364362
Mexico
05/06/2011 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
:pin:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364362
Mexico
05/06/2011 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
PIN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 642770
United States
05/06/2011 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any updates, has anything come of this?
Elshya

User ID: 1021731
United States
05/06/2011 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
PIN
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364362

Hello, Mods :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372380
United States
05/06/2011 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.scribd.com]

Saved here in case it gets memoryholed.

"The Conclusive Definition of Natural Born Citizen"

Natural-born citizens of the United States are those who are citizens of the United States from birth without having to perform any act to acquire or perfect their American citizenship. These are those whose parents are citizens of the United States at the time of their birth.

Natural-born American citizens are those born of American citizen parents, within or without the American Republic, provided in the latter case that one of the parents had resided in the United States prior to the birth of the child.
Their American citizenship is natural, the result of parentage, and not artificial
or acquired by compliance with legislative provisions.

A natural-born citizen is one not made by law or otherwise, but born. And this class is the large majority, in fact, the mass of our citizens; all others are exceptions specially provided for by law.

A natural-born citizen is defined as one whose citizenship is established by the jurisdiction which the United States already has over the parents of the child, not what is thereafter acquired by choice of residence in this country.

It is not necessary that a man should be born in this country, to be "a natural born citizen." It is only requisite he should be a citizen by birth, and that is the case with all the children of citizens who have ever resided in this country, though born in a foreign country.
Natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens and naturalized citizens, are
those born in the United States of parents who are citizens.

Natural-born citizens are also those born outside the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions prior to the birth of the child.

Hence, a child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had previously resided in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1360649
Puerto Rico
05/06/2011 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sheep will keep grazing and watching American Idol as their country goes to shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1156966
United Kingdom
05/06/2011 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
They think we're stupid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1274266

burnit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 794937
United States
05/06/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your entire "case" is based on just one "evidence": [link to i863.photobucket.com]
but that's too blurry and it does not contain the accused words... Why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1331745

I sincerely apologize for this mistake. I was in such a hurry to get this info out that I neglected to examine the image I uploaded. Here is a better one with a box around the relevant text:

[link to i863.photobucket.com]

I will update the OP after this post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372328
Mexico
05/06/2011 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your entire "case" is based on just one "evidence": [link to i863.photobucket.com]
but that's too blurry and it does not contain the accused words... Why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1331745

I sincerely apologize for this mistake. I was in such a hurry to get this info out that I neglected to examine the image I uploaded. Here is a better one with a box around the relevant text:

[link to i863.photobucket.com]

I will update the OP after this post.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 794937

That says native and natural born are equivalent. And refers to being born within the said country, not what your parents have or have not done. That's it...

Is this now definitive?
JackWag0n

User ID: 1373356
United States
05/06/2011 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
I am a :dumbass:
Elshya

User ID: 1021731
United States
05/06/2011 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: JackWag0n

and re-bump
osbogosley

User ID: 1337974
United States
05/07/2011 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't miss this point.

Natural born Citizen = Natural born slave(fool)

I've never seen so many dictionarytards.

Find a meaningary and wake the fu?? up.
osbogosley; All words I type are illegal advice, really tired of disclaimers!
MinutemanCDC_SC
User ID: 1376624
United States
05/09/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
NEVER MIND THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE:
WHERE'S THE U.S. CITIZEN FATHER?

"A natural born Citizen is
a citizen
born in the country
to parents who are citizens."

(N.B.: "parents" is plural, meaning the biological father and mother, not adopting parents, not the mother and her legal husband, and plainly, not a citizen parent and an alien parent.)

This definition was:

the norm in Western Civilization dating back to Plato and Herodotus (4th and 5th c. BC);

used in correspondence among the Framers of the U.S. Constitution;

quoted by U.S. Rep. John A. Bingham and U.S. Sen. Jacob Howard, authors of Amendment XIV, which concerns only citizens and never mentions natural born Citizens; and

characteristic of every duly-elected President born since the Constitution was ratified in 1787... except Chester A. Arthur, who even burned his Presidential papers to hide his father's Canadian citizenship, which status was only discovered in 2008 by Atty. Leo Donofrio's researchers; and

quoted nearly verbatim in at least six U.S. Supreme Court cases: The Venus, Shanks v. DuPont, Minor v. Happersett, Ex parte Reynolds, U.S. v. Ward, and Perkins v. Elg.

Although the lower courts were confused, the "birth on soil to citizen parents" definition of nbC has never been contradicted in any U.S. Supreme Court decision - except for the 5-4 decision in U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark. Chief Justice Fuller, opining for the four Justice minority, held to the traditional and historically correct definition of nbC. But Justice Gray went rogue against precedent and went Tory to boot, appealing to British Common Law and the (mid-18th c.) Crown's aberrant definition of Natural Born Subject as "born on soil," overreaching even to foreign citizen parents' offspring.

On the other hand, Mr. Obama was not only born in Kenya, but his mother was not yet 19, the age the INA of 1952 required in 1961 to confer her U.S. citizenship to her foreign-born child. His father of record was a Kenyan, a British Protected Subject, which status passed to all his offspring. How could a newborn Barack Obama II, whose birth status was governed by British law, be a natural born Citizen of the United States? He was not even a U.S. citizen at birth.

UNLESS he has been NATURALIZED (which is mutually exclusive of "natural born" and which would exclude him from being a natural born Citizen),
HE IS NOT NOW, NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN, A U.S. CITIZEN!!!

HE WAS BORN A BRIT, HE'S ALWAYS A BRIT, AND HE'S NOT LEGIT!

GLP