Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 467,154
Pageviews Today: 790,650Threads Today: 341Posts Today: 5,176
10:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!

Ragman (Rags)

User ID: 590942
United States
05/05/2011 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!
Telegraph
Elshya

User ID: 1021731
United States
05/05/2011 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!
Welcome to the New World Order

Now kindly report to the Ministry of Truth

You need some reprogramming tuning agent
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1181313

I expect to be grabbed by the Thought Police any time, now. A book that spawned years of nightmares after I read it has now become my reality - a living nightmare.
Redcat1
Redcat

User ID: 1371030
United States
05/05/2011 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Try to pull up

Kenya, East Africa

They need to be ADDING that term into the dictionaries.

Since it shows up on the magical LFBC...but did not exist before then....

And they forgot to scrub Obama Seniors INS records a couple of years.

He was born in 1934. Not 1936.

So daddies age is wrong on the LFBC....

It shows 25

1934+25 = 1959 Oops!
Revolution  (OP)

User ID: 794937
United States
05/05/2011 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not argue your point on this and do agree with you 100% with your postes.

However, I would like to interject that the literal translation of the French "Les Naturales ou indigenes" would be the naturals of the indigenous. Meaning "the indigenous naturals." Or rather, the natural people indigenous(natives) to the land or country; those born of the land they occupy.
They have maintained here that since Vattel wrote in French, and his exact wording for Natural-Born is, "Les Naturales ou indigenes" which literally translated would mean "the naturals or natives", Vattel can not be used as a reference for the wording of the Constitutional requirement of Natural Born Citizenship. But, Vattel's definition (in English) is as follows:

IT'S A FUCKING COVER-UP, PEOPLE!
 Quoting: Revolution

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1345946

That's all well and good, except not only are you refuting a quote that I took from the wikipedia debate on whether or not Vattels definition should be included in the wiki article, but you in fact verify exactly what NATURAL BORN CITIZEN means!

If you are born to TWO parents who are BOTH American citizens, you are NATIVE to America and indigenous. This DOES NOT mean you are an Indian, just that you are a NATIVE of the country!
"when injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"—Adam Kokesh

“Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall!”—John Dickenson, The Liberty Song

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."—Ayn Rand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1367948
Australia
Report Abusive Post
....and maybe even Trump is in on it too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185559
United States
Report Abusive Post
There has to be a rational explanation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 642770

He just gave it to you. Obama and his people don't want you to know what it means.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361018
United States
05/05/2011 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well…aren't some of the sites pure dictionaries hence would not have had a listing for N-B-C in the past.

Or do you have old and new listings for each?

You can find material on page one of a google for instance.

Honestly…we need Trump to press the matter, if he doesn't no one else will.

I mean…the 9th Circuit Liberals are unlikely to come down hard on the Obama matter now are they?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1202994

We need TRUMP to press the matter??? LOL!!!!!!

Google: 2008 Trump Obama.
You will find LOTS of articles about Trump saying what a loser Bush was and how we needed Obama's change.

Trump gave BeHO cover to release his BC before the 9th Circuit heard the case without folks attributing the release to the court case. Don't worry about Donald Dump Trump.... he'll get his deal for acting the the Trump Chump for BeHO.

Highly unlikely that Trump will be pressing this issue.
His other job is to make the Pubbies look like asses... as is he.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1274266
United States
Report Abusive Post

o'bama's a lair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1368320
United States
Report Abusive Post

Explanation to what? Might I ask....
Revolution  (OP)

User ID: 794937
United States
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE EVERYONE!

Spread this info EVERYWHERE!

MAKE IT VIRAL!!!

The truth NEEDS TO BE KNOWN!
"when injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"—Adam Kokesh

“Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall!”—John Dickenson, The Liberty Song

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."—Ayn Rand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150699
United States
05/05/2011 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
may god give BO terminal lung cancer
pray with me that phukkk in the WH drops dead soon.
Elshya

United States
Report Abusive Post
btw, Revolution.

5 Freaking Fantastic stars for this post. I'm not at all surprised that it is being done, I'm just shocked at the blatant audacity with which it is being done.

Why do they bother with these trivial little matters like erasing the definitions? Why not just lay it all out on the table and let the ensuing chaos sort it out? (if there is any - which * I * doubt considering the psychological mindset of the majority is clueless)

Just get it over with so I can revolt and get shot for standing up for my right to exist free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1354789
United States
Report Abusive Post
Go back to the oxford link and type in "natural born" instead of the "natural born citizen" that was typed in for you on that link. It gives a definition.
Aquarius 7

User ID: 1369520
United States
Report Abusive Post
bump

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 882598
United States
Report Abusive Post
TREMENDOUS bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185559
United States
Report Abusive Post
I do not argue your point on this and do agree with you 100% with your postes.

However, I would like to interject that the literal translation of the French "Les Naturales ou indigenes" would be the naturals of the indigenous. Meaning "the indigenous naturals." Or rather, the natural people indigenous(natives) to the land or country; those born of the land they occupy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1345946

No, this is one tactic I see tried all the time. You're wrong.

The founding fathers were translating 'naturels' as 'natural born' BEFORE the writing of the Constitution. Here is your proof:

[link to memory.loc.gov]

If you look at Article III in the body of the text below, you will see,

Les consuls et vice consuls respectifs ne pourront être pris que parmi les sujets naturels de la puissance qui les nommera. Tous seront appointés par leur souverain respectif, et ils ne pourront en conséquence faire aucun trafic ou commerce quelconque ni pour leur propre compte, ni pour le compte d'autrui.

Going down further to the end you will find under number 3,

The respective Consuls and Vice Consuls shall only be taken from among the natural born subjects of the power nominating them. They shall all be appointed by their respective Sovereign, and in Consequence of such appointment they shall not exercise any traffic or commerce whatsoever either on their own account, or on account of any other

Translation by Charles Thomson secretary of the Continental Congress
istandwithisrael
United States
05/05/2011 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ladies and gentlemen, there is a MASSIVE cover-up underway.

BOTH Natural born AND natural born citizen now return NO RESULTS in searches on ALL active online dictionaries, with the sole exception of Wikipedia, redirects to Wikipedia, and quotes from Wikipedia.

Natural Born Citizen

[link to dictionary.cambridge.org]

[link to www.merriam-webster.com]

[link to www.webster-dictionary.org]

[link to oxforddictionaries.com]

[link to www.onelook.com]

[link to encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com]

[link to www.yourdictionary.com]

[link to wordcentral.com]

[link to www.ldoceonline.com]

[link to nhd.heinle.com]

[link to encarta.msn.com]

[link to www.hyperdictionary.com]

[link to www.macmillandictionary.com]

Proof that at least Oxford USED to have a definition:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

This is some serious shit. Before Obama released his "long form" birth certificate last week, you could go to ANY online dictionary and view the definition of Natural Born Citizen, which is (roughly) as follows:

Nat|u|ral Born (Nach'er el Born', Nach'rel-), adj.

1 That is so by nature, born so: a natural born boxer, a natural born fool. 2 Native of a country; not alien: a natural born citizen or subject.

Photos of my own dictionary, World Book Edition copyright 1981:

[link to i863.photobucket.com]

The reason this is important is because right now, there is an ongoing debate over at Wikipedia due to the scrubbing of references to Emerich De Vattel's work Law of Nations, right after Obama released his long form.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

They have maintained here that since Vattel wrote in French, and his exact wording for Natural-Born is, "Les Naturales ou indigenes" which literally translated would mean "the naturals or natives", Vattel can not be used as a reference for the wording of the Constitutional requirement of Natural Born Citizenship. But, Vattel's definition (in English) is as follows:

[link to www.constitution.org]

§ 212. Citizens and natives.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

Regardless of Vattels original wording, it should be obvious to any critical thinker that if he was talking about "naturals" and defining who they were, it was to take as self explanatory that 1) these individuals had been born, and 2) they were citizens. And considering that natural, native, and Indigenous are all synonymous, It can not be disputed that Vattel was speaking about a person who's citizenship falls naturally upon them by virtue of birth, or to put it another way, a Natural Born Citizen. This work has been cited extensively by our forefathers, as can be witnessed in this video:

There can be NO disputing the fact that the definition of Natural Born Citizen is indeed one who is born to TWO parents, who are BOTH citizens. It is now undeniable that there is a very serious cover-up going on regarding this Constitutional requirement. I wish to point out the VERY RAPID succession of events that occurred over the last week:

April 27th

In response to growing demands to release his long form birth certificate, Obama finally reveals it to the public.

April 3oth

Obama appears in front of guests and on national TV at the White House Correspondence dinner to gloat in triumph over the release of this Long Form Birth Certificate, even as concern grows over the real issue, his Natural Born Citizenship Status.

May 1st

In a MAJOR political move, Obama appears on live TV to announce the death of Osama Bin Laden earlier that day.

People, this is a CUT AND DRY "Wag the Dog" Scenario! Our government has known Bin Laden's whereabouts for at least five years, but they have been keeping him alive for a "Politically Expedient Moment". That moment came last Sunday, and was used to distract the publics attention once and for all from his eligibility. The birth certificate NEVER WAS THE ISSUE! And with the disappearance of the definition from online dictionaries, there can be no refuting that SOMEBODY IS HIDING SOMETHING!

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: The REAL issue concerning Obama's eligibility is and ALWAYS HAS BEEN, his Natural Born Status! Since his father was a Kenyan national and NEVER held US citizenship, OBAMA CAN NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT! The Birth certificate as I have ALWAYS maintained, was a distraction. But since that Distraction was discarded on the 27th, Bin Laden was given to use to replace it! Look at the facts:

Obama created the conspiracy theory about his PLACE OF BIRTH by deliberately refusing to release the long form, for the sole purpose of distracting us from the REAL issue. He let it build for 3 years, going so far as to imprison Terrence Lakin for demanding proof of Obama's eligibility. Focus began to shift this spring to the Natural Born requirement, and people began to point out the fact that he does not meet this requirement. When he finally released the Birth Certificate, he stated quite explicitly that “I know that theres going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest”. After a moment of triumph, Obama delivers up to us another mystery. Osama Bin Laden is dead, but we disposed of the body, and we WILL NOT be releasing any photographic proof of our claim. He then goes on to state that, "There are going to be some folks who deny it. The fact of the matter is you won't see bin Laden walking on this earth again."

This is THE EXACT SAME SCENARIO he used with the Birth Certificate! He has created a second distraction to keep you away from his eligibility. The refusal to provide evidence of Bin Ladens death WILL create conspiracy theories, and THAT is what Obama is hedging his bets on. He has given us Bin Laden to keep us distracted!

IT'S A FUCKING COVER-UP, PEOPLE!

with my last breath, i hope that fucker drops dead. amen. pray for BOs death
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1367416
United States
05/05/2011 11:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
PLEASE EVERYONE!

MAKE IT VIRAL!!!

Send it to Drudge.
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 642770
United States
05/05/2011 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

He just gave it to you. Obama and his people don't want you to know what it means.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185559

Nay, too easy, it's becoming too obvious, I starting to think Obama is being set up, a take down by his masters.
istandwiththisrael
United States
05/05/2011 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE EVERYONE!

MAKE IT VIRAL!!!

Send it to Drudge.
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

lets pray for obamas death from cancer. hope that fuckker drops dead SOOON
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 802683
United States
05/05/2011 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, that's also why they've been labeling us as "birthers", so as to obscurate the real issue, of Constitutional eligibility as per Article 2 Section 1, the natural born Citizen clause.

Folks, it's real simple, there are 3 classes of citizenship:

1) naturalized Citizen: one who is granted Citizenship after an immigration process

2) native born Citizen: one born on US territory

3) natural born Citizen: one born on US territory to parents whom are Citizens
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 802683

Notice here how the US Supreme Court distinguishes these 3 types here:

<snip>
Schneider v. Rusk, 377 U.S. 163 (1964) found that

We start from the premise that the rights of citizenship of the native born and of the naturalized person are of the same dignity, and are coextensive. The only difference drawn by the Constitution is that only the “natural born” citizen is eligible to be President. Art. II, § 1. becomes a member of the society, possessing all the rights of a native citizen, and standing, in the view of the constitution, on the footing of a native. The constitution does not authorize Congress to enlarge or abridge those rights. The simple power of the national Legislature is to prescribe a uniform rule of naturalization, and the exercise of this power exhausts it so far as respects the individual.”

</snip> read more here: [link to nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com]
sandpiper

User ID: 1372031
United States
Report Abusive Post

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS RATIONAL ANY MORE/ ONLY THE HEAVENLY IS RATIONAL!
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361018
United States
Report Abusive Post

The RATIONAL EXPLANATION is that one of BeHO's cabinet member's son n law is a Vice President at Google Inc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361694
United States
05/05/2011 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States *
* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S

Too drunk to read. is he any of those?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1368320
United States
Report Abusive Post

Explanation to what? Might I ask....this vid ties directly into this investigation OP enjoy its proof about the ssn fraud tied to this...this is really fuckin deep from a Private Investigator
[link to www.youtube.com]
Goku

User ID: 1364096
United States
Report Abusive Post
Lets pray we are all watching if he does.
AdaM KriShna Michael Buddha Christnjury Enoch Mithra
Father of One Queen
One Prince and One Princess
UnBan Me & I Will Speak
Old I AM
ODIM
I AM
Elshya

United States
05/05/2011 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE EVERYONE!

MAKE IT VIRAL!!!

Send it to Drudge.
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

Doh! Why didn't I think of that.

Send it to Drudge, Rev!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 947149
United States
05/05/2011 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait.....what....I thought EVERYONE loved Obama????

You mean the sheeple are finally waking the hell up?

NOOOOOO, cant' be true!
Juliett 484

User ID: 1024761
United States
Report Abusive Post
time to dig out those things called books and start
scanning pages and uploading them...

prove the scrub.
 Quoting: Juliett 484

I did, look at my OP again. Three photos, one of the book cover, one of the copyright, and one of the page with the definition. I clarified that definition right below the pictures.

I was saying more need to do the same.
that's all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1338052
United States
Report Abusive Post
BS!

[link to dictionary.reference.com]

GLP