Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,795 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 350,278
Pageviews Today: 597,813Threads Today: 289Posts Today: 4,018
07:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!

BUMP
User ID: 1372084
United States
05/06/2011 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1368896

BUMPbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018594
United States
05/06/2011 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RED ALERT!!! Massive cover-up underway in the White House! Natural Born Citizen Definition SCRUBBED FROM ALL ONLINE DICTIONARIES!!!
I noticed that myself lately that more and more "official"-type web-sites seem to have forgotten to renew certificates.-I've been seeing that warning more & more lately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372086
United States
05/06/2011 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mean THIS definition????

[link to dictionary.reference.com]

whatever
Fleck

User ID: 1350697
United States
05/06/2011 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the dumbest fucking post I have ever seen.

I mean wow, talk about fantasies and lies.

Here IS Oxford's definition for 'Natural Born' JUST NOT 'Natural Born CITIZEN'

[link to oxforddictionaries.com]

Fools, OP, and all of you who ate it up.
"This place gives me the creeps" - Alien

"Nobody wants to know about conspiracy, I don't get it!" - John Travolta, 'Blow Out'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277531
United States
05/06/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, now that's weird and oh so obvious! Can they be any more amateurish? Blatantly forged BC (worse than the first),invalid SSN, scandalous "terrorist" hit followed by dumping the evidence overboard, and now this? One can only wonder.
Fleck

User ID: 1350697
United States
05/06/2011 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, now that's weird and oh so obvious! Can they be any more amateurish? Blatantly forged BC (worse than the first),invalid SSN, scandalous "terrorist" hit followed by dumping the evidence overboard, and now this? One can only wonder.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1277531

Another idiot.
"This place gives me the creeps" - Alien

"Nobody wants to know about conspiracy, I don't get it!" - John Travolta, 'Blow Out'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1368320
United States
05/06/2011 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the dumbest fucking post I have ever seen.

I mean wow, talk about fantasies and lies.

Here IS Oxford's definition for 'Natural Born' JUST NOT 'Natural Born CITIZEN'

[link to oxforddictionaries.com]

Fools, OP, and all of you who ate it up.
 Quoting: Fleck

My good sir....this is so in debth u failed to look at facts here. This is credible info that is leading to another investigation for. A slew of other things. Please read the entire thread before commenting...its already proven.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1345946
United States
05/06/2011 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
lala

DON"T FEED THE TROLLS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323236
United States
05/06/2011 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, OK then. So lets say a US female visits Paris during her summer off from college, is raped, becomes impregnated, returns to the US to complete her studies and has the baby here on US soil.

That child would not be a citizen?

If that is the case, then why all of the Lobertarian uproar over 'anchor babies'?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1158628

YES! The baby would be a citizen, UNDER the 14th AMENDMENT. But unless it can be verified that the child has TWO AMERICAN PARENTS, it WILL NOT be a Natural Born Citizen!
 Quoting: Revolution

Did you know:

Only six other U.S. presidents had a foreign-born parent. Mr. Obama will be the first in nearly ninety years, since President Herbert Hoover was inaugurated in 1929.

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

[link to community.myvoa.com]

History repeats itself. BTW it doesnt matter if Obama was born on the moon. He is the President and their is nothing we can do about it. I hate it also but that does not change anything. The Elite love when the Pawns which is us to get mad and afraid. They love it so much they have special days for their evil days of fear. May 1 is a very evil illuminati holiday. The entire time of April 19 to May 1 are illuminati holidays and many false flags events such as Gulf oil spill
columbine high shooting
Hitlers birthday,
Oklahoma bombing.

Anyway this was planned. It was not a wag the dog moment because they do not care anymore what is being picked up by people who are awake. They are doing things now that shows they do not care what we think. Remember we are human and we need to come together when TSHTF because we can only survive as a team. Divided we fall and right now the Illuminati are doing everything to divide everyone. Birthers was created to fight Obama supporters. Look at the Backlash card if you dont believe Obama was hand selected to join his Royal Bloodline of relatives who were the 44 Presidents to date.
Sheilaaliens

User ID: 1342296
United States
05/06/2011 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
double_frick

User ID: 1351934
United States
05/06/2011 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think i just peed my pants a little....

seriously didn't think this would be legit...then when i went and checked myself.......my stomach did a somersault.
Sheilaaliens

United States
05/06/2011 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, OK then. So lets say a US female visits Paris during her summer off from college, is raped, becomes impregnated, returns to the US to complete her studies and has the baby here on US soil.

If that is the case, then why all of the Lobertarian uproar over 'anchor babies'?

YES! The baby would be a citizen, UNDER the 14th AMENDMENT. But unless it can be verified that the child has TWO AMERICAN PARENTS, it WILL NOT be a Natural Born Citizen!

Did you know:

Only six other U.S. presidents had a foreign-born parent. Mr. Obama will be the first in nearly ninety years, since President Herbert Hoover was inaugurated in 1929.

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

History repeats itself. BTW it doesnt matter if Obama was born on the moon. He is the President and their is nothing we can do about it. I hate it also but that does not change anything. The Elite love when the Pawns which is us to get mad and afraid. They love it so much they have special days for their evil days of fear. May 1 is a very evil illuminati holiday. The entire time of April 19 to May 1 are illuminati holidays and many false flags events such as Gulf oil spill
columbine high shooting
Hitlers birthday,
Oklahoma bombing.

Anyway this was planned. It was not a wag the dog moment because they do not care anymore what is being picked up by people who are awake. They are doing things now that shows they do not care what we think. Remember we are human and we need to come together when TSHTF because we can only survive as a team. Divided we fall and right now the Illuminati are doing everything to divide everyone. Birthers was created to fight Obama supporters. Look at the Backlash card if you dont believe Obama was hand selected to join his Royal Bloodline of relatives who were the 44 Presidents to date.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1323236

Amen. You should graduate to a real screenname because I like the way you think and want to talk to you again or read your posts, atleast.

They are also demonstrating to us who are awake, the power they have over the sheeple. In that they can do anything, say anything, and if the media reports it as so on TELEVISION - then so it shall forever be.

Me? ditched the cable/satellite TV long ago, I shall neva go back. PEACE OUT HOMIES.
Sheilaaliens

United States
Report Abusive Post

Did you know:

columbine high shooting
Hitlers birthday,
Oklahoma bombing.

Amen. You should graduate to a real screenname because I like the way you think and want to talk to you again or read your posts, atleast.

They are also demonstrating to us who are awake, the power they have over the sheeple. In that they can do anything, say anything, and if the media reports it as so on TELEVISION - then so it shall forever be.

Me? ditched the cable/satellite TV long ago, I shall neva go back. PEACE OUT HOMIES.
teleprompter Messiah
User ID: 829982
United States
Report Abusive Post
Looks like 'teleprompter' also in question. We wouldn't want anyone to actually give a speech, just read it like a book.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325715
United States
05/06/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
"It's already proven." ???

How is it proven? I'm looking at a dictionary from 87 and there is no definition for "natural born citizen."

Is obama and his nwo minions going back in time and scrubbing those dictionaries as well?

Seriously...that statement, that it's already proven let's us all know exactly who we are dealing with...a TRUE BELIEVER. It's proven in your eyes and nothing will change that...not even something like, oh I don't know...EVIDENCE. Of which you have none.

You didn't break a major story here, you didn't uncover an elite plot in the middle of it...all you did was discover that most dictionaries don't list "natural born citizen" as a single word/term. But I'm guessing you could probably find it in an appropriate reference like say a legal terms dictionary.

Again I say, some of you are just stupid. No wonder our nation is bankrupt, overweight and scoring under third world countries in terms of testing/common knowledge, etc. Americans are DUMB.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is just doing what is natural. Dont blame him? He could not change if he wanted. He is doing just like Hank Williams Jr. said. He is just carrying on a Family Tradition. It is what it is.

Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2011 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now how to make this through the court and congress is the quwstion...any lawyers in here have a pair??? I'm thinkin myself how to help push this....sent mass text message for the link...everyone is floored
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371519
United States
05/06/2011 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States *
* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S

Too drunk to read. is he any of those?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1361694

There is a difference between "citizen" and "natural born citizen." One is eligible to become president while the other can't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 829982
United States
05/06/2011 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
...anyone know if 'gay teleprompter' is a forbidden word in the dictionary?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

It's ironic that Washington was several months short and therefore did not qualify. Some say it was intentional and to add insult to irony, he didn't take the proper oath either, in fact, no president since Washington has taken the proper oath.

George Washington broke the government by taking the oath of Office of President of the United States, instead of the oath of office to the Office of President. Washington, the great man, was elected to the Office of President under the Constitution and President of the United States of America under the Articles of Confederation. As President, George Washington was supposed to appoint an administrator to the Office of President of the United States, when he appointed himself President of the United States he created a dictator that to this day claims to run the country.

Two out of three Offices of President is disastrous in government, when the wrong two offices are combined. The Constitution combined the President of the United States of America and the Office of President that combination joined the Articles of Confederation and the territory that belonged to the United States of America. Washington took the dictatorial power of the President of the United States over the territory of the United States of America and combined it with the real self defense government power of the United States, in Congress assembled to produce a President that appeared to have police power that extended beyond the territory and property belonging to the United States of America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969156
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.wnd.com]

'Natural-born citizen' info vanishes off Wikipedia
In wake of Obama's release of his long-form birth certificate
Posted: May 01, 2011
5:45 pm Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Reference to a key source cited by Founding Fathers in their development of the constitutional qualifications for the presidency is missing from Wikipedia's entry on "natural-born citizenship" in the wake of Barack Obama's release of his long-form birth certificate.

Blogger Paul Smith points out that reference to the Swiss legal philosopher Emmerich de Vattel and his seminal definition of natural-born citizenship can no longer be found in the Wikipedia entry.

De Vattel defined natural-born citizenship in this 1757 treatise "The Law of Nations" as "those born in the country, of parents who are citizens."
Revolution  (OP)

User ID: 794937
United States
Report Abusive Post
This information we learn in school it is written in the textbooks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1352858

I learned this in school too! Highschool Government class in fact!

They taught us that the natural born citizenship clause meant that you must be born to TWO citizen parents! It was taught in school!
"when injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"—Adam Kokesh

“Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall!”—John Dickenson, The Liberty Song

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."—Ayn Rand
intrigued

User ID: 516293
United States
05/06/2011 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, looking around the net, it seems there are tons of new definitions and tons of websites that are pushing this new meaning of a natural born citizen.

Just because they want to rewrite the laws and wish it to be so, DOES NOT make it so.

These people have been getting away with this crap for years.

They redefine anything that fits their agenda and then go with it.

The myth of our country being a democracy is one of their greatest feats so far. We have never been a democracy, we are a republic, but most people don't realize that and they too begin to repeat it often enough that all believe it.

Part of the dumbing down of America.
RaaBjorn

User ID: 900358
United States
05/06/2011 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
holy fuck someone is utterly desperate
Revolution  (OP)

User ID: 794937
United States
05/06/2011 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just tried the two i have in my bookmarks and the definition is there:
[link to www.answers.com]

[link to encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 428255

If you pay attention to those definitions, they are direct quotes from wikipedia. The first link in your list is in fact updated from when wikipedia changed it's definition in the past week.
"when injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"—Adam Kokesh

“Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall!”—John Dickenson, The Liberty Song

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."—Ayn Rand
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2011 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
It does seem desperate...good word
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2011 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
"It's already proven." ???

How is it proven? I'm looking at a dictionary from 87 and there is no definition for "natural born citizen."

Is obama and his nwo minions going back in time and scrubbing those dictionaries as well?

Seriously...that statement, that it's already proven let's us all know exactly who we are dealing with...a TRUE BELIEVER. It's proven in your eyes and nothing will change that...not even something like, oh I don't know...EVIDENCE. Of which you have none.

You didn't break a major story here, you didn't uncover an elite plot in the middle of it...all you did was discover that most dictionaries don't list "natural born citizen" as a single word/term. But I'm guessing you could probably find it in an appropriate reference like say a legal terms dictionary.

Again I say, some of you are just stupid. No wonder our nation is bankrupt, overweight and scoring under third world countries in terms of testing/common knowledge, etc. Americans are DUMB.

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1325715

My last statement reverts to the ssn....there is an FOIA currently in CT requesting the physical form for thr sssn application in CT to see who physically signed the sssn application for the number beginning with 042 in which has been used since 1980 and assigned in 1980. This is a major move to place him here in CT at the age of 15 while he was still in hawaii. The ultimate question is "who" in new britain ct applied for that ssn on barry's behalf. I'm sorry to say but he is using that ssn currently and has had no record of being here at that time. So please answer me that if I'm on a bs trail???bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2011 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Did you know:

columbine high shooting
Hitlers birthday,
Oklahoma bombing.

Quoting: Sheilaaliens

Thanks for your kind words. I guess I have been lurking too long but sometimes I just feel like sitting in the back and watching the words of so many smart people such as yourself. I havent been posting here too long but I do like the content listed. Please read my other thoughts on the Osama rising from the sea or whatever it was called. It will open eyes like never before. The puzzle is coming together nicely since we know the Illuminati sacred dates are in line with all the major evil in this country. Lucifer guides the illuminati although many dont believe in Lucifer or God. It does not matter to any of us what we believe. I could believe in dirt but the Royal Bloodlines who are the Illuminati have a dark side and worship Lucifer although I believe there is also a good side of the Elites we have no idea about. I could be wrong but if there is Evil and Lies, Good and Truth must also be present. Peace be with you.
SilverPatriot

User ID: 1345153
United States
05/06/2011 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was the definition there before in all those dictionaries?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 642770

Open up your home dictionary and check others your friends might have good grief show some concern and initiative, pick up the Constitution.

Natural born citizen clause of the U.S. Constitution
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364362
Mexico
05/06/2011 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
100% PROOF! Obama "RESOLVES" That He Is Not Eligible To Be President! (Condemning Info!)

Obama cosign to this:

[link to www.youtube.com]

((((((((((((((sheep ((((((((((

GLP