Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 97,496
Pageviews Today: 168,914Threads Today: 65Posts Today: 858
01:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1392008
Japan
05/20/2011 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.
putin bsmeter2
 Quoting: Rage 1293267

You still havent been able to tell me what's BS here,
does it have anything to do with Bullgaria??
you know..., why dont you go play some pool instead of comming to the internet exercise your stupidity?.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/20/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1287195
United States
05/20/2011 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is about 100 views on this thread and i figure there arent that many Masons of the 'Sun Order' available on the site at the moment to give me a straight answer, but if you happen to know one high degree mason of the order, pls ask him or her where exactly should the 2nd Sun/Nibiru Comet hit or make its first appearence at, you know that 666 thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1376130

Greeting Helio, I just finished speaking with a high degree mason, he said the comet should hit where there will be no or very little damage to the USA. Thank you for contacting us.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/20/2011 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1392762
Japan
05/20/2011 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1393574
Japan
05/21/2011 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396428
Japan
05/23/2011 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can allmost hear the wisper...

Unknown: Sir, the antichrist has arrived , he is in Japan.
Unknown:...and??
Unknown:well.., he might give us some problems Sir.
Unknown:How so ?
Unknown:He can sense scam miles away Sir and plus he has ties with the almighty.
Unknown:Whats should we do? should we kill him?
Unknown:well Sir, that might bring even more problems.
Unknown:..and why is that??
Unknown:we dont know how the almight will respond to that.
Unknown:so what do we do then??
Helio: you bring me out, because its a PROPHECY,
i CANNOT CHANGE IT and you CANNOT AVOID IT.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1052174
United States
05/23/2011 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
do what you want but you really dont want that
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
what? come out?
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can now learn how to turn water into wine.
Step 1:
Fill a glass with water and then turn it into the glass of wine,
et voila' miracle of the enlightened mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1390227
Puerto Rico
05/23/2011 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, my name is Helio and im the 'Sun God' of the Freemasonic 'Sun Order', i would like to know if the freemasons would like me to come out in 2011 or should i wait untill 2012 to fullfil bible prophecy, regards from Japan, Helio.
 Quoting: xHeliox

You will die of radiation before that ......

Tokio is fucked beyond believe .....
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
More radiation than the one the Sun allready emits?
ya
User ID: 1396465
United States
05/23/2011 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Helio!

I happen to be fully telepathic because I consumed $24,000 worth of gold oxide and gold chloride. I regularly talk to the angel in the sun that we call Helios.

That's H-E-L-I-O-S !!!!!

Can you do anything Helio?

I can ask the real sun god Helios to explode a tree in your yard with a teleportation of nuclear material from his inward parts.

I'll give you a moment to read this and then the tree will explode and completely consumed within 5 minutes.

Don't forget to warn people that I, Ya Haveh, can get the cooperation of all the angels.

I think some people are coming to talk to you now, and I am sure that they are Japanese and a few European angels. I think thet they want to watch as your precious tree is destroyed by the REAL HELIOS!!!

love
ya
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
pls, grow up.
Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!!
United States
05/23/2011 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am sending my wife Kelly, the Queen of Israel, to prove to you that I am the King of Israel. She will show you our passports.

She will also turn a glss of water into wine, OR ANY OTHER LIQUID THAT YOU MAY SPECIFY!!!!

Like for instance saki or honey or tomato juice or blood.

love
ya
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
You dont have to prove to me anything
you could also be the king of the jungle
and it wouldnt matter to me at this point in time
and i also dont remember here asking you about the legitimacy of your passport.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have heard people call Lucifer an evil person/spirit/angel
but the bible calls it a Sun or Son of the morning,
if this brings light or illuminates, how can that be evil?
is being in darkness a better thing?.
i have heard that this person is extremely evil,
yet millions of people go to battle every day and have been
for thousands of years, isnt killing and pilaging far worse
than illuminating someone's mind?.
Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!!
United States
05/23/2011 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to prove that you are not a god resembling Helios, and you are not capable of turning water into wine, no matter how enlightened you think you are.

Et viola, Kelly can actually do it.

And your Sony computers are not as inexpensive nor as powerful as our NAUS computers. I have noticed that it is very difficult to open the optical drive door. The optical drive doors on our NAUS computers open very easily, you push on it ONCE and it opens.

Our computers have at least 120 Gigabytes of ram. They are entirely superconducting, and run at 400,000 mega gigahertz.

Yours run at no more than 70 GHz.

My job as the CEO of NAUS and AU was to check on our designs and make sure thet they worked perfectly and satisfied customer demands. I make my engineers analyses things, and I even tell them how to analyse things.

I got a 4.00 gpa from Michigan State University in mechanical engineering. I believe you don't really have any engineering degree. And you are the CEO of Sony corporation.

I am the inventor of the electric motors in our cars. I urged our engineers to work with American processor manufacturers and superconductor scientists to make superconducting components for our computers.

I also discovered antigravity technology and free power technology for the 1000th time. I know by talking to many ancient angels that it was invented back as long as 695,000 years ago.

People made antigravity ships and left the earth 600,000 years ago and went to Mars. They are still living there.

Venusians left the earth 75,000 years ago and explored the galaxy for 5000 years. They settled on the planetoid that they called Venusia, outside of the orbit of Venus.

They came to earth frequently.

Venusians now live near the earht on several spaceships that I designed and paid for. One of them is made of diamond and it is one mile in diameter!!!

My corporation AU built a blue sapphire tower in New York city, at ground zero, a week after I specified that we would do it. It is 3.5 miles high. It is about 10 times taller than the next tallest tower which is I believe 1800 feet tall.

We just built an identical tower in Paris 3 blocks away from the Eiffel Tower.

I paid for both towers.

I don't even care to know what they cost.

They are made of SOLID SAPPHIRE 6 feet thick at the base.

Our AU cars are going to completely eliminate all other automotive compmnaies in about 4 years or less. Nobody else has our technology or our manufacturing abilities.

I am completely sure that you were very happy when the terrorists struck down the World Trade Towers. But these sapphire towers are completely indestructable.

Love
ya
Laurence
King of Israel

There is a great resaurant on the top floor of the
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
shouldnt you be out on a ledge somewhere?.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/23/2011 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I meant to say that I got a 3.997 gpa from Michigan State University. I don't know why I made that mistake. Sorry.

I will ask my personal friend, the president of the USA and the president of AU and NAUS, Alexander Perseus to take you to lunch at the sapphire tower in NY City. It is open 24 hours a day.

Alexander Perseus is also the 2300 year old Alexander the Great. He is a 5 star US Marine corps general. And he has two degrees, one in mechanical engineering and one in nuclear engineering.

I think my father and Kelly will come along.

Love
Ya
King Laurence of Israel
CEO of AU and NAUS
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
You dont have to be sorry or correct your mistakes,
i wasnt reading or paying too much attention to it anyway,
sorry, i dont see how your story and your super fast computers have anything to do with me.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could you pls rate this thread before you leave?
thanks.
Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!!
United States
05/23/2011 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your simple minded tricks will never work on me.

I am an extremely happy, self sufficient person.

ya
King Laurence of Israel
CEO of AU and NAUS
Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!!
United States
05/23/2011 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am familiar with the fact that your corporation makes the Sony VAIO. We make a COMPETING COMPUTER that is better faster and cheaper.

Can you comprehend that now, CEO of Sony?

love
ya
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
and you should be familiar,
if you weren't than i would really be surprised.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
competition can be dangerous, please be carefull.
wear a cup and an elmet if you can.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP