Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,196 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 837,479
Pageviews Today: 1,484,368Threads Today: 627Posts Today: 10,992
05:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396428
Japan
05/23/2011 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.
bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 790968
Czechia
05/23/2011 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.
Someone please take me to one of those alien disclosure conferences, i would love to show them a real live E.T.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1377158

Be so kind and concentrate on your own survival.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why? are you part of the scam??.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I should keep quiet right?
NO, WRONG!
Im a piscian, the fish will allways die by they're mouth.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I should keep quiet right?
NO, WRONG!
Im a piscian, the fish will allways die by they're mouth.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have any idea of how a scam like that can be damaging to people, both mentally and financially?
do you even care?..well, i do.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ps: not to mention that when i hear that this source and that source captured or identified 48 different species of inteligent ET's and none of them are you and me,
and on top of all that they're are all figting each other in space or in some hidden dimension and also that it is expected from the government to anounce disclosure of this reallity and when mankind has been known to be fighting of all things in the universe the government itself,
someone got to agree with me that somethings fishy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 828169
Greece
05/23/2011 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey Jap dude, is that Helio as in Hell?
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of a question is that?
what does the name Helio have anything to do with Hell?
do they sound similar? oh sure, i guess if you take an l and the io, they're the same one.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
ps: there's no Jap dudes here.
Anonymous Coward
Greece
05/23/2011 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of a question is that?
what does the name Helio have anything to do with Hell?
do they sound similar? oh sure, i guess if you take an l and the io, they're the same one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1396428

SO THEY ARE SIMILAR BY CHANCE?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396575
Australia
05/23/2011 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's finally happened..The radiation has seeped into there brains and it's eroding there brain cells.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really dont know.
Anonymous Coward
Greece
05/23/2011 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
realm of (H)ades and (HEL) L or IOS. Thats where we're at, lucky us.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 790968
Czechia
05/23/2011 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey Jap dude, is that Helio as in Hell?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 828169

Greetings to Greece, the country I love and met incl. people.

Me is probably the one of "many" standing on the very top of Mt.Olympus, The Devil's Tower and The Holy Ghost of Meteora.

Also, I had a dream about Alexander, The Great, and his visit to the catacombes of Persian oasa in Bam "several" years ago.

I was led down by two Persians and well informed about the secrets of his visit. A little more than three days Alexander spent in deep of the third underground of the Castle in absolute darkness. When I awoke I was totally wet. Never able to forget such a dream.

Survival is the name of The Game.

And the game is immortal.

Now, in Bam - all is somehow "closed"... And I have my share.

My poems are ready to be printed. 78 of them written in Czech - and only a limited edition of 144 prints /hand made/. The rest/sorry - only several of them written in English/ is more than days to the year. CD solution.

The name of my message is "Éuaggelion Georges".

As Master Lao C' was my private teacher and Master Ta-Mo too, what to add ?

GtoG.

GoG.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump
Falcifer

User ID: 1391629
South Africa
05/23/2011 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah SPRM, still giving the children a hard time I see lol.

Glad to hear you have a new love.

Keep well brother.

I have to prove that you are not a god resembling Helios, and you are not capable of turning water into wine, no matter how enlightened you think you are.

Et viola, Kelly can actually do it.

And your Sony computers are not as inexpensive nor as powerful as our NAUS computers. I have noticed that it is very difficult to open the optical drive door. The optical drive doors on our NAUS computers open very easily, you push on it ONCE and it opens.

Our computers have at least 120 Gigabytes of ram. They are entirely superconducting, and run at 400,000 mega gigahertz.

Yours run at no more than 70 GHz.

My job as the CEO of NAUS and AU was to check on our designs and make sure thet they worked perfectly and satisfied customer demands. I make my engineers analyses things, and I even tell them how to analyse things.

I got a 4.00 gpa from Michigan State University in mechanical engineering. I believe you don't really have any engineering degree. And you are the CEO of Sony corporation.

I am the inventor of the electric motors in our cars. I urged our engineers to work with American processor manufacturers and superconductor scientists to make superconducting components for our computers.

I also discovered antigravity technology and free power technology for the 1000th time. I know by talking to many ancient angels that it was invented back as long as 695,000 years ago.

People made antigravity ships and left the earth 600,000 years ago and went to Mars. They are still living there.

Venusians left the earth 75,000 years ago and explored the galaxy for 5000 years. They settled on the planetoid that they called Venusia, outside of the orbit of Venus.

They came to earth frequently.

Venusians now live near the earht on several spaceships that I designed and paid for. One of them is made of diamond and it is one mile in diameter!!!

My corporation AU built a blue sapphire tower in New York city, at ground zero, a week after I specified that we would do it. It is 3.5 miles high. It is about 10 times taller than the next tallest tower which is I believe 1800 feet tall.

We just built an identical tower in Paris 3 blocks away from the Eiffel Tower.

I paid for both towers.

I don't even care to know what they cost.

They are made of SOLID SAPPHIRE 6 feet thick at the base.

Our AU cars are going to completely eliminate all other automotive compmnaies in about 4 years or less. Nobody else has our technology or our manufacturing abilities.

I am completely sure that you were very happy when the terrorists struck down the World Trade Towers. But these sapphire towers are completely indestructable.

Love
ya
Laurence
King of Israel

There is a great resaurant on the top floor of the
 Quoting: Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!! 1396465
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1296034
Mexico
05/23/2011 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, my name is Helio and im the 'Sun God' of the Freemasonic 'Sun Order', i would like to know if the freemasons would like me to come out in 2011 or should i wait untill 2012 to fullfil bible prophecy, regards from Japan, Helio.
 Quoting: xHeliox

I hope you slip and fall into a puddle of AIDS.
Anonymous Coward
Greece
05/23/2011 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, my name is Helio and im the 'Sun God' of the Freemasonic 'Sun Order', i would like to know if the freemasons would like me to come out in 2011 or should i wait untill 2012 to fullfil bible prophecy, regards from Japan, Helio.
 Quoting: xHeliox

I hope you slip and fall into a puddle of AIDS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1296034

but of course you do, your an idiot.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
...funny thing is, i dont even have any hope for you.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
end
Anonymous Coward
Japan
05/23/2011 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
sheeppope
Anonymous Boo-Boo Kitty
User ID: 1311952
United States
05/23/2011 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to prove that you are not a god resembling Helios, and you are not capable of turning water into wine, no matter how enlightened you think you are.

Et viola, Kelly can actually do it.

And your Sony computers are not as inexpensive nor as powerful as our NAUS computers. I have noticed that it is very difficult to open the optical drive door. The optical drive doors on our NAUS computers open very easily, you push on it ONCE and it opens.

Our computers have at least 120 Gigabytes of ram. They are entirely superconducting, and run at 400,000 mega gigahertz.

Yours run at no more than 70 GHz.

My job as the CEO of NAUS and AU was to check on our designs and make sure thet they worked perfectly and satisfied customer demands. I make my engineers analyses things, and I even tell them how to analyse things.

I got a 4.00 gpa from Michigan State University in mechanical engineering. I believe you don't really have any engineering degree. And you are the CEO of Sony corporation.

I am the inventor of the electric motors in our cars. I urged our engineers to work with American processor manufacturers and superconductor scientists to make superconducting components for our computers.

I also discovered antigravity technology and free power technology for the 1000th time. I know by talking to many ancient angels that it was invented back as long as 695,000 years ago.

People made antigravity ships and left the earth 600,000 years ago and went to Mars. They are still living there.

Venusians left the earth 75,000 years ago and explored the galaxy for 5000 years. They settled on the planetoid that they called Venusia, outside of the orbit of Venus.

They came to earth frequently.

Venusians now live near the earht on several spaceships that I designed and paid for. One of them is made of diamond and it is one mile in diameter!!!

My corporation AU built a blue sapphire tower in New York city, at ground zero, a week after I specified that we would do it. It is 3.5 miles high. It is about 10 times taller than the next tallest tower which is I believe 1800 feet tall.

We just built an identical tower in Paris 3 blocks away from the Eiffel Tower.

I paid for both towers.

I don't even care to know what they cost.

They are made of SOLID SAPPHIRE 6 feet thick at the base.

Our AU cars are going to completely eliminate all other automotive compmnaies in about 4 years or less. Nobody else has our technology or our manufacturing abilities.

I am completely sure that you were very happy when the terrorists struck down the World Trade Towers. But these sapphire towers are completely indestructable.

Love
ya
Laurence
King of Israel

There is a great resaurant on the top floor of the
 Quoting: Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!! 1396465

Sir; if I might make so bold, I can only hope that Kelly is also serving as your spell-checker... otherwise, you may only be making beautiful music together. 'Et viola' will only get you the smallest violin in the world, whereas 'et voila,' well... wine. Oh, look, it's new wine... :)

Best regards...

GLP