Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,833 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 358,652
Pageviews Today: 565,573Threads Today: 192Posts Today: 2,789
07:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407051
Japan
05/30/2011 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408235
Japan
05/31/2011 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hello, my name is Helio and im the ''Sun God'' of the Freemasonic ''Sun Order''.
- Nok, Nok, Nok..
- Who is it?
- Its Appolo! and he wants to take you on a journey to the moon, but he might posses you first so pls wear an helmet once aboard his 666 space craft and you might wanna buckle your kuiper belt up, its a bumpy ride and your pants might fall off.tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408235
Japan
05/31/2011 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1414441
Japan
06/04/2011 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, im still alive, thank you for asking!
the false Jesus still livesbanana2
Anonymous Boo-Boo Kitty
User ID: 1182213
United States
06/04/2011 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
- Nok, Nok, Nok..
- Who is it?
- Its Appolo! and he wants to take you on a journey to the moon, but he might posses you first so pls wear an helmet once aboard his 666 space craft and you might wanna buckle your kuiper belt up, its a bumpy ride and your pants might fall off.tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1408235

But I need my pants... I hear it's cold out there. Unless you fly too near something, that is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1414441
Japan
06/04/2011 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont worry kid, my craft as full air con,
your safe with me while im driving, with or without pantsrockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416650
Japan
06/06/2011 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
(Has)
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
pphtt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1037445
United States
06/07/2011 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Helio,
I wouldn't bother with this Freemasons, Christians, 666 ect. People who get into that are usually a bit wierd. I had a bit of an amphetamine problemo when I was a kid & those spooky teachings always find the 'broken machine' kids like I was. I still cringe when I think of all the 'warning' i tried to do for people(& guess what? 28 years on & still no end of the world!!)

Stick with Shinto O m m m m m mmmmmmmmmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1376336

I wouldn't bother with meth heads. People that get into that stuff are usually a bit weak. Their lost-in-space behavior and anything-for-a-fix mentality is spooky. You can't trust these people. Turn your back and your possessions are gone!!
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
To the galactic confederation of light members
who claim that somehow 'channel' the ancient god Helio or Helios as some prefer to call him, pls stop it now
your looking pathetic, and ask youself if that is something positive to teach someone including your own children,
channeling ancient god's or e.t's that is,
one day your child might just turn to you and say:
'mom, i spoke to Zeus last night',
'what did he say my child?'
'he sayd that hes comming soon to kill us all.'

get a life and get it right, i say.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
My reply to those kindergarden detectives on the
letthetruthbeknown.com, who would like to go 'get' the 'sungod' Helios and (shake his hand i supose)
that im here, you wanna come get me?? then bring all of your friends who want to come get me, and bring them all at the same time so we do this in one go,
I RIP THE SKIN OUT OF ALL OF YOU,
AND PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372751
United States
06/07/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should be asking the SON of GOD for your instructions!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372371
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
son of god ??
there is 7 bilion people on the earth and more to come in the future, instead of comming here and sugesting advice for me, go and ask him for directions, you imbecile.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
ps: i dont channel aliens, you cockroach.
DuhOMGduh
User ID: 1412355
United States
06/07/2011 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's 'Helios' you filthy animals :)

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

5a5a5a
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take that 'S' and wipe your culo, might be the flu
swine maybe.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
appologies, i meant 'nose'.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Finnaly a good question!thank you for asking...
how can the antichrist be the christ and vice versa?
ill attempt to explain it here without having to write a 5 million page book over a period of 2000 years.

This is taken from a book called E.T astrology:

The principle which Pisces works with is the desire of attaining re-polarization
( poleshift ??) and
they manifest this through the process of resolving personal and social conflicts for the
purpose of self redemption. This is the world savior and the one who will give their lives
for a cause be it positive or negative.
This is a future sign and is usually 5 to
20 years ahead of the rest of the population due to their ability to mentally travel (many
times unconsciously) to the future.
Pisces is also the sign of
denial and many are prone toward falling into this state. However, Pisces is a glorious
symbol of the “crucifixion”” and the ability to fuse spirit into matter in all its forms.
Pisces epitomizes the saying “the meek shall inherit the Earth”. In Pisces many
astrologers see weakness after weakness but rarely can compliment those qualities
with the strengths of this sign which we will say is greater than all the other 11 signs put
together when the proper spiritual discipline and earnest motivation is present. It is the
end if there is an end of the zodiacal circle.

So to resume, in this starsign alone, we could find a poleshift,
a person who might fall into denial and perhaps deny that he himself came to this world in the flesh and potentially become an anti (against) God, also a world savior and not a destroyer, and an end, but an end to what?? to the zodiacle circle?? that might explain why the world has yet to blow up...

thank you for reading, Helio
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should be asking the SON of GOD for your instructions!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372371

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372751

In your country people seem very religious,
they must pray to jesus and ask him for directions all the time, i wonder if he ever sayd to some of you:
'Stop going that way and make war with those who are also sons of god.' or 'Stop going that way and enlsaving people in debt.' or still 'Stop going that way and making your children fools out of themselves.'
i rest my case here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284566
United States
06/07/2011 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am RA. Be gone now you fraud!
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
add an M to that Ra and a pair of horns,
youll look greatapplause2
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
add an M to that Ra and a pair of horns,
youll look greatapplause2
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your reading this now and not so busy,
please tell those preists in the vatican who are looking forward to baptizing some aliens, to wait just a little while longer, they are allmost herecoffee4
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you know that an Iluminaty is an Alumni (desciple) of light or wisdom?
thats right folks a person who actually uses his mind to think and escape darkness, have you done that recently? have you had any bright ideas in the past few days?.ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why dont you accept me as the antichrist allready?
isnt the real christ suposed to come right after the fraudulent one? because if your waiting for Mr.Barack Obama to offcially claim to be the antichrist Sun God, you might
and i only say might, wait for a while, a long while.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the short period of time that i try to explayin this story, i only hear, your crazy, your delusional, your full of poop, i hope you die, your not the Sun God, your the false Jesus, and what else???
let me see...haa your fool of poop, wait...that has allready been mentioned, wanna be the first one to call me something more constructive??.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes i often wonder if i ever gone to a psichic and told him or her my name and date of birth, would the person
say something like...
'wait.., im feeling a vibe here from the spirit world
......you my love....... are the false Jesus!
and will be crucified soon!'.ohno
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I plan to create man after my image and likeness,
but i must first get laid and get married,
is there any single ladies out there in the desert to be taken for wives??huffy
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2011 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
You all seem to know all about Jesus and the antichrist
and how many heads he will have and for how many years he will rule, have you ever thought of asking the real antichrist if he has any plans to get extra heads or rule the world by any chance??...
dont think to hard on that one,
because the answer is NO.verysad
Anonymous Boo-Boo Kitty
User ID: 1212765
United States
06/07/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I plan to create man after my image and likeness,
but i must first get laid and get married,
is there any single ladies out there in the desert to be taken for wives??huffy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416650

I assume you'll be looking for someone without their pants. Mine are belted up good and tight... I hope you do turn out to be the antichrist, you know; the other choices weren't very entertaining, were they? :)

GLP